Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tell.
Awsome, strong, great personality. 125 (81.7%)
alright, weak, good personality. 22 (14.4%)
sucky, awful, bad personality. 6 (3.9%)
Total Votes: 153
Sakon Shima; What do u think?
Topic Started: Mon May 7, 2007 12:03 am (7,056 Views)
Mo Hae
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What do u think about Sakon?!I just beat it with him and he's great!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

~in3vitableTIMING~
Member Avatar
"Thanks Partner" - Sheva Alomar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hes ok but they could improve on him coz with a huge sword like that u expect great combos like guan ping

Nouhime
Member Avatar
Dea Tacita
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't know i really really like Shima Sakon these days. I love his move set for some reason and the way he talks (in Japanese... )

I personally prefer Shima Sakon over Guan Ping. Guan Ping seems to go everywhere? (well i haven't played DW5 and for some reason i'm not too fond of the Musou Orochi version of him) and I feel as if he's a bit slower and has less range for some reaosn..

Cervantes
-
[ *  *  *  * ]
He cool but there no wiki on him..

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dragonus
May 7 2007, 07:44 AM
He cool but there no wiki on him..

There's something but it's not the most reliable source. You should check samurai-archives.com instead.

Anyway, Sakon was my favorite character before I even played as him. I already fell in love with him in Kessen 1. That helmet, that armour, that spear... he was just everything a true fan could hope for >_>. Then it happened. He was announced in SW2 and I was soooo in heaven. He looked just like I had imagined and that sword... it was... HUGE!

His moveset wasn't a disappointment either. Great crowd clearer and one-on-one fighter. He uses Special moveset but his attacks still have great attack power.

Alfie
Member Avatar
It's time to kick some ass and chew bubblegum...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think he is amazing, like LoW, I liked him the most in Kessen I, then when SW2 came out, I was so pleased with him.

AcidKiss
Member Avatar
genocide nightmare
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like him, he's got a pretty sweet moveset good in both crowds and one on one combat. His level 3 musou could use a bit of work like others because officers get thrown out by the meteors saving them from taking maximum damage. Furthermore, he's got a pretty cool outfit, one of the best voices in the game, and a admirable personality.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
His moveset is good, but his personality sucks.

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
Yoshihiro of Satsuma
May 7 2007, 07:18 PM
His moveset is good, but his personality sucks.

What's that supposed to mean >_>?

And before you even answer, I can assure you that he isn't "Elvis" just because one or two of his quotes sound similiar :rolleyes:.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
Sakon pretends to be so aloof and "I'm smarter than you in a Shikamaru like flair".

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
Yoshihiro of Satsuma
May 7 2007, 07:34 PM
Sakon pretends to be so aloof and "I'm smarter than you in a Shikamaru like flair".

That's something he learned from Mitsunari :P.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
Ehh? Sakon's personality was slightly ripped from Shikamaru's.

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
Yoshihiro of Satsuma
May 7 2007, 07:58 PM
Ehh? Sakon's personality was slightly ripped from Shikamaru's.

Please don't bring Naruto to this discussion since it certainly hasn't got anything to do with this :rolleyes:.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
Oh, whoops. Won't happen again.

Reaper Mitsuhide
Member Avatar
It's good to be smart yeah ^_^
[ *  *  *  * ]
He has a good moveset and a great personality. When I and my brother play in Chaos, he always uses Sakon and I always use Mitsunari. ^_^

Alfie
Member Avatar
Awww.... Shame my brother hates Koei games.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
Mhm. Sakon is kind of a smart-ass "I know everything" character as a contrast to Mitsunari's "I don't think I know everything, but I'm not letting you know that."

Shogun
Member Avatar
~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully in the next game, he'll be portrayed as a better strategist. In SW2, I don't see any big role he achieved, unlike Shingen and other strategists. They should make him perform strategies and make him look more intelligent.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
Sakon should look more intellectual, but as a sort of trainee strategist.

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
Master Mori
May 8 2007, 06:24 PM
Hopefully in the next game, he'll be portrayed as a better strategist. In SW2, I don't see any big role he achieved, unlike Shingen and other strategists. They should make him perform strategies and make him look more intelligent.

I kinda agree. I hate to say this to myself but his story really wasn't that impressive/unique. He just followed Mitsunari around. At least he had three unique CG cutscenes + his ending.

They should give him more important role in Battle of Kuzegawa and Sekigahara. After all, he was one of the best warriors Western Army had.

~in3vitableTIMING~
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Master Mori
May 8 2007, 04:24 PM

i don't think mitsunari was really a strategist he was a finacial adviser and took care of hideyoshi personal stuff all the stratgist stuff was compoesed of many ppl the one that helped the most was takenaka hanbei before he died, so i guest mitsunari learnt from him.
and didn't sakon pantener with shingen at some point???? not sure myself but i guess both sakon & mitsunari were both learning (in hanbei's foot steps) which is properly why they lost not enough trust and experience in there army as the soild tokugawa in the battle of Sekigahara

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
The order of seniority regarding Toyotomi strategists was Hanbei, Kanbei, Mitsunari and Sakon.

~in3vitableTIMING~
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yoshihiro of Satsuma
May 9 2007, 01:01 PM
The order of seniority regarding Toyotomi strategists was Hanbei, Kanbei, Mitsunari and Sakon.

thats it kanbei!!! :lol: thanks i knew i missed one

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
You're very welcome.

Alfie
Member Avatar
Basara-Musou2
May 9 2007, 12:51 PM
Master Mori
May 8 2007, 04:24 PM

i don't think mitsunari was really a strategist he was a finacial adviser and took care of hideyoshi personal stuff all the stratgist stuff was compoesed of many ppl the one that helped the most was takenaka hanbei before he died, so i guest mitsunari learnt from him.
and didn't sakon pantener with shingen at some point???? not sure myself but i guess both sakon & mitsunari were both learning (in hanbei's foot steps) which is properly why they lost not enough trust and experience in there army as the soild tokugawa in the battle of Sekigahara

Ishida was also in control of supply movements as he always seemed to be amazingly quick and discreet at them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Character Specific Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.