Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your Favorite TV Show; What's your favorite show?
Topic Started: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:02 pm (8,312 Views)
Shogun
Member Avatar
~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What's your favorite show? Mine are: Prison Break, Smallville, The Simpsons, and Lost.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SHOGUN!!!! WRONG SECTION. :lol:

My Favorites:
Rescue Me, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, 12 oz. mouse, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Venture Bros., Trigun, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Lupind the Third, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Harvey Birdman, Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Family Guy, South Park, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Conan O' Brien, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Samurai Champloo, MAD TV, SNL, Chappelle Show, Mind of Mencia, Scrubs, The Office, Drawn Together, Insomniac, Reno 911, Cops, Showbiz Show, MXC, and Ninja Warrior.

Shogun
Member Avatar
~
I guess this belongs in the Multimedia section lol. That's a lot of shows, did you have to count animes >_>

Brutazilla
Member Avatar
ゴジラ FAN
[ *  *  * ]
My favorites are Married With Children, Family Guy, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Mind of Mencia, WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown!, ECW, Fresh Prince, Reno 911, The Crocodile Hunter, The Drew Carry Show, South Park, Mad TV, Fear Factor, Scare Tactics, Ripley's Beleive It Or Not, SNL, and Animal Precint.

LingLing
Member Avatar
danson+ling= ding!
[ *  *  * ]
LOL
Only watch one American TV Show which is Heroes.
Others are chinese so dont think i need to say them LOL.

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
For me, I'd have to say: Two And A Half Men, Everybody Loves Raymond, the Simpsons, South Park and family Guy.

Justin
Member Avatar
Tekishou, uchitottari!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Smallville, Family Guy.. other stuff.

Blue_Eyes_Oni
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't watch too much TV nowadays. Whenever I turn on the TV, I usually watch Spongebob or the Simpsons.

Judau
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Megas XLR, a fat guy in a robot, Genius!

Shogun
Member Avatar
~
Oh, I forgot about Heroes. But I'm currently watching Smallville.

Meari
Member Avatar

That 70s Show. It's the only show I love watching. Oh yeah and Scrubs now too.

Nouhime
Member Avatar
Dea Tacita
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
moved.

Wu Fei
Member Avatar
Jianghu Xiao
[ *  *  *  * ]
Family Guy, Smallville, Wild'n'Out, Sportscenter, CNN news, Planet Earth, Mythbusters, X-Play. Nowadays I'm too busy to watch T.V. A bunch of Chinese shows also.

mayahabee
Member Avatar
These are my fake walls arrrr
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York (I just love investigation), Meximum Exposure, Pimp My Ride, America's Next Top Model, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Globe Trekker, Party Planner with David Tutera, Ballroom Bootcamp.

There's more, I will let my brain remember them.

Melody
Member Avatar
schadenfruede.
[ *  *  *  * ]
My favorite TV show RIGHT NOW is the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It's just so funny. And yes, you can call me a child. ^_^

Guan-Yu
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
Thats 70's Show,scrubs,Grounded for life,Mad TV,Blue Coller TV,Family Matters,and Saved by the bell.I just like funny stuff. ^_^

Blodia
Troll? What troll?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Da Qiao
Aug 7 2007, 08:06 PM
My favorite TV show RIGHT NOW is the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It's just so funny. And yes, you can call me a child. ^_^

Uhh...I like the simpsons, anime any kind. Samurai seven. colbert show. Mad Tv. No drama at the moment.

Ricky
Member Avatar
Gonna rough you up like a Broadway musical!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Romance of the three kingdoms series, The Boondocks, Yu Yu Hakusho, M. Haruhi Suzumiya, Three kingdoms anime, Bleach, One Piece, pretty much every show on Comedy Central. Besides that, I never watch anything else.

SnowMan
Member Avatar
"This is no good, no good at all."
My favorite is the 3 WWE shows (RAW, ECW, & SmackDown!). But I'll list all of mine.

- Monday Night RAW
- Friday Night SmackDown!
- ECW
- Law & Order
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law
- Medium
- Psych
- Code Monkeys
- Dateline: To Catch A Predator
- Shin-Chan
- Squidbillies
- Sealab 2021

And while I'm at it, here are other shows I watch on a normal basis and enjoy:

- Family Guy
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Monk
- iCarly
- Spongebob Squarepants
- My Gym Partner's A Monkey
- American Dad
- Seinfeld
- Is It Real?

Da Qiao
Aug 7 2007, 08:06 PM
My favorite TV show RIGHT NOW is the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It's just so funny. And yes, you can call me a child.  ^_^

Don't worry, you're not alone. That show iCarly on Nickelodeon is slowing becoming one of my favorite shows right now. Sometimes kid shows just kick ass. I can confidently say that as a 16 year old.

eternalbutterflies
Member Avatar
For honour!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mine would have to be: The Simpsons, American Dad, Scrubs, Whose Line is it Anyway? and Spongebob Squarepants.

Fayt
Member Avatar
Sakon, has left the topic.
I've got many, but my fav of them is probably That 70s Show, it's quite a hilarious old fashioned style comedy.

Kelso is the King!

shodrive
Member Avatar
D-Lu$hTide Crew!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ehh, my fav English TV shows are Heroes, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami and That 70s Show

Other than that, I like watching Hana Yori Dango, Yamada Tarou Monogatari, and Kisarazu Cat's Eye.

Jasonic
Justice!
Mine are the Simpsons, Scrubs, the Office, 24, and Lost. I used to love the Amazing Race, but didnt really watch the last season. I also love watching the Travel Channel, they always have interesting stuff.
other shows I like are Kenny vs Spenny, Its always Sunny in Phillidalphiea, 30 Rock, Futurama, Family Guy, Heroes, Supernatural, Prison Break, and among others I cant think of.

The Mighty GuanYu
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mad TV; Boondocks; Married with Children; Sea Lab 2021; Ed,Edd, & Eddy;
Fresh Prince
Its sad that Mad TV is losing a lot of cast member. Recently, Mad TV is on their 13th season. Cast member Bobby Lee and Nicole Paker will leave after its 13th season.

Jorgh
Member Avatar
Beecha-tard~<3
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Xena, Are You Being Served, Battlestar Galactica, Rome, and Married with Children.

Xena is my absolute favorite though ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Television · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.