Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
Would Dynasty Warriors make a good anime?
No 9 (40.9%)
Yes 13 (59.1%)
Total Votes: 22
A Dynasty Warriors anime series?
Topic Started: Aug 2 2007, 06:26 AM (3,410 Views)
Wretched_Demon
Member Avatar
Into thee Wickedly...
[ *  *  *  * ]
I personally think it could make for an amazing anime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds kinda boring and repetitive. Plus they already have the ROTK anime series and they have the Ikka Toukisen thingy anime with girls instead of guys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Wretched_Demon
Member Avatar
Into thee Wickedly...
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, im talking like short scenes of story mixed in with intense battle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tenkoshiro
Member Avatar
Curiouser and Curiouser
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ikki Tousen is good enough for me! -_- :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
God of Death in Gundam Wing
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Didnt SXC Me make this thread in the Dynasty Warrior discussion?
I say no to the 3k anime series again..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shizu
Member Avatar
「これ でも, 執事 デス ♥」
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NO
NO
and NO

Its boring, too many 3K anime with so many fiction addition, Ikki Tousen (hentai anime), Koutetsu Sangokushi(i believe this anime's smelled of yaoi)
What's next? 3K Yuri anime?
Maybe the ROTK anime series is good..i haven't watch it tough..

[size=1]But i'll say yes to Sengoku Basara anime tough XP
Why not Sengoku Musou? It'll be boring, believe me. Yukimura, the cover boy & main character, have a 'too normal' attitude.[/size]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tenkoshiro
Member Avatar
Curiouser and Curiouser
Shizu
Aug 3 2007, 05:16 AM
NO
NO
and NO

Its boring, too many 3K anime with so many fiction addition, Ikki Tousen (hentai anime), Koutetsu Sangokushi(i believe this anime's smelled of yaoi)

Why not Sengoku Musou? It'll be boring, believe me. Yukimura, the cover boy & main character, have a 'too normal' attitude.[/size]

I'll have to agree with sis here...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
Shizu
Aug 3 2007, 01:16 AM
NO
NO
and NO

That would be interesting and fun to watch! But boring because it wouldn't be as sexy as the KOEI characters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tenkoshiro
Member Avatar
Curiouser and Curiouser
Why not let the characters be sexier than those in the game? :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ginn Sing
Member Avatar
The Guardian!
[ *  *  *  * ]
i think it would be good they've already made a ROTK anime for lil kiddies so no blood :( it was intresting to watch though
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shizu
Member Avatar
「これ でも, 執事 デス ♥」
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jsun
Aug 3 2007, 12:48 PM
Shizu
Aug 3 2007, 01:16 AM
NO
NO
and NO

But i'll say yes to Sengoku Basara anime tough XP
Why not Sengoku Musou? It'll be boring, believe me. Yukimura, the cover boy & main character, have a 'too normal' attitude.

That would be interesting and fun to watch! But boring because it wouldn't be as sexy as the KOEI characters.

Eh, you support for a yuri 3K anime? :o
And with hottie too? I'll disagree even more! :P

No thank you, even Koutetsu Sangokushi only have a very small yaoi (so far..only a hug between Zhuge Liang & Lu Xun)

If Sangoku Musou really becoming an anime, i can only hope the story will go 'normal' and 'great'..
Offline Profile Goto Top

SlickSlicer
-
Quote:

Sounds kinda boring and repetitive.

But that's just like the real Dynasty Warriors games, so it would be accurate! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tenkoshiro
Member Avatar
Curiouser and Curiouser
You know Slick has a point here, it's always as it is and it's like a circle which is round and round all the time (I'm not complaining)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Seruso
Member Avatar
Victorious Dragon
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't think this a good idea turn DW into a anime. Dynasty Warriors is awesome as a Game
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daosiying
道士英
The main focus of the anime most likely be the battles. But unless they're making an OVA, the animation is probably gonna suck. Watch the crowd battles from Shining Tears X Wind and you'll know what I mean. It'd need a good budget to make the important thing about DW enjoyable. Cause, lets face it, there's not that much more you can expand to in the story unless you rip it out of the books. And even then it shifts around a lot and that wouldn't be very cohesive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
There isn't going to be a DW anime any time soon. We had the ROTTK one and Ikki Tousen and we don't need more 3K stuff. Some videogames probably make weird/crappy animes or some parts of the game are changed for the anime, ie the Tekken AMP.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Melody
Member Avatar
schadenfruede.
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was searching for a new anime to watch and I came across this one anime. I don't remember the name, but I read the description of it and I saw the name Sun Ce. It turned out that it was a yaoi anime...so I didn't watch it. I'm going to try to figure out the title...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Greatest Warrior
Member Avatar
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Ya know, we could do like the games did mix both SW and DW together. We'd get an even better anime than one of the two alone. It could be called, Orochi, the Anime. It would show the battles in China and Japan until they are both brought together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blaze_zero
Member Avatar
The Strongest Under the Heavens
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think we had a topic like this awhile ago. I do remember posting about a RoTK anime that wasn't already made.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Poll Only

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.