Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What game are you currently playing?; Tell us which game you're focusing on...
Topic Started: Tue Sep 4, 2007 6:08 pm (51,878 Views)
Shogun
Member Avatar
~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just completed .hack GU vol.2 Reminisce or whatever, I didn't have much time to complete it earlier. Right now there is no game I'm playing, just waiting for Stranglehold.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fayt
Member Avatar
Sakon, has left the topic.
Other then both Kessen III & SW2: Empires as discussed in Other KOEI games.

I'm near finished in Tales of Eternia on PSP, It's a good older style quality RPG. Reid makes me laugh with his obsession with food, Meredy is crazy but it's great. Currently I'm working on getting out of Celestia after getting all of the Greater Craymels. So I can't imagine too much being left, although I could be wrong - some RPG's can be deceptively long.

Kratos Aurion
Member Avatar
MOAR
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Metroid Prime 3:Corruption and Sengoku Basara 2. Nobody else seems to have corruption though, i made a thread about it for people who have/want the game in the non-koei/shooter section, with no replies..its fun. Im actually quite shocked. If anyone DOES have it, and wants to trade friend vouchers (Used to unlock some stuff, mainly the screenshot tool which lets you send screens to Wii buddies, the bobblehead inside your ship with your Mii, and bumper stickers, along with alot of artworks and musics.

SilVerNaZ
Member Avatar
My momma don't let me boogie boogie in the house O_o ...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Winning Eleven World Evolution Soccer (PSP)
so bored i made me an Final Fntasy line up on the game (stats based on Argentina)

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors: Conqueror's Chairman
Final Fantasy XII (PS2) and Phantasy Star Universe (XBOX 360).

Oddly, I came back to Final Fantasy XII after a VERY long period of time, I got bored of the battle system before, now the story has hooked me enough to bi-pass the shoddy game physics. And for Phantasy Star Universe.. it was a cheap purchase, and naturally, will play it til I complete it, or get bored of its' cocky battle system, without any lock on system to even make you think that you could kick your enemies asses.

Fayt
Member Avatar
Sakon, has left the topic.
GoldenSummit
Sep 5 2007, 11:48 AM

Oddly, I came back to Final Fantasy XII after a VERY long period of time, I got bored of the battle system before, now the story has hooked me enough to bi-pass the shoddy game physics. And for Phantasy Star Universe.. it was a cheap purchase, and naturally, will play it til I complete it, or get bored of its' cocky battle system, without any lock on system to even make you think that you could kick your enemies asses.

Nice, I started on FFXII many months ago, about 5 hours in just gave up - same reason the Battle System just bored me, added with just a very "non-FF feel" to it. It's just not what I remember FF to be.

Phantasy Star Universe, I started that as wel on PS2 and just lost interest rapidly in it. I done the first couple of chapters and stopped. Ethan ain't a bad lead, but the game itself just fails in many areas. Whatever happened to what made the original Phantasy Star titles great. :/

For what it's worth the next game I want to play is Orochi Warriors when it's released here later this month. :)

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors: Conqueror's Chairman
Sakon Shima
Sep 5 2007, 02:54 AM
GoldenSummit
Sep 5 2007, 11:48 AM

Nice, I started on FFXII many months ago, about 5 hours in just gave up - same reason the Battle System just bored me, added with just a very "non-FF feel" to it. It's just not what I remember FF to be.

Phantasy Star Universe, I started that as wel on PS2 and just lost interest rapidly in it. I done the first couple of chapters and stopped. Ethan ain't a bad lead, but the game itself just fails in many areas. Whatever happened to what made the original Phantasy Star titles great. :/

For what it's worth the next game I want to play is Orochi Warriors when it's released here later this month. :)

Indeed, Final Fantasy is just trying too hard now, they should go back to the basics, and just make the special effects look more destructive, and more flowing.

StrikeForce9
Member Avatar
Pink-Eyed Cyborg
So it's not just me. Everyone else get bored after playing FFXII. I played it through half way but can't get through a boss so I just gave up.

Back to topic, currently I'm mainly playing SW2 empires and Smackdown vs Raw 2007 once in awhile.

I'm waiting to play Warriors Orochi but it won't come out in New Zealand and Australia until 28th September (boo... 10 days longer than US release)

grinder ninja
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
currently i'm addicted to the "skate." demo.. it's really awesome.

the last game i played was... ? maybe Tenchu Z, i can't remember, i haven't played in a looooong time!

Laura
Member Avatar
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Right now, I'm playing MGS3 and Samurai Warriors 2...

Ifrit
Member Avatar

I am currently playing Manhunt for the PS2
Man,it's bloody :wacko:

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
I'm heading up in the world!
i'm currently playing Rogue Galaxy and Smackdown vs RAW 2007, while also carrying on with my game designs just to keep me occupied

Crazypete
Member Avatar
KW's Zhou Yu
me too lol. Currently playing Rogue Galaxy and Halo 2 due to me never beating the last level..lol i guess i just got bored of it. I was playing Kesse III, but yeah i gave up. Also i'm working on DW as well, haven't played it in a while :lol:

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

None ... just finished one & am waiting ever-so-impatiently for EB Games to call me & tell me my pre-ordered Warriors Orochi is waiting for me ... <_<

Shogun
Member Avatar
~
I'm currently playing Stranglehold, almost finished with it. I'm also playing Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, almost finished with that too.

Duke
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well..
Other than Devil May Cry 3 and Tribal Wars..

None :)

Ifrit
Member Avatar

Well...

Manhunt and Burnout:Dominator

Just playinnn...

Crazypete
Member Avatar
KW's Zhou Yu
now i'm playing is Warriors Orochi and Eternal Sonata. In a few days... Halo 3 :D

Xia Jin
Member Avatar
In Lurker Mode
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's all about the Warriors Orochi for me.

Astus
Member Avatar

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, all the way for me

Ifrit
Member Avatar

i am currently Warriors Orochi

What a surprise <_<

Manta Punk
Member Avatar
Ex-Admiral
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Super paper mario ^_^

grinder ninja
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
grinder ninja
Sep 5 2007, 10:00 PM
currently i'm addicted to the "skate." demo.. it's really awesome.

the last game i played was... ? maybe Tenchu Z, i can't remember, i haven't played in a looooong time!

orochi (got it today, i should have gotten it yesterday though)

KOEI Lover
Member Avatar
Beautiful Strategist
[ *  *  *  * ]
warriors orochi will be finish in 2 days :P

XiaoChan
Member Avatar
;)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Samurai Warriors 2! Just got couple of more stories 2 go and some Level 4 weapons and I gotta get Okuni and the done!

Has anyone gotten Okuni here yet and is so can u help me by messaging me how?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Non KOEI Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.