Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Favorite band/singer?
Topic Started: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm (8,347 Views)
Black Star303
Member Avatar
Charging alone into the war of life.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do you have a favorite band, singer, or both? Then post it here. :)
My favorite band is Breaking Benjamin.I don't really know why, but I just was attracted to their music. Last Summer, I really didn't know Breaking Benjamin that well, but I decided to get to know their music a little bit better.I haven't stoppped listening to their music ever since.
My favorite singer is probably...
...Beyonce...
In my eyes, she's really sexy, she's got a nice body, and she can sing like no tomorrow...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Korin
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
My favorite band is Disturbed and Korn mostly.
And for singers...man i don't know. ;)

Crimsondramon
Member Avatar
Your soul is weighed down by gravity
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, Linkin Park :D.

foomin
Member Avatar
the emperor is in.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
singer~Alice Russell~British

band~Lali Puna~German

SnowMan
Member Avatar
"This is no good, no good at all."
My favorite Singer is Shakira. She has an amazing voice and I LOVE her music.

I don't have any favorite bands though since rock music isn't usually my cup of tea.

Aldam
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
My favourite band?
The Hush Sound!! I love them!!
Unfortunately, it's really hard to get their new album here, in Spain. YouTube is the only way to listen to it...
:P

Ifrit
Member Avatar

Lately,I'm starting to get quite addicted to Linkin Park. :P
I like almost every song,as long as it's no Hiphop/Rap.I really hate that crap.

volly71
Member Avatar
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
hmm...number one band for me would had to have been Oingo Boingo when they where still together.

top singer: Danny Elfman lead for the above; tied with Louie Armstrong for first.

Jasonic
Justice!
Aldam
Mar 22 2008, 09:52 AM
My favourite band?
The Hush Sound!! I love them!!
Unfortunately, it's really hard to get their new album here, in Spain. YouTube is the only way to listen to it...
:P

Nice, the Hush Sound rules! I have all three of their albums.

My favorite band is 311, They make such great music and I go to their concert every summer, I hope they make a new album soon.

Meari
Member Avatar

Favorite band: Evanescence.
Favorite singer: I don't really have one except Amy Lee if that counts.

eternalbutterflies
Member Avatar
For honour!
[ *  *  *  * ]
My favourite group of all time were Queen. I grew up listening to their music, and I've never stopped liking them.

My favourite band at the moment are Muse (UK). I love how unique they are :). I'm also a fan of Linkin Park.

I don't really have a favourite singer at the moment.

Godlikephoenix
Member Avatar
Mercenary General
uhh, i dont really hae a favourite band or singer, i just have brunch of people that i really like:

John Mayer
John Butler
Ben Harper
Jack Johnson
James Blunt
Matt Costa
Pete Murray

well, i think thats all of em thats on my ipod :P

DrewTheDude-Dono
Member Avatar
VAN DAMME KNOWS NO WEAKNESS!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't say I have a favorite but I listen to quite a bit of 80's/early 90's rock and a number of heavy metal songs along with some Japanese Music.

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
My favorite band: 3 Feet Smaller (Austrian Punk Band)
My favorite singer: Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys. I love them so much. Also Gackt, but I only like a couple of his songs.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Favourite band? Weird, the Black Eyed Peas cuz I love most of their songs. Pump It is really good, but they SUCK live. :(

Favourite singer? Even weirder, TM Revolution. ^_^ Heart of Sword (Rurouni Kenshin) is my favourite song EVER!! :wub: :wub: I found it while listening to a DW6 YouTube vid with this as the BGM, never been off it since (even got on my phone! ^_^ )

I like both US/English and Japanese/Chinese music, but thats me ^_^
Quote Post Goto Top

Judau
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fave Band: Fire Bomber! :lol:

They are good to listen to and have there own anime, they were just that good! :lol:

skyfirefly
Member Avatar
loves Red!♥
[ *  *  *  * ]
fave band: my chemical romance!!

you just cant stop listening to their music! ^_^

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
Awww no, I can't decide but if I had to

Fave band: Disturbed, Godsmack, Static X, Motorhead(short list)

Fave singer: I'd have to say David Draiman from Disturbed. He has a high octave range and can hit any octave and can alternate between calmness and all out enraged screaming, just listen to Stupify or Down With The Sickness.

I like the song Back To School by Deftones.

Hondam
Member Avatar
Harbaugh So Hard
I don't have a favorite brand. But my favorite artist is Lupe Fiasco.

Go listen to him.

GoW
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Roots are my all time favorite band. Most of their work even from the 90's blows a hole in the juvenile hip-hop of this era.

I also like Linkin Park, and a bit of Disturbed. Far as singers, I did Rihanna and Neyo.

Another Alias
Member Avatar
Wanna know the name?
[ *  * ]
Fav singer: Gackt

Fav bands: Red hot chilli pepers, green day, MCR, linkin park (Too many)

Sun Ce
Member Avatar
Cebastian: Allons-y!

Favorite Band- Duel Jewel. They were one of my favorites when they started out, and they just get better and better as they go along. They've been my absolute favorite for a few years now, even live.

Singer- I'd definitely probably have to say Gackt. I love his music, He has enough variety in his releases that I am pretty much always in the mood to listen to something from him and he has seriously the best voice to me. (followed by Hayato's from DJ)

Yodo-gimi
Member Avatar
Kaya
[ *  *  * ]
Fave band:Moi dix Mois X3333333333 *i love them more than Gackt yeah do u hav a problem but i love gackt XD)

Fave singer:Gackt X333

MOI DIX MOIS FOREVER !!!! X3333

empresszhen
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Favorite Bands - They're all Japanese Bands . Hey!Say!7/Jump , Arashi & L'Arc ~en~ Ciel . I like Hey!Say!7/Jump because they're energetic and really talented although of they're young age . Arashi because of they're cool dance steps and awesome members and songs . L'Arc ~en~ Ciel because of the songs which really rocks and HYDE ! yeah ! B)

Singers : In my favorite bands , I have my favorite singers , in Hey!Say!7/Jump - Chinen Yuuri , Arashi - Jun Matsumoto , L'Arc ~en~ Ciel - HYDE . In American singers , my favorite is Ne-yo & T-Pain . They're really amazing . :D

xsanctuary
Member Avatar
bluebells
[ *  *  * ]
fav bands: the gazette, dir en grey, sid, vidoll, kagrra, alice nine, an cafe, moi dix mois, malice mizer, x japan.
my chemical romance, saosin, escape the fate, the used

singers: gackt

:D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.