Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forum Suggestion Thread
Topic Started: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:56 am (24,722 Views)
Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is the new Suggestion Thread. The previous one before was started in 2005. So I think its about time we kicked off a new one for this year.

Here are some IMPORTANT things you need to know before you post your suggestions:

Moderators and Staff will try their hardest to critique and listen to your suggestions, but please be advised that we cannot always offer input or feedback on them. It may be difficult to adopt some suggestions by members so if we say it's not possible or we can't do it then please just move on.

Also note that this is not a place to make snooty remarks, insults to staff or forum members, and unnecessary comments like, "I think Jsun is a total noob, he shouldn't be a moderator." There is no need for this crap. This thread is for suggestions that are helpful and constructive to both the site and forums. If you truly support KOEI Warriors and the community then feel free to post some suggestions!

If you recently had an idea in the previous Suggestion Thread then you can view it again and re-post what you suggested here.

Any issues, problems, or errors regarding the Main Site or Forums should be posted in the following threads below:

KW Forum Discussion
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/254691/

KW Website Discussion
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/6527627/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AdventGreatness
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Umm, is it possible to be able to close out certain forums? And not closing a whole section, like for the off topic forum, when you close it you close the whole thing. That could stay there. But, I'm talking about like being able to close forums within the forum, like lets say you go into the RolePlay&Writing thing in the Off Topic Forum. You can close that out. But I'd like it if you could do that on everything. Not Topics or anything though. Just the Sub-Forums.

Fayt
Member Avatar
Sakon, has left the topic.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You want to be able to hide particular forums from your own personal view?

If so, I don't believe that is an option currently available with Zetaboards.

AdventGreatness
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Fayt
Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 am

Yes that is what i was asking for. ^_^ And okay, i'll just have to wait then. :cool:

Lord_Dragon
LightShadow
Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 am
Fayt
Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 am

Yes that is what i was asking for. ^_^ And okay, i'll just have to wait then. :cool:
You only can hide a whole section with zeta so far.

Meari
Member Avatar

Can we get some subforums for the Fun area? There was a discussion about a few days ago and some of the people thought it would be a good idea so that it would keep the area much more orginazed. The sections are just way to cluttered from fun games, family threads, and random war threads.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/6531353/10/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manji
Member Avatar
Old School KW
Jiahe
Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:31 pm
Can we get some subforums for the Fun area? There was a discussion about a few days ago and some of the people thought it would be a good idea so that it would keep the area much more orginazed. The sections are just way to cluttered from fun games, family threads, and random war threads.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/6531353/10/
We offered the idea of sub-forums in the Fun Area to the community a couple months ago. Popular consensus via poll thought the idea was... for lack of a better word, stupid.
Though I just noticed the recent conversations in the Fun Area Discussion topic, perhaps it will be considered again by the Fun Area mods (I didn't even know we had a Fun Area Discussion Topic until just now, just tells you how much I spend there).
Edited by Manji, Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm.

Meari
Member Avatar

Manji
Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm
We offered the idea of sub-forums in the Fun Area to the community a couple months ago. Popular consensus via poll thought the idea was... for lack of a better word, stupid.
Well like I said before after I had view the poll myself, it had 24 yes', 19 no's, and 22 whatevers so I don't understand why the idea wasn't considered if there were more yes' then nos. Some of us thought it would be a good way just to clean up the area a bit.

northernwastes
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
i would like to see option where i can see my latest posts so i can faster reply in some posts.

Astus
Member Avatar

northernwastes
Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 am
i would like to see option where i can see my latest posts so i can faster reply in some posts.
Click on your username, highlight the "Profile Options" tab, select "List Member's Posts" from the drop down list. And from you can check all your posts by month, year, etc.

northernwastes
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
EskiMoe
Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:33 pm
northernwastes
Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 am
Click on your username, highlight the "Profile Options" tab, select "List Member's Posts" from the drop down list. And from you can check all your posts by month, year, etc.
i'm soo noob :D thank you very much on these tips.
Edited by northernwastes, Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm.

AdventGreatness
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Is there a way you can change your username to Japanese? because i couldn't change it to this: 天空の影 :( And also, Is there like a chat section, where you can just hang out and talk to people? :huh: :huh:

Sanada
Member Avatar
Resolute Warrior

LightShadow
Mon Feb 9, 2009 12:51 am
And also, Is there like a chat section, where you can just hang out and talk to people? :huh: :huh:
the Fun Area is essecially that, at least in certain threads :mellow:

just spam and random conversation for the most part

Manji
Member Avatar
Old School KW
I'm guessing Zetaboards doesn't support Japanese text for usernames. Only letters, numbers, and certain symbols can be used in usernames.

AdventGreatness
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Manji
Mon Feb 9, 2009 1:09 am
I'm guessing Zetaboards doesn't support Japanese text for usernames. Only letters, numbers, and certain symbols can be used in usernames.
Oh, I swore I saw a Mod that had Japanese Text in his username. :P Maybe Divine Justice was the person? And thanks :lol: i'll go to the Fun Area now ^_^

kuni_izumi
Member Avatar
Breaker of Destined Fate
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can the Report button be moved further away from the Quote button? You have no idea how many times I've gone to quote someone and nearly ended up reporting them!

@_@ it's really emberassing and I'm worried I might offend someone/get them in trouble for nothing.

Meari
Member Avatar

If you hit the Report button it won't automatically report the post because you would have to give some sort of reason why you reported that post in the first place.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
This is a bit of a funny suggestion, and I just thought of it a few seconds ago.

With so many Wikis on the web, how about... a Koeipedia? You know, containing info about the DW's, SW's WO's GM's and BSTHYW from a game perspective and not a historical one?

Korin
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Why don't you (Admins) add any more profile fields for favorite KOEI games or age? Because it's easy to do, even I could do it... :/
Edited by Korin, Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:40 am.

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
Korin
Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:23 am
Why don't you (Admins) add any more profile fields for favorite KOEI games or age? Because it's easy to do, even I could do it... :/
Well what more do you want? I mean there is an "Interests" box in your profile settings where you can add practically anything. Can you be a little more specific on what you want to be added?

We can't do something like the Favorite games or wishlist like on the KOEI Europe boards. They have a special web company who made that for them.

We could add a biography or occupation field. I'm sure most people will either put unemployed or student for occupation though.

@Xalfrea, that's a cool idea, but I'm pretty sure the people over at Neoseeker already created one. Plus the fact that people can just keep editing and taking out stuff will be a nuisance. Wikipedia isn't exactly reliable. I want KW to keep it's originality.

@LightShadow, Well I'm pretty sure you cannot add Japanese text to your username. Divine Justice is not in Japanese. You can however add Japanese text to your Member Title and your Signature space.

@kuni_izumi, Jiahe pretty much answered the question though we do occasionally get some reports that were meant to be quotes. I think it's the people over at Zeta that need to fix the forums and placement of buttons.

I hope I answered everyone's suggestions and opinions accordingly. I know how much people hate being ignored.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
Jsun
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:32 am
@Xalfrea, that's a cool idea, but I'm pretty sure the people over at Neoseeker already created one. Plus the fact that people can just keep editing and taking out stuff will be a nuisance. Wikipedia isn't exactly reliable. I want KW to keep it's originality.

That's true, people constantly editing out of nowhere will be a nuisance, but that are pedias out there that have editing locked.

Take Bulbapedia, the Pokemon Wiki. On all its pages, the "edit" feature is locked and it seems can only be edited by the admins.

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
Xalfrea
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 am
Jsun
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:32 am

That's true, people constantly editing out of nowhere will be a nuisance, but that are pedias out there that have editing locked.

Take Bulbapedia, the Pokemon Wiki. On all its pages, the "edit" feature is locked and it seems can only be edited by the admins.
Yes, but we basically have most of the information on our site and the historical information is on wikipedia and other sites already. What would be the purpose of this KOEI Wiki site and how will it benefit people here?

We could do an article or add a section about the history of KOEI. I don't know if people would be interested in it though. There are also a lot of historical inaccuracies with a majority of KOEI games.

Then we also have to figure out who will be adding this info. I myself do not have time to work on 3 sites and deal with school and real life problems all at once. Same applies to BK and Crimsondramon I'm sure.

Fayt
Member Avatar
Sakon, has left the topic.
Korin
Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:23 am
Just because 'even I can do it' doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea. The more profile fields there the more the left profile expands vertically, which looks really stupid when there are short posts around imo.

Anyway, I remember ages ago when we installed those themes I thought we could perhaps do a widescreen version as well. Any chance this will happen? I've got a new PC now and it's a massive widescreen, having the forum take up more of that space would be nice.

Korin
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Jsun"

Well what more do you want? I mean there is an "Interests" box in your profile settings where you can add practically anything. Can you be a little more specific on what you want to be added?

We can't do something like the Favorite games or wishlist like on the KOEI Europe boards. They have a special web company who made that for them.

Do you remember on Invisonfree about that Age thing that appeared on people's posts to the left like it is now? I want that again, it's confusing with all the people born in the 1980's, etc, since I don't know any of those birthdays... I only know the 1990's ones.

And about the favorite KOEI games, you could put that under the Age thing, it's possible to do.

Manji
Member Avatar
Old School KW
Yeah, but the thing is, it ends up taking up a lot of space under the avatar space... if you want to get know members better... check out the various topics across the forum.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Staff Applications, Support & Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.