Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Official Marvel Movies Thread; Marvelous!
Topic Started: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm (13,838 Views)
Master Sima Yi
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been doing some research on these movies and I found out there's going to be a whole lot more of these movies. It looks like Marvel is a little out of money. I sure hope these movies better be good in quality instead of quantity, 'cause the latter seems to have the upper hand a little to me.

- Iron Man 2
- Thor
- The First Avenger: Captain America
- The Avengers
- Spiderman 4
- The Runaways

I have even read things about a Daredevil remake, which seems good to me 'cause I despise the current actor. Jason Statham asked to have the role. I also read about a Deadpool spinoff, Silver Surfer spinoff, an Iron Fist movie and an Iron Man 3. The actor who reprises the role of the Punisher, Ray Stevenson, in Punisher: War Zone said that he would like to make more movies and they had numerous ideas about new villains such as Barracuda. There may even be an X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2, as they stated there could be one depending on the first one's succes. There's also going to be an X-Men: First Class, which is like an Origins movie based on other X-Men such as Storm. I know I've read much more, but this is just crazy. I just hope these movies aren't rushed. These may not all come into reality though.

It'll be a little hard for me to find all those articles again, but if you do some research of your own you'll run into it eventually.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Knight
Member Avatar
God of War
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why's Marvel trying to pop out so many movies? A Captain America movie might actually be an interesting idea if done right, otherwise it'll just end up falling on its ass. I think that Marvel shouldn't rush all these movies and focus on the ones that deserve the most time and effort(Captain America for example, possibly Thor)

French Overlord
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2011 Cpt america (the frst avenger)

then

2012 the avenger(Cpt. america - iron man and other heroe)

in iron man2 nick fury(samuel L jackson) is trying to recruite him

in spiderman 4 it wouldn't suprise if he akso get asked to join the avenger

for the other one, who know :/

Master Sima Yi
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You know, French_Guy, Spider-Man was a member of the New Avengers but not the Avengers they're now talking about. So I don't think Nick Fury is going to recruit him.

French Overlord
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
oooo yeah you're right

but we should expect, Cpt america - iron man - ant man - wasp - thor - black widow - nick fury

at least lol and maybe hulk/bruce banner o.o

LsLights
Member Avatar
Biscuit
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was just gonna say we should make a Black Widow movie but apparently she is appearing in Iron Man 2(i don't know if it is the 1st or 2nd black widow) but i still think she should get her own movie.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Captain America, Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man are confirmed to appear in the Avengers movie, which is why the Avengers movie is being released after all of those films (Iron Man 2 included) Also confirmed to appear are Loki, War Machine, and Black Widow

With that roster in mind, Captain America was not a founding member of the Mainstream Marvel Avengers, so they are probably gearing towards the Ultimates, the original line up of the Ultimates consisted of:

Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Wasp, and Giant Man (and later on) Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch.

So I doubt Spiderman will be included, as Master Sima_Yi said, Spiderman was not a member of the original Avengers, and was not a member of the the Ultimate Avengers (least not at the beginning, I believe he came in with Wolverine and a few others later on).

and, Nick Fury is black...he is black in the Ultimates universe, not in the mainstream universe.
Edited by Mr. Kamikaze, Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Oops. Sorry double post.
Edited by Mr. Kamikaze, Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:29 pm.

Master Sima Yi
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fa Zheng
Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:17 pm
I was just gonna say we should make a Black Widow movie but apparently she is appearing in Iron Man 2(i don't know if it is the 1st or 2nd black widow)
Yeah, with Blacklash/Whiplash too. Too bad Rodey isn't played by Howard anymore... He was perfect for the role.

French Overlord
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
but now that disney bought marvel im scared for thosd movie :/

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Chances are, those movies will still see the light of day. Disney will likely respect the previous contracts Marvel had made, up until probably 2017.

Besides, the whole point of acquiring Marvel was to boost revenue and profits, stopping those movies from ever seeing the light of day isn't a smart move economically, and Disney I'm sure is smart enough to realize that.

Since they own Marvel now, any profits made will go to them anyways, regardless of who is distributing it/

French Overlord
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
was talking about content, like les blood/violence/awesomness lol

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
THE_FRENCH_GUY
Tue Sep 1, 2009 8:58 am
was talking about content, like les blood/violence/awesomness lol
That won't change. If anything the movies will suck a lot less and we may even see some new Disney-styled comic cartoons.

Spooky Electric
Member Avatar
will be your boss
[ *  *  * ]
^ Yeah, as I mentioned in the other thread, Disney owns Touchstone and Miramax, both studios which make great films. The acquisition was probably so they'd get sole film and animation rights, the way WB has sole rights over DC's media.

But Runaways? Really? Is Joss Whedon involved? If not, I'm not sure I'm interested.

WuTiger123
Member Avatar
PSN: WuTiger123
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully in SPiderman 4 we will finally see Blackcat, cos ive wanted her in it for so long, but she hasnt appeared as of yet

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Spooky Electric
Tue Sep 1, 2009 5:54 pm
^ Yeah, as I mentioned in the other thread, Disney owns Touchstone and Miramax, both studios which make great films. The acquisition was probably so they'd get sole film and animation rights, the way WB has sole rights over DC's media.

But Runaways? Really? Is Joss Whedon involved? If not, I'm not sure I'm interested.
What he said. Disney owns Miramax, which distributed Kill Bill, which was one of the goriest movies out there. Disney also owns ABC, and shows like Desperate Housewives and Lost can be more adult oriented many times.

So, these movies will be fine, if not better due to the money Disney now has at its disposal.

DrewTheDude-Dono
Member Avatar
VAN DAMME KNOWS NO WEAKNESS!
Chances are, most of them will suck. Like those recent Iron Man and Wolverine animes they announced.

LsLights
Member Avatar
Biscuit
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are they going to do xmen origins for other characters?

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Wolverine 2
Magneto
Deadpool

and X-Men First Class, depending on the success of Magneto.

Others have been rumored and in talks, like Emma Frost and New X-Men, but the above were the only ones confirmed as of now.

Spooky Electric
Member Avatar
will be your boss
[ *  *  * ]
Wolverine 2? Why on earth would they make a sequel to that abomination?

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
I know...terrible...

but...as terrible as it was, it made tons of money is the box office. So...they are going to numero dos.

Its all about the money at this point, imo.

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
Johnny
Thu Sep 3, 2009 1:20 am
That's the only reason these movies get made.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Jsun
Thu Sep 3, 2009 1:25 am
Johnny
:hehe: well...obviously

but, if the movie blows...there is NO OTHER reason.

Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
Johnny
Thu Sep 3, 2009 1:35 am
Jsun
Thu Sep 3, 2009 1:25 am
Johnny
:hehe: well...obviously

but, if the movie blows...there is NO OTHER reason.
just because the movie sucks doesn't mean it won't have a sequel. It's more about what sells and if the producers/studios can make a profit. There wouldn't be so many damn SAW movies if it wasn't profitable. This is the case for many sequels.

Like the movie Daredevil, that was awful, but it made tons of money and that's why we got a terrible spin-off called Elektra.

Bamboo
Member Avatar
*hail hydra*
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Add Spider-Man 5 to the slate of Marvel projects. There are talks that this movie will become a reboot of the Spider-Man franchise. That, I just don't get. :blink:

Some new Iron Man 2 photos came out today. And oh my God there's War Machine! I'm trusting the filmmakers' statement of "smaller is better" remain true with the sequel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ęKOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.