Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Create your own Warriors Orochi Character; Just for the heck of it!
Topic Started: Dec 20 2009, 09:06 AM (17,196 Views)
Keneticam
Member Avatar
Right.......
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welp, I thought I'd make a thread for fun. Just post ur character here for Warriors Orochi 3. And have FUN!

Lady Shizuka
Height: 5'6
Built: Thin, but not skinny, nice curves
Allegiance: Yoshitsune Minamoto's Army/Wu Army
Type: Speed
Speed Attack 1: She elegantly twirls around once like a ballerina, creating an aura around herself that refills a portion of her and her nearby allies musou.
Speed Attack 2: She elegantly twirls around twice like a ballerina, creating an aura around herself that heals a portion of her own health and that of nearby allies. (This move uses a portion of her musou)
Speed Attack 3 (Must press square): She elegantly twirls around thrice like a ballerina, creating a shockwave that sends all enemies around her flying back and gives her an attack boost for 20sec. (This move uses a portion of her musou)
Speed Attack 4 (Must press triangle): She elegenatly twirls around thrice like a ballerina, creating a shockwave that sends all enemies around her flying back and gives her a defense boost for 20sec. (This move uses a portion of her musou)
Weapons: Spiked Anklets and Bracelets ; The spikes add range
1st:Anklets and Bracelets
2nd:Angelic Jewels
3rd:Heaven's Solstice
4th:Eternal Twilight

In-game Bio and Story:: She is the famous mistress of Yoshitsune no Minamoto and a loyal servant to him. After getting separated from Yoshitsune and Benkei she goes on a search for them, only to stumble across Sanzang, who also happens to be looking for someone. The two women travel together in search of their others.

Hair/helmet: She has long light brown/blonde hair that freely flows and hangs down to her butt. She has bangs that swoosh across the right side of her forehead, held there by a beautiful hair-clip. On the side of her hair is an ornament in the shape of a flower with beads hanging from it.
Eye Color: Blue
Clothes: She wears this....but with different colors....
Her outfit

Move Set: Special

Ground Attacks
Triangle-Triangle: She performs a front walkover, followed by a quick bicycle kick.
Square-Traingle-Triangle: She performs a high roundhouse kick to the right and then kicks the enemy straight up into the air. She then jumps up into the air and slaps the enemy twice followed by her twirling in the air that creates a shockwave that knocks the enemy away. She then falls back to the ground.
Square-Square-Triangle-Triangle: She performs a high roundhouse kick to the right and then to the left. She then performs a roundoff, followed by a split leg backflip.
Square-Square-Square-Triangle-Triangle: She performs a high roundhouse kick to the right and then to the left, followed by her twirling around with her arms out slapping the enemy as she twirls. She then twirls again, and slaps the enemy into the air, and when he falls back down she does a powerful palm slap that sends the enemy flying(Like Zhen Ji's kick attack).
Square-Square-Square-Square-Triangle: She creates an aura that stuns nearby foes and gives her and nearby allies a speed boost for 20sec.
Square String: She does a high roundhouse kick to the right and then to the left followed by her twirling around with her arms out slapping the enemy as she twirls. She then does 4 back walkovers and finishes with a back handspring.
X-Square: She slaps from left to right
X-Triangle: She jumps down and twirls around like a ballerina creating a large shockwave that knocks enemies away.
Musou: As she dances and twirls around she creates shockwaves.
True Musou: She finishes her musou with 2 two-handed cartwheels and then an aerial.

Mounted Attacks
Square: She kicks to her right.
Square-Triangle: She kicks the enemy in the air.
Square-Square-Triangle: She creates a small shockwave that stuns the enemy.
Square-Square-Square-Triangle: She create an even bigger shockwave that knocks all enemies around the horse away.
Mounted Square String: She does a series of kicks and ends with a shockwave that knocks enemies away.

It doesn't have to be as detailed as mine, just have fun with it. It can be as long or as short as u want.

Edited by Keneticam, Oct 9 2011, 12:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paulinos
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lao Ma
height: 5'8
allegance: Shu army
type: power
power attack: she catch enemy on her lasso and turn him around herself.
weapons: lasso
1st: brown lasso
2nd: silver lasso
3rd: golden lasso
4th: soul

Story: She's sister of Ma Chao and wife of the Zhao Yun. She's strong and beautifull woman who knows what she wants.

I think thats be enugh:). Sorry for my english If I do any mistake.

Keneticam
Member Avatar
Right.......
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kool character. I like that her weapon is a lasso! Hehe ^_^

Paulinos
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like your character too:) She's very interesting.

lordjinomi
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
JIONG HOON

height:5'4

allegiance:Orochi army/coalition army

category:speed

maneuver 1: creates another 4 jiong hoon phantoms that will follow
him wherever he goes and copies his attacks the sorcery will end up in just 30 seconds(don't uses mousu).
maneuver 2: creates a giant phantom cobra that hangs in his back,only attacks when an enemy attacked jiong hoon,the cobra increases jiong hoons attacks and defense.sorcery will end up in 1 minute(uses mousu).

type: Dynasty

weapon: look liked Kiyomasa Kato's weapon from SW3 but the style is different,he holds his weapon in his left hand.
1st: predator
2nd: sharp venom
3rd: twilight soul
4th: jewel of the serpent

Story: jiong hoon is the serpent prince,the son of orochi.he always obeyed his father's commands,but he didn't really mean to fight with his father because he felt pity to the innocent villagers or people.he created an own army with another two new warriors who are his friends and they joined coalition army.
then orochi army attacked all kingdoms to search for his son because he only believes that jiong hoon has been captured but he don't know that his son betrayed him. now, jiong hoon wanted to learn more sorcery skills from taigong wang. he became closer with taigong wang, and taigong wang is now a brother to him. and taigong wang decided to protect jiong hoon. Posted Image

appearance:
hair: just like toshiie maeda's but has a little bangs and the color is black.
eye: black
face: shaped like fu xi's, a handsome and clear face.
outfit: an armor that actually fits to him with cobra styles and different colors one gauntlet at his right arm and full arm armor at his left arm.

attacks:
normal(square): 7 charge attacks(his 5 charge attacks are like dynasty warriors charge attacks, the two charge attacks left are like samurai warriors charge attacks) and 5 normal attacks(that can't turn into a charge attack), his normal attack is up to 12 attacks.
square-triangle: he will create sima yi's 4th charge attack(creating a dark ball)
square-square-triangle: copies taigong wang's 2nd charge attack(but more faster).
square-square-square-triangle: slashes his spear around him from left to right.
square-square-square-square-triangle: jumps then a tornado will appear and will disappear in 2 seconds.
square-square-square-square-square-triangle: spins 2 times while the spear slashes, he will get dizzy then a shock wave will appear after that, the dizziness will disappear.
square-square-square-square-square-square-triangle:his right hand(where his gauntlet is) will turn big and will hold the ground, ma chao's mounted charge attack will appear at the ground, when someone caughts in it, the screen will blinks with black color(then it will have a large damage to the enemy).
square-square-square-square-square-square-square-triangle: nu wa's maneuver 1 will appear but the color of the ices are black( jiong hoon's original power is shadow).
charge(triangle):
(triangle)- slashes his weapon from left to right then leaves a shadow
(triangle-triangle)-the shadow will turn into a ball shadow then near enemies will be teleported infront of jiong hoon.
(triangle-triangle-triangle)-the shadow ball will explode with a large critical damage.
(X-square)-a shadow ball will appear at the bottom of his body then he will fall slowly while the ball is in his body, press square many times to let him fall slowly like doing in masamune date.
(X-triangle)-teleports to the ground then raises his right arm then the gauntlet will glow and a something will appear(sorry, i don't know what that is called, it's lu bu's 4 square then triangle, a dark i dunno will appear, then in jiong hoon, the color of that thing is dark but the element power is fire)
mousu attack: floats at the air while the thing( i don't know that again, it's orochi's charge attack,triangle, then it will appear ) is under him(his mousu attack is a dynasty mousu, can stop holding circle then his mousu will stop).
true mousu: his mousu ends up with a scream then a (like orochi x's special attack) will appear.
dash attack: dashes like yoshihiro shimazu.

( his style in double jumping is like kotaro fuuma's double jump )
when he's not moving, he's style in standing is like fu xi's. he's putting his spear on his left shoulder.
(his type is kinda, half dynasty and samurai)

mounted attacks:
square: attacks like taigong wang
square-triangle: spikes will appear on the ground.
square,square-triangle: a barrier will appear at the horse with a damage.
square,square-triangle: taigong wang's mounted charge attack will appear but the color is dark it's a shadow element.
mounted charge attack(triangle): orochi's charge attack will appear at the ground. :XD

(whoo~ it's so hard to type so many words)
(well, it's the charcater i created..)

------------------------------------

umm. i'm just a beginner here.. and i don't know where can i post..
so, i'm sorry for putting in.. :sad: umm.. how did you post with pictures?

------------------------------------

you can create the two friends of jiong hoon.. i think they must be himiko and hanbei takenaga but i decided, you can create them... can you, please??? :sad: :(

-----------------------------------

i hope koei will see this and they will create the warrriors we created..
Edited by lordjinomi, Feb 22 2010, 07:38 AM.

Qing Long
Member Avatar
青龙
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
lordjinomi
Feb 20 2010, 09:35 AM
umm. i'm just a beginner here.. and i don't know where can i post..
so, i'm sorry for putting in.. :sad: umm.. how did you post with pictures?
Welcome here lordjinomi, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Well, to put an image on the forum, you have to save/get the picture in your computer, then you have to upload it on Image Hosting Website, such as Tinypic or ImageShack and to post it, copy the url link between forum balises for images [IMG]url link here[/IMG]

Hope it helps.

One more notices, please do not double or quadruple posts in the future, if you want to add something in your post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

lordjinomi
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
oh .. OK TNX !!
Posted Image

shulunjung
Soldier
[ * ]
To be about to create your own character is always good food for thought. Players can feel more attached to the game with his/her unique character....Especially if they can pick their own attack move set combination from a variety of many defaulted moves provided mainly for create mode.

omnigenesis
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
Posted Image
I see a warrior named Samanosuke Akechi

He has a mysterious gauntlet on his right arm that allows him to draw forth powerful elemental weapons.

He would be a tech character.

He would also have the normal attack style like his uncle Mitsuhide.

x= normal ^= charge

^ - creates a spinning attack that hits all adjacent
x^ - sword transforms into a giant blazing two handed sword called Enryuu and crates a burning shock wave similar to Zho yu's tech special (just does less damage)
xx^ - sword morphs into a double ended sword called Shippu that crates a tornado effect that lasts for 2 seconds pulling enemies in and then sending them up and away.
xxx^ - sword becomes a lightning katana called Raizan that does a powerful 7 strike combo that ends with a lightning blast to surrounding enemies.
xxxx^ - sword changes into a giant earth Axe challed Chigo that he does a jumping spin with then slams into the ground causing a powerful shock wave to explode out from impact
xxxxx^ - Sword converts into a large nodachi style sword called Kuga that he sweeps back and forth launching to powerful shockwaves from similar to Ranmaru's wave blasts (little wider though)
xxxxxx^ - Sword splits into two dangerous Light Kodachi's known as tenso that unleases a power double combo on a single opponent ending in a two handed sweeping explosion sending all flying.
xxxxxxx^ - Raises up his right hand and causes a powerful explosion to erupt up from the ground around him with pure power. (can be charged for extra damage and size)

Jumping charge is a pull up attack similar to Cao Pi

tech special * on final charge attack. Transforms him into a flowing white haired version of himself that increases attacks speed and power dramatically for 10 seconds uses Musou.

tech special is only 1/4 inch like Hanzo.

Weapons
Training Blade
Family Sword
Gift from Uncle
Bishamon

Musou attack Samurai warriors style
increasing all attack strength while active
actual Musou is a series of powerful spins with limited movement with a dark blue flame swirling around him for duration.
:whistle:

Hidemitsu
Soldier
[ * ]
how to make a warrior? :unsure:

Orochi001
Soldier
[ * ]
Jiao-long
Height: 6'1"
Build: Average build, muscular
Allegiance: Shu/Sanada Armies
Type: Tech
Maneuver 1: Throws his blades in circles that fly around his body.
Maneuver 2: Slams his blades onto the ground sending a wave of energy away of his body.
Type: Dynasty

Weapon: Dual Great swords, equal to Fu Xi's in size and thickness
Weapon 1: Life and Death
Weapon 2: Wrath and Ruin
Weapon 3: Thunder and Lightning
Weapon 4: Heaven and Hell

Story: He was created by Orochi supporters after his demise. They used samples of blood of Yukimura Sanada, Lu Bu, Tadakatsu Honda, Guan Yu, Zhao Yun, and many other of the greatest warriors in order to create the greatest and most powerful warrior to serve Orochi, alive or dead. Then, they used samples of Orochi's dark magic to give him life and access to the magic powers. But, when the coalition defeated Orochi, the project was abandoned he was placed into a stasis that he eventually broke free from. The sorcerers that created him didn't anticipate that he would develop his own personality. He realized that, despite his origins, he hated everything Orochi and his allies stood for with every fiber of his being and wished to protect the innocent from them. He took up his blades and now fights for those who believe as he does. Finding a home in the Shu army, he has fought alongside the warriors Ma Chao, Zhao Yun, and Yukimura Sanada for many battles and has formed a brother-like bond with them.

Appearance:
Hair: Short, black with a blond streak from the center of his head to the right side of his head.
Eyes: Red
Face: circle shaped head, snake-like scales on the side of his face and down his neck, as well as over his body, he has a calm, but gentle expression
Outfit: Red and black heavy plate armor and a dragon head-shaped helmet that is the same colors.
Edited by Orochi001, Jan 24 2011, 04:40 PM.

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
i cant really think
Edited by Ririn, Apr 16 2011, 03:48 AM.

kaiosuke37
Member Avatar
Quan Huijie
lolipopwee
Mar 21 2011, 06:09 AM
Posted ImageOuhime

Allegiance:okuni troop,wu army,okuni no Muso troop

type: speed

Apperance weapon: Sakuri Orb

Unlocking 1st appearance weapon:Orb

Allegiance:Ouhime troop/Sengoku army/sw

Weapon:

1st: Orb
base attack: 10
2nd: Orb of power
base attack:20
3rd: Sakuri Orb
base attack:40
4th:Legendary Orb
base attack:80
story:A Egyptian that travels to japan to earn many money but war came ouhime tought her Orb to a thunder laser its a magic.

unique item: soft pillow
And what exactly does this orb do?

Qilin
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Name: Lu Ling Qi
Forces: Dancing Slashers(Her own forces. Concubines, with weapons, used by dancing movements)
Weapon(s):
1."Deathly Mistress": A Belt with Gold ingravings. There are swords sticking out from it, all the way around. She uses this, by doing piruettes, and other dancing moves.
2. "Sword of Elegance": A sword made to kill in the shadows. Thin, easy to hide between her clothes, and deathly.
3. "Last Resort": Three small daggers, hidden on her thighs, and one on her back.

Clothes: She is wearing a white silk-dress, which leaves her thighs, and belly visible.

Jing
Member Avatar
Looking for something to sell?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Name: Zui Hu
Height: 5'8"
Build: Average but more muscular
Allegiance: Tiger Alliance (his own army made of tigers and small armies) > Wu
Type: Power
Power Move: drinks his from his beer bottle then spits fire out
Weapons: spear
1. Spear
2. Tiger Spear
3. Tiger Fang
4. Byakko's Fang
Story: Being a lazy unknown vagabond warrior in the Three Kingdoms, he had no idea what was going on when he got to Orochi's world. Not knowing the reason why he's there, he gathered his tamed tigers and set out to find answers but instead found a samurai army lead by Hanbei Takenaka and helped them by making them join him.
Appearance: He wears a red sleeveless kung-fu shirt, golden gauntlets, a golden helmet that has a face of a tiger on the front and a lion's mane on the back, a tiger fur belt with a beer bottle on the back, black pants, gold armored boots, and orange eyes
Personality: A lazy but strong warrior that likes to drink beer

BTW "Zui Hu" means "Drunken Tiger" in Chinese ^_^

LittleMonsterSakura
Member Avatar
Cherry Blossom
Too bad you couldn't use any edit officers made in any DW or SW game.

Mine:

Liu Ren

196-227

Loosely allied with Liu Bei/Shu Forces

Weapon:
1. Silver Sword
2. Emerald Sword
3. Swift Blade
4. Unending Chaos
Utlimate - Beckoning Oblivion

Bio: The elder son of Liu Shi, he became ruler of Liao Ba Han following the death of his father. Using the talents of officers such as Chin Han, Wu Ma Jin, and his younger brother Cao Wei, Liu Ren established a immense kingdom. Following a battle to conquer a rival, Liu Ren became ill and passed away leaving his son, Liu Mao as ruler, with Cao Wei as Regent.

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
Nu Wa

Too bad you couldn't use any edit officers made in any DW or SW game.

Mine:

Liu Ren

196-227

Loosely allied with Liu Bei/Shu Forces

Weapon:
1. Silver Sword
2. Emerald Sword
3. Swift Blade
4. Unending Chaos
Utlimate - Beckoning Oblivion

Bio: The elder son of Liu Shi, he became ruler of Liao Ba Han following the death of his father. Using the talents of officers such as Chin Han, Wu Ma Jin, and his younger brother Cao Wei, Liu Ren established a immense kingdom. Following a battle to conquer a rival, Liu Ren became ill and passed away leaving his son, Liu Mao as ruler, with Cao Wei as Regent.

Cool character i like it so long long far away time
Edited by Ririn, Apr 2 2011, 03:16 PM.

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
i hate this loggggggg internet
Edited by Ririn, Mar 25 2011, 05:00 PM.

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
:ken:

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
:ken: :( :mellow: :) :whistle: <_< :) :?: :ph43r: :dance: :facepalm: :uh: :kurokan:

Jing
Member Avatar
Looking for something to sell?
[ *  *  *  * ]
:ot:

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/NorwegianManga/anothersig.jpg?t=1292690937

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
:spam:
Edited by Ririn, Apr 3 2011, 03:35 AM.

Gaďania
Member Avatar
P H A N T O M of Avalanche
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ririn, you could stop your spam all the time? Thank you.

Ririn
Member Avatar
Oda Army
[ * ]
i cant really think
Edited by Ririn, Apr 18 2011, 07:57 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Ideas for Warriors Orochi · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.