Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gundam Musou 3 (Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3); Gundam Warriors 3. For real!
Topic Started: Sep 8 2010, 01:43 AM (274,826 Views)
Daosiying
道士英
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jeez, and I just finally got my hands on the second game last week.

That said, I'm excited especially seeing who's already in the new line up. Now hopefully they add some stuff to up the combat pace cause sometimes its just far too tedious to get to a higher level charge. Speeding up the base attack animations would be good enough for me on that one.

What're the chances anything MSV manages to sneak in? Or Crossbone for that matter, since adding Crossbone's been kinda popular lately (Extreme Vs and ACE R).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LittleDragonZ
Member Avatar
KW Community Manager

This is amazing news! After seeing a huge-scale improvement the 2nd game showed compared to the 1st, I really have hope for this new title!

I've never really seen the anime myself, so I can't really give any wishlists, but will support the majority of the vote here!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kratos Aurion
Member Avatar
MOAR
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is good news. It's a shame I never really played DWG2 very much. I should probably do that before DWG3 comes out.

StrikeForce9
Member Avatar
Pink-Eyed Cyborg
LittleDragonZ
Sep 8 2010, 07:45 AM
This is amazing news! After seeing a huge-scale improvement the 2nd game showed compared to the 1st, I really have hope for this new title!

I've never really seen the anime myself, so I can't really give any wishlists, but will support the majority of the vote here!
Same here. I've not seen the anime either so can't really say what I want. Maybe with a more polished graphic and in depth story mode but as long as the previous gundams return and heaps of new ones are added, I'm happy. I had so much fun with DWG2 so definitely can't wait for the 3rd installment.

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
Awesome!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
After War Gundam X

+

Gundam Wing...Ok,first day purchase for me.Garrod and Uraki are coming in and with Heero,this game just rocks my world.

Thank you Koei!

PS : I hope that Koei asks for permission/liscening/whatever to bring the franchise to the PSP too...we are getting DW and Orochi,but not this?Please persuade NamDai,Koei!

ManGan
Member Avatar
Kamen Rider
[ *  * ]
awesome news! GP02 will also have a nuke for its overdrive SP :hehe:

Tetsuo9999
Member Avatar

Hopefully the combat is improved slightly. The base attack speed could use a bit of a tune-up as Daosiying said, and I also hope that they improve the air combo system so that it's not limited to the same 3-hit combo > Dash for each suit as it was in the last game.

Crimsondramon
Member Avatar
Your soul is weighed down by gravity
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At long last, Gundam Musou 3!! And with Gundam 0083 AND Gundam X finally in the fray, I am 99% satisfied with this game already :dance: Now just reveal the units playable ( :whistle: GP02A of course) and I'll be fully happy.

And did I hear a demo at TGS? SUPER EXCELLENT. I hope to demo all the units available....and of course you know what gundam takes first priority. :sly:

DumbFounded
Member Avatar
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
This better not be there so called TGS announcement, Just y'know, early, or im going to be sorely disappointed.

Oreadia
Member Avatar
Beautiful and Grace are the most beautiful words from the planet
Oh my god god god god god!!
Freaking brilliant!!!

I want Dragon Gundam from G Gundam and Wing Gundam

I want Crossbone Gundam X1 and X2
Edited by Oreadia, Sep 8 2010, 02:47 PM.

Rakolai
Member Avatar
Deal with it.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Never got the chance to play a GM game, but the inclusion of Gundam X in this one definitely gives me an incentive to.

Kaiser StratosTygo
Member Avatar
Everything WILL end in ice..
[ *  *  *  * ]
i really hope this isn't their "suprise announcement" it's not their FLAGSHIP series it's not like it's anything compared to DW series, But if so it is the "suprise" i'm going to take a looooong break (forever) from koei.

admins, mods, members and guests you may complain all you want about my post as I will not post back.

Goodday all!

BuddHA0991
Member Avatar
Ace of Spades
This sucks, what ever happened to your main series, Koei? all these spinoffs and knockoffs....get your real series together, sigh...oh well, guys who are excited for this, enjoy it, hopefully this leads to a dw7 down the road.

donthatekongming
-
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BuddHA0991
Sep 8 2010, 05:31 PM
This sucks, what ever happened to your main series, Koei? all these spinoffs and knockoffs....get your real series together, sigh...oh well, guys who are excited for this, enjoy it, hopefully this leads to a dw7 down the road.
We will know tmrw if DW7 is coming!

As for this...do the graphics look better the GW2? Cuz they were just HD ps2 graphics for the last one

Sun Ce
Member Avatar
Cebastian: Allons-y!

I am actually quite excited about 00 finally making it into the mix. Series wise it's definitely not my top out of the newly announced ones making it, but I've always thought the designs of the mechs in that series were perfect for a hack n slash type game, especially the likes of Gundam Musou. :ph43r:

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar
God of War
They sure are cranking these crossover series out aren't they? :P

Having only briefly played the first one and not owning an HD console, its hard for me to get excited about this news. But at least KOEI is listening to some of their fanbase by including some of these other Gundam series people are asking for.

I wouldn't expect this to be their surprise announcement either, so let's keep that discussion in another topic :whistle:

Astus
Member Avatar

Mr.Honda
Sep 8 2010, 06:33 PM
They sure are cranking these crossover series out aren't they? :P
Crossover series which ultimately seem to turn out better than those of the main series. It's a shame but it seems to be the case.

Anyway, this is good news for the Gundam fans. I own the first and have found it to be pretty good. I'll be keeping an eye on this even though I'm not a real fan of the Gundam series.

Amicable
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ha, I just bought DW:G2 two weeks ago.

ColdCobra
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
This got me so excited I finally came out of lurking! I loved DW Gundam 2, I played it relentlessly for months, then kept coming back to it after watching some Gundam anime (which is quite often...)

So we're getting the most recent two properties (00 and Unicorn) and two missing ones (0083 and X)... sounds good to me! All I want now is to know how the mission mode will play, I loved the DW G2 one, with the friendship-enemy tree, random events and other stuff. I'm going to be on pins and needles until this gets a UK release... man I feel like a kid again...
Edited by ColdCobra, Sep 8 2010, 08:53 PM.

Vejita
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I cannot contain my excitement.........:)

Kurow
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
AFTER WAR GUNDAM X!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me that this game is going to have online co op mode... please just say yes!!!!!!

Posted Image
Edited by Kurow, Sep 8 2010, 09:43 PM.

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
hoo,after quite a hiatus the beat em up genre is flooding the market,and its capcom vs KOEI again

anyways,it seems that everyone is going "me too" on 00 and unicorn that its not quite awesome anymore,a bit too late to surprise people with that kind of roster,KOEI should've opened the bang by adding series/MS that no other company had added in their beat em up/action gundam games yet,like moar mushas....or the whole GW:G-unit gundams(is it that unpopular?crossbone gets its share of games....)

and yes,they really,REALLY need to put sangokuden gundams if they want to keep the "dynasty warriors" title

MCG
Member Avatar
The Catalyst
Nice to know there will be another game like this for Gundam. I'll probably buy this. I hope the new pilots aren't nit-picking though just for the sake of new faces, so they just add anyone, I'm not too familiar with the Gundam Universe as I whole at all myself though so can't really comment, but I'd like some more G Gundam pilots (only series I've watched) :unsure: .

Of course, I can't help but think of DW now though, I feel like saying "Dear Gundam, you're being released a year early, please go away and come back in 12 months :meantongue: " :lol: . DWG2 came out in Dec 08 for Japan and DW6 came out Dec 07 for Japan. It would have made more sence if DW7 was released in 2010 and DWG3 in 2011 for JPN, not the vice-versa it has turned out to be :unsure: .
Edited by MCG, Sep 9 2010, 02:40 AM.

Godlikephoenix
Member Avatar
Mercenary General
Im really a little bit excited for this, ive quite liked the first two, and im hoping that this one goes along the same lines (^.^)

All I have to go on is the scans, and from looking at those, it looks really awsome so far . . . Im going to try and keep an eye out on some of the new info . . . and to be honest, I'm actually quite happy that they've announced this one before DW7 =D

necrosis
Member Avatar
シュマゴラス 無双
I'll need to hear actual gameplay improvements before caring. Oh look, a bunch of MS from series that all suck, oooh, crappy camera in exchange for cel shaded graphics. Call me cynical but...Wheres the gameplay? What improvements are being made? Oh, yeah, a bunch of suits that should have gotten full movesets are going to be gimped now, big improvement? More rehash maps? More excessive luck based grind?

I'm gonna need more real game system stuff to even consider giving those devils at NamcoBandai a single coin for Koei's work. Bring on the REAL info.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.