Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Gundam Musou 3 Speculation Thread; Post things that are likely
Topic Started: Sep 17 2010, 03:55 PM (4,318 Views)
BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

This is the topic where we should post possible additions to GW3 that are within the believable means. This is not a wishlist thread and if you want to make one, please do it at the ideas forum.

The speculation below is somewhat outdated now, check later posts for a newer one

Anyway, I've been making analysis on seeing the character & partner select screens since there are things that seem to contribute to counting the roster number. Notice the arrow to the right of list and scroll bar at the bottom. So I just attempted to make a calculation on it. Yeah, feel free to laugh at me, but I can't help being curious on it. >.<;;; :ph43r:

Playable Pilots
Posted Image
So initially I believed there would be only 4 exact pages on this screen. But upon further inspection, looks like there is an extra bit of space on the scroll bar, thus allowing for a bit more character slots.
Maybe the scroll method could be per column as opposed to per page. But in case I'm wrong we could just stick with 4 pages = 60 characters max.

But of course, we all know Koei wouldn't actually fill all those slots out, so 66 is just hypothetical and the more realistic one would be 64 or 65. That is if the scroll method is per column because otherwise there could be possibility of the number becoming far lower than that (46 being the pessimistic minimum but that's very unlikely)

So with a total of 64-65 pilots, assuming all 40 playable pilots from GW2 are back, then we have 24-25 new playable pilots. Subtracting from the shoe-ins..
Banagher Links
Setsuna F Seiei
Ribbons Almark
Kou Uraki
Anavel Gato
Garrod Ran

= 6, we might have 18-19 more new pilots. Wonder who could they be.

Partners
Posted Image
This one's different since the pages are more definite, so the hypothetical max is 54, and the probable max is 52-53.
(Pessimistic min is 37 if it scrolls per page, but I think it's unlikely)

Now, let's assume that the eligible mechs for being partners are "All Class 1 (N6C6) MS and Mobile Armors". We had 26 Class 1s and 6 MAs in GW2, so that makes 32 default, and about 20 remaining.
So minus the should be shoe-in new MS...
Unicorn
00 Raiser
Reborns
GP01 Zephyranthes
GP02 Physalis
Gundam DX

Let's say 6, we have 14-15 remaining now.
Now the speculation part from me. The following will be most likely added if Koei&Bandai listen to their fans: Gottrlatan & Turn X get promoted to Class 1, and GP03 Dendrobium & Neue Ziel appear as MA bosses. Of course that would mean all of them are still eligible as partners.
Gottrlatan
Turn X
GP03 Dendrobium
Neue Ziel

=4. Now there are 10-11 remaining slots. If Rafflesia & Destroy Gundam from my wishlist are in too, and maybe Val Varo also appears as MA boss, there should be about 8 more slots. Either we get that many new C1s, or there could be a couple of exception mechs that make it to the list (Elmeth & Zeong, maybe?)

And that ends my initial speculation. Of course since this is still unfinished yet the probable roster number may be subject to Koei & Bandai's change. So please don't take this too seriously. ^.^;;
Edited by BlackKite, Sep 26 2010, 10:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LLSmoothJ
Member Avatar
Burn like his power! ...Wait, wrong franchise...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If there's possibly room for 24-25 pilots, then the obvious guess would be to include the previously NPC pilots (That I can remember solely from memory):

Beecha
Elle
Dunkel
Ramsus
Apolly
Roberto
Gaia
Ortega
Mash
Hatheway
Chan
Kyra
Rezin
Lalah
Ridden
Kyoji

That leaves 8-9 spots open. Assuming that there's no one from the previously-featured UC-based series, I see that it's a good time to introduce other pilots from the other already-established series. My personal picks.

G Gundam:
Chibodee
George
Argo
Sai Saici

Gundam Wing:
Duo
Trowa
Wufei
Quatre

Only a guess, as it would bring in the whole five-man band of the two earlier alternate continuities which may or may not leave a spot open for one more.
Edited by LLSmoothJ, Sep 17 2010, 05:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jorgh
Member Avatar
Beecha-tard~<3
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I really doubt they would waste a spot on the tristars, ramsus, and dunkel. If anything maybe Gaia, but not all three.

I do think we'll could see a few old npcs made playable, but I doubt there will be many. I do think Beecha and Elle have a really good chance, I'm a little surprised they weren't added in the last game since 0079 and Zeta got such a huge playable cast boost.

Currently 0079 has 9 playables and Zeta has 10 while ZZ has 5. So I think they might catch it up a bit, and if they expand the ZZ story mode I think we can expect Chara and Mashymre to be playable as well.

I think 0083 will get quite a few adds too since it should have an official mode. Kou and Gato are obvious, but I think we could see Cima and Keith as well.

I'm really not sure what to expect with the AUs and such. I have a feeling they will get a little more love this time, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zeik Liberated
Member Avatar
A Meijin
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
well looking from that very well worked out info we have about 19 slots open for new characters... let the Speculation begin! (it passes the time, and is fun)

like LLSmoothJ I think we are going to see some of the old NPC's made available but I don't think all them will my guess would be

Lalah
Elle
Beecha
Ridden
Kyoji

Lalah is the last important MSG character to add, was very surprised to not see her playable last time, I don't think they will bother adding the BTS's, the rest of Yazan's team or the two Rick Dias pilots in they don't seem important enough imo. Beecha and Elle are shoes in's if they expand ZZ like they should and Kyoji is the best add for G if we assume there only adding 1 max per AU and Ridden seems to be very popular considering he got into both games before, its about time he was playable.

now for the real speculation

so thats 5 leaving 14 spaces, we know there adding 0083 which has a good chance at getting an official mode so throw in Cima, Burning at the least as playable with Keith been a maybe. 11 left

if they then add to ZZ, we can expect Chara, Mashymre and Rakan and maybe Mondo too 7-8

now we also have X in so logic says we will at least get 1 frost brother Shagia most likely but I think it might get the Seed Destiny treatment and score both so 5-7 spaces left

so lest say I'm on the mark so far and we have 5 spots left 2 for F91, 1 for Victory 1 for Wing, 1 for Turn A, 1 for Seed Destiny (G got Kyoji
before anyone points that out)

F91 gets Zarbine and Iron Mask, that finishes F91 off more or less and add in NPC's and they could even throw us an official mode)
Victory would get Chronicle obviously, Wing Treize (best single to add from Wing and him and his Tallgeese are popular enough(would also maybe stop Zechs from turning into him in his story mode), Turn A Harry, I would love to say Rau here but since there only seem to be using Seed Destiny in the logo's its Ray or Mu/Neo

now for the support

we have 10 spots open throw in Lalah's Elmeth to go to 9 now each of the AU extra's (Rafflesia, Rig Contio, Tallgeese II and whatever from Seed) 5 left, Ashtaron Hermit Crab from X since its the support one of the two Frost machines, 4 then we have room for Zaku III, Geymalk and Dooben-Wolf(or Glemys Bawoo) to finish off ZZ and finally 1 spot left for a 0083 machine GP04 or Val Vero seems the picks

wells theres my daily speculation done, I think its reasonable believable, though there probably a bit of wishful thinking in there too XD
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jorgh
Member Avatar
Beecha-tard~<3
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I keep forgetting about Burning. I need to give Stardust Memory another watch sometime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Well, with Sinanju (& Full Frontal) getting confirmed in, that's gonna reduce 1 available slot each from pilot & partner list.

So there are about 13-14 slots left in the partner mech list. I guess it's time for me to make a speculative wish list. I think this might be added to the partner list.

Kshatriya
Gundam Virsago CB
Gundam Ashtaron HC
Gottrlatan (Promotion)
Turn X (Promotion)
GP03 Dendrobium (MA)
Neue Ziel (MA)
Rafflesia (MA)
Destroy Gundam (MA)

And even with that, there's still 4-5 slots remaining. Maybe we'll get Val Varo and Elmeth as additional partner list, so if I add them too, that's 2-3 remaining. Maybe we'll get a couple more extra Class 1s. One of them should be another real-scaled SD representation, I'm hoping for either Knight Gundam or Lu Bu Tallgeese.

I think it's a good probability we might finally see everyone's most requested MS, Deathscythe appearing. Then again W was the only series in GW2 that didn't get any notable additions (only Relena as a non-voiced event-only NPC and Zechs' alternate costume? That's all?), maybe they should feel compelled to add it now.

DOUBLE POST

Well, CDM has confirmed on TGS that the lists scroll by columns. So it's almost positive that we will be getting these numbers: 64-66 playable pilots and 52-54 selectable partners; which means 24-26 new pilots and possibly 20-22 of new Class 1 MS and Mobile Armors combined. Since there are already 7 shoe-ins that means there are 17-19 character slots and 13-15 partner slots left.

So, taking the above speculative partner list, possibly we might get these new pilots.

Marida Cruz
Shagia Frost
Olba Frost
Stella Loussier
Duo Maxwell [well he's the most req(ry]

...lol, looks like it's not many. Besides I think Iron Mask Carozzo will be most likely confined in the Rafflesia, just like Kyouji in the Devil.

So that means 12-14 characters are left for my speculative wishlist. I think they might add these people in.

Lalah Sune
Beecha Oleg
Elle Vianno
Cima Garahau
South Burning
Kelly Layzner
Jamil Neate

Hmm... still 5-7 remaining...

I think they should really consider expanding ZZ so that we'll have Mashymyre Cello and Chara Soon, who'd be very probable to be made playable pilots as well.

And as much as I'd like Fa Yuiry to be 'promoted' too, with the operator slot incoming I think she might end up having a different promotion to that spot instead.
Edited by BlackKite, Sep 21 2010, 12:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRS
Member Avatar
Bow before the Kingdom of Cheng!

So, including the shoe-ins, this is my Pilot Prediction List.

Banagher Links
Setsuna F Seiei
Ribbons Almark
Kou Uraki
Anavel Gato
Garrod Ran
Full Frontal
Lalah Sune
Johnny Ridden
Beecher Oleg
Elle Vianno
Mashmyre Cello
Chara Soon
Cima Garahau
South Burning
Allenby Beardsley
Shagia Frost
Olba Frost
Duo Maxwell
Trowa Barton
Quatre R. Winner
Zhang Wufei
Rey Za Barrel
Stella Loussier
Marida Cruz
somebody from Unicorn or 00
Edited by SRS, Sep 21 2010, 01:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

With the new video, I tried calculating once again since straight pictures should be more accurate...

Posted Image

Posted Image

...and looks like I'm right. There should be a minor reduction here by 3 slots each.

So with that I guess my speculative roster is pretty much final now.
New partner mechs: (49-51) - 32 = 17-19

New playable pilots: (61-63) - 40 = 21-23

Probably one alternative I could see is that either Olba & Ashtaron or Kelly & Val Varo could be switched out for Graham 'Mr Bushido' and his Susanowo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuqi
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What about the guy who pilots the kyrios from 00
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Allelujah? I'd say his chances of appearing is the same as the rest of Celestial Being, and also the same as the guys of Shuffle Alliance and Wing Boys. So unless he got an excessive amount of requests like Duo, probably he will only be added when the other guys in the group are also in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LordKarasuman
Member Avatar
Yes my Sweetest
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BlackKite, do you or anyone else know if Duo/Deathscythe is often asked for in Japan? If it is at all, it'll probably be nowhere near how many people demand it in the US, but it would be nice to know regardless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Yep, it seems like Deathscythe is getting more frequent requests even in 2ch as well. :)

And other than that, for W they're also interested to see Heavyarms in the game. Altron and Tallgeese come after that.

Now that the demands for Duo has increased even in Japan, I guess it's about time they finally add him. Third time's the charm. :hehe: Gonna boost up sales in US-EU as well, so there's really no other feasible choice. :ph43r:

Anyway, from what I've seen, the fans at 2ch also want to see more AU reps, so if there's anyone to suspect for being UC fanatics, it's probably the dev staffs.
Edited by BlackKite, Sep 27 2010, 08:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alpha Maeda
Member Avatar
Former Pilot of ZAFT
[ *  *  * ]
Hmm could that actually be 5 whole pages instead of just 4 and a part for pilots?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LLSmoothJ
Member Avatar
It could be (Given that it's not a complete build), we'll just have to see.

Add me into the camp that's hoping for more AU representation (Perhaps official modes for Domon and Heero).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zeik Liberated
Member Avatar
A Meijin
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
well I felt like redoing my list with the new pics using the min additions if all series got something new (save Zeta, since there's nothing major left save for the Massila)

New Character's

New Partner MS/MA
Edited by Zeik Liberated, Nov 17 2010, 10:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuqi
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They could get rid of some of the 'useless' mobile suits *gundam mark 2* :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zeik Liberated
Member Avatar
A Meijin
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think they have already said there keeping everything from the previous game, though I would like it if they would just use the AEUG as the base machine and have the Titan's as a colour swap, same could be said about the Qubeleys, but at least in show there different machines
Offline Profile Goto Top

Wild Lion
Member Avatar
The Wild Man of Borneo
Yuqi
Sep 27 2010, 10:57 PM
They could get rid of some of the 'useless' mobile suits *gundam mark 2* :whistle:
Or at least make the Mk 2s and the Quebeleys simple costume swaps instead of entirely different MS. I feel color swaps are a wasted character slot for something purely aesthetic with one or two different moves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LLSmoothJ
Member Avatar
They should've implemented color swaps a long time ago. That way at least 3 MS slots would open up. Maybe we might even get some Easter egg-ish colors (I.E. Unicorn/Snake/Wolf's Zeta)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitsuhide M
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What I really want in GM3 is the Wing's guys , Treize and some of the units MSs .
and some of SEED Destiny's suits would be great .

P.S : I only watched Gundam Wing , Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Wing endless waltz .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Beihu
Member Avatar
( ノ`Д´)ノ~┻━━┻ Guan Xing's knight?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
time to contribute to this (speaking for my family who are all gundam fans lol)

After taking a look at all of the pilots that are either NPC or are not in yet, I'm starting to hope for Duo Maxwell, Chang Wu Fei and Tiera Erde(not likely, but whatever) to make it in, though after talking about this with my other family members, Duo seems most likely from our selection :whistle: especially since just about every other gundam game has him.
for NPC's, Lalah, Beecha, Elle and Jonny all have a decent chance for becoming a PC, since they were all NPCs for the first two.
A few other Gundams could use an extra pilot, but if I could choose what series to block it would be SEED Destiny. Little painful for me to watch, though SEED was OK...

MS wise my parents think that the Deathsythe has a good chance. Personally I don't really care much for the MS though xD

I might add to this when more pilots are revealed

note: the lists we all want are long, but I just said what we all agreed to :mellow: please don't kill me for such a short list
Offline Profile Goto Top

Red Comet 079
Member Avatar
Knight of Shadows
[ *  *  *  * ]
The only ms I'd wanna see added that haven't been are Deathscythe Hell Custom*I know it won't*,Vigna Ghina,Nobel,Legend and Force Impulse.*doubtful*
Edited by Red Comet 079, Oct 2 2010, 10:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vejita
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hanbei Chan
Sep 28 2010, 09:43 PM
(speaking for my family who are all gundam fans lol)

....wait. What? Wow. I envy you lol. I know only one other person that is a fan. But for a family of Gundam fans? Color me amazed. Did you get them into it?
Edited by Vejita, Oct 4 2010, 08:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

saner
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
will all of DWG2 pilots all be returning? :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

^
That, we don't have a confirmation yet, but considering the probable amount of pilots in this game, which is 61-63, and that's more than 20 from GW2's 40. So with that I'm quite positive every playable pilots from the prequel will be returning. :)

....though, with the recent developments in RL events, I'm kinda doubting the status of one playable pilot... Dozle Zabi, due to his seiyuu recently passed away. They could just use voice library just like what they did to Bright Noa, but with that he won't have any new quotes, and I wonder if he'll be able to keep his playable status with that... :mellow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.