Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sengoku Musou 3 Empires; August 2011
Topic Started: May 31 2011, 02:42 AM (68,452 Views)
Raiko Z
Member Avatar
Busy Samurai
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saw the tweet from Musou Blog and here's the link with the screenshot of the poster.

Yes, it's for PS3.

http://musou.ldblog.jp/archives/1935577.html

Enjoy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wandrian
Member Avatar
---
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*crosses fingers for a 360 release in the west*

I missed out on vanilla SW3 and of course XL/Z, I don't want to miss out on SW3E as well :(

Barnzi88
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oooh I hope this is true! I want it to come out to the West!

Please Koei, I beg you...

Avieure
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maybe if DW7's sales were good enough we might see this one. Hope that's the case, I'm curious about the SW3 games and don't own a Wii.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero

SW3 Empires eh? Well PS3 owners, this is your chance to get it. Better call upon all sorts of luck, prayer and wishing that this one will actually be brought over and not suffer the same fate as Z/XL.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Never played an Empires game, I guess I can wait for this one, maybe.

luckytintinnz
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Hmm, looks like it's time to import again.

Katatonia
Member Avatar
Where Death Is Most Alive

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!

Seriously Koei, localize this game, or I will drown Japan in all my tears of anguish. :rolleyes:

Alice
Member Avatar
ばんざい日本!

Nice find. Luckily for me I did not import Z, in return for better replay value. Although if it does make it overseas, I would be pleased.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riathan
Soldier
[ * ]
I sincerely hope that if they did do a western release they do a kind of combination release. Put the Z and Empires release onto one disc. (Let's be honest, the Blu-Ray has the space for it.) But that just may be crazy optimism and creativity talking.

wolfrik
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
I am begging BEGGING KOEI to make Empire's into America and for the Wii Some of us are stuck with the Wii and don't have the money for PS3 or XBOX360. Some of us love the Wii. It would be cruelty to keep more than two of your best games from us. :(

SnowMan
Member Avatar
Say my name, bitches!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:facepalm:

Now I have something else to be depressed about when it comes to SW3.

Katatonia
Member Avatar

Snowman..I know, and I love Empires. Especially if it gives me the option to marry Tadakatsu. And finally, Motonari/Motochika will have their own character designs!

SnowMan
Member Avatar
Say my name, bitches!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
See, now you've got me anticipating it. I don't want to, because there's a very high chance we won't see it over here.

Katatonia
Member Avatar

:( Sowwy! Hm...we're gonna do all we can to get this over here. Protest, signs, petitions, yes I am a stubborn little lady-BUT I WANT THIS GODDAMN GAME!

Daikyō
Member Avatar
^My Bias^

Ow My, my favorite characters on the retail poster!! (Okuni) :wub: don't know if i will get it or not, maybe i need to see the demo/gameplay first,,,

wolfrik
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Lady I wanna help!

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
If its anything like DW6 Empires they can keep it but if its a better version of say SW2 Empires then i think i could well cry if this doesnt get a european release. PS3 aint my favoured console but ill grab it on that given the chance... i like the Wii even less.

wolfrik
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Well when your stuck with ONE consul you got to beg and make wishes but if I could get another one it would be the PS3. :)

Celestial
Member Avatar
Love,hate, tragedy, and war.
Woot SW3 empires! Please come to 360 overseas. :sad: I thought Okuni's side boob was covered up?! :blink:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CypherFDP
Member Avatar
Yep, that East is looking pretty red.
[ *  * ]
I hope this doesn't end up like what happened with DW6 Empires and everything from SW2 Empires is all messed up. Although, if there's a better character creation system than choose generic model/mix and match generic pieces, I'm in regardless.

QZW
Member Avatar
Feeling Excellent!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CypherFDP
May 31 2011, 07:25 AM
I hope this doesn't end up like what happened with DW6 Empires and everything from SW2 Empires is all messed up. Although, if there's a better character creation system than choose generic model/mix and match generic pieces, I'm in regardless.
What happened with dw6e, I thought it was great game and so was Sw2e those are two of the best empires I've played. anyway I hoped its released overseas love the empires version of these games, now to wait on dw7e.
Edited by QZW, May 31 2011, 07:41 AM.

CypherFDP
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
QZW
May 31 2011, 07:40 AM
CypherFDP
May 31 2011, 07:25 AM
What happened with dw6e, I thought it was great game and so was Sw2e those are two of the best empires I've played. anyway I hoped its released overseas love the empires version of these games, now to wait on dw7e.
I didn't like DW6:E at all, I thought it was the worst out of all the Empires games.

The idea of playing as an officer was a step in the right direction, I first thought of it as a lot like ROTKX, but implemented poorly, you can't easily befriend other officers without doing the very repetitive mini-missions and rising up in the ranks is a pain.

The removal of things like Capturing and Executions were a big turn-off for me, and I thought the events weren't as interesting as DW5:E, like when you could pretend to defect to the enemy but not really.

SW2:E and DW5:E were my favorites and DW4:E is okay, but DW6:E was just awful in my opinion.

Although, something they did do very right was the character creation system, the best in the whole franchise.

wolfrik
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
I don't remember their being double agenting in Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires. But one of the great things was being able to capture and execute. :)

CypherFDP
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
wolfrik
May 31 2011, 08:12 AM
I don't remember their being double agenting in Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires.
At some point I think it was Cao Cao who asked me to defect, I said no, and the game said I crumpled up the paper and threw it away, only for Zhuge Liang to walk in, pick it up, and suggest I play the mole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Samurai Warriors Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.