Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
KOEI Warriors 6th Anniversary!; Est. June 24, 2005
Topic Started: Jun 24 2011, 12:03 PM (2,402 Views)
Jsun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors Forever!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Today is the 6th anniversary of KOEI Warriors! The site was created on this very day (June 24, 2005) by Insp. Chin, who has been the Community Manager for about 3 years now at TECMO KOEI Europe. We would not be here today if it wasn't for him, the staff, the fans, and the entire community. Thank you for all your support!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Joetri10
Member Avatar
I Wake Up, It's A Bad Dream...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Chin Ftw
Jsun Ftw
Sjfaith Ftw
And The Whole Site Ftw ;D...
Here's to another 6 Years of Koei Warriors XP..
But seriously, thanks to everyone who has put their time into the site and the fans, i didn't know much about the warriors series before i found this website and im happy i did, as my love for the games grew ;D..
Also i like to think interacting with the people on here has made me become more mature... But thats most likely just a dream :rolleyes: :XD

So yeh... Woooot! :XD
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sera
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've known KW since it was opened, my, six years already?

Ever since I joined KWF I've never left it, and it's a pleasure to say "Happy Birthday, KW!" once again =).
Offline Profile Goto Top

An Shu Xiang
Member Avatar
Games Dreamer
[ * ]
It's been so long! I known KOEI for 3 years now.I've also created a page that have more than 2000 fans. So happy Birthday Koei, keep up the great games!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crimsondramon
Member Avatar
Your soul is weighed down by gravity
Happy birthday to Koei Warriors! Love this place, love the people who made em and been running em since!
Online Profile Goto Top

Celestial
Member Avatar
Love,hate, tragedy, and war.
Woot!!!!! Happy birthday Koei Warriors! Going 6 years strong is impressive feat and I'm glad that I am here for this moment with you guys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NekoWarrior
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yay happy birthday epic win koei warriors!! 6years and going strong, this wouldn't be hear without chin and you awseome staff :heart:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nragemachine
Member Avatar
The Element of Rock
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow what a great legacy Chin has left behind here. I would like to congratulate the staff, the fans and members, and of course my sort of mentor Chin. If anybody deserves their success its you Chinzy boy! Lets hear it for 6 more years of Koei's #1 fansite!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Qing Long
Member Avatar
青龙
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:heart: HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY KOEI WARRIORS ^^ :heart:

Yeah! KW rocks forever!!! :wub:

Thanks Chin who created the site, Jsun the actual webmaster, KW awesome staff and everyone here, for keeping KW great, for everything you've done here :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reaper
Member Avatar
Superior of the In-Between
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, I have been here for just 2 years but I've enjoyed the time I've spent here ^_^ Happy birthday KW and thank you Chin, for helping me meet great people ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

MegaXtreme
Thanks for the memories
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't post here very often anymore, but I wanted to come on here on this special occasion to wish Koei Warriors a Happy 6th Birthday. This site meant a lot to me in this past, and while I'm no longer involved with it, it still holds a place in my heart as it was a second home, of sorts. It also has always been a source of inspiration for me, and while my personal endeavors have been hit or miss (mostly the latter), this site is proof that one man's vision can always become something truly incredible for all to enjoy. Six years isn't too long of a span of time, but the monumental growth of this site into the community it has become in that short of a span of time is proof of the love and care Chin and staff members in the past and the present staff have put into it, as well as the undying loyalty of every member of this community, in building this site into what it has become.

May Koei Warriors prosper for many more years to come!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bluebolting
Member Avatar
sun ce enthusiast
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I wasn't here for the majority of the good stuff, but! Happy Birthday KW!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fuuma
Member Avatar
Ninja of the Hōjō
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Happy 6th birthday KW! I especially like how the image has characters from DW4 which was my first Warriors game ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
I got just the thing for this kind of event

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Andy Chan
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Happy Birthday Koei Warriors!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaďania
Member Avatar
Hailstorm
Happy Birthday to KOEI Warriors! :heart:
Offline Profile Goto Top

★TENBATSU×SENSOU★
Member Avatar
★Prodigy of Xiahou Dun and Tadakatsu Honda★
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That article Chin wrote has got to be the most honorable, if not noble thing, I have ever read. (Yes, I did read the whole thing).

I think this sort of thing calls for something very special, yes?

Posted Image Koei Warriors!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NekoWarrior
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well done Koei Warriors, Happy birthday, i joined so long ago, and it'll keep on going as long as this lives on :3
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nobuyuki
Member Avatar
Still Down!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Happy Birthday Koei :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

findi.kosuwandi
Soldier
[ * ]
An Shu Xiang
Jun 24 2011, 01:54 PM
It's been so long! I known KOEI for 3 years now.I've also created a page that have more than 2000 fans. So happy Birthday Koei, keep up the great games!!
:D :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

findi.kosuwandi
Soldier
[ * ]
Jsun
Jun 24 2011, 12:03 PM
Posted Image

Today is the 6th anniversary of KOEI Warriors! The site was created on this very day (June 24, 2005) by Insp. Chin, who has been the Community Manager for about 3 years now at TECMO KOEI Europe. We would not be here today if it wasn't for him, the staff, the fans, and the entire community. Thank you for all your support!
Keep up the great work, and make RTK 12 :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Li Dian
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Happy Birthday! (Even though it's a bit late)

Love this website!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JasBell
Member Avatar
Death is only a natural cause of the Battlefield.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I know I'am late but happy birthday KOEI Warriors! This site has grown alot over the past 6 years and it's been a memorable experience with this site.

May KOEI Warriors enjoy many great exciting years to come. :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

pirateFinn
Member Avatar
Forger of the Tonbo-Giri & Sky Scorcher
[ *  *  * ]
(Also late) but WOOHOO VIRTUAL CUPCAKE CELEBRATION *plays cheesy party music* :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have been with Koei now for hmmm....5 years :wub: . And I have loved it ever since :D, in which to celebrate I'm gonna go buy the first Dynasty Warriors for PS1 :2up:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ok I'll stop smiley spamming now. But I could not let it out any other way :XD
Offline Profile Goto Top

SAMURAIWARRIOR 2010
Member Avatar
Sanada Yukimura knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
:) Koei Happy -late birthday, to the creator of this forum Chin, Admins , Global Moderators ,Moderators, The site staff , the Members Thanks for this Koei warriors Forum, everything in it :2up:
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Announcements Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.