Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage; Out sometime in Fall
Topic Started: Jul 5 2011, 06:57 AM (343,119 Views)
Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
Big Boss Masamune\Mr Hack & Slash\ Six Ways To Die
[ *  *  *  * ]
wodash
Apr 18 2012, 02:21 AM
what i mean was your post is hurting people's eyes...
Your still going on about this again lmao. Everyone? Yeah your everyone I get it not that serious honestly chill out sorry about your eyes lol :)

I had a idea on basara I tryed it and it works seems mitsunari flash step into the air and I was able to tag switch into date six claws after the enemys pop into the air and then phantom dive which I have never anyone do that tag combo and at so high in the air it took me a few trys but I finally did it but didn't get to record it lol. One day ill record it though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JustMax
Member Avatar
Left General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
wodash
It is?
I think so far it's 1. you... And... that's it. :huh:

SingerOfW
Member Avatar
Happiness From Resolve
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JustMax
Apr 19 2012, 02:48 PM
wodash
It is?
I think so far it's 1. you... And... that's it. :huh:
The rest just don't bother reading posts that hurt their eyes. I, for one, didn't.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
@JustMax Don't worry max that old news lmao. Thanks for being there though you always been cool. Doesn't bother me I support anyone feed back unless there a negative got notting better to do hater then I could careless of them lol :)

That sengoku basara hd collection coming out soon I wish utage had a patch to play online I wouldn't mind to vs battle or co op with anybody that would be cool is hell. All the basara games are not gonna be in the us the day that happens would make me surprised they should make a translation patch for a price 10 bucks or something.

JustMax
Member Avatar
Left General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dark Masamune 87
Apr 19 2012, 06:37 PM
@JustMax Don't worry max that old news lmao. Thanks for being there though you always been cool. Doesn't bother me I support anyone feed back unless there a negative got notting better to do hater then I could careless of them lol :)

That sengoku basara hd collection coming out soon I wish utage had a patch to play online I wouldn't mind to vs battle or co op with anybody that would be cool is hell. All the basara games are not gonna be in the us the day that happens would make me surprised they should make a translation patch for a price 10 bucks or something.
Don't mention it. There's no reason to being bitchy towards other users here since it's so dead :/
And you're just trying to keep this alive, so I just found it uncalled for :wacko:

Yeah, the HD collection. Gotta get my hands on it at some point. When's it coming out?

@Singer: If you didn't read it, then how can you know you reading it would hurt your eyes? :huh:

I kid, I kid :D
Edited by JustMax, Apr 21 2012, 10:50 PM.

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
@JustMax the only info i got is this.

Capcom has announced that they will be releasing Sengoku BASARA HD Collection for the PlayStation 3 in Japan sometime in Summer 2012.

No further details are given at this point. Currently it is speculated that this title will be a collection of the first Sengoku BASARA games on PlayStation 2: the first Sengoku BASARA, Sengoku BASARA 2 and Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes.

Mio
Member Avatar
わすれ者
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1st chapter of Matsunaga's story in the translation thread!

JustMax
Member Avatar
Left General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dark Masamune 87
Apr 22 2012, 06:06 AM

Capcom has announced that they will be releasing Sengoku BASARA HD Collection for the PlayStation 3 in Japan sometime in Summer 2012.

No further details are given at this point. Currently it is speculated that this title will be a collection of the first Sengoku BASARA games on PlayStation 2: the first Sengoku BASARA, Sengoku BASARA 2 and Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes.
Well then, I guess I need to take a trip to Japan during the summer! :D

@Yoni: OMG! Awesome! Thank you so very very much! Truly appreciated. You are a true scholar my friend! :D

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
JustMax
Apr 22 2012, 09:33 PM
Dark Masamune 87
Apr 22 2012, 06:06 AM

Well then, I guess I need to take a trip to Japan during the summer! :D

@Yoni: OMG! Awesome! Thank you so very very much! Truly appreciated. You are a true scholar my friend! :D
check out a sneak preview of one of the combo videos i made there will be more videos and exclusives coming soon but i figure i have some fun and show why utage still a awesome game till this day. :sly: :2up: :yes: :popcorn:

JustMax
Member Avatar
Left General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice preview. Yeah, SB3U is a really good game. I've been hooked to WO3 now, but I still find SB3U to be the deeper game.

Mio
Member Avatar
わすれ者
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Justmax: Thanks :)

I also prefer SB3U. I find WO3 much more rushed somehow. It has dozens of playable chrctrs, but many of'em are almost like clones of each other and look kinda same to me. Though, I have just watched the gameplay, never played the exact game. :sly:

But I have played SWs so that pretty much covers it, I guess...
Edited by Mio, Apr 25 2012, 10:23 AM.

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
@JustMax thanks had to do something I haven't seen nobody do a thing on youtube about it so I said let me do a combo video preview. Yeah I ve been playing wo3 lately also both english and jp version. Waiting on another koei game almost 100% them both.

@Yoni you should try it I thought the same also until I played it pretty good game only thing about it I ve notice is once you max out a character and weapon if you don't play chaos mode then every other modes a breeze. I'm hoping they have online for sengoku basara hd collection I would like to co op online play.

Mio
Member Avatar
わすれ者
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dark Masamune 87
Apr 24 2012, 08:24 PM
I'm hoping they have online for sengoku basara hd collection I would like to co op online play.

Unfortunately they only seem to add some technicolor or something to it. Nothing bigger than that.

And a bit off topic: It says in Kobayashi's blog that this summer will be again BASARA matsuri on 11.-12. of August. Maybe we'll get the announcement of SB4 then... :rolleyes:
Edited by Mio, Apr 25 2012, 02:00 PM.

Balder
Member Avatar
The Lumen Sage
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yoni
Apr 25 2012, 01:59 PM
Maybe we'll get the announcement of SB4 then... :rolleyes:
Nah, this is what we're getting this year. :2up:

Admittedly, that browser game could have some kick ass artworks...but it's not like we're seeing any of it, is it? :kurokan:

goddamned casuals and their stupid cellphones *mumble mumble* gaming is ruined *mumble mumble*

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so far it uses recycled tsuchi arts and 3d CG from previous games...not worth checking IMO

PhineBuyM3
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Sengoku Basara will also be converted to a social game."

The fangirls will probably like this more than the actual games.

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Yoni once again capcom doesn't listen to the gamers that play the basara series and ruin it lol. Notting new and sb4 ill be waiting for that to come out. Hope it has way more characters to I don't care if it takes them till december to make it. I don't wana see the same image on a weapon like example kenshin he had the same image in every weapon he had like seriously it doesn't take that long to fix the weapon images in the game my friend makes video games so I would know.

Have other costumes,online and basiclly just step there game up with the game it self it 2012 already koei did it so why can't capcom do the same by the time all thoughs feature come out sengoku basara 6 will be release lol.

Capcom has great games love most of them but some of the moves they make business wise honestly are horriable I mean other gaming company aren't perfect nether but capcom these past few months well almost a year have been all about them selfs instead of the gaming comunity.

JustMax
Member Avatar
Left General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dark Masamune 87
Apr 26 2012, 05:17 PM
@Yoni once again capcom doesn't listen to the gamers that play the basara series and ruin it lol. Notting new and sb4 ill be waiting for that to come out. Hope it has way more characters to I don't care if it takes them till december to make it. I don't wana see the same image on a weapon like example kenshin he had the same image in every weapon he had like seriously it doesn't take that long to fix the weapon images in the game my friend makes video games so I would know.

Have other costumes,online and basiclly just step there game up with the game it self it 2012 already koei did it so why can't capcom do the same by the time all thoughs feature come out sengoku basara 6 will be release lol.

Capcom has great games love most of them but some of the moves they make business wise honestly are horriable I mean other gaming company aren't perfect nether but capcom these past few months well almost a year have been all about them selfs instead of the gaming comunity.
Exactly. And the online thing can't be a frames-issue since Soul Calibur, Street Fighter and Blazblue all have it under wraps. One of which is a Capcom game!

And I agree with everything you said.
Edited by JustMax, Apr 27 2012, 12:57 AM.

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
@JustMax if they blame it on the frames that's just another way of saying "I'am to lazy to add it" lol they've tryed so hard to make us hate the game and we don't hate the game oh hell no we don't we just don't like the way capcom lyes.

A friend told me what if sengoku basara utage had a dlc's for warriors orochi 3 where instead of play as that date masamune or yuki wo3 version you can play as the utage versions of them. Imagen that lol! That would be crazy!

murakumo
Member Avatar
Light It Up
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Got back into playing Utage since I've been very ill the last four days. And you know what, I came across something which shocked me!

I could've sworn I heard Gyobu says 'Sakon' during Mitsunari's Unification story. I didn't have time to write the spelling down and I was so distracted by hearing it that I didn't pay attention to the dialogue either, but I'm 100% positive that's what he said. The word doesn't have any alternative meaning other than a name really...

Hmmm :uh:

Also horrific Gyobu/Motonari implications *brr*

Balder
Member Avatar
The Lumen Sage
Sukumo
Apr 30 2012, 06:04 PM
Got back into playing Utage since I've been very ill the last four days. And you know what, I came across something which shocked me!

I could've sworn I heard Gyobu says 'Sakon' during Mitsunari's Unification story. I didn't have time to write the spelling down and I was too distracted by that that I didn't pay attention to the dialogue either, but I'm 100% positive that's what he said. The word doesn't have any alternative meaning other than a name really...

I don't know much about these things but doesn't the name Sakon have the character for 'left' in it? Could he mean the direction?
Can't say this for certain, but I don't think anyone in the series ever spoke of a character outside of the main cast...

If you could pinpoint the moment that line was spoken, perhaps one of our gracious translators might provide better assistance.

Hope you get well soon. I recently went through a couple of weeks of bone-rattling coughing fits so I definitely know the feeling.

About the online Basara debate, I'll just say that the reason Basara doesn't have online play is quite simply because the target audience doesn't want it. Remember folks, we are not part of the equation.

Apathetic Piggy
Member Avatar
Let's! Drive! XAVI!
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't see how online is all that necessary, really. Outside perhaps BASARA difficulty, the game isn't difficult and the PvP aspect isn't particularly balanced. It'd be more for its own sake than anything else...

Dark Masamune 87
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Balder
Apr 30 2012, 07:25 PM
Sukumo
Apr 30 2012, 06:04 PM

I could've sworn I heard Gyobu says 'Sakon' during Mitsunari's Unification story. I didn't have time to write the spelling down and I was too distracted by that that I didn't pay attention to the dialogue either, but I'm 100% positive that's what he said. The word doesn't have any alternative meaning other than a name really...

I don't know much about these things but doesn't the name Sakon have the character for 'left' in it? Could he mean the direction?
Can't say this for certain, but I don't think anyone in the series ever spoke of a character outside of the main cast...

If you could pinpoint the moment that line was spoken, perhaps one of our gracious translators might provide better assistance.

Hope you get well soon. I recently went through a couple of weeks of bone-rattling coughing fits so I definitely know the feeling.

About the online Basara debate, I'll just say that the reason Basara doesn't have online play is quite simply because the target audience doesn't want it. Remember folks, we are not part of the equation.
Yeah I know just a wish lol :) it would have been badass to play online from everyone on here and even battle each other to see who great and all that.

I have been playing the game on and off finding out crazy moves that I didn't think was even able to be pulled off so thoughs of you that have ideas of a certain attack and team attack try it out you might come out with something that hasn't even been seen before. The game still fun just crazy when you play like eight different games in a day lol :)

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Balder
Apr 30 2012, 07:25 PM
on top of my head

Ginchiyo, Nene, Sasaki Kojirou+Shishido Baiken(SBBH), Hojo Ujiyasu, Saika Magoichi II(nidaime)

some are not as subtle as the other, but they are clearly mentioned and is not a part of the main cast.

being mentioned doesn't actually mean much, except for ginchiyo, which is mentioned a LOT instead of just appearing in 1~2 dialogues

Quote:

This, Japan hates online in general, which is why Korea leads the world in term of MMORPG's(or MMOG's in general)

Balder
Member Avatar
The Lumen Sage
Nyoron~n <:3

I should have been more explicit, as I meant specific names being called out.
Forgot about the Hojo rollcall, which is the most clear example.
I haven't played SB2, so I don't know if Nene is mentioned by name but I think she did.
I know Ginchiyo is alluded several times but I'm not certain if her name is ever mentioned.
I was on the fence regarding Kojirou. I still don't understand if that glorified mook Musashi fights in the end of BH is supposed to be him or not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sengoku BASARA Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.