Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
CAW Options for DW7 Empires; what would you like to see?
Topic Started: Jul 6 2011, 01:30 AM (3,265 Views)
mutagene
Member Avatar
perpetually perplexing
[ *  *  *  * ]
Graceful1rish
Jul 21 2011, 08:17 PM
Lady
Jul 6 2011, 06:58 PM
And if I want my CaW with gigantic boobs? Took me three play files to finally get booty shorts. And I want sexy sandals and thigh high boots. Leotards and Diao Chan's outfits!

Yeah, the OP posted my thoughts exactly :heart:
Won't that be embaressing to have a CAW with a large chest
Depends on the player. Some people just roll that way.

I enjoyed 6E's CAW as well, but I think more options to adjust the body especially would be a welcome addition. That and the color palette is all I'd really ask for. I wanna make a buff amazon chick in neon orange armor! With tattoos!
Posted Image
PSN Card
My Justin.tv | My Last.fm | My Backloggery
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katatonia
Member Avatar
Christofer Johnsson <3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, if I want it to be exactly me, well...we gotta do something about the bust.

Also, I like the above poster's idea about a buff-amazon woman with tats and neon orange armor!
Posted Image

Posted Image

SW Wishlist:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Goto Top

Pang De the Azul Knight
Member Avatar
Guardian of Fan Castle
[ *  *  * ]
Well I for one would like the ability to say, have an eye patch, AND facial hair for males. That option was unavailable in DW6E which I didn't like :/ tattoos would be a cool option too.

Another would be, I know that 100 places for characters is a lot, but nowhere near enough!!! I have hundreds of ideas for CAWs.

And for the actual gameplay in empire mode, I would like to be able to place officers in every territory before I start playing. It was available in the 5th empires but they took it out and only aloud you to select officers for your own kingdom in the 6th.

I also would like to be able to select 1 ruler for more than one territory like in SW2E.
Posted Image
MANY thanks to Mitsuhide M for the sig

All hail the Guardian of Fan Castle Pang De!

DW9 Wishlist:
Wei:Yu Jin, Man Chong, Wang Shuang, Hao Zhao
Wu:Jiang Qin, Zhu Zhi, Zhu Ran, Cheng Pu, Xu Sheng, Pan Zhang, Dong Xi
Shu:Liao Hua, Wang Ping, Ma Su
Offline Profile Goto Top

Enzoa7x
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
Pang De the Azul Knight
Jul 24 2011, 07:49 PM
Well I for one would like the ability to say, have an eye patch, AND facial hair for males. That option was unavailable in DW6E which I didn't like :/ tattoos would be a cool option too.

Another would be, I know that 100 places for characters is a lot, but nowhere near enough!!! I have hundreds of ideas for CAWs.

And for the actual gameplay in empire mode, I would like to be able to place officers in every territory before I start playing. It was available in the 5th empires but they took it out and only aloud you to select officers for your own kingdom in the 6th.

I also would like to be able to select 1 ruler for more than one territory like in SW2E.
I Agree, Fully. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Saber
Member Avatar
Two more years till college? I'd rather wait.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shouldn't this thread be in the "Ideas for Dynasty Warriors" section?
Posted Image
DW8 Info Thread | KW Family | Gallery
GFX Requests are now more than welcome. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ixbran
Member Avatar
Wooooo, I got a Wii U! <3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yuuhi Aogiri
Jul 26 2011, 11:24 AM
Shouldn't this thread be in the "Ideas for Dynasty Warriors" section?
its DW7 related so i thought this would be the more appropriate place to put this.
Posted Image
The Ladies of Smash.4.
My Banners
KW Forum Links
Awesome (Music) Video
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ruro
Member Avatar
Your lovable Ruro is here to save the day!!!
[ *  *  *  * ]
I just want more options in the CAW in DW7 empires(and possibly more armor)

Posted Image
Awesome sig by Katatonia :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snyf
Member Avatar
Joined on 1.1.11
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ideas for CAW:

1. Name: First of all, I don't want a limit to how many letters a character can have in his/her name. It was somewhat of a problem for me. Second, if I name a character an already existing name (ie. Yue Jin), then that CAW character would replace the generic character in Empire Mode.

2. Facial Features: First of all, I don't want to choose between three face types. I'd like to have the ability to pick out of pre-made eyes, or customizable ones (ie. Width, Depth, Size, Direction). Same goes for the nose, mouth and ears.

3. Hair: Same as the facial features. You can pick out of pre-made ones, or you can customize your own. Choose long or short, straight, wavy, curly, add bangs, ponytails, pigtails, etc...

4. Outfits: I would like to have a wider variety of choices to pick from, and a color palette so that we don't have to pick preset colors. And I would like to choose between head, earrings, tattoos, shoulders, undershirt, upper armor, bracers, gloves, leggings, lower armor, boots, and cape.

5. Moveset: It would be cool to have unique movesets that none of the existing characters have. For example, they can create new weapons and make them specific to CAW characters. Kind of like DLC weapons. The Bombs, Short Pike, Dagger-Axe, Great Axe, and Mace could all be available if characters aren't decloned with them.

Well, that's it. I would really like them to expand the CAW options. Probably best for them to look at other games that have great CAW options.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Black Lion
Member Avatar
I'm the sugar honey iced tea and I'm better than everyone else
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Check out this vid of PSO2's character customization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z89_Tg1ggRg

Now cry at the half assed CAW Koei will likely give us once again

I also hope for CAW exclusive movesets, mostly a bare-fisted kung fu moveset when you select "no weapon"
Check out MY ARTWORK
Posted Image

Bye game, you can godspeed to trashcan. ~ Nghet
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil'Richard
Member Avatar
Wonder Woman fanboy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
More facial hair options. I'm sorry, but I would like a little more variety than just a full ridiculous beard and a mustache.
The Fight Night and Soul Calibur games have great Create-Character features that KOEI could easily play off of.
Edited by Lil'Richard, Oct 18 2011, 05:00 AM.
Posted Image
Tch...all other Marvel and DC heroes are such pansies. Am I right, Diana?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks to Fraulein for the fanbars.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Averryy
Member Avatar
Kneel before the Duke of Wei!
I would like them to put in unclaimed weapons for the CAW's to use, I get bored of using other characters weapons over and over "/
Posted Image

Strikerdes, Wynter, Averryy, Daikyo, UpInMahBubble.
Leader and Admin of The Yakuza, Xbox 360 clan and forum!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Benzod
Member Avatar
Average Member Guy
One major thing that always bug me about CAWs is that they never really feel like they fit as characters. They always feel too different in style to really feel like they belong. I'd say DW4E probably got it best in those terms, the CAWs in that game were in tone with the official cast perfectly, and they didn't have those silhouette portraits that really looked cheap in 6E.

Another major thing would be to set relationships between your CAWs and other CAWs or other characters. Just give them generic brother/lord/my love/etc. quotes to make them connected and less like seperate, isolated officers.

Wouldn't mind customising weapons, so that the design fits your charcter. It was a little off that you sometimes had to alter the look of your charcter or change their weapon to get them to fit.

Also definetly support the idea of replacing generics with CAWs.
Posted Image
KW Family
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crusader
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really like the idea of adding ROTK elements into the CAW system of DW. LOL create everything!! that would be sooo ideal ^^

WARNING (I am copying and pasting an old post of mine from another thread)

Posted Image

Credit goes to Saber for making this awesome signature!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SAMURAIWARRIOR 2010
Member Avatar
Sanada Yukimura knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
-_- one thing a full custom mode where we can pick the hair, colors, face, eyes etc like in soul Calibur 3-5 now that would be awesome :hmph:
Posted Image
Thanks Sun Ce aka Cebby :shifty: for the my sig :)
The Empress Clan ( KW Family )
The Empress Forum
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2013. All rights reserved.