Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[08-24-2012] Hyakku-mon nin no Sengoku Musou; Prepare for the unleash of new characters in future games Samurai Warriors Games!
Topic Started: Fri Sep 9, 2011 12:53 pm (155,103 Views)
Masato
Member Avatar
A Wolf beyond the Wall...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KOEI released a mobile game a few months ago, and they have been updating the game with several unique characters! Enjoy them all~

The Album with all characters!
http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p529/Date_Megohime/?src=wap - Thanks,

Latest:

Uesugi Kagetora
Posted Image

Kojima Yataro
Posted Image

NOT REVEALED YET
Posted Image

Ota Sukemasa
Posted Image

Thanks Komatsu, Xalfrea and SRS and snocchel, WarHawk, RicaSarsa for the pics of the new characters!
Edited by Masato, Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Barnzi88
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love all their designs. Chacha's especially.

I just hope she and several others will be included in the next installment.

Masato
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The ones that I want more in the Next Installment are Saitō Dōsan, Yamamoto Kansuke and Azai Chacha!

Dōsan was the Man who acted like a mentor to Nobunaga, Kansuke was nearly immortal (He was shot several times and survived! much more bullets than 50 Cent) and Chacha just for the lulz with Nene and Hideyoshi!
Edited by Masato, Fri Sep 9, 2011 1:05 pm.

Sasaki Kojirou
Member Avatar
Ganryuu
[ *  *  * ]
I dig it.

Wish they would bring Kojirou back in some way, and make him less... ridiculous.

Wynter
Member Avatar
#YAAAS
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sasaki Kojirou
Fri Sep 9, 2011 11:02 pm
I dig it.

Wish they would bring Kojirou back in some way, and make him less... ridiculous.
Ahhh another Kojiro fan...*speaks like Kojiro*

I want my Kojiro back and I want him to be more sadistic and ruthless. I want his personality to contrast with Musashi's "oh the sword is not for killingzzz!"

Graceful1rish
Member Avatar
Maple!
[ *  *  * ]
Poor Môri Takamoto, he's being hugged by a giant cat

SRS
Member Avatar
Master of the War Trident

Kojiro has nothing to do with these. Please keep with the thread topic.

cooljosh21
Member Avatar
Realest/Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cha Cha looks good but what would her role be?

Zillion
Soldier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Graceful1rish
Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am
Does anyone know if that's supposed to be a reference to something, or just there for lulz? It seems kinda random to me...

I think Tachibana Dosetsu should look a smidge older, but apart from that, I like all the designs.
Edited by Zillion, Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 am.

Masato
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cooljosh21

Well, if Toyotomi Hideyori is not added in SW4 and she is, then she would be Kai and Nene's Rival since she was Hideyoshi's favorite concubine... After Hideyoshi's Death she would act as the Head of the Toyotomi resisting from Tokugawa's Dirty Ambition.

Adnan

Graceful1rish
Does anyone know if that's supposed to be a reference to something, or just there for lulz? It seems kinda random to me...

I think Tachibana Dosetsu should look a smidge older, but apart from that, I like all the designs.
Actually he's being "Pedophiled" XD Now, on serious matters, that Cat would mean that Takamoto will be a coward in SW4 just like in Real-Life After suffering minor injuries, he disappeared for a long time and then died of food poisoning... Then his son, Mori Terumoto, was selected by Motonari to be his heir but Motonari continued to wield power until the end of his life.

cooljosh21
Member Avatar
Realest/Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OdaKazuma
Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 pm
cooljosh21

Well, if Toyotomi Hideyori is not added in SW4 and she is, then she would be Kai and Nene's Rival since she was Hideyoshi's favorite concubine... After Hideyoshi's Death she would act as the Head of the Toyotomi resisting from Tokugawa's Dirty Ambition.

Adnan

Graceful1rish

Actually he's being "Pedophiled" XD Now, on serious matters, that Cat would mean that Takamoto will be a coward in SW4 just like in Real-Life After suffering minor injuries, he disappeared for a long time and then died of food poisoning... Then his son, Mori Terumoto, was selected by Motonari to be his heir but Motonari continued to wield power until the end of his life.
Ahhhh so Kai is a cocubine to? (never cared fored Sw since it not in usa.)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I just want Katakura Kojūrō and Chacha in this list. For Samurai Warriors 4, please.
Quote Post Goto Top

Saber
Member Avatar
Slashitty slash slash
Chacha's design is exquisite. I love it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlecZaid
Member Avatar
Formerly RicaSarsa
[ *  *  *  * ]
waaaaa I really want to see these characters in SW4

I love the design ... well ... some of them are on my "wishlist" :heart:

Kojuro looks like Zhou Yu. (Only I think)

:goodpost:

Masato
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If those characters are going to be included on SW4, then it makes me wonder why KOEI is revealing the characters before the game itself. Probably they have far more characters to reveal through Hyakku-Mon Nin Sengoku Musou and many others to reveal via Famitsu Leaks.

RicaSarsa

waaaaa I really want to see these characters in SW4

I love the design ... well ... some of them are on my "wishlist" :heart:

Kojuro looks like Zhou Yu. (Only I think)

:goodpost:

Well, I would bet all my money that those are future adds on SW4 as it's necessary to be a Samurai Warrior to be included on a Samurai Warriors Social Mobile Game...

Indeed. He really looks like Zhou Yu... Kojuro was called "Kagetsuna The Wise" BTW
Quote:

Ahhhh so Kai is a cocubine to? (never cared fored Sw since it not in usa.)
If my memory doesn't fail me, she is :yes: But I don't think that's mentioned in SW3...

Barnzi88
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is this social game Japan Only?

Masato
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, it is.

Barnzi88
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bugga, would love to try it out.

But at any rate, I hope we see more characters from this game. I'm hoping for Chiyome, Matsu, Megohime or even Nana, Mototada Torii and Nobuyuki. (I recall Kunoichi stating in Chronicles that Nobuyuki is the spitting image of Yukimura).

Edited by Barnzi88, Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 pm.

Masato
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Of course those are not the only characters for SW4 or everyone would see all the characters before the Famitsu Leaks, rendering them useless...

Interesting quote about Nobuyuki... They should add him as well, but not through Hyakku-Mon.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Courtesy of SRS and other various members in the SW3E thread, are some calendars that have the SW cast in the chibi style seen in this game. But what's really interesting is that the three calendar pages shown here reveal more characters.

Originally posted by SRS:
Quote:

Jan/Feb = Uesugi Kagekatsu
May/June = Sanada Masayuki and Nobuyuki
Nov/Dec = Shimazu Yoshihisa

WarHawk
Member Avatar
Where did bandana go?
Katakura Kojuro - great add!
Sanada Nobuyuki - awesome!
Can`t say much about others, I`m interested in Hosokawa Tadaoki, Otani Yoshitsugu, Maeda Matsu and Ii Naomasa. I guess you`re all agree with me that these guys are pretty popular among both Eastern and Western fans and there are some hints about each of them being added in next games.
Though, new Shimazu and Tachibana (eh, I`d prefer Sorin to be honest) seems ... unusual choice. Dosan Saito is long time add (as Honganji Kennyo), Yamamoto is very interesting as well. Sanada Masayuki? hm cool, really, if he would be added, but I highly doubted. Uesugi Kagekatsu well... he was quite important persona in history, I don`t know what else to add. Never wanted his addition, but very curious to see how he may look like in the game. The last one... I don`t understand really weird choice. I like Mori clan, but this coward? why? Terumoto deserve being playable, but not his father.
IMHO we may discuss this subject because some of these characters obviouly appear in the new game. Interesting to know who.

Barnzi88
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I KNEW IT! THOUGHT that was Yoshihisa.

I really hope these extra charries are precursors to a possible new SW game. I especially want to play as Chacha someday. BTW, pardon me if it sounds insane, but I wonder if that lily she's holding is part of her attack style? Like she uses blossoms as some sort of magic force.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
As excited as I am for any characters to join the characterization club, it does worry me a bit. Thus far there are 11 new characters featured through this social game, and if they all become part of the cast...the SW cast officially reaches in the late 40-early 50 count. Plus, if we do add Goemon, Musashi and Kojiro back.

How the heck are they gonna go about unique characterization then? SW might fall under the same rut as DW has done with neglected characters, clone movesets and weak personalities. Only reason SW has managed to avoid all those up to now was because of its slightly smaller cast.
Edited by Xalfrea, Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 pm.

FKA
Member Avatar
OCTOPUSSY
I'm with Xalfrea. I don't trust Koei handling good stories for 50+ characters as well as give them unique movesets without rehashing previous games' ones.

I bet Koei will cut more characters in the next SW. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I don't want this series to go downhill any further like DW did, I'm sort of hoping for this to happen.

This is assuming that the devs will totally revamp the series in its next outing and give characters totally new movesets, stories, etc etc.

I'd be pissed yet pleased if Koei decide to keep the current cast intact as well as add the 11+ newbies (and cut characters), all the while keeping the same movesets and button inputs from SW2/3....

But if Koei can have an excessive roster with good storylines and unique movesets then I'd be very very happy indeed. :) . But in regards to what I think of the company as of now, I'm so hoping the roster is toned down.

Masato
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DONE! I have updated the First Post with the pictures of the new characters! Thanks Xalfrea and SRS!

Well, we can finally say that the Takeda has too many characters now! Hahahahahaha! The Uesugi is falling behind! They need more Officers lol

As for the 4 new characters, I'll write a small review of them like I used to do with DW7 Characters!

Sanada Masayuki - Looks really nice! More like an strategist than a warrior... I wonder which will be his weapon and how he will interact with Shingen and Kansuke! 8/10

Sanada Nobuyuki - I absolutely LOVE his design! He seems to be way more carefree than Yukimura, but still a great warrior! I can't wait to see the Sanada Brothers Drama, The Marriage with Ina (Sorry, Sakon) and interactions with Tadakatsu and Ieyasu! 10/10

Uesugi Kagekatsu - Finally! He appears in official media! I wonder how KOEI will handle Kagekatsu! He needs Kagetora BTW! 8/10

Shimazu Yoshihisa - Finally! The Shimazu gets it's rightful ruler! He looks AWESOME!!! Way better than Yoshihiro! I love his Sideburns! 10/10

As for what I expect in the next installment, the Revamp will not have an DW-effect on SW... Characters will still remain unique even if they get similar weapons (look at Kunoichi and Nene)! Also, the Team who handles SW games is different from the one of DW!

BTW, who do you guys think that will be featured in the rest of the months of the calendar??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Samurai Warriors Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.