Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Musou Battlefield; Scenario Creator
Topic Started: Sep 29 2011, 08:44 AM (7,599 Views)
Maeda Toshiie
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally the long waiting Mode is finally announced in WO3!
What are your thoughts about the new Create a Scenario? What would you like to see in it?

Personally I would like it to have the ability to change the scenario's weather, select which peons to fight in it, which characters or maybe even edit the scenario's cutscenes!

Confirmed Information:
- You can put Unique and Generic officers (Unknown how many)
- You can change the BGM
- You can change the Stage
- You can edit those battlefield you've cleared and make your original
battlefield.
- You can upload your battlefield Online.
- Other players can play the uploaded battlefields and rate them.
- When editing, you can pay a currency to change enemies or parts.
- For example, you could put multiple Lu Bus or use tigers as your
fellow generals.
- You can not only edit background music but you can also edit the selected stage with Musou Battlefield Parts where you can add parts to the selected stage thus adding more uniqueness to it.
- You can upload your edited stage and people can give you comments and post your satisfactory rating (Vise Versa when downloading) Satisfactory Rating is PS3 Exclusive.
- Before Uploading your stage you need to complete it in "Test Play"
- The mode is limited to edit with points.
- You start with 50 points.
- Characters cost 10 points each to change.
- BGM doesn't require points to change.
Edited by Maeda Toshiie, Jan 11 2012, 03:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReinaBlaka
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah...so finally the great stage-creator has come into existance! A dream-come-true for all fans who love to customize! :D I personally want to see customizing of the forces who will fight in the battle, weather, time of the day (which is, Day or Night), kinds of battle (rescue, siege, etc.), and the kinds of cinematics. That's all!

SnowMan
Member Avatar
Say my name, bitches!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't want to speculate on this mode until we get some more concrete details. If I do, I'll think up an awesome, incredibly detailed scenario to make, and then it turns you can't do half of the things I planned.

So I'll just wait. I will say that I will make sure no generics touch my scenarios. We have too many unique characters in the game for all that mess.
Edited by SnowMan, Sep 29 2011, 02:04 PM.

Maeda Toshiie
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SnowMan
Sep 29 2011, 02:03 PM
So I'll just wait. I will say that I will make sure no generics touch my scenarios. We have too many unique characters in the game for all that mess.
I'm hope we can do that too, cause I'm worried we will be only have about 5 generics in each army like Empires games which will kind of suck since the game will feature at least 120 characters.

Katatonia
Member Avatar
Broad Street Bullies

Music is a must. I want to bring back SW1's Ise-Nagashima and a revamped SW2XL Shikoku.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UpInMahBubble
Member Avatar
Bao's Knight
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I wouldn't mind if they added old music.
I don't think we'd really need generics in this mode, considering the amount of characters.
I just want a stage where all the peons are lady guards :sly:

Yoshinushi
Member Avatar
By Odin's Beard!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm... If they're using a Chronicles style mission system, I could have a lot of fun with this. One feature I'd like included is the ability to use music on your hard drive as the stage main theme.

Lord_Redhand
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Personally if possible, I would like to be able to see Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 battles updated, i.e. playable characters replacing their generic counterparts in 1 and 2 myself.

Paragon of Light
Member Avatar
The Comeback King
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAo5DgIRNW0

as you all know the pv came and we saw our first glimpse of what CAS could look like. We see Sima Zhao with a bunch of gneric mystics or whatever they are vs 3 lu bus. I wonder how far you can go with this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReinaBlaka
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hm? Yeah, I saw Sima Zhao fighting against 2 or 3 Lu Bus, so does that mean that we get to put more than one of the same officer in the stage? (imagines a thousand Lu Bus on the field) Oh, noes!

AzuRiaKC32313
Member Avatar
Likely to be eaten..
[ * ]
Wow, i guess, KOEI really did it for us... WARRIORS ORCHI 3 THE BEST GIFT Koei made!

Yoshinushi
Member Avatar
By Odin's Beard!
ReinaBlaka
Nov 5 2011, 08:05 AM
Hm? Yeah, I saw Sima Zhao fighting against 2 or 3 Lu Bus, so does that mean that we get to put more than one of the same officer in the stage? (imagines a thousand Lu Bus on the field) Oh, noes!
I'm pretty sure there's an officer limit. 1K Lu Bus would cause lag of God knows how much proportions.

Divine Justice
Member Avatar
L's True Successor

Indeed, there will almost certainly be some sort of officer limit. Here's hoping we can place at least as many as KOEI places on their largest levels though!

That said, this is definitely my most anticipated feature of the game. I'm really happy to see that they aren't forcing once instance of each officer. That was originally a worry of mine, glad it's cleared up! :D

Sorccenobi
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wonder how easily this can be used to cheese through leveling up everybody.

Keneticam
Member Avatar
Right.......
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorccenobi
Nov 5 2011, 05:19 PM
I wonder how easily this can be used to cheese through leveling up everybody.
Might not be able to use the mode to level up at all. The mode might just be used for cosmetic purposes only. Such as featuring your favortie character in the stage, who didnt get enough screen time(to your liking) in the actual story. I too and looking forward to this mode more than anything else.

I have a few ideas in mind. Having Yoshimoto kidnap some people to force them to play in a Kemari tournament. :shifty:

Yoshinushi
Member Avatar
By Odin's Beard!
He does bring up a good point though. What's not stopping you from just filling a single map with endless enemies and using it to get achievements? Unless what you said is true, that you can't level up in it. But that just seems rather odd.

Sorccenobi
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Achievements may have a caveat... get 3000 KOs in a factory-shipped map, or somesuch.

I just HOPE that Create-a-Map will let us level up. I mean...126+ characters, 100 levels/proficiency each? Even if I'm not trying to just cheese through it, I'll get tired of the existing maps. I'll be playing other people's maps while trying to level up. I hope we can use it to break-up or speed-up the monotony of the grind.

Benzod
Member Avatar
Average Member Guy
Yoshihime
Nov 5 2011, 09:57 PM
He does bring up a good point though. What's not stopping you from just filling a single map with endless enemies and using it to get achievements? Unless what you said is true, that you can't level up in it. But that just seems rather odd.
It would probably be better to have a cap on numbers of officers, soldiers or spawn rates. Make it so that custom stages can't be easier to get the trophies or level up than on than most normal stages, but no too strong a cap that it puts a dent in creativity.

Yoshinushi
Member Avatar
By Odin's Beard!
Or maybe you just can't earn trophies or achievements on Custom stages. That sounds like the most likely solution.

Maeda Toshiie
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be posting the confirmed information on the first post. If I miss something feel free to tell!

Anya
Member Avatar
♥˛
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm very anxious for this mode. I never had thought of such an idea so it all seems fresh to me. I hope they give us full access to everything, not just the majority of it. And I hope we can also customize officers to only appear on certain conditions. Like in WO1, Wu's Osaka Castle. One of my favorites. I loved how you were required to look around, enter the castles, and not all of the forces would appear straight from the get-go. That is what I want, being able to have all forces invisible until something is met. And I don't doubt this as much, but I hope we're able to put officers wherever we want, including the start point. Or flooding the map with soldiers! ...

I think I'm getting over my head :yes:

7Red-Panther7
Member Avatar
Badass
[ *  * ]
I hope there's many advanced settings like changing the type of soldiers, set an ambush, etc.

Anyway really looking forward to make a stage like this: a stage where you have to defeat the five ninjas(Ryu, Nene, Kunoichi, Hanzo, and Kotaro) and all soldiers are ninjas too(if thats possible)

I think i'm going to have so much fun in this mode :cool:

Yoshinushi
Member Avatar
By Odin's Beard!
What about Goemon? "He's a ninja too."

7Red-Panther7
Member Avatar
Badass
[ *  * ]
Yoshihime
Nov 8 2011, 01:42 AM
What about Goemon? "He's a ninja too."
Wait is he a Ninja?

Yoshinushi
Member Avatar
By Odin's Beard!
Historically: Yes
In-game: So-he-says

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Warriors Orochi 3 (Musou Orochi 2) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.