Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokémon Conquest; aka Pokemon+Nobunaga no Yabou, US release 6/18
Topic Started: Dec 17 2011, 02:04 AM (40,639 Views)
Komatsu
Member Avatar
(ʘ‿ʘ)✿ what'd you say about my Ina

All I notice about Kunoichi is that they changed her outfit and it looks good! This is the outfit colouration she should have had from the beginning.

I wonder when Masamune and Kunoichi will go up on the website. Now that they've been revealed via trailers and the like, it doesn't seem like there is any reason not to have them.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jukain
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Well, some of the other characters have been seen with more than one poke, and it's probably possible Sanada could also have a Charizard, but since he was being used as an ally, I don't know if the Char was recruited for him or not.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Komatsu
Member Avatar

The leaders were seen with more than one Pokemon (Mitsuhide w Articuno and
Lapras, Kenshin with Metwo and Gallade). So I wonder if that makes him a leader? Because all the others have been shown with the same evolutionary line of the same Pokemon.

Jukain
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Nah. I can't read Japanese too well, but think his page on the official site says he works for Takeda Shingen, just like in history and the games.

Andreas-andi
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pokemon + Nobunaga’s Ambition Pairs Tepig With Samurai Warriors Lead Yukimura

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/16/pokmon-nobunagas-ambition-pairs-tepig-with-samurai-warriors-lead-yukimura/

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
LOL! This is just hilarious!

Chibitan
Member Avatar
Crazy overflow
[ *  *  *  * ]
AntonKutovoi
Feb 17 2012, 11:54 AM
Posted Image
What the...? Where did you find this picture?! :XD I can't stop laughing when I look at it!! Hilarious! :XD

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
Chibitan
Feb 17 2012, 01:25 PM
AntonKutovoi
Posted Image
What the...? Where did you find this picture?! :XD I can't stop laughing when I look at it!! Hilarious! :XD
Link from the upper post. I laughed really hard when I saw this picture. :XD

Catallena
Member Avatar
OCTOPUSSY
Siliconera

Nintendo also explained military commanders can be paired with different Pokémon, but there is an optimal Pokémon for each character. You can find the "best link" by checking the link percentage and if it’s 100% you have a perfect match.

According to a Siliconera article it basically states that....well that quote lol.

Here's the article btw;

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/15/pokmon-nobunagas-ambition-extended-with-free-downloadable-episodes/

Edit: Sorry if this has already been brought up ^_^ :lol:
Edited by Catallena, Feb 17 2012, 01:51 PM.

Komatsu
Member Avatar

The Masanori cap is from the official site: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/ranse/character/masanori.html

As a note, I first noticed with Motochika and Motonari (look at their coats) that the characters have had changes to their design to make them have elements from their Pokemon. I'd been wondering why Masanori had a sudden black stripe across his nose when he was first revealed, and now I know why. ^_^

Those don't have changes look like they'll be getting them when their design "levels up". It's actually really interesting to look at and compare, and kind of cute in some cases.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
To The Warriors Train
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
AntonKutovoi
Feb 17 2012, 01:32 PM
Chibitan
Feb 17 2012, 01:25 PM
AntonKutovoi
Posted Image
Link from the upper post. I laughed really hard when I saw this picture. :XD
Masanori *TW! That's like the best and funniest face I've ever seen from a SW character! :XD

SirPhoebos
Soldier
[ * ]
I'm calling that Kotaro is paired with MissingNo :P

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero

A list some pages has confirmed that Kotaro will be with Zoroark.

Ono Mitsuki
Member Avatar
Because concept Hayakawa looks like me. :V
[ *  *  * ]
^ That would be the best pair ever.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
To The Warriors Train
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would every warlord in this game (including Nobunaga and the player character) have a theme song of their own? ^_^

Jukain
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
http://www.filb.de/1733
Gameplay from Pokemon Smash. It doesn't show much that I don't already know from the demo, but evidently the conditions to win is different for each area, as here, they fight against Toyotomi, and all they have to do is knock out all of their pokemon. For Mori, he had a capture the flag deal going on. Also shown are a couple of minor characters. One of them is a woman called Gou. I think this could be Oeyo, Oichi's daughter. The second is called Takeyoshi. I take this be Murakami Takeyoshi, the commander of Mori's navy.

I just love how they're putting in all these minute history details.

I guess I'll show these other characters during the link battle, although they are all unnamed, so I don't know who they are.
random ninja
old guy with a Walrein
same guy, but the full sprite
another random character, looks like the same sprite as for Jouun, but it could be a reused sprite
someone with Hydreigon. He looks kinda like Kojiro, but I'm not sure.
Edited by Jukain, Feb 19 2012, 04:13 PM.

Cao Hong 14
Member Avatar
The one and only
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my biggest wish for this game is that they include characters from the Sengoku era besides the ones present in SW3. Meaning I'd like to see people like Nobuyuki, Tadaoki, Yoshistugu, Naomasa, Mototada, Katsuyori, Nobutada, etc. be in the game as well.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero

Some screenshots have revealed that generics will be in this too. So, I guess that's the closest thing.

I have my doubts that this game will be used to reveal potential SW newcomers. The 1 Million SW game already does that.

In other news, the European Nintendo Direct Conference has revealed about localization possibilities. Nothing confirmed yet, but it gives hope. that it'll be brought over across the pond.
Edited by Xalfrea, Feb 23 2012, 02:59 AM.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
To The Warriors Train
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys! Check this out! Someone's playing the game in Pokemon Smash! :XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-SM6jZqO40

Amakusa
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not that this portains to anything, but to promote the release of the game in Japan you can download the Nobunaga Rayquaza for Pokemon Black & White.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/03/120302_g01.html

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero

Yeah, for those with the Japanese games it's cool to get. Granted it doesn't have any special abilities (Like the V-create Rayquaza), but still it's a SHINY legendary. Those are rare as hen's teeth.

This also opens the possibility that the leaders may have one or more signature Pokemon. Nobunaga we've seen so far has both Zekrom and Rayquaza (Confirming at least that his speciality is Dragon), what if the others have more than one too?

Or is Nobunaga the only exception because he's, well, Nobunaga?
--------------------------------------------------
Interesting video from Pokemon Smash. Not being acquainted too much with the gameplay though I'm not sure what to make of it.

Komatsu
Member Avatar

Kenshin's been shown with Mewtwo and Gallade, and Mitsuhide with Articuno and Lapras, so the leaders might have more than one? Though I think there was a screenshot of Yukimura with Charizard as well.

Jukain
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Shingen also has been seen with both a Rhyperior and Groudon. I think it has something to do with the warlords' "evolved" forms, too, as Mitsuhide gets more of an Articuno theme to him, and Shingen gets a red robe and Groudon spikes. Kenshin gets that purple shawl.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
To The Warriors Train
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Xalfrea
Mar 4 2012, 12:44 AM
Yeah, for those with the Japanese games it's cool to get. Granted it doesn't have any special abilities (Like the V-create Rayquaza), but still it's a SHINY legendary. Those are rare as hen's teeth.

This also opens the possibility that the leaders may have one or more signature Pokemon. Nobunaga we've seen so far has both Zekrom and Rayquaza (Confirming at least that his speciality is Dragon), what if the others have more than one too?

Or is Nobunaga the only exception because he's, well, Nobunaga?
--------------------------------------------------
Interesting video from Pokemon Smash. Not being acquainted too much with the gameplay though I'm not sure what to make of it.
Who knows? Maybe he could have any legendary dragon type Pokemon like Reshiram because he's like a legend in the game. After all, Nobunaga's a famous, powerful and cunning ruler in most Sengoku games. Nothing less from the Demon King himself.

Imagine if he appears as a secret opponent in some of the Pokemon's main series game like the upcoming Black 2 & White 2. You vs Nobunaga Oda. His team-6 Legendary Dragon-Type Pokemon like Zekrom and Reshiram. :OMG:

But this is just an idea anyway. :shifty:

Amakusa
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Xalfrea
Mar 4 2012, 12:44 AM
It seemed pretty straightforward to me. When they were doing that VS mode they picked six generals apiece with one Pokemon, and the developer guy used his ice guy to sweep against the Smash guy. Type effectiveness.

Also showed computer Hideyoshi could move his Pokemon on the lava fields, but the player couldn't with his Eevee.

Finally, seems some attacks can potentially hit multiple targets at once. The Hydreigon was beating things up in a line.

Also, Jigglypuff's default attack seems to be slapping. That made me laugh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.