Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Warriors Orochi 3 - Weapon Gallery; Have a peek
Topic Started: Jan 6 2012, 04:33 PM (25,242 Views)
Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

As requested by some members, I finally decided to take pictures of 4th/5th/Joke weapons. Weapons will be categorized in factions.

NOTE: This is not complete, some of the weapons dont appear in the shop at the same time, different weapons appear randomly.

TO GUESTS/ANONYMOUS VISITORS OF THIS FORUM: DO NOT STEAL THE IMAGES. I HAVE UPLOADED THESE IMAGES FOR THE MEMBERS TO ENJOY. DONT ABUSE IT.

WEAPON FAQ

SHU

Spoiler: click to toggle

WU

Edited by Wynter, May 1 2012, 11:28 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
WEI

JIN

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
OTHERS 1

OTHERS 2

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
SW1

SW2

SW3

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
DW4/DW6/Joke Weapons

For the rest of the photos check the following links:

PART 1: http://imageshack.us/g/543/010614294499.jpg/
PART 2: http://imageshack.us/g/840/010614294457.jpg/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you know, there are special types of Ultimate weapons. These weapons have special effects on them. These weapons only belongs to certain characters that doesnt have any joke weapons/share a weapon skin. Characters who has a stronger version of their 4th weapons (not a re-coloured one) will have this effect.

-Wind: Winds circulating around the weapon, this also has bamboo leaves floating around it.

-Lightning: Thunder effects around the weapon, also has sparkling effects.

-Fire: Flames circulating the weapon, also has sparkle effects.

-Ice: Blue Smoke coming out of the weapon. Small bits of ice also comes out of the weapon.

-Whirlwind: Pretty similar to Wind but with no bamboo leaves.

-Void: Dark Smoke emits around the weapon, it also has sparkles and thunder effects

Heres the list of characters that has these special types of weapons.

-Taigong Wang (Wind)
-Hanbei Takenaka + Jeanne D'Arc (Ice)
-Lady No and Kai (Fire)
-Kanbei Kuroda, Dong Zhuo and Goemon Ishikawa (Void)
-Zhang He, Toshiie Maeda, Hanzo Hattori, Magoichi Saika, Masanori Fukushima, Zhou Tai, Motonari Mori and Sun Wukong (Lightning)
-Oichi (Whirlwind)

HERE ARE THE WEAPONS, CLICK BELOW.

PLEASE EXCUSE SOME OF THE IMAGES, THE EFFECTS WERE COVERED BY THE SPEECHES AND TOO DARK. (Dong Zhuo, Kanbei, Zhang He, Hanzo and Goemon cant be seen properly but they all have effects on their weapons as mentioned above.)

-----------------------------------
DLC WEAPONS - These weapons can be acquired after completing the DLC stages. This will be updated as new weapons comes out.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE
Edited by Wynter, Apr 27 2012, 03:54 PM.

fohn-jarmery
Member Avatar
The Dream General
[ *  *  * ]
Woah, pretty extensive! Really nice job with the screenshots. One thing, Sun Jian and Sun Quan appear to have the exact same weapon, what's that about? They're just the only characters it seems to happen for.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhilMajor
Soldier
[ * ]
fohn-jarmery
Jan 7 2012, 03:10 AM
Woah, pretty extensive! Really nice job with the screenshots. One thing, Sun Jian and Sun Quan appear to have the exact same weapon, what's that about? They're just the only characters it seems to happen for.
yeah, totally awesome. Thanks for doing this.

What about Orochi force weapons? I'd love to see their new stuff.

jujuscrambler
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Could you post the following characters' joke weapons:

Musashi
Kojiro
Goemon
Shuten Doji
Motonari
Masanori
Hideyoshi
Ieyasu

Thanks in advance ^_^
Edited by jujuscrambler, Jan 8 2012, 02:07 AM.

ViperQueen
Member Avatar
Can you do the Totodile Dance?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Awesome ^^
I think you forgot Zhu Rong, Wei Yan, and Meng Huo

haro
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
What is the level of the weapon that Yukimura is using in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVN77F-ZuHU

All characters in the game have a level 5 weapon?

Bonshaquitalafondria
I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong.
Something you guys need to remember, not everyone has there own unique Joke\5th weapon. Sun Jian and Sun Quan both share there 4th weapon, 5th I don't know.

Musashi- 5th weapon I think
Kojiro- I think he has a 5th weapon, not to sure
Goemon- 5th weapon
Shuten Doji- Joke weapon= Snowman barrel
Motonari- 5th weapon
Masanori- 5th weapon
Hideyoshi- Joke weapon= folding stick (pretty rubbish lol)
Ieyasu- 5th weapon

I think quite alot of people share 5th\joke weapons. I'm not to great with this stuff as at the moment I haven't focused on what's what, but from what I can tell, there are alot of weapon designs, so don't let it keep you up at night, whoever your favourite is, you can give them an awesome weapon :P
Edited by Bonshaquitalafondria, Jan 9 2012, 06:32 AM.

haro
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Strikerdes
Jan 9 2012, 06:29 AM
Something you guys need to remember, not everyone has there own unique Joke\5th weapon. Sun Jian and Sun Quan both share there 4th weapon, 5th I don't know.

Goemon- 5th weapon
Motonari- 5th weapon
Masanori- 5th weapon
Ieyasu- 5th weapon

I think quite alot of people share 5th\joke weapons. I'm not to great with this stuff as at the moment I haven't focused on what's what, but from what I can tell, there are alot of weapon designs, so don't let it keep you up at night, whoever your favourite is, you can give them an awesome weapon :P
Haha, thank you for the info. The only thing that bugs me is that Guan ping cant use Dragon Tongue anymore. :(

Bonshaquitalafondria
I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong.
haro
Jan 9 2012, 06:39 AM
Strikerdes

Goemon- 5th weapon
Motonari- 5th weapon
Masanori- 5th weapon
Ieyasu- 5th weapon

Haha, thank you for the info. The only thing that bugs me is that Guan ping cant use Dragon Tongue anymore. :(
Oh but it suits Xiahou Ba so much more haha :P

haro
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Strikerdes
Jan 9 2012, 06:43 AM
haro
Jan 9 2012, 06:39 AM
Strikerdes

Goemon- 5th weapon
Motonari- 5th weapon
Masanori- 5th weapon
Ieyasu- 5th weapon

Oh but it suits Xiahou Ba so much more haha :P
Yeah, i think so. But i wish both could use it yet. :P

Daosiying
道士英
haro
Jan 9 2012, 05:45 AM
What is the level of the weapon that Yukimura is using in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVN77F-ZuHU

All characters in the game have a level 5 weapon?
That spear is part of the Special 5th level category designated by a large star icon. This class is the weapon pool that's shared by other characters and includes both serious weapons and joke weapons. All exhibit low base attack value but max out with extremely high attack bonus, which often beats out a maxed out Level 4 weapon.

Everyone has 5 weapon levels. Note that even though the 5th weapon grade exists, it doesn't mean that the weapons in it are shared by anyone else. Some weapons simply have nothing similar enough to it to be grouped together. Such examples include Achilles (classed as short sword category instead of just sword, but still can use Baseball Bat for some reason), Guo Huai, Magoichi, Diao Chan, Kaihime, Sun Shang Xiang, and so forth.

Additionally some weapon categories that you think should crossover don't. Like Zhou Tai's wo dao is considered separate from the katana class that Mitsuhide and Masamune share. It's a bit unusual.

andy_84
Member Avatar
a warrior lives for battle
[ *  *  * ]
I've been looking for a thread like this for ages! Thanks, your work is much appreciated!

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
Kojiro and Musashi dont have their 5th weapons in this game which is pretty annoying, I dont understand why they included Goemon's 5th and not theirs!

This thread is not complete, some joke weapons are missing. Although not all characters have joke weapons.

Sakon Shima
Pwned
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is indeed a wonderful masterpiece. Tell me, what minimum requirement is required to obtain a 4th / 5th weapon?

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
Play on HARD or CHAOS to get 4th weapons.

You get the 5 star (big star) weapons by purchasing them in the weapon dealer's shop (you also need 3-4 gems).

If theres anything else you want to know Sakon, just ask here or PM me :)

PGres582
Member Avatar
「Radiance」
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ahahaha! Pang Tong uses one of Aya's staves. It just so happens to be the pink floral one.

EDIT:
Is one of Cao Pi's ultimate weapons Taigong's Whips or is that Lu Xun's Saber from DW6?
Edited by PGres582, Jan 10 2012, 04:26 AM.

Daosiying
道士英
Lu Xun's speed class sword from DW6 is available as part of the special weapon category for Twin Swords. Unfortunately, his other swords are not available.

The twin sword special category seems to only possess the first of the DLC swords from 7 and Lu Xun's speed sword. I've yet to see any other weapon show up in that category.

ViperQueen
Member Avatar
Can you do the Totodile Dance?
Lol Deng Ai has Nagamasas Sw2XL's weapon

-Is Xu Zhu's weapon a corndog on a stick.
-I wonder how Dian Wei with Katsuie's weapon is goin gto work? O_o

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
I'm heading up in the world!
He just uses one of Katsuie's axes, same as Katsuie using two of Dian Wei's axe's

Thanks for posting all these Wynter :D shame Musashi and Kojiro don't have 5th weapons ><

PeJ
Member Avatar
Lonely shadow tiger
Daosiying
Jan 10 2012, 10:29 AM
Lu Xun's speed class sword from DW6 is available as part of the special weapon category for Twin Swords. Unfortunately, his other swords are not available.

The twin sword special category seems to only possess the first of the DLC swords from 7 and Lu Xun's speed sword. I've yet to see any other weapon show up in that category.
I don't understand what you mean ...

So Lu Xun twin sword is a similar move set than Liu Bei.

Liu Bei : thunder
Lu Xun : fire

This category is already available in MO 2
ANd I don't think that Koei made compatible DLC between Shin sangoku Musou 6 (DW7) and Musou orochi 2 ...

Wynter
Member Avatar
YAS HUNTY.
PeJ
Jan 10 2012, 10:54 PM
Daosiying
Jan 10 2012, 10:29 AM

I don't understand what you mean ...

So Lu Xun twin sword is a similar move set than Liu Bei.

Liu Bei : thunder
Lu Xun : fire

This category is already available in MO 2
ANd I don't think that Koei made compatible DLC between Shin sangoku Musou 6 (DW7) and Musou orochi 2 ...
He means that Lu Xun's DW6 Speed Type weapon is available in MO2 as a special twin sword weapon even though it isnt a twin sword.

Read what he said again and you will understand.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Warriors Orochi 3 (Musou Orochi 2) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.