Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Megaupload has been shut down; The search for a new OST host
Topic Started: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 am (3,692 Views)
monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
Filesonic wasn't so bad
Recently,many people chose Filesonic,Wupload and Uploadstation but It limited our download time,we need to wait at least 15 minutes for the next download file so download a bunch of files on FileSonic and other sites now are really stressful

So I suggest to upload on Rapidshare,it share many similarities to Megaupload : no confirm captcha and you don't have to wait before download like Megaupload(Filesonic still force you to wait 30 seconds before download) and you can download the next file immediately right after finish the previous download and the most important thing is it doesn't limit download speed seriously like Filesonic, Hotfile or Filesonic
Of all conclusion,Rapidshare and Mediafire are the best download sites in my opinion now (MF is still my fav though,MU and RS share the second place)
Edited by monkeygigabuster, Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CATGUN
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rapidshare and megaupload are filseharing site that is money making hence why megaupload end with such a face in the first place.

To be safe and avoid such problem again is better to use free sharing site like 4shared,zshare and mediafire
Offline Profile Goto Top

Komatsu
Member Avatar
(ʘ‿ʘ)✿ what'd you say about my Ina

Well, mediafire has a premium account service as well. I just don't think a lot of people use it because it's set up to be automatically recurring payments rather than a one time thing that you can use temporarily. It's why I don't have one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can our website itself store the upload data?
Seriously every download sites have premium account even 4 shared too so I think There are no perfect replacement for MU,even Mu had many flaws itself and was shut down
Edited by monkeygigabuster, Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Saber
Member Avatar
Super Secret Fighter Chick
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No, I don't think it can. I don't think Zetaboards has the feature in.

Don't worry, you guys, I have most of the KOEI OSTs, and the links will be available once it all has been uploaded. (MediaFire)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flyentology
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not sure if JumboFiles has been mentioned yet, but it seems like a good free alternative. 1 GB filesize limit, you get 500 GB for file storage, and no ads.

Also, thank you Komatsu for helping people understand that MU wasn't taken down because of SOPA/PIPA.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have contacted with staffs from zetaboard and they have had no plan for downloadable zetaboard yet
They stated this:To achieve ZetaBoard's high performance, high security, and some of its features it uses non-standard server software. In other words, you'd never be able to use a downloaded ZetaBoards on a shared hosting account.
And Happy Chinese new year to all members,let the dragon year become a wonderful year
Edited by monkeygigabuster, Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soldier
[ * ]
filesonic is gone too. As a file sharing site.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Medic used Unity
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saber
Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 pm
No, I don't think it can. I don't think Zetaboards has the feature in.

Don't worry, you guys, I have most of the KOEI OSTs, and the links will be available once it all has been uploaded. (MediaFire)
Well, I hope you can provide a link to it too. ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
Filesonic, one of the Internetís leading cyberlocker services, has taken some drastic measures following the Megaupload shutdown and arrests last week. In addition to discontinuing its affiliates rewards program and not yet paying accrued money to members, the site has disabled all sharing functionality, leaving users only with access to their own files.
It seems that many websites will do the same action like Filesonic to avoid disater like Megaupload so we have to wait to see how many sites will become like Filesonic
It seems that cyber war has started even SOPA hasn't been approved
Edited by monkeygigabuster, Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MemPhiZ ZX
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
fileserve and depositfiles also cannot used anymore :(
Edited by MemPhiZ ZX, Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dancingswan
Member Avatar

Mediafire is getting called to testify within the next 90 days. They also released that they are "pro-FBI".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ladynaye
Member Avatar
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Mediafire is the way to go for filesharing. I have been using them for several years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zhen_Ji_Fan
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
what about Rapidshare? that is where i had to upload some stuff due to megaupload being shut down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Saber
Member Avatar
Super Secret Fighter Chick
Rapidshare is just as in danger of copyright infringement as Megaupload. Perhaps even more.

Actually, why they targeted Megaupload first is beyond me. Torrent is by far the worst, and Rapidshare is probably ahead of Megaupload in terms of copyrighted material.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
Saber
Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 am
Rapidshare is just as in danger of copyright infringement as Megaupload. Perhaps even more.

Actually, why they targeted Megaupload first is beyond me. Torrent is by far the worst, and Rapidshare is probably ahead of Megaupload in terms of copyrighted material.
American authorities helped issue arrests on Thursday for four people in New Zealand that they say are responsible for the website. According to the official indictment, unsealed the same day, Megaupload is being accused of costing copyright holders upwards of $500 million in lost revenues because of content illegally uploaded to its servers.
Megaupload is one of many highly visited websites that allows users to upload any media of their choice that might be too large for traditional online distribution(ex,72 minutes video). In lieu of email and instant messaging, users of Megaupload and similar sites can upload massive digital files and then pass the link to others across the world for easy download. The website claims that it has always been diligent in handling complaints regarding pirated material, but authorities have taken Megaupload offline while they investigate.
Kim Dotcom, formerly Kim Schmitz, was among the four in New Zealand that were arrested on Thursday for violating piracy laws. The company itself is listed as being based out of Hong Kong and names musician Swizz Beatz, husband to Grammy winner Alicia Keys, as its CEO. Dotcom is being pegged by authorities as the founder of Megaupload Limited and is among a roster of other persons accused of being affiliated, which includes citizens of the Netherlands, Estonia, Germany and Slovakia. While Megaupload is traditionally a free service, users are granted added incentives for purchasing subscriptions to the site. Advertisements are sold on its pages as well.
By breaking Megauplad,one of the top filesharing download site they can easily threat to another websites effectively,yeah I don't have to say much about that
I have a bad vision that we can't sharing any file anymore
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daosiying
道士英
Really it looks like it'll be a while for a proper file sharing site to be back in swing with all the precautions thrown about following the megaupload shenanigans.

There's always the option to self host content, but then of course you run the risk of some asshole corporation sicking a cease and desist on you, or bullocks such as what just happened to megaupload.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xiuzhao
Member Avatar
----
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saber
Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 am
1. Megaupload and its subsidiaries received far more traffic than Rapidshare. 4% of all known internet traffic went to Megaupload.

2. It was run by a bunch of sleazy assholes who personally profited immensely from the criminality that they were aware of.

And also, the entire investigation had allegedly been going on for over two years and included countries such as the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Canada, and the Philippines. This wasn't just some knee-jerk reaction to the opposition to SOPA.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Blue Lotus
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
The timing and overall events surrounding the shut down are suspicious at best. What with anonymous's (idiotic) "payback" attempt that would assure SOPA would pass (personally, I think they are the government incognito).

But getting away from that, I think Galbadia Hotel has OSTs of virtually every game released thus far. As for hosting, Mediafire is great. Easy to use and can host large files. Course, they don't stay on the server very long.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Komatsu
Member Avatar
(ʘ‿ʘ)✿ what'd you say about my Ina

Blue Lotus
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm
The timing and overall events surrounding the shut down are suspicious at best. What with anonymous's (idiotic) "payback" attempt that would assure SOPA would pass (personally, I think they are the government incognito).

But getting away from that, I think Galbadia Hotel has OSTs of virtually every game released thus far. As for hosting, Mediafire is great. Easy to use and can host large files. Course, they don't stay on the server very long.
Wasn't there some a picture of like an official document that was dated early January 2012? The raid date was probably set for some time and it may a very badly timed coincidence. The black-out date kind of popped up only a week or two before it happened, after all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
Blue Lotus
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

We can see after March because mediafire in under testified now
After three months then We can know which site still survive but I'm afraid the file we upload will have to be approved too,that's what I'm afraid
I hope Mediafire and Rapidshare can survive because most of my fav sharing sites have been down
Edited by monkeygigabuster, Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

veget4
Soldier
[ * ]
hi, i have much of them, i can upload on torrent if you like it...
bye and thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

zasher fgg k
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
there have been other alternatives file-hoster on the rise after the shutdown of megaload
http://torrentfreak.com/megaupload-alternatives-see-surge-in-traffic-after-shutdown-120126/
Offline Profile Goto Top

LittleDragonZ

The OST section has been updated somewhat, working around those useless Megaupload links. Please point out any errors if you see some. Thanks.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/forum/3000271/
Edited by LittleDragonZ, Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monkeygigabuster
Member Avatar
Dai Rokuten Maou
[ *  *  *  * ]
here are some status of some file sharing sites so far:
Bitshare: Alive
Bulletupload: Alive
Crocko: Alive. Closed affiliate program.
Depositfiles: Alive
Filejungle: Dead. Closed affiliate program. Only uploaders can retrieve their files.
Filepost: Alive. Closed affiliate program.
Fileserve: Alive. Closed affiliate program
Filesonic: Dead. Closed affiliate program. Only uploaders can retrieve their files.
Hotfile: Alive. Closed Site Sales part of affiliate program.
Mediafire: Alive
Megaupload: Dead, pending lawsuit from US federal government.
Oron: Alive. Affiliate program restricted; requires review of files and manual approval.
Rapidgator: Alive
Rapidshare: Alive
Uploaded.to: Alive but blocking US traffic
Uploading.com: Alive. Closed affiliate program.
Uploadstation: Alive. Closed affiliate program
WUpload: Alive. Closed affiliate program before Megaupload fiasco citing financial reasons.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Announcements Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2016. All rights reserved.