Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Piece Kaizoku Musou DLC; place to discuss DLC
Topic Started: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am (2,482 Views)
Super sunwukong
Member Avatar
The King of Monkeys !!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Here you can discuss upcoming DLC and wishes for future DLC.

I wish Skpeia would be released as DLC because that's one of my favorite arcs.Enel was a big major villain that crushed the Strawhats.He was also the first Logia type devil fruit user Luffy faced.I also want to see Calgara cause he really fits the musou theme.

Magellan would be decent DLC.It would be awsome to poison thousands of enemies with hydra.
Edited by Super sunwukong, Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ixbran
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
according to the KOEI wiki, they announced a fudle japan themed outfit for Zolo/Zoro.

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_Kaizoku_Musou/DLC

zasher fgg k
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
look like they going to announced dlc according to the crew numbers, i wonder the next announced dlc will be usopp's home stage
Edited by zasher fgg k, Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 am.

saner
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
it's really strange only about 3 of the Strawhats got their timeskip costumes. they develop all these costumes DLC but none of them are the timeskip costumes for the rest of the Strawhats. :XD

Zillion
Soldier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The game's been out for a while in Japan, I'm guessing there is no further DLC for it other than the costumes that are already out? Strange that it hasn't gotten one DLC character, it sold well and they created a ton of unique models for this game...

saner
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Koei is probably thinking of saving more playable characters for a sequel to double the character quantity.

XxThEShAd0wxX
Member Avatar
✿_✿A BIG KOEI FAN✿_✿
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wish they make some DLC characters for the game like the characters who have been revealed in the manga after they started developing the game and also DW costumes for each of the characters.

D.Key
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
I would love to have more Costumes for the Straw Hats.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DLC characters would've been fine for the first game, but it's not a necessity anymore as we're going to get at least 40+ characters for Pirate Warriors 3. They deliberately keep characters to add for sequels.

And yes, more costumes please.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

andyvox
Soldier
[ * ]
https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-games-one-piece-pirate-warriors-3-dlc-characters?recruiter=426386814&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, KOEI Warriors, 2005-2016. All rights reserved.