Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who Should Be In The Next SW Game
Topic Started: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:05 pm (152,474 Views)
Karai
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Who do you think should be in it? And if this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry.

In terms of history, I've currently acquired this list, with a maximum of 4 people listed for each clan as of yet. And there'll still be some more to slide in, and the ones in (brackets) are ones I may consider. Also, I am well aware that the Takeda, Uesugi and Hojo may not count as northern, but they do in this case. And I'll add the Sanada there soon.

Northern Honshu
Uesugi: Uesugi Kenshin, Uesugi Kagekatseu, Usami Sadamitsu, Naoe Kanetsugu
Takeda: Takeda Shingen, Takeda Katsuyori, Baba Nobufasa, Nait Masatoyo (Masakage Yamagata)
Hj: Hj Ujiyasu, Hj Ujimasa, Fuuma Kotaro, Matsuda Norihide
Date: Date Masamune, Date Shigezane, Katakura Kagetsuna
Mogami: Mogami Yoshiakira,
Ashina/Satake: Ashina Moriuji, Ashina Morishige, Satake Yoshishige, Satake Yoshinobu
Sanada:

Kyushu
tomo: tomo Yoshishige, tomo Yoshimune, Tachibana Dosetsu, Tachibana Muneshige
Ryzji: Ryzji Takanobu, Ryzji Nobuchika, Ryzji Masaie, Nabeshima Naoshige (ENJJI Nobutane, HAYAKUTAKE Tomokane, KINOSHITA Masanao, NARIMATSU Nobukatsu)
Shimazu: Shimazu Yoshihisa, Shimazu Yoshihiro, Tanegashima Tokitada, Tanegashima Hisatoki (Shimazu Takahisa)

Shikoku
Ichij: Ichij Kanesada, tomo Sorin
Chosokabe: Chosokabe Motochika, Chosokabe Morichika, Hisatake Chikanao, Kira Chikasada

Southern Honshu
Mri:
Amako or Ouchi:

Central Honshu
Azai/Asakura:
Oda:
Tokugawa:
Toyotomi:
Ikko-Ikki:

EDIT: Also, I realise that this'll mean a lot of people, but I don't really care that much. After you guys have suggested more to me I'll put the ones who are in in italics, the ones who SHOULD be in in bold.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blue_Eyes_Oni
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kirigakure Saizo and Sarutobi Sasuke. They're with Yukimura and that's all I can think of...

This game might need some ninja...

Wo Long
Member Avatar
Dragon of the Abyss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Miyamoto Musashi. He was on the defending/losing side of Osaka Castle which was a very important battle. Plus, he was one of the greatest samurais of the era and the greatest swordsman ever(IMO). But...I know he's gonna be in SW2 so I guess he doesn't count. My vote would be for Masanori Fukushima for Tokugawa's forces and Katsuie Shibata and Toshiie Maeda for Nobunaga's forces. They've added Nagamasa Azai who was my choice for the next leader(well, second choice since Tokugawa was my first but everyone knew he was gonna be in it).

Karai
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Katsuie Shibata in (apaprently) a unique NPC, so he don't count. And if I were in charge, I'd axe Musashi and Kojiro.

Mizzle
Member Avatar
Dark Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Karai
Feb 21 2006, 04:05 PM
Who do you think should be in it? And if this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry.

In terms of history, I've currently acquired this list, with a maximum of 4 people listed for each clan as of yet. And there'll still be some more to slide in, and the ones in (brackets) are ones I may consider. Also, I am well aware that the Takeda, Uesugi and Hojo may not count as northern, but they do in this case. And I'll add the Sanada there soon.

Northern Honshu
Uesugi: Uesugi Kenshin, Uesugi Kagekatseu, Usami Sadamitsu, Naoe Kanetsugu
Takeda: Takeda Shingen, Takeda Katsuyori, Baba Nobufasa, Nait Masatoyo (Masakage Yamagata)
Hj: Hj Ujiyasu, Hj Ujimasa, Fuuma Kotaro, Matsuda Norihide
Date: Date Masamune, Date Shigezane, Katakura Kagetsuna
Mogami: Mogami Yoshiakira,
Ashina/Satake: Ashina Moriuji, Ashina Morishige, Satake Yoshishige, Satake Yoshinobu
Sanada:

Kyushu
tomo: tomo Yoshishige, tomo Yoshimune, Tachibana Dosetsu, Tachibana Muneshige
Ryzji: Ryzji Takanobu, Ryzji Nobuchika, Ryzji Masaie, Nabeshima Naoshige (ENJJI Nobutane, HAYAKUTAKE Tomokane, KINOSHITA Masanao, NARIMATSU Nobukatsu)
Shimazu: Shimazu Yoshihisa, Shimazu Yoshihiro, Tanegashima Tokitada, Tanegashima Hisatoki (Shimazu Takahisa)

Shikoku
Ichij: Ichij Kanesada, tomo Sorin
Chosokabe: Chosokabe Motochika, Chosokabe Morichika, Hisatake Chikanao, Kira Chikasada

Southern Honshu
Mri:
Amako or Ouchi:

Central Honshu
Azai/Asakura:
Oda:
Tokugawa:
Toyotomi:
Ikko-Ikki:

EDIT: Also, I realise that this'll mean a lot of people, but I don't really care that much. After you guys have suggested more to me I'll put the ones who are in in italics, the ones who SHOULD be in in bold.

We'll worry about that after SW2:XL is announced.

NobuNaga
Member Avatar
Lord Of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
wutever dudes as long as Keijis there ill keep on playin' :D

Wo Long
Member Avatar
Dragon of the Abyss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Karai
Feb 21 2006, 09:03 PM
Katsuie Shibata in (apaprently) a unique NPC, so he don't count. And if I were in charge, I'd axe Musashi and Kojiro.

Axe Musashi?! Never! They wouldn't do that! Especially since SW3 will probably be on the PS3, they could afford to keep him in the next installment. Even though he wasn't really a stand-out general, there is no doubting his greatness when it came to swordsmanship. And let's not forget that he wrote the Book of Five Rings and fought some important battles(Osaka for one). Some deserve the spot more than him, I agree. But there are also people that deserve the spot more than Nene, Nouhime, Hanzo, Magoichi, etc. Musashi won't be the only one who isn't really "worthy". Plus, they like him enough to create a custom NPC rival for him so I doubt they'd axe him.

Edit: Also, there is mention that Musashi fought at Sekigahara as a common soldier(though there isn't any solid proof). And since SW2 is focusing on Sekigahara rather than Okehazema, it'd be fitting to have him rather than Yoshimoto who they ditched.

Karai
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I said if I were in charge I'd axe him. I don't see him playing a part in a lot of battles, whereas many other people could be included in many with at least some historical reasoning.

Wo Long
Member Avatar
Dragon of the Abyss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Karai
Feb 21 2006, 11:01 PM
I said if I were in charge I'd axe him. I don't see him playing a part in a lot of battles, whereas many other people could be included in many with at least some historical reasoning.

Musashi did accomplish quite a bit actually.

Click Here

That's his bio. Again, he might not deserve the spot as much as some people(Toshiie Maeda, Masanori Fukushima, and Naomasa Ii), but was a great warrior nonetheless. Besides, no one deserves the dual-katanas more than him and his appearance is awesome. There's no denying that he'll be a great character, even if you don't think he deserves a spot. Look at Dynasty Warriors. They have almost 50 characters and many are very unimportant(Guan Ping, Dian Wei, Zhu Rong) or are fictonal(Xing Cai and Zuo Ci). They have yet to axe anyone except Nu Wa and Fu Xi and still those characters have become people's favorites and are fun to play. I think Musashi will be the same since he'll obviously have an awesome moveset with two swords and his appearance shouts "badass".

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Musashi is already in SW2 in case you didn't know. He wields 2 steel swords (bah, looks like he doesn't have his wooden sword...)

I would like to see Toshiie Maeda. Another officer for Oda though, but he also served Katsuei Shibata in Shizukatage and then later joined to Toytomi. He was head of the Maeda clan and one of the leading generals for both Nobunaga and Hideyoshi since he was loyal and truted by them.

I think he could add much new scenes with current characters, especially with Keiji, since Keiji after all hated him. He could also be included in many stages, like Komagi-Nagakute, Shizukatage, Nagashino and many more. He would be really good add indeed.

One more thing... when I heard that Toshiie is going to be playable in Sengoku Basara I was so excited "Yay, finally I'm able to try Toshiie in hack 'n slash game!", but then Devil Kings was announced and said that 4 characters from SB are going to be NPCs... and just for my luck it inlcuded Toshiie (Lark). My disappointment was huge... and I'm still waiting for the day when I'm able to play as him in hack 'n slash game.

Oh and Wo Long, most of the stuff, which is known from Musashi cannot be proven or is only said to be legend. Despite of that, I personally think that he was great warrior but it's just not possible to proof all of his accomplishements.

Blue_Eyes_Oni
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The game isn't suppose to be really historical accurate. If its really historical accurate then the game would be really boring. So I say that they should add Musashi and give the game some flavor.

Lord of Wei

One more thing... when I heard that Toshiie is going to be playable in Sengoku Basara I was so excited "Yay, finally I'm able to try Toshiie in hack 'n slash game!", but then Devil Kings was announced and said that 4 characters from SB are going to be NPCs... and just for my luck it inlcuded Toshiie (Lark). My disappointment was huge... and I'm still waiting for the day when I'm able to play as him in hack 'n slash game.

Maybe in the next sequel ;) . The only person I want to play is Motochika(Arslen). I hope they add him to DK2(if there is such thing). Well, they better add him...cause he is one of the first announced character for SB2. :)

Inspector Trout
Scotland Yard
[ *  *  *  * ]
Takeda:Shingen Takeda,Katsuyori Takeda,Nobufusa Baba,Masakage Yamagata,Masatoyo Naito,Kansuke Yamamoto,Nobushige Takeda
Uesugi:Kenshin Uesugi,Kagekatsu Uesugi,Kanetsugu Naoe,Sadamitsu Usami,Kagetsuna Naoe,Kageie Kakizaki,Yataro Onikojima
Hojo:Ujimasa Hojo,Ujiyasu Hojo,Kotaro Fuma,Norihide Matsuda,Ujinori Hojo,Tsunashige Hojo
Date:Masamune Date,Shigezane Date,Kojuro Katakura,Nobuyasu Goto,Terumune Date
Mogami:Yoshiakira Mogami
Ashina/Satake:Moriuji Ashina,Morishige Ashina,Yoshishige Satake,Yoshinobu Satake
Sanada:Masayuki Sanada,Yukimura Sanada,Sasuke Sarutobe,Nobuyuki Sanada,Mino Kaneko,Yoritsuna Yazawa,Yorisada Yazawa
Mori:Motonari Mouri,Hidemoto Mouri,Katsunaga Mouri,Ekei Ankokuji,Hiroie Kikkawa
Oda:Nobunaga Oda,Toshiie Maeda,Keiji Maeda,Ranmaru Mori,Oichi,Noh,Katsuie Shibata,Kazumasu Takigawa,Nagahide Niwa,Nobutada Oda,Nobukatsu Oda,Hirohide Hirate
Tokugawa:Ieyasu Tokugawa,Hanzo Hattori,Tadakatsu Honda,Ina,Hidetada Tokugawa,Naomasa Ii,Yasumasa Sakakibara,Tadatsugu Sakai,Naotaka Ii,Tadamasa Honda,Yasukatsu Sakakibara,Yasuharu Wakisaka
Toyotomi:Hideyoshi Hashiba,Hideyori Toyotomi,Tsuneoki Ikeda,Nagayoshi Mori,Matabei Goto,Mitsunari Ishida,Sakon Shima,Yoshitsugu Otani,Masanori Fukushima,Tadaoki Hosokawa,Fujitaka Hosokawa,Takatora Todo,Hideaki Kobayakawa,Teruzumi Akashi,Shigenari Kimura
Chosokabe:Motochika Chosokabe,Morichika Chosokabe,Chikasada Kira,Chikanao Hisatake
Shimazu:Yoshihiro Shimazu,Yoshihisa Shimazu,Tokitada Tanegashima,Hisatoki Tanegashima,Takahisa Shimazu
Ryuzoji:Takanobu Ryuzoji,Nobuchika Ryuzoji,Masaie Ryuzoji,Naoshige Nabeshima,Nobutane Enjoji,Tomokane Hayakutane,Masanao Kinoshita,Nobukatsu Narimatsu
Otomo:Yoshishige Otomo,yoshimune Otomo,Dousetsu Tachibana,Ginchiyo Tachibana,Muneshige Tachibana
Ichijo:Kanesada Ichijo,Sorin Otomo
Saito:Yoshitatsu Saito,Tatsuoki Saito,Bokuzen Ujiie,Ittetsu Inaba,Morinari Ando
Amago:Yoshihisa Amago,Tamekiyo Misawa,Korenari Kamei,Hisatsuna Tachihara,Tsunehiro Yonehara,Hisatada Kumano
Azai/Asakura:Nagamasa Azai,Masazumi Azai,Naoyori Shinjo,Yoshitsugu Maeba,Kagetake Asakura,Yoshikage Asakura
Ikko-Ikki:Kennyo Honganji,Magoichi Saiga,Rairyu Shimozuma,Rairen Shimozuma,Shigenori Suzuki
Imagawa:Yoshimoto Imagawa,Ujizane Imagawa,Motonobu Okabe,Munenobu Matsui,Naomori Ii,Ujimoto Katsurayama,Motozane Abe,Nagateru Udono

and that's my list of characters i want to see in sw 3 some of them will be playable and some will be NPC.

Wo Long
Member Avatar
Dragon of the Abyss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lord of Wei
Feb 21 2006, 11:20 PM
Musashi is already in SW2 in case you didn't know. He wields 2 steel swords (bah, looks like he doesn't have his wooden sword...)

I know he's in the game. I said I wanted him most, but it maybe didn't count since I knew he would be in it(it was my initial post in this thread). I then continued to debate his worthiness of being in the game. Also, I think Koei realised that no one liked Masamune's swords, so that's probably why he doesn't have it. Plus, he didn't start using it until he was like 29 or something. He was famous for his ability to wield two swords simultaneously so it's fitting.

Lord of Wei
Feb 21 2006, 11:20 PM
Oh and Wo Long, most of the stuff, which is known from Musashi cannot be proven or is only said to be legend. Despite of that, I personally think that he was great warrior but it's just not possible to proof all of his accomplishements.

I know, but this game isn't pure fact anyway. Besides, if they did assume they were true(since there is a legend about them, there must be some sort of fact behind them which means there is more chances they are historical than not), he would make an extremely interesting character and would have a very unique storyline.

Hondam
Member Avatar
Harbaugh So Hard
Wo Long,Feb 21 2006
08:39 PM
Miyamoto Musashi. He was on the defending/losing side of Osaka Castle which was a very important battle. Plus, he was one of the greatest samurais of the era and the greatest swordsman ever(IMO). But...I know he's gonna be in SW2 so I guess he doesn't count. My vote would be for Masanori Fukushima for Tokugawa's forces and Katsuie Shibata and Toshiie Maeda for Nobunaga's forces. They've added Nagamasa Azai who was my choice for the next leader(well, second choice since Tokugawa was my first but everyone knew he was gonna be in it).

All for Musashi.

Karai
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Takeda:Shingen Takeda,Yukimura Sanada,Sasuke Sarutobe,Katsuyori Takeda,Nobufusa Baba,Masakage Yamagata,Masatoyo Naito,Kansuke Yamamoto,Nobushige Takeda
Uesugi:Kenshin Uesugi,Kagekatsu Uesugi,Kanetsugu Naoe,Sadamitsu Usami,Kagetsuna Naoe,Kageie Kakizaki,Yataro Onikojima
Hojo:Ujimasa Hojo,Ujiyasu Hojo,Kotaro Fuma,Norihide Matsuda,Ujinori Hojo,Tsunashige Hojo
Ashina/Satake:Moriuji Ashina,Morishige Ashina,Yoshishige Satake,Yoshinobu Satake
Sanada:Masayuki Sanada,Nobuyuki Sanada,Mino Kaneko,Yoritsuna Yazawa,Yorisada Yazawa
Oda:Nobunaga Oda,Toshiie Maeda,Keiji Maeda,Ranmaru Mori,Oichi,Noh,Katsuie Shibata,Kazumasu Takigawa,Nagahide Niwa,Nobutada Oda,Nobukatsu Oda,Hirohide Hirate
Tokugawa:Ieyasu Tokugawa,Hanzo Hattori,Tadakatsu Honda,Ina,Hidetada Tokugawa,Naomasa Ii,Yasumasa Sakakibara,Tadatsugu Sakai,Naotaka Ii,Tadamasa Honda,Yasukatsu Sakakibara,Yasuharu Wakisaka
Toyotomi:Hideyoshi Hashiba,Hideyori Toyotomi,Tsuneoki Ikeda,Nagayoshi Mori,Matabei Goto,Mitsunari Ishida,Sakon Shima,Yoshitsugu Otani,Masanori Fukushima,Tadaoki Hosokawa,Fujitaka Hosokawa,Takatora Todo,Hideaki Kobayakawa,Teruzumi Akashi,Shigenari Kimura
Chosokabe:Motochika Chosokabe,Morichika Chosokabe,Chikasada Kira,Chikanao Hisatake
Shimazu:Yoshihiro Shimazu,Yoshihisa Shimazu,Tokitada Tanegashima,Hisatoki Tanegashima,Takahisa Shimazu

Yukimura never fought for the Takeda. And his name isn't even Yukimura, he's named after Takeda Nobushige. At the time of Nagashino he was roughly eight, and by the time the Takeda had been demolished he was around 15. Otherwise the list you named seems to be good. Apart from the fact that you didn't mention the Kyushu clans.

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
That's not even sure was Muasashi at Osaka or not when Ieyasu attacked there...

Wo Long

Also, I think Koei realised that no one liked Masamune's swords, so that's probably why he doesn't have it. Plus, he didn't start using it until he was like 29 or something. He was famous for his ability to wield two swords simultaneously so it's fitting.

I wouldn't have nothing against wooden swords with Musashi, since he used them after he won Kojiro in duel. It would actually be pretty cool to slaughter hard armored samurais with wooden bokken :rolleyes:.

He probably has interesting story in game, especially Sekigahara since he was ONLY a normal footsoldier at that battle.

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Chousokabe Motochika: Daimyo of Tosa, Shikoku

Mouri Motonari / Terumoto: Daimyo of Aki, Chugoku

Sanada Nobuyuki: Yukimura's brother, Ina-hime's husband

Honganji Kennyo: Leader of Ishiyama Honganji which Magoichi supported

Takenaka Hanbei: Hideyoshi's strategist; Said as the Zhuge Liang of Sengoku

Katakura Kojuurou: Masamune's chief retainer

Yamanaka Shikanosuke: Valiant warrior from Chugoku

Mogami Yoshiaki: Masamune's ally and father-in-law

Satake Yoshishige: Daimyo of Hitachi, Masamune's enemy. Could be effective for Suriagehara

Hojo Ujiyasu / Ujimasa: Owner of Odawara Castle

Ukita Naoie / Hideie: Daimyo of Bizen, Chugoku

Ootomo Sourin: Daimyo of Bungo, Kyushu

Ryuuzouji Takanobu: Daimyo of Hizen, Kyushu

Nabeshima Naoshige: Ryuuzouji retainer

Tachibana Dousetsu: Father of Ginchiyo

Takahashi / Tachibana Muneshige: Ginchiyo's husband, actual leader of Tachibana

Ii Naomasa: Tokugawa Shi-Ten-Ou

Sakai Tadatsugu: Tokugawa Shi-Ten-Ou

Sakakibara Yasumasa: Tokugawa Shi-Ten-Ou

Uesugi Kagekatsu: Next Uesugi Daimyo after Kenshin

Matsukura Shigenobu: Also known as Ukon, Tsutsui retainer. (U in Ukon = Right as opposed to Sa in Sakon = Left)

Imagawa Yoshimoto: Daimyo of Suruga

Taigen Sessai: Yoshimoto's advisor

Ishikawa Goemon: The famed thief ninja

Saitou Toshimitsu: Loyal Akechi retainer, could be effective as Mitsuhide's ally.

Akechi Hidemitsu: Mitsuhide's cousin, could be effective as his ally. Also known as Samanosuke....

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
Hmm... I doubt that Koei is not going to add all of them and especially not that much at the same time, but those are good choices though.

Nobuyuki could probably make Yukimura's story a little more interesting but there's already Shingen though, so he isn't that necessary just yet.

And I also don't see a point adding officers to Masamune since currently, Koei doesn't seem to concentrate much to him and his battles. Also, there's no point to put Yoshimoto back in series until he actually gets more battles, in SW he only had Okehazama and rest of his story was just total fiction, they should have made it little more historical but I guess not. Hopefully in XL, if he makes a comeback.

Oh, and wasn't Goemon more like bandit than ninja? I think he stealed more than spied other lords... but I agree with you about one thing though, Koei should add more characters from different clans like from Hojo, Mouri, Hosokowa and Asakura.

Inspector Trout
Scotland Yard
[ *  *  *  * ]
Karai
Feb 22 2006, 08:30 AM
Quote:

Takeda:Shingen Takeda,Yukimura Sanada,Sasuke Sarutobe,Katsuyori Takeda,Nobufusa Baba,Masakage Yamagata,Masatoyo Naito,Kansuke Yamamoto,Nobushige Takeda
Sanada:Masayuki Sanada,Nobuyuki Sanada,Mino Kaneko,Yoritsuna Yazawa,Yorisada Yazawa

Yukimura never fought for the Takeda. And his name isn't even Yukimura, he's named after Takeda Nobushige. At the time of Nagashino he was roughly eight, and by the time the Takeda had been demolished he was around 15. Otherwise the list you named seems to be good. Apart from the fact that you didn't mention the Kyushu clans.

then did he fight for the Sanada or the Toyotomi?

Karai
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, he did fight for the Sanada (iirc) and he of course fought at Osaka Castle.

Hondam
Member Avatar
Harbaugh So Hard
Karl_Eichholtz_13
Feb 22 2006, 06:06 PM
Karai
Feb 22 2006, 08:30 AM
Quote:

then did he fight for the Sanada or the Toyotomi?

Uh, Yukimura's true name was Nobushige, but he was known as Yukimura. It's not like Koei made it up on the spot.

And yes, I have no clue why Yukimura is always portrayed as serving the Takeda. He was 7 when Shingen died. His dad served Shingen, but not Yukimura.

Sasaki Kojirou
Member Avatar
Ganryuu
[ *  *  * ]
Lord of Wei
Feb 22 2006, 01:26 PM
I wouldn't have nothing against wooden swords with Musashi, since he used them after he won Kojiro in duel.

Ha, that reminds me, how his bokuto in Kengou 3 is actually a boat oar. I do agree, that a bokuto Musashi would be awesome, and a lot more fitting for him, though famous for two swords, he didn't seem to like using them often.

Anyway, considering Sengoku Musou is for the most part, a lot of fiction mixed with historical events. I don't see why they couldn't toss Kojirou on the opposing side of Sekigahara, that'd be a nice little fight, Musashi and Kojirou at Sekigahara. Yeah, I got the idea from バガボンド.

Hondam
Member Avatar
Harbaugh So Hard
Sasaki Kojirou
Feb 23 2006, 01:01 AM
Lord of Wei
Feb 22 2006, 01:26 PM
I wouldn't have nothing against wooden swords with Musashi, since he used them after he won Kojiro in duel.

Ha, that reminds me, how his bokuto in Kengou 3 is actually a boat oar. I do agree, that a bokuto Musashi would be awesome, and a lot more fitting for him, though famous for two swords, he didn't seem to like using them often.

Anyway, considering Sengoku Musou is for the most part, a lot of fiction mixed with historical events. I don't see why they couldn't toss Kojirou on the opposing side of Sekigahara, that'd be a nice little fight, Musashi and Kojirou at Sekigahara. Yeah, I got the idea from oK{h.

Idea from Bagabonto? >_>

Sasaki Kojirou
Member Avatar
Ganryuu
[ *  *  * ]
HondaTadakatsu
Feb 23 2006, 01:17 AM
Idea from Bagabonto? >_>

The manga, about Musashi.

Hondam
Member Avatar
Harbaugh So Hard
Sasaki Kojirou
Feb 23 2006, 01:57 AM
HondaTadakatsu
Feb 23 2006, 01:17 AM
Idea from Bagabonto? >_>

The manga, about Musashi.

Ah. Never heard of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Ideas for Samurai Warriors · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.