Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which Warriors crossover games do you want to see?
Final Fantasy 35 (12.8%)
Lord of the Rings 17 (6.2%)
Star Wars 18 (6.6%)
Asterisk and Obelisk 4 (1.5%)
Fire Emblem 17 (6.2%)
Berserk 4 (1.5%)
R. A. Salvatore’s Dungeons & Dragons Novels 3 (1.1%)
Bleach 18 (6.6%)
Fairy Tail 14 (5.1%)
Tekken 11 (4%)
Soul Calibur 27 (9.9%)
Dead or Alive 6 (2.2%)
Pokemon 9 (3.3%)
Tales of 12 (4.4%)
Onimusha 13 (4.7%)
Street Fighter 5 (1.8%)
Naruto 9 (3.3%)
Dragon Ball 11 (4%)
God of War 8 (2.9%)
Ninety-Nine Nights 3 (1.1%)
Kingdom Under Fire 2 (0.7%)
Assassin's Creed 10 (3.6%)
Batman 5 (1.8%)
Zelda 5 (1.8%)
Castlevania 8 (2.9%)
Total Votes: 274
Which collaboration Warriors games you want? (5 choices); POLL: You have 5 choices to vote. VOTE 5 choices!
Topic Started: May 3 2012, 10:35 PM (1,509 Views)
Andreas-andi
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
( I can not speak english well)
( You have 5 choices to vote. VOTE 5 choices! )

Today I have read an interesting article about collaboration WARRIORS games. (Collaboration / Crossover)

Here are the sources:
1- http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2012/05/five-warriors-games-wed-love-to-see.html
2- http://n4g.com/news/991195/five-warriors-games-wed-love-to-see/com

Which collaboration WARRIORS games do you want to see?
Please write your opinion.

I want to see these five collaboration WARRIORS games:
- Final Fantasy WARRIORS
- Lord of the Rings WARRIORS
- Star Wars WARRIORS
- Tekken WARRIORS
- Berserk WARRIORS

In the POLL you have 5 choices (to vote).
Please vote your most wanted five collaboration WARRIORS games!

Edited by Andreas-andi, May 10 2012, 02:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NineSeven
Member Avatar
"The mind shall vanquish the sword!"
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hmm i want to see
Bleach Warriors (it would fit cause of the sword users)
Final Fantasy Warriors (of course this would be the best warrior game ever :D)
Tales of Warrior (kinda like FF, only more manga style)
Fairy Tail Warriors (wathing the serie atm, its kinda One Piece style and they got a game already)

hmm the last one i dont know, Zelda or sthg would be good, but there are too less charakters and Naturogot too many. so i think my last one will be Onimusha cause it was a great game on ps2 and its already kinda a warrior game
^_^
Edited by NineSeven, May 4 2012, 09:28 AM.

Saber
Member Avatar
#hashtag

Technically, the article isn't about cross-overs. It's about implementing the Warriors formula (hack'n slash) into other, different series and titles.

NineSeven
Member Avatar
"The mind shall vanquish the sword!"
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saber
May 4 2012, 09:34 AM
Technically, the article isn't about cross-overs. It's about implementing the Warriors formula (hack'n slash) into other, different series and titles.
yeah i know like the one piece game^^ i guess he means a crossover from the Warrior game style and not from the game itselfs ^_^

Andreas-andi
Emperor's Retainer
NineSeven
May 4 2012, 09:47 AM
Saber
May 4 2012, 09:34 AM
yeah i know like the one piece game^^ i guess he means a crossover from the Warrior game style and not from the game itselfs ^_^

@ saber
I can not speak english well.

@ NineSeven
Thank you for the explanation "NineSeven" :)
Yes, I mean like the "One Piece: Pirate WARRIORS" game!

Edited by Andreas-andi, May 4 2012, 11:54 AM.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
'Why were these things not before me? Or why were they not after me?'
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SUIKODEN WARRIORS

Let me tell you, suikoden has everything inside it, the unique characters and the fact that nearly every game inside it has a war, so it was one the greatest thing if koei decided to partner with konami to make it!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Independent thoughts are very overrated -Cia
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would vote for Pokemon because I recalled an article that says KT are "working" on a Pokemon-Warrior type game, but I might be wrong so we better wait. Anyway, Fire Emblem would be an awesome choice considering there are various countries/forces/officers/weapons. An Empires formula on it would be awesome! ^_^

Final Fantasy? TOTALLY A MUST! Fans would really oughta buy something out of this world! :cool:

Bleach and Fairy Tail would do good, though I'm worried about the grunts/soldiers myself.

IF KT is gonna do a fighting-type Warrior game like SOul Calibur, Dragon Ball or Street Fighter, they might gonna use FOTNS: KR's formula. :whistle:

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
@Yukimazan: Oh hells no for pokemon warriors, i dont want the next sw4 in wii again!!

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ZeeZeeGoo
May 6 2012, 03:28 AM
@Yukimazan: Oh hells no for pokemon warriors, i dont want the next sw4 in wii again!!
LOL Koei can just put SW4 in both Nintendo and Sony consoles. :whistle: Moreover, there's also Nintendo Wii 2, 3DS and DS. :XD

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
And then how about pokemon, so they would be exclusive console version for wii? You do realize that pokemon cant be in sony right?

Wild Lion
Member Avatar
The Wild Man of Borneo
Well a lot of those don't seem to work too well with the Warriors formula, either by not having enough playable characters (Berserk) or not having enough peons to make a one-vs-many type game (Tekken, Street Fighter)

So I chose:

#1 - Final Fantasy. Tons of playable characters, tons of cannon fodder monsters and many boss monsters which would give great variety to the combat and improve the Warriors formula by fighting something other than reskinned footsoldiers for once.

#2 - Star Wars. Would be a HUGE push for Koei in the West and a big push for Lucasarts in the East. A lot of varied locations, unique weapons, and a chance for Koei to make another game based around creating your own character. Unfortunately, I doubt they would ever be able to nab this license from Lucasarts.

#3 - Dragonball. Even though it seems to be in the same situation as Tekken and Street Fighter, there are plenty of peons throughout the series that can be used as enemy armies here (Red Ribbon soldiers, Hell's demons, Frieza soldiers, Cell clones, Saiyan hordes, tec.) and the combat could easily be an evolution of FoTNS.

#4 - Castlevania. Lots of playable characters from the series' history, lots of weapons and special attacks, lots of sub-weapon systems they can implement into the game, and tons of skeleton baddies to whip into submission. Only problem I see here is the stages would pretty much all look the same. Just different areas of Dracula's castle, which could work if they make the stages interactive and creative.

#5 - Not on the list, but I chose X-Men. It has everything that a great Warriors game needs: Tons of characters, unique attacks and powers, clearly defined teams and enemy armies, variety of environments, a big-selling name, and plenty of room for sequels. Not only that, but Marvel has clearly been trying to break into the Japanese market lately, and a team-up with Koei might give them the push they need, not to mention help Koei's reputation here in the West. It's a perfect matchup and I hope someone in their respective companies realizes it soon.
Edited by Wild Lion, May 6 2012, 11:21 PM.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ZeeZeeGoo
May 6 2012, 01:31 PM
And then how about pokemon, so they would be exclusive console version for wii? You do realize that pokemon cant be in sony right?
Nintendo games can't be in Sony consoles I know that, but hey it's just an idea man. They might as well make a Mario-Musou game. :hehe:

Divine Justice
Member Avatar
L's True Successor

I voted Batman, Tales of, Street Fighter, Star Wars, and Dragon Ball (not necessarily in that order)

Really though (and this is possibly induced by the avengers movie), it would be great to see an american comic series made into a Musou game! Whether that be X-Men, as mentioned earlier, Justice League (I see no reason to restrict it to just Batman, even though Batman is my favorite super hero), the Avengers, etc.

This sort of thing might not be too likely on KOEI Japan's side, but maybe it could happen with KOEI Canada? If they can do it in a way that better emulates the Musou series, of course, rather than giving us another Troy. I mean, it probably only really hit me when watching the Avengers, but american comic heroes would be pretty much perfect for this type of game. And I see no reason why collaboration titles have to be Japanese franchises :hehe:

Well, it'd be a lot better than the "Revolutionary Warriors" that so many have clamored about, IMO.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I greatly want a Dead or Alive warriors.
Quote Post Goto Top

RPGNoZero
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Drakengard Warriors.
Remake the 1st Drakengard or a game on that universe using Warriors engine.

CATGUN
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I vote for tales of.I can see potential of tales series to have one just like the way how Tales of the Brave been handled only with better gameplay and much expanded story.

Tales of Brave story is just eh...lame I guess.I was hoping the story and stage replicate the scene of each Tales character game like if playing as Cless,one of his story has him dealing with Dhaos soldier while protecting a castle from invaded which eventually lead to a tragic kinda like like how Xia Pi castle battle.

Though in all honestly I just want to have a chances to play as the "villain" mainly Arietta.

Kuroda Kanbei
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Fire emblem warriors would be a perfect combination.

Fire emblem provides all kinds of different characters and classes while Warriors provides the army combat.

Sera
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's not in the list, but I think a Sailor Moon Musou would work well.

SHADOWHELLLORD666
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
I would like aside from hyrule warriors, castlevania mosou, fire emblem mosou, soul calibur mosou, and final fantasy mosou.

Vell
Sergeant
[ * ]
Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Warriors would make me squeal! But really, I'd like so many of those. I'm generally interested in Warriors titles regardless.

Twarper
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
Character and faction wise.. Bleach and Fairy Tail would be the easiest to do. And I would certainly buy them if they do it right.

Asterix and Obelix would be... the most unexpected. I would love to play as Unhygienix and bitchslap thousands of Romans with a Trout.

Final Fantasy and Castlevania would be interesting as well, but since they are properties of other game companies the chances of that happening is pretty much zero.

Persephone
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
I'd want to see koei collaborate with the makers of Final Fantasy and create a musou based game. Other than that I chose Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball cuz they can totally create different factions with most of the characters.

But I wish they could make a Sailor Moon Musou. :heart:

Maikeru D. Shinigami
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
I'm thinking I might turn this into a Top 10 topic for a YouTube video in the future. Because I've loved the Pirate Warriors' games, and I will love Hyrule Warriors.

That said, since Zelda already has one, I didn't give it a vote.

The main ones I'd like to see from the list are Lord of the Rings, God of War and Fairy Tail.

I'm also interested in seeing how Fire Emblem and Star Wars would look, but I'm more into the three series above.

Lord of the Rings would be a great one-and-done get through the entire story sort of deal. It has awesome and interesting characters, and some stages that would be really cool. But there's only about 15-20 characters and about 15 stages that would be great before things potentially start getting samey. So, a one and done deal that goes over the history of the one ring, would be pretty cool.

Fairy Tail could turn into a full on series. There are tons of characters and locations to draw from. Definitely something I would pick up.

God of War would basically be the same game, but with more enemies on screen at once, better camera angles and the ability to play as more characters. Playing as any of the Greek Gods would be amazing, and there are tons of locations in the games.

A couple more of my personal picks are Kingdom Hearts and South Park.

Koei has already expressed interest in working with Disney, but I think it would be even cooler to work with Square and Disney for a Keyblade Warriors' game. Plenty of potential for playable characters with the likes of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Mickey, Organization 13, Disney heroes, Disney villains, FF heroes, FF villains. I'd eat that up.

South Park would just be totally unlike anything they've done before, and with the help of Matt Stone and Trey Parker, it could be the most hilarious Musou game ever. The Stick of Truth was an awesome game, and it gives us an idea on how several of the characters could battle. Make the main four playable, along with Token, Butters, City Wok Guy, Jesus, Satan and Mr. Hankey, and throw in stages like the South Park streets, South Park Elementary, Imaginationland, Canada, the sewers, the backyard, Hell, and any other famous location from certain episodes, and you have yourself a game.

On the note of the sewers, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles could be cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · KOEI Heroes · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.