Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kamen Rider: Battride War; Warriors-style Kamen Rider!?!?
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 03:49 AM (15,217 Views)
BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
仮面ライダー バトライド・ウォー
Kamen Rider: Battride War

Platform: PS3
Published by: Bandai Namco
Release Date: 23 May 2013
Official Site: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/btw/

Confirmed Playable Riders
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kamen Rider 555
Kamen Rider Blade
Kamen Rider Hibiki
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Den-O
Kamen Rider Kiva
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider W
Kamen Rider Accel
Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Birth
Kamen Rider Fourze
Kamen Rider Meteor
Kamen Rider Wizard
Kamen Rider Beast

NPC Riders
Kamen Rider G-3X
Kamen Rider Knight
Kamen Rider Odin
Kamen Rider Kaixa
Kamen Rider Garren
Kamen Rider Ibuki
Kamen Rider Gattack
Kamen Rider Zeronos
Kamen Rider NEW Den-O
Kamen Rider IXA
Kamen Rider Dark Kiva
Kamen Rider Diend
Kamen Rider Skull
Kamen Rider Eternal

*not actually shown yet, but has their bikes hinted in the teaser

Gameplay System

• A Kamen Rider game with a Warriors-like gameplay system
  • The Riders' bikes will play a big part in the gameplay; some obstacles that can't be passed without riding the bike, and there will be also missions for rescuing allies by using the bike
  • Riders can beat up enemies on foot or on bike
  • Riders' form changes should be re-enacted well, such as Kabuto going between Masked form and Rider form, and W able to execute any half-form changes
  • The game's scenario mode story will be a crossover of the different series events

Others

• Graphics will have nice effects like dust clouds
  • There is a limited edition called Premium TV Sound Edition, which will include 30 licensed Kamen Rider series theme songs that are to be available as in-game BGMs

Quote:

・仮面ライダー バトライド・ウォー PS3 2013年夏発売予定
聖闘士星矢戦記のライダー版 平成一期(クウガ~ディケイドまで)中心 W以降や昭和ライダーはDLC配信予定

Kamen Rider: Battride War for PS3, release Summer 2013
The system is similar to Saint Seiya Senki (that Warriors-like game) but Kamen Rider version
So this should be developed not by Koei but by Dimps who made Saint Seiya

It's said to focus on Heisei Decade (from Kuuga to Decade), and so the future (W & beyond) & past (Showa) riders might be available via DLC

The riders can beat up peons while still riding on their bikes
Sony-fanboy leaker

893 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2013/01/16(水) 11:05:52.02 ID:/GdlpkzpP
なあああああああああああああああああにいい

いいい!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

これwwwwwwwwwwwww

平成ライダーめいんかwwwwwwwwwww

オールライダだたら全力でLBPなんだがwwwwwwwwww

528!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!

痴漢wwwwwwwwwwwww

40 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2013/01/16(水) 11:11:50.87 ID:/GdlpkzpP [1/4]
ばはwwwwwwwwwww

wwバイクにwwwwwwwwwwwwww

のったまあまwwwwwwwwwwww

無wwwwwwwwwwwwww双しとぉる!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by BlackKite, May 14 2013, 06:26 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Gundam Warriors Reborn (Guide List)
Toukiden Kiwami

Blog | Twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zillion
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So that's what that site is about, I saw Siliconera reporting on it earlier.

I've always wanted to get into Kamen Rider but I have no idea where to start. Will keep an eye on this regardless, I played their Saint Seiya game at a friend's house and while not really being a fan of the source material, gameplay-wise it was fun.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々
Quote:

らいだーPS3 PS3 PS3  痴漢に目的は「正義」コードネームは「2号」はの来なかったwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

開発わからん
みため普通に夢想
バイクにのっても戦える?
バイクに乗って移動やみかたをたすけるいべんとやら
くうが~ウイザ^-dだけど剣や響きさんパッケージらしいイラストにいないw
でもあのかうんとだうんサイトにはあったjからそのうち公開?

According to Sony-fanboy leaker, apparently the featured Riders go until Wizard, so logically W, OOO & Fourze should be there too,
and only the Showa riders would be DLCs

Quote:

PS3仮面ライダーは
・つぎつぎと出現する怪人軍団をまとめてなぎ倒すACT
・バイクアクション
・ど迫力
・PS3のリアルなぐらで美しく再現
・♪ねがる~~痴漢~~口だけの軍団~~w
・限定版には参戦予定のライダーさくひんから30曲集めて収録。これをゲーム中にBGMにできる
・作品クロスオーバーのシナリオモードがあるっピイ
・クウガ、デンオー、アギト、ウイザド。W、カブト、OOO、フォーゼ

・5・23
まー無双なんだけどw
コーエーはかかわってないんじゃね?w?わかんねw

845 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2013/01/16(水) 12:43:45.37 ID:/GdlpkzpP [12/15]
仮面ライダーPS3(ぷwwwまたまた痴漢はぶwww)のげんていばんはよくわからんのよね~w~

通常は7480えん
期間げんていせいさんばんは10480えん
おまけCDがつくんじゃなくてゲームBD内に30曲収録らしい?w?
去年の痴漢はほーーんとなにやってたんだかTOP100二一本もランクインなしとか
版権曲いれるだsけで3000円もちがうんかのお

864 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2013/01/16(水) 12:44:50.96 ID:/GdlpkzpP [13/15]
おwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwカブトにカダックもいるwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

889 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2013/01/16(水) 12:46:11.19 ID:/GdlpkzpP [14/15]
すっかり忘れてたw
ディケイドもないないやwいまのところは

でもそのうちでるんかの

905 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2013/01/16(水) 12:47:03.42 ID:/GdlpkzpP [15/15]
たいとるは

仮面らアアァイダーバトライドウォーでっせ^w^
Warriors-like action. On bikes.
There will be a limited edition that contains 30 BGMs of licensed Kamen Rider theme songs (should be the original songs, hence the limited edition costs 3000 yen more than regular version)
Scenario mode will have a crossover of series
Featured riders in this batch are Kuuga, Den-O, Agito, Wizard, W, Kabuto, OOO and Fourze. There is also Kamen Rider Gattack introduced, so let's hope for other secondary riders to appear too

Release date is 23 May
Edited by BlackKite, Jan 16 2013, 05:05 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Toukiden Kiwami

Blog | Twitter

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Conqueror that Appeared at the End of the Age
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sucks that Showa-era Riders are DLC...but beyond that? It's ABOUT time something tokusatsu-related was made into a Musou/Musou-like.

And considering how much I loved Dimps' take on a Musou-style game last time, I think this game should be interesting to see!

Posted Image

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! :hehe:

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
Kamen Rider musou-esque game.

HECK.FREAKING.YEAH.
Posted ImageINSERT DOCTOR WHO SIG REQUEST HERE!!!Join the Avatar Cycle Fan Forum today!Check out my movie review blog!

Tetsuo9999
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I hope it's not all bike combat, but that's what the news makes it out to be.
Posted Image

Youtube channel - Orochi 2 Ultimate videos coming soon!

pine
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Kamen Rider Musou... Yeah!!

Winged Destiny
Member Avatar
The Killer Kunoichi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Although I'm happy about this news. I'm pretty sure people are going to have to import this game as Kamen Rider isn't popular anywhere outside of Japan.
I know for sure there are people who watch fansubs of these shows, but it won't warrant for a Western release.

There aren't that much interesting Showa Riders, so I'm kind of okay with them being DLC. I just hope they have a scenario/story that comes along with them, so they won't be just empty DLC.

I'm just hoping they manage to get all of the forms in, and maintain at least the Heisei Riders' Original Casting Voice. And last of all, there had better be Rider Kicks in there!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Gallery l Deviantart

Shinryo
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
CAN'T WAIT!
Lurking 5 years...and counting! ◎_◎

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
Understandably I can see how the Showa's are DLC. Though at the very least I'm surprised Ichigo, the very first Kamen Rider, isn't already available.

This would be taking the Decade route of it being more a Heisei production than one that entail everybody. Gattack being there also begs the question on which secondary riders will make the cut in this game too.

At the very least, the roster so far stands to be:

Main Riders: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Os, Fourze, and Wizard.

Secondary Riders: Gattack

The likes of Kamen Rider Shin would be...awkward, to say the least. He doesn't even have a bike.
Edited by Xalfrea, Jan 16 2013, 07:34 AM.
Posted ImageINSERT DOCTOR WHO SIG REQUEST HERE!!!Join the Avatar Cycle Fan Forum today!Check out my movie review blog!

kevinkun
Member Avatar
Amalayer!!!
[ *  * ]
So for Heisei Rider, I guess they will recycle some voices from their previous games. Hopefully not...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks Sakii for the Sig
Currently Playing: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition, Chaos Rings & Persona 4
PSN ID: nuknivek

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
I'm hoping that some amount of decency can be put into this game, in comparison to previous Toku ventures.

All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation is notorious for this. Can't vouch for Climax Heroes since I never played them. But I'm hoping that they really work from the ground up for this.

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々
Alt

―概要等

・5/23発売予定
・7480円
・プレミアムTVサウンドエディションは10480円
 参戦予定の歴代仮面ライダー作品から30曲分のデータを収録、本編でBGMに設定可能。

・仮面ライダーが怪人軍団をまとめてなぎ倒すアクションゲーム
・バイクに乗ってまとめて雑魚を吹き飛ばす他、降りて戦うモードも
・平成ライダーのフォームチェンジも再現

・グラフィックはかなり頑張っているように見える。土煙のエフェクトなどもあり

・バイクを使わないと飛び越えられない/破壊出来ない障害物や、バイクを使って味方を助けるなどバイクアクションも多めになっているらしい

―仮面ライダー

・「仮面ライダーウィザード」with マシンウィンガー
 キックストライクの他、ウィザーソードガンのガンモード/ソードモード切替もあり。ウィンガーはオフロードタイプで、魔力で装甲などを強化。

・「仮面ライダーカブト」with カブトエクステンダー
 防御力の高いマスクドフォームと超高速移動が可能なライダーフォームの切り替えが可能。

・「仮面ライダーW」with ハードボイルダー
 体の中央を境に左右3形態ずつのフォームに変化するハーフチェンジが特徴。

The limited edition is aptly named Premium TV Sound Edition as they include the licensed TV theme songs
Of course you'll be also able to beat the peons on foot
There will be also form changes of course
Graphics-wise there are nice effects like dust clouds
The bike will play important role in the gameplay as there are some obstacles that can't be passed without riding the bike, and there will be also missions for rescuing allies by using the bike

Featured riders
Kamen Rider Wizard - Machine Winger
Other than Kick Strike, the Wizar Swordgun can be changed between Gun Mode & Sword Mode. Winger is Off-Road type, and its armor and such is imbued with magic

Kamen Rider Kabuto - Kabuto Extender
Able to switch between the hi-defense Masked Form and the super agile Rider Form

Kamen Rider W - Hard Boilder
Able to do half-form changes
and more
Edited by BlackKite, Jan 16 2013, 09:28 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Toukiden Kiwami

Blog | Twitter

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
Hmm...good stuff. Thank goodness non-bike combat is mentioned to clarify. Sounds more like a Koei game with the mounts being the bikes.

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
An awesome Himura Kenshin copycat! ;)
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OOOOOOHHH HELL YEAH SON! :woot: :2up: Posted Image

It's about time too.Hope it is indeed Dimps,as they did a good job with the Seiya game.
A Certain Gaming Haven

Because a game's creation and design is a fun process.

Gaming Wishlist

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々
Scans have come. Wow
Posted Image

Cast-Off
Change: Beetle
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Toukiden Kiwami

Blog | Twitter

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
Wow, even with the scans, the quality of the in-game graphics look sweet. I think it's been a while since we've had a console Kamen Rider game that takes advantage of the graphics.

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
thank god its not fixated on bikes, i mean Hibiki is obviously not well known because of his rider-ness, he doesnt even have an actual rider-bike...plus it's on PS3, not wii U so that means i don't have to get another console, yay!

but seeing that it focusses on mounts we can say goodbye to most of the ryuki riders being playable, since they only have generic mounts that is pretty much unusable aside from inter-world transportation... interesting to see if they can ride their non-transofrmable contract monsters as mounts though (like Raia)

also: finally, masked kabuto is playable again, after a long time only having his rider form available...eat that, worms! *casts off and kills a lot of worms via debris*

@Mibu: finally another topic we could post often on!
Edited by wodash, Jan 16 2013, 02:31 PM.
My FAQS so far:SB3 gameplay guide
TOU ! SEI! NAN! HO! CHUUO FUHAI!!! , SUPER ASIA wa,muteki da! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :asia:
:kurokan: i'm doing this to support SB!(and FotNS),even after they finally added a Tohofuhai smiley!!!!! :ken:

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
How big was Saint Seiya's cast? If they want to be a small amount, I doubt that more than one or two Ryuki riders will be utilized. Or Hibiki for that matter.

I expect that Heisei Riders's secondary casts will consist of one or two like Rider Generation 2.

Bikes being a focal point also make me wonder about Accel, W's secondary rider.

wodash
Member Avatar
Xalfrea
Jan 16 2013, 02:38 PM
How big was Saint Seiya's cast? If they want to be a small amount, I doubt that more than one or two Ryuki riders will be utilized. Or Hibiki for that matter.

I expect that Heisei Riders's secondary casts will consist of one or two like Rider Generation 2.

Bikes being a focal point also make me wonder about Accel, W's secondary rider.
SSS's cast is pretty big, for a game that only covers one arc, it's main weakness is its bland environment and lack of stage variations(and the number of stages overall), kinda like Hokuto Musou, making replays very boring, even with different characters

adding more Hibiki riders is quite un-viable since they ride bland, conventional vehicles, unless giant gorrilia/wolf/eagle made from toy discs is what we're talking about...

why worry about Accel?, a guy who IS a bike himself, like characters in modern SB games, i bet one of his skills just tranforms him into bike mode and doesn't require a bike at all, he has access to all of W's half bikes during it plus the A gunner tank.

speaking of which, his actual bike is a no go, he doesnt even ride it when he's not in human form
TOU ! SEI! NAN! HO! CHUUO FUHAI!!! , SUPER ASIA wa,muteki da! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :asia:
:kurokan: i'm doing this to support SB!(and FotNS),even after they finally added a Tohofuhai smiley!!!!! :ken:

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々
Info post is done at the first post :)

Since now they seem to place huge importance on the bike travels, what I'm wondering the most here is whether the map will be more open and not as linear as Saint Seiya or Basara.

Oh, and speaking of bikes, what I'm worried about the most would be Diend... I mean he doesn't actually have his own ride, does he? Wish that the "Machine Diender" thing actually exist.... lol

And as much as I like Ryuki the most from Kamen Riders, most likely they'll just as add Knight as the only secondary Ryuki rider appearing.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Toukiden Kiwami

Blog | Twitter

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@draewon : Yup.This AND perhaps a new BASARA game.This year on the forums shall be a fruitfull one.

As for the riders,what about Kiva.His machine was shown at the teaser.And what about guys that have two motrobikes,like Kuuga...and the oldies...yeah. :/ Well,anyway,we get Masked forms back.Now let's see Climax Heroes implementing them.Also Knight is another one of the secondary riders that's nigh impossible to miss due to him having a unique bike and being one that can equip swords and lances while on the bike,via cards.Yup.Kamen Rider Knight. :sly: :shifty:

I wonder how the power-up forms will be implemented though.
A Certain Gaming Haven

Gaming Wishlist

wodash
Member Avatar
BlackKite
Jan 16 2013, 03:33 PM
Since now they seem to place huge importance on the bike travels, what I'm wondering the most here is whether the map will be more open and not as linear as Saint Seiya or Basara.
probably its going to be more like hokuto musou(1)'s map? long maps that are too long to traverse on foot that also include obstacles and gaps to jump over with bikes

Quote:

Oh, and speaking of bikes, what I'm worried about the most would be Diend... I mean he doesn't actually have his own ride, does he? Wish that the "Machine Diender" thing actually exist.... lol

it does, if you watched the "let's go kamen riders" movie, he's seen riding it during the "bigass 40th anniversary of doom" scene, you need to be very thorough to see it though

Quote:

And as much as I like Ryuki the most from Kamen Riders, most likely they'll just as add Knight as the only secondary Ryuki rider appearing.

they'll probably add Ouja as a boss character since he's so damn popular...or probably Odin...which i bet the boss battle will feel very "vs gold saint" ish, what's with all the teleports and him being actually gold colored...

the rides i'm looking forward to try:

-Machine Tornader
-anything from 555, especially side basshar
-Gattack extender
-the friggin Denliner(it's probably going to be Den O's mounted Musou or something)
-Ixalion+powered Ixer(because its a very rare sight!, rares than the buroon booster!)
-Machine Decader doing some bike impersonation, or using something like the Gigant while riding, like in the movies
-Revol/SkullGarry
-RIDERON a.k.a that ant thing that Saban's "masked" rider has
Edited by wodash, Jan 16 2013, 04:13 PM.

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't know what to think about this. Not a big fan of Kamen Rider, or anything that looks like Power Rangers. Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle didn't interest me neither, from what i've seen in the videos. But i'll give it a chance of course. Am looking forward to more screens and gameplay videos. After all, it is a Musou-like game.
Posted Image

Made by me. Have some fun:
Dynasty Warriors 8 popularity poll with everyone's comments.
Dynasty Warriors 7 popularity poll with everyone's comments.
Furthermore, join this topic:
Vote for the movie of the year 2013

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well,for boss characters,several prominent Riders can easilly be there,especially on shows where there isn't excactly a big monster fight as a final boss.Though Ouja due to popularity sure,probably the Hell Siblings as well,seeing as this was the pattern in All Riders Generation 2 and I would bet Eternal is going to have a spot in.
A Certain Gaming Haven

Gaming Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Warriors-like Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2013. All rights reserved.