Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Help for the first game, Dynasty Warriors Gundam!
Topic Started: Mar 12 2013, 05:22 AM (288 Views)
pirajacinto
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Hey there! If you remember me, many years back I uploaded a series of videos that were ending collections of Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires and Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires. This is what I hope to do kind of for Dynasty Warriors Gundam, the first game.

The reason I'm doing this is because while your able to find some of the cut-scenes in original mode on YouTube, their all in Japanese, so I want to upload cut-scenes in english for people, as their not as easy to access as in DWG2 and DWG3 (being not movie files). In order for me to do that I really would like to help in knowing how to unlock some cut-scenes.

Here's what I got so far:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PJAStudios

I THINK I figured everything out in official mode, currently playing through Original mode right now again and one of my friends mentioned how in Master Asia's Story Mode, one cut-scene can only be unlocked by actually losing in the stage instead of winning. So I'm wondering are there some cut-scenes that are like that? Currently playing his 2nd stage and I didn't get any special cut-scene for him, unless him breaking the icebergs is it.

This is mostly for Master Asia right, but please help me out if you know anything else that's like that also! As I'll need to go though everyone's story mode anyways, and I'd hate to leave things out. Thanks for the help in advance...!

I do know that most of the original mode cut-scenes to get are usually "Meet this person", like Domon meets Judau in stage 3, and stuff like that. That's usually easy to figure out, I'm mostly talking about the harder ones, the ones that you need to do specific things for it to happen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xaldin
Member Avatar
The Demon King shall reign for a thousand years!
[ *  *  *  * ]
dud pirpir u gt mtl gr lolololololollol yey boi
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Legend of Sima Yi - Read it, or thousands of kittens will die

Spoiler: click to toggle

Thee Yuan Shao
Member Avatar
AND PROM'S TOMORROW!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ar u srs man wherds da luv
Posted Image

pirajacinto
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Oh screw you guys. Do you know how hard it was to go through that front page to get to this topic?

Anyways...some real help would be..helpful.

Thee Yuan Shao
Member Avatar
AND PROM'S TOMORROW!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not my fault Gangster Bei wanted to help!
Posted Image

Kuroda
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't have the game anymore so I don't remember exactly, but isn't there a gallery to see what you have and have not unlocked?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2013. All rights reserved.