Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nobunaga's Ambition: Souzou; 30th Anniversary title for PC & PS3
Topic Started: May 14 2013, 06:07 AM (17,419 Views)
BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201305/14033241.html

This year's the 30th anniversary of Nobunaga's Ambition series, so obviously they're celebrating it by releasing the latest iteration: 信長の野望・創造

創造 Souzou means Creation. The concept is that the player will create a new world within the Sengoku period, similar to what Nobunaga wanted to do

It will be released for PC & PS3 sometime in this year

UPDATE
http://www.4gamer.net/games/215/G021583/20130514027/
発売後も,地域,武将,勢力といった要素を追加ダウンロードコンテンツとして拡張していく予定なのだそうだ。
Hmm? apparently they're already thinking post-release DLCs that will add more regions, generals & factions.
Edited by BlackKite, May 14 2013, 06:11 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Magna Lion
Member Avatar
Where's my pizza!?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Never played any of the games, but if this one has an English version, I'd definitely buy it. Maybe because it looks as if Koei put more effort in NA than ROTK. :XD
Edited by Magna Lion, May 14 2013, 06:46 AM.

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Silver Lion
May 14 2013, 06:46 AM
Maybe because it looks as if Koei put more effort in NA than ROTK. :XD
Well NA is one of their very first game after all; ROTK only came way after that :hehe:

Anyway the official site is now up, but it's still in teaser mode and has nothing yet
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/souzou/

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
YES! This is fantastic news. And awsome cover as well. I hope that they'll bring back Yoko Kanno for this title.
Posted Image

And the first screens and Nobunaga's portrait:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Oh, and there's a special box-set coming, which includes all previous games (with power-up kites), artbook, sountracks and a matchlock:
Posted Image

I want this thing. I really am. But it costs too much (50000 yen)
Edited by AntonKutovoi, May 14 2013, 09:15 PM.

ZhugeEX
Member Avatar
Benevolent Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks good. Great way to celebrate the 30th anniversary. Last game to get a release here was well over a decade ago so i'm not very hopeful for overseas release.

Although this whole pre release DLC thing is a bit too far.

Now to wait for Samurai Warriors 10th anniversary game which should be getting an overseas release.
Edited by ZhugeEX, May 14 2013, 09:11 PM.

Kiritsugu
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow. It's just great.

I hope, that Koei will release English version. Game looks great.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Conqueror that Appeared at the End of the Age
Guess it's all we can do (politely) bug Chin about it. If I'm willing to import the Japanese release, I can certainly find a way to import an English language version released in the PAL region.

AntonKutovi

SEXY.

Main thing I would want is just the artbooks and the OSTs. Can I just get a slightly cheaper edition with just those, Koei? Pretty please? :hehe:

...On another note? Can't believe that this series is celebrating its 30th birthday while I'm getting ready to do so!

JHouser
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Totally agree............I hope this somehow gets released on a digital platform like Steam.

Catallena
Member Avatar
OCTOPUSSY
Posted Image

This isn't an in-game battle screenshot is it? I would buy this so hard if it was lol.

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
HokutoNoBen
May 15 2013, 03:53 AM
Guess it's all we can do (politely) bug Chin about it. If I'm willing to import the Japanese release, I can certainly find a way to import an English language version released in the PAL region.

AntonKutovi

SEXY.

Main thing I would want is just the artbooks and the OSTs. Can I just get a slightly cheaper edition with just those, Koei? Pretty please? :hehe:

...On another note? Can't believe that this series is celebrating its 30th birthday while I'm getting ready to do so!
Actually, you can :hehe: Edition with artbook and OSTS will cost 31000 yen.

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Tempting...but I guess I really don't need all those extra copies of games I do happen to own already. :hehe:

In any case, provided that Pablo Uchida is indeed the main artist this time around, I think I'll have plenty of reason to seek out getting the artbook for this game! Love his work.

Kuroda Kanbei
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
JHouser
May 15 2013, 05:37 AM
Totally agree............I hope this somehow gets released on a digital platform like Steam.
Seems a bit total warish

Nobunaga's ambition is a pc series right? One that rarely leaves Japan i heard :( But here's hoping.

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Kuroda Kanbei
May 16 2013, 01:39 PM
JHouser
May 15 2013, 05:37 AM
Seems a bit total warish

Nobunaga's ambition is a pc series right? One that rarely leaves Japan i heard :( But here's hoping.
Nobunaga's Ambition has actually been on pretty much every video game platform known to man, including the PC.

I think the only pieces of hardware that didn't get a version was the Neo Geo Pocket Color and the N-Gage. Which is saying something, considering even Bandai's WONDERSWAN got a version. :hehe:

Katatonia
Member Avatar
:)

This is the trailer??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z2xIH5IK_0

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Katatonia
May 19 2013, 02:14 AM
Uh sorry but no, that's for a different game altogether. :/
It's for Nobunaga's Ambition Online game with its newest update.

Katatonia
Member Avatar
:)

Oops! I got the two games mixed up :/ I'll keep an eye on this, too, I'm trying to get back into the NA series.

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
Twitter suddenly became active. Can someone translate what they writing?

Mr. Mōri
Member Avatar
One of The Three Lords of Mōri
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All I want is for the game to come to Wii U, since NA was inside the NES's library it only makes sense.

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
MisterMori
May 20 2013, 05:31 PM
All I want is for the game to come to Wii U, since NA was inside the NES's library it only makes sense.
I'd be surprised if the "+Power Up Kit" version didn't show up on the Wii U in a year or so after the original release.

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
A huge music concert will be held in "Minato Mirai Hall" by Kanagawa Philharmonic Orchestra to celebrate 30-th anniversary. I hope that CDs gonna be released soon after.

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
AntonKutovoi
Jun 4 2013, 11:53 AM
A huge music concert will be held in "Minato Mirai Hall" by Kanagawa Philharmonic Orchestra to celebrate 30-th anniversary. I hope that CDs gonna be released soon after.
Ah, nice! At this point, I'm waiting for the inevitable movie/stage/tv-show tie-in to help fully round out the marketing campaign for this game. :hehe:

And on a completely different note relating to a "Yabou" of a different theme...

Spoiler: click to toggle

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
New famitsu article:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201308/01037411.html

And screens:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
Sorry for double-posting, but the website updated with a couple of new screens. I have to say, that it's probably the most beautiful Koei game so far:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Catallena
Member Avatar
OCTOPUSSY
I need this game omg.

Gaďania
Member Avatar
---
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very pretty, indeed.

Hey, at least if SW4 doesn't ends up as a good game, I might as well get this one instead. But in any case, I agree. The game is looking great so far. :hehe:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TECMO & Other KOEI Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.