Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lady Hayakawa
Topic Started: Wed Dec 4, 2013 9:13 am (8,083 Views)
Humble Novice
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lo and behold! A new face joins the ranks of the Sengoku women: link

What do you guys think of her design? Frankly, her outfit looks a bit too cutesy for my taste, but most of the Japanese fans won't mind since the whole moe aspect is popular over there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katatonia
Member Avatar
FIVE POINTS

It's Cai Wenji! She got lost in the dimensional vortex, and she's looking for Ranmaru after that one night stand. :lol:

No really, she's friggin' adorable.

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I rather like it. It actually does sorta look like it could fit with the times. She looks pretty plain as far as SW females go, which I appreciate. No fancy headress, no odd outfit additions like a poncho and armor plating that clashes with the rest of the outfit.

And she actually doesn't look too loli. Overall, great design.

Mo Hae
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hayakawa is beautiful, but cute at the same time. I would say she is a charming character.

WarHawk
Member Avatar
Where did bandana go?
I am fine with here, even if she is unnecessary and definately optional additional she looks good. Innocent and cute girl, what else could I say? don`t bring her husband Koei! Never!

Mic1988
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Honestly this is a waste of a slot that could've been given to another female who should be in the game instead. Like Matsu, Lady Osen, Okatsu, or Sen Ikeda. All have tales and deeds about them, Hayakawa didn't really do much of anything.

Deleted User
Deleted User

They can't add every popular males/females in one game, that's not smart strategy. They've to keep some of them for the next games, that's why we've "filler" characters, so to speak.
Quote Post Goto Top

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
As always, voice actress roles compilation.
Satomi Sato
Posted Image
Edited by AntonKutovoi, Wed Dec 4, 2013 5:29 pm.

Mic1988
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
There are plenty of characters instead who could've been used, I see her as someone you'd see in Empires or XL. I doubt they'll even mention her marriage to Imagawa as she'll spend most of her time with The Hojo since her husband to quote Sima Yi is an "Imbecile!"

If they wanted someone to add to the Imagawa instead they should've went with Sessai.

Knight_Azai
Member Avatar
Ruler of the Azai clan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wait wait wait!!! Did Lady Hayakawa get added and if she did can someone send me a link.

The Outsider
Member Avatar
The Double-sided Joker
She looks quite plain in terms of her design which is understanding, although the wife of Ujizane she's seemingly quite humble hence I'm very much interested in her and role in-game however much that will be. I'm particularly confused by her coloring, she's not lavender for Imagawa and she's not red for the Hojo so where exactly does her allegiance lie, so long as it's not Azai I'm fine 'cause he already has enough going on.

Erminaz
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
I'm getting Kaguya vibes from her

To me she looks like a very watered-down Kaguya. I think her design is nice

Since I'm a newbie to SW I don't really have much to say, what's her weapon? I'm imagining going on her design it's going to be something silly, but I hope not.

UpInMahBubble
Member Avatar
Who you calling a cute prince?
I'm pretty sure it's a lacrosse racquet, fitting with the sports themed weapon of Yoshimoto
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Phoenician_Prodigy
Thu Dec 5, 2013 12:45 am
what's her weapon? I'm imagining going on her design it's going to be something silly, but I hope not.
Lacrosse stick.

Yes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angelic Linca
Member Avatar
Blue Sunshine of Wei
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spoiler: click to toggle

She is simply adorable. :heart:

I think her design is due to the reasons behind her marriage, so she seems to not be aligned to just one force aside from the Hojo from the clan insignia on her outfit, but that is just theory on my part.

I wonder if she will have any bonding with Ii Naotora in SW4 because they may have similar personalities.

The Outsider
Member Avatar
The Double-sided Joker
A silly weapon then, yes.

HienFan
Member Avatar
Every bland bishie is better with yellow turbans
[ *  *  * ]
Very cute design I like the colours especially

Cao Hong 14
Member Avatar
The one and only
I'm pretty sure this girl is just going to be the Cai Wenji of SW, which isn't a bad thing per se. I personally don't like Cai Wenji though so I doubt I'll care for this girl either.

She looks rather odd for a Hojo add though. Ujiyasu, Kotaro, and Kai all at least have accents of red in their designs but she is blue?!

SRS
Member Avatar
Master of the War Trident

She is my new waifu.

Katatonia
Member Avatar
FIVE POINTS

^poor Cai Wenji.

Meanie.

SRS
Member Avatar
Master of the War Trident

Hey, I was always more a SW guy than DW.

Queen
Member Avatar
Bitch
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She has a huge forehead.
And a lacrosse stick? Really? Was lacrosse even a thing back then? :facepalm:

dancingswan
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was clarified in the main SW thread that is not a lacrosse stick, but in fact a Dakyu (tl;dr: Japanese Polo) stick. Still silly, but at least it comes from the right area? :innocent:

The forehead thing I think is just a Japanese thing, something us Western folk won't really understand. I guess calling it a trend wouldn't be too far off? I wouldn't be shocked if we got a female character with messed up teeth either. :whistle:

My opinion on her though is pretty much the same as everyone else's. She looks nice, but I'm not necessarily thrilled. Hojo is my favorite clan all-around(or at least tied with Mori) so she has that going for her. I'll have to wait and see how she interacts with the rest of the Hojo, and any others. (Please let her interact with Kotaro. Please, please, please. Nice waifu girl and Chaos!Ninja interactions would be perfect).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

dancingswan
Thu Dec 5, 2013 8:16 pm
The forehead thing I think is just a Japanese thing, something us Western folk won't really understand. I guess calling it a trend wouldn't be too far off? I wouldn't be shocked if we got a female character with messed up teeth either. :whistle:
I still want a Ganguro girl personally.
Quote Post Goto Top

Zillion
Soldier
dancingswan
Thu Dec 5, 2013 8:16 pm
The forehead thing I think is just a Japanese thing, something us Western folk won't really understand.
I dunno man, a lot of people seem to like Ellen Page...

Anyway, I wonder what the heck her role in the story is gonna be. I know nothing about her or a lot of the characters she's tied to - assuming she's used as a pseudo-replacement for Imagawa Ujizane, could her inclusion lead to the addition of any new/previously unrepresented battles?
(despite the lack of proper mention of the Imagawa in her description and lack of Imagawa seal on her design, I still think she'll have an Imagawa palette swap or something)
Edited by Zillion, Thu Dec 5, 2013 8:34 pm.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Character Specific Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.