Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Piece Kaizoku Musou Wishlist& Ideas for Future Installments; Discuss your wishes & ideas for the future of this series
Topic Started: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:28 pm (4,707 Views)
Super sunwukong
Member Avatar
The King of Monkeys !!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, after the release of OPPW2 its now time to discuss the future of this series. The past two games were phenomenal especially the story in the 1st and the gameplay in the 2nd. Now while these games were absolutely fantastic, they both missed alot of content that should've been included, for example Captain Kuro has yet to make an appearance aswell as Doflamingo who isn't even in at all.

For the next game I'd like to see the following things

Playable Characters

Kidd-potential for a very interesting moveset

Magellan-One of the most unstoppable characters in the series and he's so unique already. I could see him being a true beast when he's playable.

Nightmare Luffy- How do you have Moria without him

Doflamingo- another potentially interesting moveset

Hody- I can't believe Fishman Island was just ignored. I'd like to see Hody's moveset be a more physical version of Jimbe's.

Arlong

CP9- They're all awsome and really should've been included. I hope they remain in their Zoan forms like they are now.

Shanks/Rayleigh-Even though they haven't done much I'd still want them in

Caesar

Fujitora

Sengoku

Stages-I would like to see much more open stages the current ones are much to small. In One Piece the environments are very large and I'd like for the game to represent that.

Additonally I want more giants like Moria and Enel in the final stages as playable and non playable characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliyankee
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
Most of the player's movement was lil bit stupid but still liked the game

And i would like to play by
1. Ceaser Clown
2. Calgara

And if we could sit sail just like AC black flag to travel from one island to another it would be SUPER coool

ViperQueen
Member Avatar
CHHESSUUTTOOO!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aliyankee
Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm
Most of the player's movement was lil bit stupid but still liked the game

And i would like to play by
1. Ceaser Clown
2. Calgara

And if we could sit sail just like AC black flag to travel from one island to another it would be SUPER coool
Player's movement? o.o running zoro looks awesome xD

I hope lilly becomes playable...shed probably end up fighting a little like chopper though :XD

NaoHonda Kaishosho
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm watching the anime at the moment and I have to say I absolutely loved Captain Kuro, what an amazing character!

I'd love him playable, his Shakushi ability is incredible and his story with Kaya nearly brought me to tears!

PLEASE ADD HIM KOEI!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Vivi, please. She should have been playable since the first game.

Posted Image

Also, I second Captain Kuro, and Lily!

Posted Image

Oh, and Baby 5!

Posted Image

Ew, SO MANY CHARACTERS. Everyone deserves to be added. Period.
Quote Post Goto Top

Super sunwukong
Member Avatar
The King of Monkeys !!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Magellan

S-string-several powerful punches followed by a hydra
T-String-Spits out multiple poison bubbles( that explode upon impact ) then finishes with a hydra.

S+TT- Magellan smashes his enemies down then, assaults them with his horns sending them into the air.( During Style Action Magellan leaps into the air and spits a poison bubble at the air bourn enemies creating a large explosion).

SS+TT
Venom Road- Magellan sends a hydra forward then travels through it to further damage enemies. ( During Style Action Magellan sends out three Hydras then travels through the middle one, creating a powerful shockwave upon landing).

T+SS
Doku Fugu-Magellan fires a rapid stream of poison bullets which explode on contact.( During Style Action duration and range of explosions increase and is followed by an additional bubble that's much greater in size).

TT+SS- Magellan choke slams an enemy then drowns them in poison
( During Style Action the drowning animation is extended similar to Akainu's T+SS).

SSS+T
Doku Gumo-Magellan fills the area with poison mist covering most of the screen. Enemies caught in the mist have their defense lowered and suffer great damage over time.( During Style Action range increases)

SSSS+T
Hydra- Magellan sends forth three hydras covering much of the screen and dealing massive damage. Hydras remain on the field a decent amount of time , while active they home in on surrounding enemies( During Style Action damage increases)

Special 1
Hydra- the same attack he has in the game

Special 2
Venom Demon: Jigoku no Shinpan- Magellan creates his ultimate poison

I'll finish later
Edited by Super sunwukong, Sun Jan 5, 2014 9:32 pm.

RPGNoZero
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
add more important characters instead of "this guy is OP, so i want him instead of Vivi"-type characters

Toni
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
magelan,kid,hody,sengoku,hawkins,baby 5,mr3,mr2,lucci,ivankov,monet,caesar,x drake and add vivi so people can stop saying "we need vivi in game, she is so important"

Obelisk
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think the character I would most want to see added is Doflamingo. The potential for his moveset is awesome. Able to slash up people and maybe even control them. Not to mention he is a pretty important character especially in the recent arc.

Next would be Sengoku, running around as buddha Sengoku just sounds fun.

DMCDante
Soldier
[ * ]
I'd love to see "Dark King" Silvers Rayleigh, I know he was basically teased slightly in the anime but is made to be such a big deal I'd love to see him in a game. Same goes for Shanks and Gol. D Roger.

I know they haven't been shown in the anime with battle scenes but neither was garp yet Koei managed to make a playstyle for him. So I'd love to see their take on such legendary characters ( Admiral's level of broken please :P )

Would be nice if by the time they make a 4th game the character roster could rival a DW game.

Obelisk
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd definitely love to see Rayleigh and Gol. D. Roger. Shanks is an important character but I think they might save him for whenever Shanks actually decides to show us how he fights xD.

It seems like they could have a larger roster if they decided to add in some of the UNPCs of the not as important characters. But yeah I would still love to see Shanks and Rayleigh in the game.

Vartigo
Officer
[ *  * ]
1. Vivi (she really needs to be added because she's long overdue.)
+ every new expansion needs atleast 1 female IMHO.
Vivi is the most important female except for Robin and Nami in my opinion.

2. Gekko Moriah (he's a shichibukai, should have been in the second game)

3. Doflamingo (he's a shichibukai, but we would have to wait for Dressrosa to finish, so they'd know what he's capable of.)

4. Mr. 2 (has appearences in multiple arcs.)

5. Magellan (was pretty brilliant in the manga.)

6. Ivankov (could fit in with the war and in Impel Down)

7. Rayleigh (saw enough content of him, him sliding on the ground, kicking, swordsmanship, CoC haki bursts and CoA haki blasts.
This is plenty of enough for a moveset.)

8. Sengoku (not that much content, but same as with Rayleigh he got enough content.)

9. Jozu (he really should be in, Marco was in. But he would have to be done better, he was made an awful NPC in OPPW 2.)

----

10. Shiki (commercial reasons)

11. Zephyr (commercial reasons)

Bonus: Pauly (really unique fighting style with his ropes, features in Water 7 and Enies Lobby)
Though I don't expect Pauly in the sequel.

I am really against characters as Mihawk and Roger being in it. They have way too few content.

---
This is OPPW2 being hacked, it shows several people playable.
These are youtube links.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Judging by the quality of this. It seems crazy to leave these characters out, all the more reasons because there is little work to be done to make them ready for a sequel.
Edited by Vartigo, Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 pm.

xiaweiww
Soldier
[ * ]
Hydra- Magellan sends forth three hydras covering much of the screen and dealing massive damage. Hydras remain on the field a decent amount of time , while active they home in on surrounding enemies( During Style Action damage increases)

Paragon of Light
Member Avatar
The Comeback King
I'm definitely itching for some info if there's going to be a PW3. There has to be and know with the new epicness that has happened in recent chapters (Doflamingo, DF being revealed, his crew being introduced, Vivi being added, there is so much potential for this game.)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Paragon of Light
Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:31 pm
I'm definitely itching for some info if there's going to be a PW3. There has to be and know with the new epicness that has happened in recent chapters (Doflamingo, DF being revealed, his crew being introduced, Vivi being added, there is so much potential for this game.)
IIRC, her VA even asked personally that she'd like to see Vivi playable. Curious to see the moveset that she could have with her Peacock Slashers. She's without a doubt one of the most requested characters, so hopefully she'll be added into the next game.
Quote Post Goto Top

Vartigo
Officer
[ *  * ]
When will they announce the third game? I can't believe there still hasn't been any confirmation that there will eventually be a third game.
Edited by Vartigo, Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:07 pm.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't see it being announced this year, unfortunatly. The team in charge of the Kaizoku franchise is the same as the Samurai Warriors franchise, and they'll probably be busy with the Xtreme Legends and Empires expansions, so Kaizoku Musou 3 could be announced somewhere in 2015, I suppose. But there'll be a third game, no doubt about it. The series is very popular, just like Gundam, so they'll continue to make games, there's no reasons not to do so.
Quote Post Goto Top

xdrake24
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
By the time they announce the third game (which is probably 2015) dressrosa will probably be over or close to be being over. Given time to develop the game, they can easily make stages and add characters around Dressrosa. Theres so many people they can add!
1. Sabo
2. Koala
3. Doflamingo
4. Fujitora
5. Diamante
6. Trebol
7. Pica
8. Bartolomew
9. Cavendish
10. Chinjao
11. Rebecca
12. Kyros
13. Viola
14. Bellamy
15. Burgess
16. Baby 5 (for more females)
17. Kanjuro

The rest of the coliseum fighters and family members all depend on how heavily Dressrosa is featured, but the last 17 are main enough to be included if they wish. or a few of them
As for non Dressrosa characters, theres still a lot of people they could add.
1. The non payables from last game (Ivankov, Mr.3, Jozu, Vista, Mr.2, Arlong, Kaku, Jabra, Lucci, Bleuno, Krieg, Wapol, Magellean...)
2. Kuro
3. Vivi
4. Mr. 1
5. Wiper
6. Calgara
7. Foxy
8. Paulie
9. Moria
10. Kidd
11. Drake
12. Hody
13. Ceasar
14. Monet
The stages they didn't do yet are fushia Village, Shell Island, Syrup Village, Lougetown, Whiskey Peak and Little Garden, Jaya, Longring Longland, Fishman Island...add that with dressrosa and theres a lot they could do. As far as fighting and gameplay...who knows
Edited by xdrake24, Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:16 pm.

Red Rum
Member Avatar
21st Century Schizoid Man
[ *  *  * ]
Man Baby 5 is too ideal and imaginative a design possibly to pass up lol. Really hope she gets into the game some how as well as Caesar and Monet.

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some characters ive no interest in but ramp up potential depending if they feature all the arcs of the anime so far... i mean Bellamy? yet if they feature Jaya as well as Dressrosa then all of a sudden i wouldnt mind his inclusion.

My main appeal for new faces is all about moveset potential otherwise they can be strictly NPC or support characters. The likes of Paulie and Baby 5 could have awesome movesets based on their powers and should be added - the likes of Vivi however important she may be at Alabasta doesnt appeal to me as a full playable in the slightest. Drake is another im not fussed about funny enough as im not sure what all they can do with him for a moveset but he would be great as a support for obvious reasons as they could go nuts with a restricted moveset.

As for the already featured but not fully playables... well i know Mr 2 is popular for obvious reasons but im not interested in him as being fully playable but others like Don Kreig should be... hes already got a full moveset practically at his disposal which offers so much versatility. Rob Lucci is a must but with him playable do we really need the likes of Kaku as well? As such his allies expect arguably Blueno can remain support/NPC status.

I want Issho though... badly! That dude is just pure awesome. Not sure how they will do Dressrosa though given im not sure there is enough time for the game coming out and the arc to finish to fully feature it proper... ill reserve going into too much about character additions and potential there. Fishman Island Arc was poor though - no interest in a playable Hody (poor mans Arlong) or his allies but a fully featured story section of Punk Hazard should add some of the most awesome moveset potential characters still missing easy in Ceasar and Monet, hell id even have Brownbeard as a support just because his size as well as being half crocodile means he would certainly be unique and i do like Kinamon as well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Khristenko
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Who'd like a Pirate Warriors Empires?

That'd be one way to play as Arlong, Hachi (unless they make him full--fledged playable in the main series), etc.

Me, I'm hoping they integrate Pirate Warriors into Warriors Orochi.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

endlessRAIN
Member Avatar
- 7 steps poem -
[ *  * ]
- able to jump + air musou .
- swap character like SW4-ii , you can pick 2 character .
- always run movement .

Fūma
Member Avatar
🍕
Being able to choose 2 characters for a battle sounds good. I'd also like them to expand the R1 attacks for most characters.

__Wang Yi__
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
First I would like to say Kaizoku musou is my favorite spinoff warriors franchise. Also knowing that they wanted to take a break from it after the third one, there is plenty of things they could add or improve in the next installement...

- Story
Always make it more fleshed out, like they could expand on the Romance dawn arc, add fat Alvida as boss, add missing arcs such as Whyskey Peaks and Amazon lily. Of course we'll get the full Dressrosa Arc, I think it could be split into two parts, like the Marineford arc. Plus an intro the the Zou arc would be much possible. One more way to expand on the story would be to add more side-quests for specific characters, having unique battles for specifics (Example: Sanji battling the queers during the time-skip) handled as side-stories that you unlock during the main story, some could be more dificult to unlock, that would be cool. They could even make you play as the antagonists during main battles, with different objectives of course.

- Characters
There are plenty of characters that have yet to be added, but here are some characters I think could be playable in Kaizoku 4: Hatchan (6 swords techniques, playable in Arlong Park and Sabaody) Alvida (Slip-slip fruit and giant mace) Rayleigh (3 different Hakis + sword, they even added Shanks so why not him?) Vivi (I dont like her but they will end up adding her anyway) Monet OR Baby 5 (Both are interesting, but I have a feeling they will only add one of the two) Mr Two Bon Clay Samaaaaaa (The most relevant of the misters, I guess 1 and three could be playable too, but then again im not sure they would add many of them in the same game... Bon Clay could be playable in Whyskey peaks, Arabasta, Impel Down...)
As for the non-playable/Assist charcters, the list goes on...
Romance dawn: Fat Alvida
Orange Town: Moji and Cabaji (Buggy's mates)
Syrup Village: Jango, Buchi and Sham
Baratie: Gin (The starving pirate) and lieutenant Fullbody
Arlong Park: Chew (Versus Usopp, the bashing scene could be hilarious in the game) and Kurobi (Versus Sanji)
Loguetown: Again, Buggy's main subordinates
Whyskey Peaks: Mr9 and Miss wednesday, Igaram, Mr 5 and miss Valentine...
Arabasta: Kohza, Pell, Mr 4 and Merry Christmas, Doublefinger, Marine Captain Hina...
Skypeia: Gan Fall, Conis, Pagaya...
Water 7: First fight against Aokiji, Kokoro and Chimney, Kalifa
Enies: Fukuro (Vs Franky) and Kumadori (Vs Chopper) Ace vs Blackbeard sould be shown somewhere...
Thriller Bark: Dr.Hogback, Absalom...
Sabaody: Kaimi the mermaid, Duval (Sanji's look-a-like) the supernovas (Capone, Jewel Bonney, Basil Hawkins, Kidd, Apoo, Urouge the mad monk, Killer and X-Drake) Rayleigh VS Kizaru
Amazon lily: Luffy, Hancock, Elder Nyon, Marguerite, Sweet pea, Alexandra, Marigold, Sandersonia, Kuja tribe...
Impel Down: Sadie-Chan
Fishman Island: Coribu and Caribu, the Kraken (COuld be similar to the fight VS Oars) Vander Decken, the 3 fish-man princes (And the princess) Hyuzou the drunk, Hammond, Neptune...
Punk Hazard: Kinemon and his son, Baby 5, Buffalo...
Dressrosa: A LOT; Lao G, Diamante, Violet, Rebecca, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Chinjao, the Funk Bros, Bastille, Koala, Senor Pink, Pica, Kyro...
Zou arc: The mink tribe

- Gameplay
Kizuna rush; I think the kizuna rush is a good system as it is, but it could be improved. First, it would be cool to be able to choose wich characters you want as support before each battle. Also, the kizuna attacks could vary more when you havea higher bond with some characters, like having a different attack at the end of EACH strings (s-t-t-t-(t), s-s-s-s-t (t), t-t-t (t), t-t-s-s (s), etc...) The final hit for the Kizuna mode could be less of a barrage attack and more of a powerful tag-combo, something more similar to Orochi's triple rush that you can cancel into other attacks after the final hit. That would make those attacks WAY less repetitive...
Basic strings; more strings like 6x square and 4x triangle or s-s-s-t-s could devellopp playstyles, especially if some charcters have unique strings of attack
R1; the R1 attacks are very cool and add a little depth to some charcters, but some of them are still underwhelming, or could have more possibilities to them
Dash-cancels: canceling strings of attacks or R1 moves with x offers a lot of freedom for combo possibilities, almost too much IMO. For example, in Samurai Warriors 4 you need spirit orbs (or whatever theire called) to execute dash cancels, but in PW3 you can cancel all the time and even loop some moves infinitely, wich I find kinda cheap. There sould be some kind of limitations to the system.
Blocking/Jumping; I really think that either of the actions should be added in the next game. I know its not mandatory and the game plays nice as it is, but it is limiting. Why not add it, at least one of the two?

- Graphics
Last one looked OK on Ps4, but really nothing special. The PS3 version was mediocre, no improvement over Pirate Warriors 2. I dont think there will be a PS3 version for Kaizoku Musou 4, as I dont think we will hear about this game before 2017, but in any cases they sould work on the graphics, the textures, the special effects, the color palette, etc... (That could be said of any Warriors game)

Any thoughts? (Also sorry for my english, its far from perfect)

Edited by __Wang Yi__, Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:13 pm.

Fūma
Member Avatar
🍕
If we speak about characters who could get promoted to playables in PW4, I hope Hannyabal and Arlong will be among them :D And perhaps Hatchan, he has a cool fighting style.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ęKOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.