Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which Seiyuu/VA you want in DW/SW, that has yet to play?
Topic Started: Sun Jan 5, 2014 6:08 am (6,780 Views)
Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tell us about it here!!
Edited by Ryō Genken, Sun Jan 5, 2014 6:08 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ChrisX
Member Avatar
Formerly known as Neo Juste Belmont
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Let's start with you first.

Also, does the seiyuu that has done work in BASARA can be listed?

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
Basara guys can be filled. The VAs are awesome in that game. One thing to note here is that if Xun Yu is added, i want his VA to be Hoshi Soichiro. Seems like a perfect voice for a young strategist, Hoshi is good to voice soft-spoken character though.

I like Hosoya's voice as Shichika, and his voice in Strike-blood is quite great.

Me want, Kana Hanazawa man that voice of her as Karuta is MOE! Oh and K-on! GIRLS!

I'm indifferent toward Takuya Eguchi, but his voice as Kazuya in Gosick, is kinda annoys me. Especially when he screams Victorique every single time like a girl.

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
Neo Juste Belmont
Sun Jan 5, 2014 10:45 am
Also, does the seiyuu that has done work in BASARA can be listed?
Can't see how it can be a problem. Okiayu Ryoutaro, Inada Tetsu and Koyama Rikiya are saying "Hi" :D

As for my wishlist... Hokuto Musou voice actors has higher chances to appear, so those VAs that still does not have a role in main Musou are:

Seki Tomokazu (I'd like him to vocie Mogami, just so he and Hiyama Nobuyuki could do a glorious shouting at each other)
Posted Image

Fumihiko Tachiki
Posted Image

Koyasu Takehito
Posted Image

And some other people, whom I want to see:
Yamadera Kouichi
Posted Image

Tsuda Kenjiro
Posted Image

Wataru Hatano
Posted Image

Horiyuchi Kenyu
Posted Image

Kondou Takayuki (just because I want Phoenix in Musou) :P
Posted Image

Furuya Tohru
Posted Image

Kobayashi Yuu
Posted Image

Minagawa Junko
Posted Image

Inoue Kikuko
Posted Image

Hayashibara Megumi (this one is very unlikely to happen, though, since she almost quit voice acting)
Posted Image

Quote:

I like Hosoya's voice as Shichika, and his voice in Strike-blood is quite great.

Oh and K-on! GIRLS!

Well, Hosoya Yoshimasa is already voicing Abe no Seimei, but I guess he might eventually have another role. And we already have one K-On girl in SW4 :D
Edited by AntonKutovoi, Sun Jan 5, 2014 1:15 pm.

Effleurage
Member Avatar
내가 제일 잘 나가
[ *  * ]
I would love to see this seiyuus in DW/SW! <3

- Takahiro Sakurai (OMG YES!! I would like to see him as a character in either Wei or Jin faction)
Cloud in FFVII, Kira Izuru in Bleach, Sasori in Naruto Shippuden, Suzaku in Code Geass, Yuri Shibuya in Kyou Kara Maou, Hanzo Hattori in Brave 10, Haseo in .hack//roots, Tentomon in Digimon Adventure, Dorulumon in Digimon Xros Wars

- Yukino Satsuki (her voice kinda fits the witty-cheerful type like Kunoichi or Xiao Qiao, and I want to see her either in SW or Wu faction)
Yoruichi in Bleach, Chidori Kaname in Full Metal Panic, Rose in FMA, Kagome in Inuyasha, Arietta the Wild in Tales of Abyss, Sonozaki Mion & Sonozaki Shion in Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

- Seki Toshihiko (according to wikia, he usually plays a serious and easily irritated character. Wu or Wei would fit this guy <3)
Rau Le Creuset in Gundam Seed, Duo Maxwell in Gundam Wing, Genjo Sanzo in Saiyuuki series, Iruka in Naruto, Meng Huo in ROTK drama CD ver. (according to Koei wikia), Mousse in Ranma 1/2

- Tanaka Rie (she voices varieties of character but I think her voice would suit calm and collected girls as well as seductive ones)
Chii in Chobits, Lacus Clyne in Gundam Seed, Suigintou in Rozen Maiden, Kirijou Mitsuru in Persona 3, Maria in Hayate the Combat Butler, Princess Bubblegum in Adventure Time JP dub

- Morikubo Showtaro (much like Rie, he voices varieties of character types and he would fit between the smartass guy and the cheerful guy)
Amano Ginji in GetBackers, Shikamaru in Naruto, Shingo Aoi in Captain Tsubasa, 002 in Cyborg 009, Yousuke Hanamura in Persona 4, Kadaj in FFVII Advent Children

- Takeuchi Junko (her voice fits a brash and adventurous youth hahaha)
Naruto (obviously), Gon in Hunter x Hunter, Takuya Kanbara in Digimon Frontier, Red in Pokemon Origins, Maka Albarn in Soul Eater

SnowMan
Member Avatar
"This is no good, no good at all."
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah...don't care about the Japanese dub so I can't comment on that. But as for English, I definitely have some. Luci Christian and Brina Palencia, for starters. I don't know if they do any voice work outside of Funimation anime projects, but I think they'd be amazing as two new female characters. I'd also like Mary-Elzabeth McGlynn to come back and voice a DW character.

Can't think of any guys at the moment, lol. Everyone I love is already in the series. Christopher Sabat, maybe? That guy has enough range to do more than one character. The KOEI Wiki says he voices Deng Ai but that's clearly false.

tmma1869
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cam Clarke... but I think it's impossible to happen. Same thing with Akira Ishida. I love how they talk.

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
Ieyasu Kuroko
Fri Apr 4, 2014 7:11 am
Cam Clarke... but I think it's impossible to happen. Same thing with Akira Ishida. I love how they talk.
Akira Ishida has a very high possibility, actually. He is frequentely casted in Koei games.

Fūma
Member Avatar
The Dragon Has Returned
Matt McKenzie. One of his most well known VA role is Auron from Final Fantasy X.

I always thought he would've been the perfect choice for Jia Chong. Though the one who provided his voice is also great (dunno the name of him).

rezarhb
Soldier
[ * ]
For english VAs i want:
Christine Marie Cabanos (Madoka Kaname, Nepgear)
Sarah Williams (Uni)
Patrick Seitz (Ragna the Bloodedge, Scorpion)

and for seiyuu i want:
Kana Hanazawa (Sophie, Mayuri, Manaka)
Tomokazu Sugita (Alvin, Ragna the Bloodedge)
Tsubasa Yonaga (Jude Mathis, Naoki Konishi)

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
rezarhb
Sun Apr 6, 2014 8:14 am
and for seiyuu i want:
He's already in :)

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
rezarhb
As Katou Kiyomasa. ;)
Edited by Ryō Genken, Sun Apr 6, 2014 8:22 am.

Effleurage
Member Avatar
내가 제일 잘 나가
[ *  * ]
rezarhb
and for seiyuu i want:
Personally speaking, I love Kana Hanazawa's cute and moe voice :wub:

I'm still waiting for Sakurai Takahiro and Yukino Satsuki though.

I like Hisakawa Aya's too and hoping that she would appear in Warriors series but some sources said she already appeared in Kessen series as Nouhime o.o

Nazhuka
Member Avatar
Zhong Hui's & Wen Yang's Knight
[ *  * ]
Well, I personally would like seiyuus like Tomozaku Seki, Soichiro Hoshi and Yuji Ueda. I think Rie Tanaka and Akira Ishida are not bad too. =3

Effleurage
Member Avatar
내가 제일 잘 나가
[ *  * ]
Nazhuka
Sun Apr 6, 2014 12:07 pm
Well, I personally would like seiyuus like Tomozaku Seki, Soichiro Hoshi and Yuji Ueda. I think Rie Tanaka and Akira Ishida are not bad too. =3
I thought Yuji Ueda did Kojiro Sasaki and Keiji Maeda's voice in SW already? Nevertheless, I like how he can change his voice pattern so much when voicing one and another...

Kazuya Nakai did Dian Wei and Xiahou Dun's but I can still see the similarity, tho :s Yuji's voice sounds really different... Japanese seiyuus are amazing xD

Nazhuka
Member Avatar
Zhong Hui's & Wen Yang's Knight
[ *  * ]
Effleurage
Sun Apr 6, 2014 3:03 pm
Nazhuka
Sun Apr 6, 2014 12:07 pm
I thought Yuji Ueda did Kojiro Sasaki and Keiji Maeda's voice in SW already? Nevertheless, I like how he can change his voice pattern so much when voicing one and another...

Kazuya Nakai did Dian Wei and Xiahou Dun's but I can still see the similarity, tho :s Yuji's voice sounds really different... Japanese seiyuus are amazing xD
Ah, he did? Must have slipped my mind then. ^^; Yuji Ueda is amazing, he can do so many different roles and sound so different! :D

Effleurage
Member Avatar
내가 제일 잘 나가
[ *  * ]
@Nazhuka: I know right! He played Brock's voice in Pokemon's JAP version and also Sagara Sanosuke in Rurouni Kenshin... it's amazing.

By the way, Miyuki Sawashiro and Morikawa Toshiyuki could be added to the list too... As for the English voice actor, hmm... Haven't seen Kate Higgins here. Her voice sounds amazing, for me.

Ono Mitsuki
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
If there is one seyuu I want, it is Minagawa Junko, the woman is just perfect, I love her voice acting.

Other seyuu I would love is Romi Park and Mizuki Nana, Romi Park specially because she could voice Kagetora nicely, funny thing is that she voices Kenshin in BASARA.

There is also Yusa Kouji, he voices Gin from BLEACH, Wang Yun from Ikkitousen (Ouin Shishi) and Shadow from Sonic the Hedgehog. Actually I wanted him to voice Sanada Nobuyuki, but Koei decided to make Ono Daisuke voice him, yes I like Daisuke's voice, but I always pictured Nobuyuki with Kouji's voice. D:

Fukuyama Jun and Chiba Saeko are seyuus I want in DW.
Edited by Ono Mitsuki, Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:37 am.

Kuroda Kanbei
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Who else then Norio wakamoto! Obviously playing someone both powerful and evil.

I second Romi Park either for a young son character of a though female.

This one will never ever happen because the man doesn't have long to live but EVERYTHING gets better when Christopher Lee has a role to play :wub:
Edited by Kuroda Kanbei, Sat May 3, 2014 1:19 pm.

Magna Lion
Member Avatar
I love pizza.
I only want Romi Park. Her deep voice is spectacular! But for a Musou game, I want her to voice a female character, maybe Xin Xianying.

Effleurage
Member Avatar
내가 제일 잘 나가
[ *  * ]
Silver Lion
Sat May 3, 2014 1:25 pm
I only want Romi Park. Her deep voice is spectacular! But for a Musou game, I want her to voice a female character, maybe Xin Xianying.
If I had to exchange a seiyuu for a character, then Romi Park can do either Aya or Ginchiyo, even Zhang Chunhua too :wub: I hope Xin Xianying or Ma Yunlu will be voiced by her.

I have lots of headcanon voices... like Rina Satou for Cao Cao's daughter Cao Jie, Marina Inoue as Huaman, Satsuki Yukino as Sen Ikeda (literally, SW version of SB's Magoichi) and Nana Mizuki as Gotokuhime (Nobunaga's daughter). For male seiyuus, Yusa Kouji would do great as a sly, cunning strategist type (Xun Yu/Xun You, anyone?). I'd like to see Toshiyuki Morikawa, Hiroyuki Yoshino (Gundam 00 Allelujah's voice) and Kappei Yamaguchi as well *_*

Magna Lion
Member Avatar
I love pizza.
I'm fine with Chunhua, Ginchiyo and Aya's current voices, so I hope they don't get replaced hehe. :lol:
But yeah, Ma Yunlu would sound great if she's voiced by Romi Park too.

For the English ones, hopefully Crispin Freeman, Liam O'Brien and Michael Forest can come back and voice some of the Musou characters again. O'Brien for Wen Yang would be perfect, as I've always said. :hehe:

Yunglex313
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Liam O'brian
David Vincent
PATRICK MUDDA FUKKIN SEITZ
Karen Strassman(hnnnnnnnnnnggggggh, though her French accent sounds a lot like Joan of Arc in Bladestorm)
Lauren Landa of the New Age, we've so far got Kaiji, Cristy Vee and Erin on the cast so why not work toward getting more.
Greg Ayres(did Kenshin in the SB anime)

I got more, but those are probably the only ones I got right now.

Even though he is getting a lot high profile work, I'd like to see Troy Baker do some characters in the DW series. Hanzo is good and but he definitely plays against type here, and none of the acting has been as good.

Al Hajjaj ibn Yusuf
Member Avatar
Reichtangle
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
hate disappointed girls but none those voice actor of your like jun duckuayma and marina inoue or other will not happen lol XXXD
also anton kutovoi you should know that wataru hatano is also jagi so put him in as for mogami you want seki tomokazu so they can say bakame right XXXD
Edited by Al Hajjaj ibn Yusuf, Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 am.

XmimikoX
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
I just want's Kimura Ryouhei, Ono kesho and Kenichi Suzumura in warriors's game! XDD Aomine=benkei Akashi=Nagamasa kagami:Wen yang. And complete Gom chara! XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Voice Acting · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.