Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kamen Rider: Battride War II; The sequel to be out on 26 June
Topic Started: Feb 10 2014, 08:26 AM (10,901 Views)
BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Spoiler: click to toggle

Sony-fanboy leaker

502 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2014/02/10(月) 15:29:10.98 ID:aJTkcSvEP [4/10]
うおおおおおおおおお

ばとおらいどうぉ!!!!!ーー2222

!!!!!!!!222
!!!!!!!!2222222
!!!!!!!!!!きたああああああああああああ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

こんどはあげきじょうばんん!!!!!!!

570 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2014/02/10(月) 15:34:19.77 ID:aJTkcSvEP [5/10]
Xのでっかいキングダーーク(だっけ?www
とたたかってるけどこれはイメージじゃねーーのか?????Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

特撮板見てきいたけど
あそこのひとらはすごい!!ほんと尊敬する>w<スゲーー
もうでる予感はあったんだなななwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ジンバーレモンアームzうも
めておなでしこフューjコンステイツも
スーパータトバコンボも
チカンFFライトニング3000ホンッテホントタカンハクチダケフォームも
デケイドコンプリーtpも
ういあーどイオンfニニテフォラゴンゴールも
Wサイクロンジョーカーゴールドエクストリーーム

もでるぞぞ1!!!!

671 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2014/02/10(月) 15:42:05.91 ID:aJTkcSvEP [6/10]
ええwwwwちががうちがうううwwwwwwww
バトラアイドウオーが

TOβ痴漢不完全版や
痴漢ドリマス不完全版
痴漢アイマスβ版

がPS3い移植されて完全版とかそういうんじゃなく

バトライドウオー2 ^w^w^w^w^w^w^w^w^w^
各らいだーーの劇襦袢がこんどのぶたいになるんかなな?W?

ち、、、ヒカク!
か、ネガキャン!
ん、、ダガカワヌ!!

スーパーチカンコンボwwwwwwwwwww

やおあろ黒クウガだよmmなあ^~^カッケーーwwwww

Kamen Rider Battride War 2 seems to be confirmed!?

It looks like the setting will be.. movie version?

I couldn't make up the rest of the posts though, it's getting more and more cryptic by the day >.>

Gaim Jinber Lemon Arms
Meteor Fusion States
Super TaToBa Combo
Decade Complete Form
Wizard Infinity Dragon Gold
W Cyclone Joker Gold Extreme
And a Black Kuuga.. I wonder if it's Rising Ultimate?
CMIIW

Quote:

140 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2014/02/10(月) 16:25:19.52 ID:aJTkcSvEP [2/2]
かめんんらああいだ2の雰囲気いいわwwwwww
こんかいは渋めのふんいんき

ととりあえず乗ってる劇場作品は
W 運命のガイアmwモリ
WZ マジックランど
オールvsだいしょっか

ほかじゃ仮面ライダーバロン
アレ?ツタヤランキングニひさびさ痴漢独占ふぇいぶるどこだ?Wwww
フォーゼメテオヒュージョンステイル
えたーなるのcv松岡さん
へいせいばんきんぐだーくは乗ってるけど昭和のほうらいだはでないんかなW??
This seems to be featured movies?
W Gaia Memory of Fate
Wizard in Magic Land
All Riders vs Daishocker

Quote:

867 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2014/02/10(月) 15:56:36.61 ID:aJTkcSvEP [9/10]
ヨシダがインタビューーー
またえりいこといってるうwwwwwwwwwwww

信じていいのかようぇうぇうぇwwwwwwwwwwwww

仮面ライダーーまた音楽エディション出るよ~~~~~~~~~~~~^w^w^w^w^w^

たかいよ^^^--wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
前作以上のしゅうろくらすいいよーー^w^w^

劇場版仮面ライダーディ経度オールライダーvs大ショッカーも

ゲームの舞台になるけえどお昭和やガクトはどうなるんじゃおr
タックルでてたのは別のげきじょうばんやけ?w?
Oh and it will have the premium music version again
Quote:

645 名前:名無しさん必死だな[sage] 投稿日:2014/02/10(月) 17:05:07.35 ID:aJTkcSvEP [8/9]
あはっと^w^;

仮面らいだんは6・26

ガストやコンパインのシンサクとかぶりそうwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Release date appears to be 26 June
Edited by BlackKite, Feb 10 2014, 09:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
YES :beard:

though the announced character aren't really that much hype-inducing, Decade Complete was already in BW1, they probably meant Diend Complete? or perhaps Jumbo Decade Complete, a la Gundam Musou MA?

vs Daishocker as a setting guarantees at least Shadowmoon to be present, AND the Showa riders, so i'm looking forward to THAT

A to Z, is great, possible playable Joker, Skull, and Eternal is always good

Magic Land...eh, Sorcerer is cool and all, ditto with MagicLand Mage, but i'm never that big on Wizard after they screwed up the show halfway through

all that aside, this game=top of my to buy list, no contest, im sorry SB4, EXVSFB, SRWOGEF, SGM, and DW8+XL, but all of you just got bumped down due to day one preorder-import of this title :kosho:

EDIT: based on the post, Fourze's new form is Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States(from Ultimatum), not Meteor Fusion

this is no longer a rumor, silly con era also posting a similar article

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/10/kamen-rider-battride-war-2-brings-masked-dynasty-warriors-ps3-june/

Posted Image

also, Mitsuru Matsuoka is confirmed to be reprising his role of Eternal for the first time in a game(i forgot whether he did or not in Heroes VS, but it sure ain't him in CH, BW, and RG2)
Edited by wodash, Feb 10 2014, 01:24 PM.

Sum Gai
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh goodie.
Does this mean Complete Diend will be in with his movie only final attack where he summons all the movie villain riders?

wodash
Member Avatar
Sum Gai
Feb 10 2014, 01:58 PM
Oh goodie.
Does this mean Complete Diend will be in with his movie only final attack where he summons all the movie villain riders?
we don't know for sure yet

also, Masaki Terasoma has confirmed he recently recorded a gig for a rider game, it's most likely a double bill for both Kintaros, and Shadowmoon(would be weird since Daishocker Shadowmoon was not him, but BW1 had both Godai Kuuga and Onodera kuuga, so there might be 2 versions of Shadowmoons in BW2 too)

EDIT: this game is dead serious hype in JP apparently, 8 pages in Dengeki are no joke for such a niche game of a niche genre

SCAAAAAAAAANS!, courtesy of Red Ranger @ HJU

confirmed new rider beside Gaim is Baron, which will have his Mango form available as his super form(bummer?)

confirmed new final forms for the riders so far are:
-Super Climax for Den O(meaning Wing form is vailable as one of the form choices?)
-Meteor-Nadeshiko Fusion for Fourze
-Super TaToBa for OOO(putotyre gets bumped down to form selection/standalone character?)
-Infinity Dragon Gold for Wizard("vanilla" Infinity is still in the game as shown on the scans, but the exact details of how that works is still vague)
-WCJGX for W

and yes, it seems Kuuga is still just Ultimate form, not Rising Ultimate

new stuffs that might or might not be playable that has an in-game footage on Dengeki:
-Kamen Rider Sorcerer
-Decade Complete Jumbo form(i called it!) vs King Dark, i hope there are Daishocker grunts in the ground that you can accidentally stomp on, a la SGM

only new monster so far is the basic Invess from Gaim

new musics for Premium edition now includes movie songs, like Finale of the Finale for Wizard
Edited by wodash, Feb 10 2014, 04:15 PM.

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

Posted Image

So apparently what they meant by movie versions are what the characters & stories will be based at

wodash
Member Avatar
guess i got Ninja'd by BK for a bit :kurokan:

and isn't it obvious about the whole movie thing? it's probably just going to cover most, if not all of the Neo heisei's movies(including movie war crossover) the older ones pre-Decade are much less likely

i hope we get to actually fight bigass monsters like CORE, KingDark, and Rock-Shuryo this time.

i just hope Toei took the Showa vs Heisei Movie momentum and had Fujioka, Takeshi, Miyauchi, Hayami, Kurata, Handa, and Murakami to also voice their roles in BW2, it's just too good of an opportunity to pass out on.
Edited by wodash, Feb 10 2014, 04:32 PM.

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

So with them managing to call even more of the original actors to reprise the roles here, I wonder who else they'll manage to call back. The seiyuu for Kabuto for past KR games had passed away recently (he's the same seiyuu as DW's Sima Yi), so maybe this could be a perfect chance for them to bring back Hiro Mizushima.

And what I'm much more interested at if they'll get back the original actor for Kamen Rider Knight too. I mean they could bring him to voice his Western 'counterpart' in the JP dub for Dragon Knight, so I believe the chance for him to be reprising the real Knight might be up there. :ph43r:

wodash
Member Avatar
BlackKite
Feb 10 2014, 04:34 PM
So with them managing to call even more of the original actors to reprise the roles here, I wonder who else they'll manage to call back. The seiyuu for Kabuto for past KR games had passed away recently (he's the same seiyuu as DW's Sima Yi), so maybe this could be a perfect chance for them to bring back Hiro Mizushima.

And what I'm much more interested at if they'll get back the original actor for Kamen Rider Knight too. I mean they could bring him to voice his Western 'counterpart' in the JP dub for Dragon Knight, so I believe the chance for him to be reprising the real Knight might be up there. :ph43r:
Mizushima is just too big to reprise his role right now, and like Sima Yi's role in WO3U, Kabuto might simply not have any unique scenes and dialogues in this game, because he never did in the Neo Heisei movies anyways, so they can still use the old VA's sound bits for BW2

the other option is to treat Kabuto as Decade's Kabuto, the actor for that are still willing and available to do Toku jobs(last seen on the newest Sentai/Ranger show)

Knight having his actual actor back is very possible, even more if he gets to be playable this time around...the funny thing about DK's VA is that Shinji~err Kit was not voiced by Suga IIRC.

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What? A second one already? The first one was not a year old i think. Was it even successful?

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

In terms of selling it as a Kamen Rider game, I heard it's already a success alright.

For reference, the sales figure for the first Battride War was:
1st week - 118,157
Lifetime - 174,789+
Being able to sell more than 100k on the opening week is already a big feat over there, so I'm totally expecting that they would continue with this game series.

Plus, it's Bandai. They tend to churn out at least 1 game per year for their popular franchises, which include Kamen Rider

djrunza
Member Avatar
Mercenary of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
Oh GOD!.... Thank you so much for the post BlackKite! :bowdown:

Dear Bandai Namco,

please Please PLEASE localize this game and release it over to the West! :pray:

Sincerely,
one of your biggest loyal fans. Thank you.

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
An awesome Himura Kenshin copycat! ;)
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
^...I don't want to crush anyone's dreams or anything, buuuuuutttt....

SPOILURZ ABOUT BAMCO'S ANSWERZ

Better do the smart thing and mimick us importers my friend : have a guide ready and start learning some animese. :whistle: The start is a bit difficult but you get used to it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lazaroth
Member Avatar
Connoisseur
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Awsome news !

Now I just hope for more secundary Riders, like Glaive and White Wizard. :sly:

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Conqueror that Appeared at the End of the Age
Good to hear!

Though, I suppose the sad thing is that this more or less confirms that 8ing's Climax Heroes series is truly dead, now. I'm going to miss those games. I guess all I can hope is that somebody else will give them work to make another fighting game, soon enough.

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
I need to watch some gameplay videos from the first game. All i've seen about that, were the trailers. And those didn't appeal to me in the slightest. But these scans look kinda good. I will definitely keep an eye on this one. Again.

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
HokutoNoBen
Feb 10 2014, 11:05 PM
Good to hear!

Though, I suppose the sad thing is that this more or less confirms that 8ing's Climax Heroes series is truly dead, now. I'm going to miss those games. I guess all I can hope is that somebody else will give them work to make another fighting game, soon enough.
Indeed... :/ Though I wouldn't be so sad as it could be seen as a break and then Eighting could return to the CH series refreshed. :hehe: I like to hope.

You played CH as well HnB? Nice to see another player here if that's the case. :) Gotta ask, do you go to HJU to talk about it or has 'Gaf been stealing your attention? Just remembered that you had mentioned it before. :hehe:
Edited by Mibu Kyoshiro, Feb 10 2014, 11:55 PM.

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Mibu Kyoshiro
Feb 10 2014, 11:49 PM
Indeed... :/ Though I wouldn't be so sad as it could be seen as a break and then Eighting could return to the CH series refreshed. :hehe: I like to hope.

You played CH as well HnB? Nice to see another player here if that's the case. :) Gotta ask, do you go to HJU to talk about it or has 'Gaf been stealing your attention?
Yeah, as soon as the series migrated to PSP, it was the most ideal way for me to get some nice fighting fun on the road. Black RX, my favorite Rider, being added was awesome. I can only hope he'll show up here, eventually.

Assuming HJU refers to Henshin Justice? I've visited a couple of dotted times, but never joined up and posted. As far as game discussion for the CH series went, I usually stuck to GAF and SRK.

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was content with my fave, Kuuga being there with his Ultimate form and the other Heiseis I liked but when the Showa jumped in I was extatic as well, 1, Black & RX and V3? Count me in for that trip. :2up: (If only Super-1, Stronger, Skyrider...if only)

Yup, there. I joined way back in 2008 but I only recently started visited and posting over there as SCh was dying and BW started rising. Wodash being there helped a great deal as well. Kinda weird how 'Gaf would be interested in that but I should have expected ShoRyuKen to be all over that. :ken: Might go check the topics, want to see if they have some good combos I haven't figured out in SCH.

If you like fun fighters like that for the PSP and like Eighting's work I'd recommend Bleach Heat the Soul 4 and 6, they are the...more..."hardcore" version of SCH to put it in perspective, some of my proposed fixes for a future sequel actually make it seem more like that. :hehe: As for Fate / UC I think you'll probably have the PS2 version?(Got both for good measure...though the PS2 came considerably cheaper due to veeeeery late importing...and after I played the heck out of the PSP one). :hehe:

wodash
Member Avatar
Quote:

What? A second one already? The first one was not a year old i think. Was it even successful?

as seen in BK's sales report, it sold 170K ish copies in it's lifetime, and a lot of people that i know, for some strange reason, opted to preorder the Premium edition, which contains nothing special except for some official vocal songs already burned into the disc, and this version costs about $100 not counting shipment yet, so yeah, it sells a LOT for a very pricey game like that

as for why? let's just say the fans have been waiting for this for ages, there's no reason to skip, unlike, say, Gundam, there's like 5 to 10 game choices that involves them almost every year, you can skip the VS games, or Gundam Musou, or G Genration, whereas KR doesn't really have those, and hence when BW is out, people BUY

HokutoNoBen
Feb 11 2014, 12:12 AM
Black RX, my favorite Rider, being added was awesome. I can only hope he'll show up here, eventually.
well, the infos did mention about All Riders vs Daishocker being one of the "official mode", Shadowmoon is the main baddy there(plus KingDark), and RX was....kinda important( he got a pretty lengthy duel with the main guy and he's the only one that didn't really "lose" to Decade!)

Quote:

As far as game discussion for the CH series went, I usually stuck to GAF and SRK.
is Black Shroud still around in there? never seen him in HJU much whereas i never really visited SRK that often even though i have registered since ages ago, he used to make guides for CH all the time, nice guy.
Edited by wodash, Feb 11 2014, 02:54 AM.

HokutoNoBen
Member Avatar
Mibu Kyoshiro
Feb 11 2014, 12:50 AM
Yup, there. I joined way back in 2008 but I only recently started visited and posting over there as SCh was dying and BW started rising. Wodash being there helped a great deal as well. Kinda weird how 'Gaf would be interested in that but I should have expected ShoRyuKen to be all over that. :ken: Might go check the topics, want to see if they have some good combos I haven't figured out in SCH.
I was actually surprised myself that there was a nice Tokusatsu following on GAF (granted, most of that is in the Off-Topic section than Gaming, but they do cross over when a good game announcement is had).

Meanwhile, SRK had a nice flow with the CH series for years, but Battride becoming a Musou-like has definitely made it so most haven't followed 8ing's new endeavor. And sad thing is, I don't think even the Musou/BASARA followings on SRK's OT are aware of the series, so there's no discussion I've seen for Battride or its sequel. I hope B2 really ups the ante in a meaningful way gameplay-wise, as it may get more attention from those crowds that way. But be as it may...

wodash

is Black Shroud still around in there? never seen him in HJU much whereas i never really visited SRK that often even though i have registered since ages ago, he used to make guides for CH all the time, nice guy.
I haven't seen him in years, and judging by his stats on SRK, he hasn't posted in that long, either. I hope he's alright, wherever he is now.

wodash
Member Avatar
HokutoNoBen
Feb 11 2014, 07:25 PM
Meanwhile, SRK had a nice flow with the CH series for years, but Battride becoming a Musou-like has definitely made it so most haven't followed 8ing's new endeavor. And sad thing is, I don't think even the Musou/BASARA followings on SRK's OT are aware of the series, so there's no discussion I've seen for Battride or its sequel. I hope B2 really ups the ante in a meaningful way gameplay-wise, as it may get more attention from those crowds that way. But be as it may...
well, that's our turf here at KT, we revel in musoulikes>.<, but as seen in SSS and BW1, people here aren't really that enthusiastic for anything new and/or non KT musoulikes besides Basara :(

Quote:

I haven't seen him in years, and judging by his stats on SRK, he hasn't posted in that long, either. I hope he's alright, wherever he is now.
i see, i thought he would still be more active there than HJU, i guess i'm wrong, last time i saw hiw was duirng SCH and early infos of BW in HJU IIRC

i blame SNK for his inactivity(they killed his fave game!)

back to topic, anyone else are hyped because there are possibilities of movie riders such as Aqua and Poseidon being playable?(Jetskis on LAND!)

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

wodash
Feb 12 2014, 01:47 AM
HokutoNoBen
Feb 11 2014, 07:25 PM
well, that's our turf here at KT, we revel in musoulikes>.<, but as seen in SSS and BW1, people here aren't really that enthusiastic for anything new and/or non KT musoulikes besides Basara :(
Or to be more precise, most people in this forum only care about Warriors-genre games based in history. Since SB is albeit loosely still based on history, a good portion of people here have interest in it too. I bet if another big-name company (say Square Enix) were to make a historical Warriors-like game, maybe in the end the number of people who take interest on it would be like 3/4 of the SB community.

I'm probably the only active staff here that promotes Gundam Musou since it's my most favorite series, if I weren't here singlehandedly managing it, probably the section would be as dead as the other franchise Warriors... I wish I could give the same work to those other franchises too, but there's so little extra time... :kurokan:

wodash
Member Avatar
BlackKite
Feb 12 2014, 02:07 AM
Or to be more precise, most people in this forum only care about Warriors-genre games based in history. Since SB is albeit loosely still based on history, a good portion of people here have interest in it too. I bet if another big-name company (say Square Enix) were to make a historical Warriors-like game, maybe in the end the number of people who take interest on it would be like 3/4 of the SB community.
not every historical musoulike obviously *looks at Hakuoki* :shifty: , and that poor game was localized :ph43r:

eh, SE's musoulikes kinda at the sucky end of the stick, Drakengard 3 was a mess ever since the first few batches of footages, they didn't really fix what wrong since the first game (it completely lacks the one vs many feel during human combat) and just prettied it up a bit, so i can see why even if it tries to make a historical one it would have a teeny tiny fanbase, smaller than SB.

Quote:

I'm probably the only active staff here that promotes Gundam Musou since it's my most favorite series, if I weren't here singlehandedly managing it, probably the section would be as dead as the other franchise Warriors... I wish I could give the same work to those other franchises too, but there's so little extra time... :kurokan:
you can always open up a position of sub admins for those specific forums, audition for people who actually have time to do it and likes the game but is able to be unbiased about it>.<

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Indeed, Black Shroud became active during the later days and stages of SCh, after the game was released...or about to be released. Guess he popus up during the important times...he is still pretty legit as a member, his guides are ace.

As for Jetskis on LAND, I call bull my dear Super Asia / TouhouFuhai friend. It is obvious that this is unrealistic and impractical to do so.

Therefore they summon tidal waves out of nowhere to ride them in the most stylish and awesome way, while yelling "AQUA VORTEX!!!!!" :hehe: Just saying. :XD

I'm going to echo you from the other forums : the most exiting entry would be this : INAZUMAN (...Ultimatum...always forget how Fourze X Wizard was). :ken: Bring the CHESTOs! :ken: :ken: :ken: :ken: :ken:

wodash
Member Avatar
speaking of historical musoulikes, this game has Masamune-Rider!, i guess that's historical enough, especially if the game covers the Sengoku War movie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Warriors-like Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.