Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hyrule Warriors/Legends/Definitive Edition DLC; Downloadable content for Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou)
Topic Started: Tue Jul 1, 2014 11:18 pm (40,210 Views)
Ixbran
Member Avatar
She can finally get to the different worlds <3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For details on DLC acquisition, as well as DLC Pricing, please visit:

Costumes
Pre-Order/Premium Box/Treasure Box Bonus DLC Costumes
Posted Image
Courage Costume
Twilight Princess Link
Posted Image
Courage Costume
Skyward Sword Link
Posted Image
Courage Costume
Ocarina of Time Link
Posted Image
Wisdom Costume
Twilight Princess Zelda
Posted Image
Wisdom Costume
Skyward Sword Zelda
Posted Image
Wisdom Costume
Ocarina of Time Zelda
Posted Image
Power Costume
Twilight Princess Ganondorf
Posted Image
Power Costume
Ocarina of Time Ganondorf

Event Packs
All in One Event Pack
A series of event packs sold separately on the E-shop. Pre-purchase all four DLC packs in a single bundle to obtain Dark Link costume.Posted Image
Dark Link Costume

Master Quest Pack
  • A new weapon for Link: Epona
  • A new, 5-part scenario: Cia's Tale
  • A new adventure map
    Comes with a series of new 8-bit weapons for select characters, as well as re-color alt costumes for all characters.
  • 2 new costumes
    Pre-corruption Cia
    Lana Variation
Posted Image
Link with Epona
Posted Image
DLC Time Guardian costume for Cia
Posted Image
DLC Time Guardian costume for Lana

Twilight Princess Pack
  • A new character: Twili Midna.
    Weapon: Mirror of Twilight
  • A new weapon for Princess Zelda: Dominion Rod
  • A new adventure map
    Comes with a series of new 8-bit weapons for select characters, as well as re-color alt costumes for 16 characters.
  • 2 new costumes
    Postman costume for Link
    Ilia costume for Zelda
Posted Image
Twili Midna
Posted Image
Twili Midna with the Mirror of Twilight
Posted Image
Zelda with the Dominion Rod
Posted Image
DLC Ilia costume for Zelda
Posted Image
DLC Postman costume for Link

Majoras Mask Pack
  • 2 new characters:
    Young Link
    Weapon: Mask
    Tingle
    Weapon: Balloon
  • A new adventure map
    Comes with new 8-bit weapons and mask costumes for select characters.
  • 3 new costumes:
    Skull Kid costume for Lana
    Ocarina of Time costume for Impa
    Ocarina of Time costume for Sheik
Posted Image
Young Link
Posted Image
Young Link with the
Kokiri Sword
Posted Image
Tingle
Posted Image
Tingle with his Balloon
Posted Image
DLC Skull Kid costume for Lana
Posted Image
DLC Ocarina of Time costume for Impa
Posted Image
DLC Ocarina of Time costume for Sheik

Boss Pack
  • 2 new game modes
    Includes 2 new game modes:
    Boss Challenge
    Beating Boss Challenge Mode for the first time unlocks new costumes for Link, Zelda, and Lana.
    Play as Ganon.
    Beating Play as Ganon Mode for the first time unlocks new costumes for Ganondorf and Cia.

Patches
Version 1.2.0 Update
Released in Japan as a patch, the following will be released in the West as free DLC.
  • Challenge Mode
  • 2D bit replica Hylian Sword weapon skin for Link
  • Option to change music during battle
  • Health bug after defeat is fixed
  • Victory music plays without glitching or shorting out
  • Black screens of death from victory screens have been addressed
  • Freezing bug for allowing online connection should no longer occur
  • Repairs muting glitch for Gamepad only players
Posted Image
  • Base Attack: 280
  • 1★ Attack: 308
  • 2★ Attack: 336
  • 3★ Attack: 364
  • 4★ Attack: 392
  • 5★ Attack: 420
  • Skill Slots: 0~8

Version 1.3.0 Update
  • Cia, Volga, and Wizzro become playable characters
  • Allows players to turn off mid-battle cinematics in every mode except Legend in the options menu. Works for both playable characters and bosses.
Posted Image
Playable Cia
Posted Image
Playable Volga
Posted Image
Playable Wizzro

Version 1.4.0 Update
  • Level cap is raised from 99 to 150, like Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends.
  • Increases the amount of materials players can carry, up to 999.
  • New potion mixtures are added to the Apothecary.
  • New medals are added.
  • Amiibo support is added.
  • Buff's have been made to various characters move sets

Version 1.5.0 Update
  • Level cap is raised from 150 to 200.
  • New medals are added.
  • New weapon skills are added.
  • New features are added to the smithy.
    Can remove unwanted weapon skills.
    Can sell weapons without having to fill out max inventory.
    Can now check skills before crafting.
  • New info added to Adventure Mode.
    Total damage percentage towards rank is shown.
    Players can restart stages without returning to the map.

Version 1.6.0 Update
  • Level cap is raised.
  • New medals are added.
  • Shortens loading time.
  • New challenges for Challenge Mode will be included.

Version 1.7.0 Update
Prepares Wii U users to transfer new characters in Hyrule Warriors Legends. Adds a Link costume based on his design from the first Legend of Zelda game.Posted Image
Classic Costume for Link

Amiibo Support
Using the Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibo figurines in conjunction with Hyrule Warriors will unlock content for the latter. Said content includes new weapons for select characters. 5 different Amiibo figurines can be used per day to randomly obtain materials, 3-star or lower weapon skins, or rupees.

Special Compatible Amiibo
Link & Toon Link Amiibo
Using either Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibos will unlock a new weapon for Link: the Spinner from Twilight Princess. After its first use to unlock the Spinner, multiple uses will unlock a randomly generated 3-star or higher weapon for him.
Posted Image
Link with the Spinner
Princess Zelda Amiibo
Using Zelda's Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibo will unlock a randomly generated 3-star or higher weapon for her. Can be used once per day.
Sheik Amiibo
Using Sheik's Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibo will unlock a randomly generated 3-star or higher weapon for her. Can be used once per day.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ixbran
Member Avatar
ITs been confirmed that Link and Zelda will be getting their skyward sword designs as part of the Triforce Costume DLC Bundles.

Posted Image

Will update when better images are made available.

(perhaps i might make multiple posts for different DLCS? keep the first for costumes? Maybe this post for stages and music? Or maybe weapon DLC? im still thinking)
Edited by Ixbran, Wed Jul 9, 2014 5:21 am.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Those Power Costume DLCs better confirm Gannondorf as playable.

I'm really crossing my fingers that there would be DLC characters for those that did not get chosen for the roster. This way the fans can still be delighted at least even when paying for a few bucks.

UltimateWarrior
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
Yukimazan
Wed Jul 9, 2014 1:23 pm
Those Power Costume DLCs better confirm Gannondorf as playable.

I'm really crossing my fingers that there would be DLC characters for those that did not get chosen for the roster. This way the fans can still be delighted at least even when paying for a few bucks.
I completely agree with you on everything you said!

Regarding Zelda's Skyward Sword costume revealed I wish they had focused on her Goddess/Maiden costume instead the Skyloft one. I think it would better suit her Queen role in this game.

Posted Image

Ixbran
Member Avatar
Link and Zelda DLC Costume Exhibition videos

Ixbran
Member Avatar
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/234763-gamestop-pre-order-hyrule-warriors-and-receive-the-gamestop-exclusive-ocarina-of-time-costume-pack

OoT Costume Skins will be offered to those who Pre-Order the game at GameStop. Now we just need to figure out where to get the TP and the SS designs.

Kalina91
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Amazon got the TP set according to Amazon Canada.

SS set to be Best Buy's then?

SHADOWHELLLORD666
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
So is a set per store. But eventually all dlc will come via eshop, right?

DMRevolution
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
Skyward Sword DLC is Best Buy.

Ixbran
Member Avatar
So I was bored and I did a series of Crossover DLC Costume ideas. OP: Pirate Warriors 2 had cross over costumes, having Nami dressed as SSX and Kunoichi, Robin dress as Kai and Xingcai, Parona dressed as Wang Yuanji and Kunoichi, and Boa dressed as Naotora Ii and Daiochan.

I figured if they did that for OP:PW2, they could do the same for Hyrule Warriors, so I made a list of possible crossover costumes for the current cast of playable characters.

Please Note: When I made these, I originally made them for those not familiar with Koei games, so the wording for the reasons will be a bit odd as i'm copy-pasting the explanations from the original tumblr posts. also my inclusions of Cia, Valga, and Wizzro are done on the pretense they Might be playable, since we don't know for sure yet. Koei hasn't said they are playable, but they've never once said they wouldn't be. Also note the official players guide claims the game will have over 15 playable characters, adding Cia, Valga, and Wizzro to the list of playables brings it up to 16.

Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Reasons for Costume Selection
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger
Posted Image
Click for Bigger

Ixbran
Member Avatar
Fandangox

Posted Image

According to some people on GAF, it seems it says there that character distribution (among other things) is also planned as DLC.
Mike Strider

Yup. It says "Additional characters, weapons, and scenarios and such are planned".
Characters, weapons, and scenarios confirmed as future DLC.

Sonicthesneak
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This thread will blow up with that new news.

As long as Cia & Valga make it in as DLC characters, I am fine with whoever we get afterwards.

Only people I really want after those two would be if that Female Link or "Link's Sister" w/ Crossbow somehow made it in, or more realistically... Young Link. I loved Young Link in Melee and in OoT & MM. I am sorry, but Toon Link isn't the same for me. So a Young Link in Hyrule Warriors would be great.

Cia already pulled a bunch of OoT characters into this universe; why not Kid Link who she could mold or something? ^__^

Ixbran
Member Avatar
AAAAHHHHH YOUNG LINK WOULD BE AMAZING!

They could even use the swords from MM for him. The Kokiri Sword with the Deku Shield, the Razor Sword with the Sturdy shield, and the Gold Sword with the Mirror Shield.

His move set could be entirely different due to his small size and shorter reach, maybe moves that just makes him uber cute with tripping and flailing animations. Put emphasis on the adorableness that is Young Link. Maybe give him attacks incorporating the Fairy Ocerina that he got from Saria.

Ixbran
Member Avatar
since Weapon DLC is confirmed, what kind of weapons do you think we will see in the future?

Personally, I would love it if they gave Agitha the bug Net, its a stable item of the Zelda franchise and has been in almost all the top-down Zelda games. I would also love to see Midna's true form get in as her second weapon, complete with matching Text chat box portraits.

Maybe a fist fighting style for Ganondorf, to reference his fighting style in the smash bros, and maybe a Trident as a call back to the NES days where Ganon did use one. Maybe a hand to hand/sumo style for Darunia, somehting to incorperate the Powder Keg item from Majoras mask.

Maybe Zelda could get a move set based off the Phantom, shown to be her new down special in smash bros, and her appearance in spirit Tracks, and have it be something akin to Link and the Great Fairy. Zelda riding atop the Phantoms shoulder, pointing at enemies for it to attack, maybe jumping off its back for its more complicated attacks, and the two working together for specials.

Ahsoka Tano
Member Avatar
“I’m no Jedi.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Midna needs her true form!

Ganondorf trident

Sheik chain whip

Zelda magic gloves/bracelet (full magic moveset)

that's all I can think of :P

Characters-
Saria
Nabooru
Rauru
Skull Kid
Groose
Cia
Valga
Wizro

Ixbran
Member Avatar
WeaveSnatcher No Mae
Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 pm
Midna needs her true form!
I can see this being one of the first weapon DLC's they release. Midna was shown to have a second weapon in the E3 Demo, just marked as a series of ? marks, just like Zelda (who eventualy got the Baton weapon announced). So this is something I'm sure we will get eventually.

I just hope it comes with a matching chat box portrait, it would be really wierd playing as Midna in her true form, but still have the chat boxes show her imp forms face.

WeaveSnatcher No Mae

Ganondorf trident
Yes, this is something he needs to get! His Trident from the classic games needs to be included in this game as a future DLC move set, it would be a great throw back to all the games in the Hero Fallen time line.

WeaveSnatcher No Mae

Sheik chain whip
All my yes in the history of Yes's!

WeaveSnatcher No Mae

Zelda magic gloves/bracelet (full magic moveset)
I also agree with this, it's nice to have her use a rapier, to reference her sword combat in TP, as well as the Baton to reference WW, but I would love to see her hand-to-hand combat style she was given in the Smash Bros. games. The only problem I can see with them doign this, is the fact that Dins Fire, Nayrus Love, and Farores Wind are already part of her Rapier move set.

But I'm sure Koei could pull it off easily.

Maku
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
i would like Twinrova
her Musou could be her splitting into the two witches

Ixbran
Member Avatar
Or another idea is we could get the Twinrova as a giant figure like the great fairy who specializes in fire and ice attacks on her own, and then she could have a second weapon where Twinrova is split into the two witches and they have to work co-operativly to attack enemies. Would be cool don't cha think?

Either way, it would still be awesome having her/them in the game. I wouldnt mind if she actually became a "monster" boss for us to fight against.

Violamy
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
You guys all have wonderful ideas!

Tessen
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd like to see DLC weapons for the other characters that only have one...
So I personally do not think that Zelda or Link or Lana or Impa need more...

For Shiek as mentioned earlier a chain whip but also could be the throwing needles.
Midna's obviously needs to be her true form...

I also don't really think the Villains need other movesets either... except maybe Ganondorf.

(uh oh incoming mention of Agitha!!!! red alert!!)

Just on a personal note, I would really like to see Agitha have a fan(s) moveset, although I think she is the last character that needs a DLC weapon because her moveset already completes her character perfectly. (nor does she really have enough relevancy to warrent one or enough of a background to have a weapon existing from the series to give to her) Except perhaps the bug net as mentioned earlier...

But I think it'd be really cute to see her with a fan, perhaps shaped like a butterfly wing. I think that would really fit her, just because it would really fit in with her self-proclaimed Princess theme. But I know thats not really fitting of the game and I'm putting some personal emphasis into that thought haha...

Or while I'm deathly scared of spiders... it would be kind of cute to see her mounted on a giant one to attack enemies that way. I know others were really hoping that she'd control other kinds of bugs in her attacks besides just the two. Would be soo cute if it had a leash on it!! (but i guess she does already ride the bugs in her moveset so...)

Ixbran
Member Avatar
I could easily see Agitha getting the Bug Catchers Net. It's a staple item in almost all the classic Zelda games, and shed be the perfect character to use it. How shed use it, I haven't a clue, but it would fit her character due to her association with insects.

Maku
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
and we need a tingle DLC,
i even can see before my eyes how he dances and is silly and still killes all the goons around him...

Tessen
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was honestly hoping Tingle would make the roster just because I knew the reactions would be so negative and it would be hilarious.

Ixbran
Member Avatar
Well considering the fact Tingle has a huge fan base in japan, to the point of him getting 3 spin off games staring him, the japanese fan base would be more than happy if Tingle got in. the only people who would get upset is a majority of the Western fan base, and even then, Tingle Haters are less in number than Tingle Lo-ahem "Supporters".

Ahsoka Tano
Member Avatar
“I’m no Jedi.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tingle wouldn't have got a bad reaction at all, tingle is one of the most popular characters and probably the most requested in this game next to Groose, so...

Also feeling the need to red alert agitha subjects aren't needed, oh! Much like her roles in TP and HW. :shifty: :rolleyes: :whistle:
Edited by Ahsoka Tano, Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:03 pm.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.