Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Best and Quickest to Farm Pilot Point?
Topic Started: Jul 11 2014, 08:14 PM (139 Views)
Banagher Links
Soldier
[ * ]
So I want to know the best stage to level up quickly, I have a few characters to max but I realize upon achieving level 35, leveling up is sooo slow. So is there a stage where I can get tons of EXP? And how many hoiurs approx to level up a character from 1 to 50?
Uhm... Hello there?
Any reply is much appreciated..
15 views and no reply? Lol
Really? Nobody answers? I thought this forum is the biggest koei game forum, I must have been mistaken lol
Lol you guys are good trolls. Come on, cut it out already :) this ain't april fools!? Just answer my question hehehe thanks
Edited by Banagher Links, Jul 12 2014, 04:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kuroda
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
The answer is Level 7

Banagher Links
Soldier
[ * ]
Kuroda
Jul 17 2014, 07:04 PM
The answer is Level 7
Level 7?

Re4_Wesker
Member Avatar
Antagonist?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He likely means Star level 7, as in difficulty. The best I can come up with is running around with the skill that boosts your money so you can eventually just dump more and more money into Training.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.