Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pick!
[color=blue]WEI(Pick 1):Bianshi 76 (11.3%)
Zoushi 20 (3%)
Guo Nuwang/Empress Wende[/color] 24 (3.6%)
[color=red]WU(pick 2):Sunshi 10 (1.5%)
Wu Guotai 84 (12.5%)
Xushi 24 (3.6%)
Sun Luyu 32 (4.8%)
Sun Luban[/color] 57 (8.5%)
[color=green]SHU:(Pick 1 or 0)Xiahoushi 24 (3.6%)
Ma Yunlu[/color] 71 (10.5%)
[color=lightblue]JIN:(Pick 2)Xin Xianyang 45 (6.7%)
Jia Nanfeng 36 (5.3%)
Yang Huiyu 29 (4.3%)
Xiahou Hui[/color] 15 (2.2%)
[color=purple]OTHERS:(pick 1)Dong Bai 32 (4.8%)
Hua Man 30 (4.5%)
Cao Jie 34 (5.1%)
Liushi (Yuan shaos Crazy wife)[/color] 30 (4.5%)
Total Votes: 673
Female Adds for 9 discussion; Its that time again...
Topic Started: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm (39,093 Views)
Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Who do you wanna see...who will be a good addition to the often debated Female officer ranks. Pick your choices and why :) i will add mine in later

(Edit:i suck at making polls D: Pretend the BBCode isnt there >.>)

Unfortunatley Wei and Shu have alot less Potential....especially Shu. Ganshi and Mishi have zero shot as long as SSX exists.
Edited by Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu, Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:32 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Al Hajjaj ibn Yusuf
Member Avatar
Reichtangle
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I want to see xiahou shi and lady zoushi and xushi and ma yunlu too in serious I want those girl in

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
I picked Biansh (obvious)i,Ma Yunlu (really no one left from shu),Sun Shi (Lots of Ties would be a hyper and fiery character), Sun Luban (Evil biatch), Xin xianyang (Stragetist girl), Jia Nanfeng (Extreamly Evil late jin add) and Dong Bai (Lets face it she will be a loli with a massively oversized weapon, and is totally spoiled and rude)

Al Hajjaj ibn Yusuf
Member Avatar
Reichtangle
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
then what do you think about their custom ofc the voice too and weapon and personality I would like to something like that

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Hmm. Well ill start with Jia Nanfeng Posted Image I can't imagine her looking to off from this, almost exactly as i could picture her. Lots of black,Faint traces of Cyan to show shes jin, leather like her father. as for a weapon. Something very painful befitting a person. Perhaps the emei piercers or maybe a crude chainsaw type weapon (1 in each hand, or a staff with one in each end).Have her revel in death. When fighting wu to end the 3 kingdoms she seems upset as that means she will have to stop killing. Her voice, Alot like Nohime, She loves killing its fun to her.

Now you may be asking. who is Jia Nanfeng? Well obviously shes jia chongs daughter, who is around the later stages of jin with her father. However after wu falls and Jin rises to power. She is the one who marries Sima Yan's son, who is mentally slow, and procedes to dominate him and the whole empire upon become empress and Basically being a very mean person.

Persephone
Member Avatar
徐氏
[ *  *  * ]
My votes:

1. Bianshi
2. Ma Yunlu
3. Xin Xianying
4. Sun Luban
5. Jia Nanfeng
6. Xiahoushi
7. Wu Guotai

As for Jia Nanfeng. I can actually see her as a loli counter part of Gracia cuz she was actully 14 years old when she got married to the crown prince. Personality could be someone who feels hatred. Growing amidst a world filled with war and deceit she learns to provoke others into her whim in order to survive the chaos. Despite her innocent appearance she is cunning and uses this to her advantage to manipulate people. She can appear in the ending of Jin after deafeating Wu saying to Jia Chong "The chaos has not yet ended but it is only just beginning father" waaah my imagination sometimes. Anyway that's what I think about her.

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Seriously the closest thing we have to a 'Bad girl' in Dw is Zhenji...who isnt even evil, just cold. Koeiplz :bowdown:

SazukeEX
Member Avatar
Behold Sun Shi! The Fiery Tiger Cub of Sun Ce, Lu Xun's Tigress, and the Mother Tiger of Lu Kang!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sunshi isn't on the list, saddening.

None of the Late Era girls for sure, at least for Wu. They should only be included if Koei's ready to go into Late Wu.

So I wont be voting as there's no Other option.
Edited by SazukeEX, Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:09 am.

Katatonia
Member Avatar
FIVE POINTS

Hmm...out of the list? Ma Yunlu, Wu Guotai...I thought about Jia Nanfeng, and I thought of her being a grotesque witch of a woman, but seeing Jia Chong, yeah, that's not going to happen, so my wanting her in has dwindled.

Liushi....the thought of her is enticing, then again, Yuan Shao doesn't get enough time as is, so she's essentially useless. Dong Bai, Cao Jie, same thing. Bianshi...eh...I don't see the hype.

So let's go with Ma Yunlu and Wu Guotai

Daikyō
Member Avatar
I'm ready to serve you all

Welp.. this is not the appropriate place to make a thread about future adds. I'm gonna move this to "Ideas for DW" section now, thanks.

*topic moved*

Sera
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lady Wu, always and forever XD.

Although it isn't necessary, if KOEI really want to add more female characters, Lady Bian is a sensible choice.
I voted Lady Liu too because I found her very interesting.
For Shu, if KOEI absolutely want to avoid to show polygamy, I consider only Lady Xiahou as a decent add. Otherwise, Lady Gan, Lady Mi or a combination of them wouldn't be bad.

Dongzhou
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On that list, went with Bian, Lady Wu, Sun Luban+Luyu, Xin Xianyang, Xiahou Hui and Cao Jie.

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
SazukeEX
Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:08 am
Sunshi isn't on the list, saddening.

None of the Late Era girls for sure, at least for Wu. They should only be included if Koei's ready to go into Late Wu.

So I wont be voting as there's no Other option.
Look again. shes the first option for Wu :D
Daikyō
Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:40 am
Welp.. this is not the appropriate place to make a thread about future adds. I'm gonna move this to "Ideas for DW" section now, thanks.

*topic moved*
Is the top Thread on top of Dw8 not labled 'What characters would you like to see added'? seems a bit silly i have to get moved to the graveyard section.....
Edited by Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu, Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:47 pm.

garnix
Member Avatar
Legend
I voted for Guotai, Bianshi and Yunlu.
However, why did you put lady Zou in Wei ?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
garnix
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 pm
Doesn't she become Cao cao's Concubine? she starts in others but would end in wei no? idn theres not much information on her...historically or novel wise.

garnix
Member Avatar
Legend
Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 pm
garnix
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 pm
Doesn't she become Cao cao's Concubine? she starts in others but would end in wei no? idn theres not much information on her...historically or novel wise.
Well, this created a debate when she has been announced in Blast.
I'm not sure, but I think that :
Novel had her as Cao Cao's concubine.
But historicaly, Cao Cao just found her really beautiful.
In both case, this ends up in the famous Wan castle battle we all know.

Anyway, I'd rather have her on Dong Zhuo's side, even if she may turn Wei just before Wan castle.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Hook her up with Jia Xu : P

Rance
Member Avatar
eat your spinach
No Lady Liu? :(

Yuan Shao's wife killed more people than several of the characters already in the game.

I want Lady Wu too.
Edited by Rance, Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 am.

Sera
Member Avatar
Legend
Emperor Yuan Shu
Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 am
No Lady Liu? :(

Yuan Shao's wife killed more people than several of the characters already in the game.

I want Lady Wu too.
Lady Liu is both in the list and mentioned in some of this thread's posts XD.

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Yea lady liu/liushi is the last option under others :D . im a big fan of crazy girls. Gasai yuno in dw form ftw

Rance
Member Avatar
eat your spinach
I'm blind. My bad.

Quote:

Gasai yuno in dw form ftw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpa4TI-3f9g

Lady Liu
Edited by Rance, Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:23 pm.

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Exactly. Crazy murderous soul

Mark Robin
Member Avatar
A Tactician that is passing by. Remember that.
I voted mine, but I haven't explain why I picked those female warriors. Well, time to do it!

Wu Guotai: With Sun Ce and Sun Quan have a wife, it's time to have Sun Jian to have a wife. Sima Clans worked really well, and I'm confident that Wu will do well. She works well in the middle to toward late-ish.

Ma Yunlu Guan Yinping, Xing Cai and Yue Ying was decent adds and potentials unlike Bao Sanniang (forgive me). They work really well and I proposed that Ma Yunlu is the next choice for female Shu.

Yang Huiyu As much I would choose Xin Xiangying, Bian Shi or Cao Jie, she will works well with Jin vs Shu and I'm really sure that late Wu should start with her, Yang Hu, and Du Yu (possible Sima Gaolu).

Fūma
Member Avatar
The Dragon Has Returned
Wei should definitely get the next female in Wei... they currently have 3 while Wu & Shu have 4. I'd say Bianshi is the best choice.

Jinnyshuweiwuuwuu
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
i agree. especially with bianshis appearence in blast.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dynasty Warriors 9 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.