Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Questions and Concerns regarding KoeiTecmo Products; I'll try to provide the answers you need.
Topic Started: Thu May 21, 2015 6:24 pm (13,235 Views)
KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar
Koei Tecmo Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

If you have any questions and concerns regarding any Koei Tecmo game i'll try to provide any feedback and answers.

Regarding future releases and possible projects a lot of the information we're allowed to release is limited so please try to be understanding :/.

Just adding an additional section:

Currently trying to make sure the community is informed of our current latest titles. I do appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support for Koei Tecmo :)
Edited by KoeiTecmoAmerica, Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aryamehr
Member Avatar
KHODA SHAH MIHAN
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks a lot, But I had many release questions... :whistle: ok that's nothing.

But I really, really can't stop myself asking this, sorry:

DW Online... that's all. :kurokan:
Edited by Aryamehr, Thu May 21, 2015 6:43 pm.

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

This is a great idea, and I just want to quote Bell's reminder earlier:

~Spirited Bellflower~
Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 am
Once again, let's all remember to be courteous and not overwhelm Eric with questions and suggestions, please ^_^
Also, patience is something else to keep in mind ;)

Aryamehr
Member Avatar
KHODA SHAH MIHAN
Mr.Honda
Thu May 21, 2015 6:58 pm

~Spirited Bellflower~
Once again, let's all remember to be courteous and not overwhelm Eric with questions and suggestions, please ^_^
So what is the point of this topic then?

LittleDragonZ
Member Avatar
ReVeluv

Ariya
Thu May 21, 2015 7:00 pm
Mr.Honda

~Spirited Bellflower~
He just means to be thoughtful when typing your questions. Like do not type too many, thinking if you really have to etc. Not being too forward asking questions that are very unlikely to be answered at the specific points in time and the like. Just please think respectfully and sensibly.

This thread was created to make it seem more manageable and will act like a Q&A. It's easier to think and reply in here than the separate threads in those games, it's more convenient improving communication and will hopefully prevent repeated questions, unseen comments. And it's personal for our US representative that we're grateful and welcome his presence.

Aryamehr
Member Avatar
KHODA SHAH MIHAN
LittleDragonZ
Thu May 21, 2015 7:14 pm
Ariya
Thu May 21, 2015 7:00 pm
Mr.Honda

~Spirited Bellflower~
He just means to be thoughtful when typing your questions. Like do not type too many, thinking if you really have to etc. Not being too forward asking questions that are very unlikely to be answered at the specific points in time and the like. Just please think respectfully and sensibly.

This thread was created to make it seem more manageable and will act like a Q&A. It's easier to think and reply in here than the separate threads in those games, it's more convenient improving communication and will hopefully prevent repeated questions, unseen comments. And it's personal for our US representative that we're grateful and welcome his presence.
I see. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. :)

KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar

I can definitely provide information on some of recently announced titles. Provide information support and or help regarding already released titles. If you just want to chat and discuss things that is fine as well.

Games that are going to be released in Japan or announced in Japan recently have limited information

Regarding Dynasty Warriors Online i personally wished this would have came to the west. However even now i have not heard any mention from Japan regarding this.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eric, can we suggest a polling for Western fans too? Since Japanese are the only one who is able to vote who is their favorite, and who needs to be in the game. Why not make one for Western fans? So both of Japanese and Western gains one of their favorite..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar

Ryō Genken
Thu May 21, 2015 7:28 pm
Eric, can we suggest a polling for Western fans too? Since Japanese are the only one who is able to vote who is their favorite, and who needs to be in the game. Why not make one for Western fans? So both of Japanese and Western gains one of their favorite..
Hi Ryo ,

Could you provide clarification regarding this? It sounds like a good idea though.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
KoeiTecmoAmerica
Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm
Ryō Genken
Thu May 21, 2015 7:28 pm
Hi Ryo ,

Could you provide clarification regarding this? It sounds like a good idea though.
It's like this. DW8 and SW4 opens up a polling system, from which they can either votes which one are the fans most favorite character and which generals you like to see in the main game. The thing is mostly Japanese are the one that votes for them.

Of course, Non-Japanese Fans can vote it too, provided the needed link, and some Japanese knowledge. But i doubt the fans will be able to express their opinions of a certain character they like, without being able to speak Japanese on the Japanese voting system. Fans will need to copy the kanji, and then edit, and make sure the language is translated properly.

Furthermore, it just my opinion and observation. But non-Japanese fans and Japanese fans tastes tends to differ. I give an example of Street fighter game: Karin are favorite in Japan, however in Western..is Ryu. It's definitely not Karin Kanzaki, the rich Princess lady who tends to be portrayed as tsundere. THis alone makes the different taste, and most often it'll clashed at each other. Furhtermore Japanese Poll is dominated by female(Cute, bishoujo schoolgirl to be exactly.) while vice versa the non one.

Now that Japanese are the only getting the polling, most often Non-japanese fans one MUST accepts it even though it's not their favorite, this makes it quite unfair, since Japanese can get who they wanted, but not us non-japanese.

That's all i can say. SOmeone else can phrased it better than me, since English is not my mother tongue.
Edited by Ryō Genken, Thu May 21, 2015 7:48 pm.

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Basically, there are character popularity polls in Japan that can influence who appears in future games from KT.

He is suggesting something similar for us western fans.

As it stands now, only some of us are able to contribute to these Japan polls because not all of us are fluent in the language, so we simply settle for whoever the Japanese fanbase choose, should KT decide to include them.

KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar

Thank you for the clarification.

I appreciate it and definitely sounds like a good idea. To get a better poll data in the future i will definitely place it via Twitter so NA&Europe can contribute.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
KoeiTecmoAmerica
Thu May 21, 2015 8:16 pm

I appreciate it and definitely sounds like a good idea. To get a better poll data in the future i will definitely place it via Twitter so NA&Europe can contribute.
Oh i'll be delighted to see it. Hopefully KT Japan can also take a peek, and wonder if they can do something about it too.

Thx you, Eric. ^_^

KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar

Ryō Genken
Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 pm
KoeiTecmoAmerica
Thu May 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Oh i'll be delighted to see it. Hopefully KT Japan can also take a peek, and wonder if they can do something about it too.

Thx you, Eric. ^_^
If they don't take a peek :P, i will send a report to them with the compilation of data. I will keep my eyes open for when they have the polls in Japan..

Angelic Linca
Member Avatar
Blue Sunshine of Wei
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: What are chances of swimwear/more revealing outfits for buff/manly male DW/SW/DOA characters? Not exactly fair only female and Zhao Yun/Mitsunari-type characters to get revealing DLC outfits. More shirtless costumes and speedos for male characters.

KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar

LittleMonsterSakura
Thu May 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Question: What are chances of swimwear/more revealing outfits for buff/manly male DW/SW/DOA characters? Not exactly fair only female and Zhao Yun/Mitsunari-type characters to get revealing DLC outfits. More shirtless costumes and speedos for male characters.
Hi Sakura,

I will send over a inquiry to see if anything is in the makes.

Aryamehr
Member Avatar
KHODA SHAH MIHAN
Wow, Thank you so much for those, Eric! ^_^ You are a great help. :D I'm sure everyone is glad to have you in the forum! :)

~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

Thanks, Honda-san :P

Also want to quote this for emphasis:

Quote:

Saying please and thank you when suggesting things would be appreciated as well. Let's not forget our manners or try to force any suggestions.

Deng Ai
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Eric. Will SW4-II for PC/PS4 have a English dub when it releases in NA/EU this Sep?

Also, will there be a Atelier Dusk Sky or Toukiden Kiwami release for PC?

Thank you.

Gaz
Member Avatar
He Qi's Homeboy
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi there, thanks for taking time to answer fan questions, I'm sure we all appreciate it.

For my inquiry, I was wondering if there is any news on the state on English dubs for future releases, especially KoeiTecmo's "flagship" titles such as the Warriors series. I know for a fact many fans were disappointed that SW4 and DW8: Empires did not receive an English dub.

KoeiTecmoAmerica
Member Avatar

Deng Ai
Thu May 21, 2015 11:59 pm
Hi Eric. Will SW4-II for PC/PS4 have a English dub when it releases in NA/EU this Sep?

Also, will there be a Atelier Dusk Sky or Toukiden Kiwami release for PC?

Thank you.
Hi Deng Ai

Regarding the 1st question. From the information i have at hand it seems like SW4-II will not have an English dub. I'm truly sorry if this affects the decision of your purchase.

Regarding the 2nd question. I have hopes for Koei Tecmo to further the game variety on Steam however as of now there is no information regarding those two games.
Edited by KoeiTecmoAmerica, Fri May 22, 2015 12:15 am.

Broccoli
Officer
[ *  * ]
Hello there Eric :)

KOEI TECMO EU mention about this
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/601261282055032832 i wonder if it's the truth. since KOEI TECMO EU can already answer the question regarding SW4-II makes me want to ask a question about it too.

Does SW4-II PC uses the same graphical assets that can be seen on the PS4 version?

And this has been bugging me for awhile now, and i am really curious to know about it if you don't mind me asking then i would like to talk about it here it goes

Do you collect the english fan feedback and send it to the developers over Japan? or you have to translate all of the english fan feedback into Japanese language then only send them over ?

Speaking about Toukiden Kiwami for some reason i have a feeling that it does has the chances to become a hit on PC as well. Playing with friends over LAN/Online sounds like alot of fun to me :)

Lastly, will there be a PC version of Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess?
Edited by Broccoli, Fri May 22, 2015 1:49 am.

CATGUN
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Edit: Post edited, as the issue has been resolved and has been edited to prevent confusion.
Edited by LittleDragonZ, Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 pm.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
CATGUN
Fri May 22, 2015 12:45 pm
Edit: Post edited, as the issue has been resolved and has been edited to prevent confusion.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=10012832&t=7394084
Edited by LittleDragonZ, Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 pm.

CATGUN
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryō Genken
Fri May 22, 2015 12:55 pm
CATGUN
Fri May 22, 2015 12:45 pm

http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=10012832&t=7394084
Edited by LittleDragonZ, Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:02 pm.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · KOEI TECMO Updates, Deals & Releases · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.