Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Warriors All-Stars (Musou Stars); NA - 8/29/2017, EU - 9/1/2017 [PS4/PC]
Topic Started: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:45 am (140,717 Views)
Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-announced-ps4-ps-vita

Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, Ouka, Zhao Yun, Sanada Yukimura and Sophie are playable characters. It's also hinted that one of Ruby Party games character are also playable in this game.
Personally this is gonna be yet another WO game. But since Orochi already defeated in the timeline we finally get a new storyline this time with more guest character.
Also i hope they also add oldies characters in this game. What i mean by oldies are forgotten Koei tecmo's titles. Like Atelier-Khemia series charas, Destrega, Crimson Sea and many old more not just new characters cause really that would be boring.

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGnKY37EKyo

Official Site Link: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/stars/
Official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/musou_stars

SCANS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

INFO

BlackKite

If Orochi took place in a blended dark world, Warriors All-Stars seems to have a world with brighter setting instead

Posted Image
Posted Image

Seems like the maps in Warriors All-Stars will be more based on each single series rather than WO's mish-mash?

Posted Image

Dynasty & Samurai posterboys seem to get over-the-top new attacks too in Warriors All-Stars.

Posted Image

Short synopsis of Warriors All-Stars (1) A prosperous world is withering because the King who control miracle fountain suddenly died.

Short synopsis of Warriors All-Stars (2) The Queen told the Princess that they'll need to summon other world heroes to restore the world.

Short synopsis of Warriors All-Stars (3) Due to some malfunction, the heroes are summoned at various places in this world.

Short synopsis of Warriors All-Stars (4) There are 3 people eligible as heir to the throne including the Princess. Hence the 3 factions.

The game will have less or a bit more than 30 playable characters.

BlackKite

Warriors All-Stars will have about 30 charas from over 10 series. Will hold a poll at Famitsu on which chara people want to see there.

30人前後, so around less or more than 30 characters. Realistic projection is around 28-34 people I guess haha

More info:
BlackKite

Excerpts of the interview for Warriors All-Stars have appeared at that certain blog, so here we go.

Koei-Tecmo initially thought to make a new Orochi, but they want to evolve whole Musou series, so it got remade to Warriors All-Stars.

KT want to make Warriors All-Stars different by limiting number of charas because if they put too much it'd be no different from Orochi.

Charas picked for Warriors All-Stars mostly already fixed, but they'll consider fan requests with DLCs, complete with more stories & endings

Another reason why they limit charas in Warriors All-Stars is because they want deeper interpretations of the appearing characters.

Story in Warriors All-Stars will be Free Scenario & Multi Ending. Will be able to proceed in any order & can freely change characters.

Warriors All-Stars will allow you to bring a number of ally characters who can support you with specific actions.

So All-Stars is =/= Orochi so there may be chance I may be not ignoring it :p Will read the full interview once Famitsu is out.

Over 10 series in Warriors All-Stars? Let's see so far we have..
DW
SW
Toukiden
NG
DOA
Deception
Sophie
Harukanaru
Opoona

Also Kou Shibusawa Production IP will also appear in All-Stars, but not ROTK or Nobunaga's because there's already DW & SW lol.

So let's see... definitely not Winning Post though lol.... ah, Uncharted Waters? or.... Nobunyaga.....

WIP List of Confirmed Characters and Speculations

Confirmed Roster (8):
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Hidden Silhouette Roster (12):
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ixbran
Member Avatar
God of War
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Posted Image
Click for Bigger

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGnKY37EKyo
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryō Genken
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:45 am
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-announced-ps4-ps-vita

Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, Ouka, Zhao Yun, Sanada Yukimura and Sophie are playable characters. It's also hinted that one of Ruby Party games character are also playable in this game.
Personally this is gonna be yet another WO game. But since Orochi already defeated in the timeline we finally get a new storyline this time with more guest character.
Also i hope they also add oldies characters in this game. What i mean by oldies are forgotten Koei tecmo's titles. Like Atelier-Khemia series charas, Destrega, Crimson Sea and many old more not just new characters cause really that would be boring.
I heard of a surprise announcement coming up but I did not expect a huge crossover like this. I was like "whaaaaaaaaaa" when I saw this one. :blink:

I'm actually kinda glad they're not going for another WO since I feel that they kinda ended the stories after WO3U (plus Orochi's already getting shoved away by others). For this one, they managed to put Atelier and Toukiden characters which are interesting (the Atelier enemies remind me of DQH lol) and there are a few more silhouettes of the characters behind.

What I am mostly curious about is that do they plan to just use characters that are only under Koei-Tecmo or would they plan to have characters from other game companies/series like Dragon Quest, One Piece or even LoZ (though highly unlikely because it's on the PS4). I would love to see some guest characters make a debut that is not under KT or the ones KT already collaborated with.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
One thing though...Orochi can still reappear. They can go KOFXIV route by preventing Orochi's birth, but then it caused distortion in the world once again and forced everyone in this mixed universe again.

ttora
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ixbran
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:10 am
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Posted Image
Click for Bigger
One Piece, Hokuto no Ken, gundam characters... They are not own by Koei. Koei devellop their games but the rights are still owned by Bandai Namco. If you look around the net, you'll see that these games are not Koei games but Bandai Namco Games.

And about that game... It feels like a party game ^_^
Edited by ttora, Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 am.

WarHawk
Member Avatar
Where did bandana go?
Another shitty game. KT seems degrading more and more... first ekeitsuden (whatever its name), now this. Unbelievable. I hope it fails in sales, and koei starts developing what most of us awaits.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
WarHawk
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:15 am
Another shitty game. KT seems degrading more and more... first ekeitsuden (whatever its name), now this. Unbelievable. I hope it fails in sales, and koei starts developing what most of us awaits.
Watch how they added Liao Hua or for you Xu Sheng from DW Blast to this game, and your view might changed.

SazukeEX
Member Avatar
Behold Sun Shi! The Fiery Tiger Cub of Sun Ce, Lu Xun's Tigress, and the Mother Tiger of Lu Kang!
So, a spiritual successor to Warriors Orochi, huh?

I expect a much smaller cast than DW or even SW as they ficus more so on just the most popular and/or poster characters.
Edited by SazukeEX, Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:20 am.

Ixbran
Member Avatar
God of War
ttora
Ixbran
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:10 am
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Posted Image
Click for Bigger
One Piece, Hokuto no Ken, gundam characters... They are not own by Koei. Koei devellop their games but the rights are still owned by Bandai Namco. If you look around the net, you'll see that these games are not Koei games but Bandai Namco Games.

And about that game... It feels like a party game ^_^
I AM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN!

You know I can see them gouing the rout of this getting maybe an NX and Xbone release in the west at first, because an Xbone for western release is obvious and how well KoeiTecmo have been working with Nintendo with HW cant be far behind

Maybe they mightgo the rout of each consoled version having select guest characters from other IPs? Maybe with Sophitia in WO3U, the PS4/Vita version could have Soulcalibur characters, the NX version could have the HW Cast, Xbone can have ... I dunno and in all honesty I'm not even going to try and pretend to care enough about Microsoft to sugest anything

THIS IS SO EXCITING I CANT EVEN! I NOW HAVE A REASON TO BUY A PS4, or a vita.

WarHawk
Member Avatar
Where did bandana go?
Ryō Genken
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:18 am
WarHawk
Watch how they added Liao Hua or for you Xu Sheng from DW Blast to this game, and your view might changed.
pff dreamer.
seriously, chances on it like below 0 on this point. really.
I just don't see sense to release new crossover game before new dw title. it is so wrong in all ways.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
They already said they don't want to announce DW too quickly. If they announced to quickly, it'll end up being criticized anyway.

WarHawk
Member Avatar
Where did bandana go?
Ryō Genken
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:21 am
They already said they don't want to announce DW too quickly. If they announced to quickly, it'll end up being criticized anyway.
lol 2 quickly? i think enough time has passed since the last title. sure, it's subjective, but did not they have both time and sources to develop new game whatsoever?

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
WarHawk
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:24 am
Ryō Genken
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:21 am
lol 2 quickly? i think enough time has passed since the last title. sure, it's subjective, but did not they have both time and sources to develop new game whatsoever?
Well me having huge WISHES, HOPES & ASSUMPTION for KOEI. Reworking the gameplay, and my wishes that ALL characters in DW having their own unique quirk & mechanism that changes their gameplay drastically from one to another character..YES. Remind you they have 83 CHARACTERS, they need to rework it because they said the gameplay already stale enough, they might even introduce new attack system and FOR EACH CHARACTERS WITHOUT IT BEING DLC. Can you imagine how MANY THAT IS?

SazukeEX
Member Avatar
Behold Sun Shi! The Fiery Tiger Cub of Sun Ce, Lu Xun's Tigress, and the Mother Tiger of Lu Kang!
Didn't they say DW9 would be announced this year? So might as well wait as they're going to do more than lengthen the era and add more characters.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
There's this problem though..i think this will be a place where KOEI would put their DLC character practice. I'm SURE OF IT.
Also don't worry, THIS is NOT the surprise announcement for TGS tomorrow. So chances are DW9 might still be announced.
Edited by Ryō Genken, Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 am.

Lady Of Bow
Member Avatar
Rage Of Tiger's Daughter
[ *  *  *  * ]
Im not surprise,this game is not what I want,I was waiting new dw game but not this wo crossover with team ninja,gust and that ruby party game

Ixbran
Member Avatar
God of War
Apparently Musou Stars is already the 5th highest search on Yahoo.

https://twitter.com/musou_stars/status/775614107533795333
Posted Image

PeJ
Member Avatar
Lonely shadow tiger
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What a surprise ...
2017 will be a great year for my lovely games :
After Nier automata, there will be musou stard hell yeah Day 1 at home :D
xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm in because of Gust and Toukiden characters. :hehe: Hope they add characters from Ar tonelico/no surge and Nights of Azure too. Concerning Toukiden characters, I'd like to see Ibuki, Nagi and Rinne. And if they put some Toukiden 2 characters in it, Gwen, Benizuki and Tokitsugu would be great.

As much as I'd like to see some characters from One Piece: Pirate Warriors, I don't think it's happening because of licensing issues.
Quote Post Goto Top

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
The amount of "we want DW9 now" is just surprising me. :XD

I'm a bit excited for this one but I need something that would hype me for this game though. If they want to target the overseas audience, they better do more than just Ryu or Kasumi. All I want to see is at least a guest character or two from anything else than KT or have something new for a musou crossover.

Also, that Ni-oh protangonist oughta be in or I'll be disappointed since it might be a missed opportunity.

SazukeEX
Member Avatar
Ryō Genken
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:30 am
There's this problem though..i think this will be a place where KOEI would put their DLC character practice. I'm SURE OF IT.
Also don't worry, THIS is NOT the surprise announcement for TGS tomorrow. So chances are DW9 might still be announced.
I can see them doing character dlc here. Maybe bundle them with stages and costumes too like Hyrule Warriors Legends.
Edited by SazukeEX, Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:03 am.

Daikyō
Member Avatar
I'm ready to serve you all

Whoaa this game really gains my interest, even much more than DW eiketsuden game. Now i'm looking forward to the list playable characters that will be available in this game, somehow i'm kinda doubt that every characters from DW and SW will be appeared here just like in Orochi series but fingers crossed! ^_^

Ixbran
Member Avatar
God of War
SazukeEX
Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:00 am
Ryō Genken
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:30 am
I can see them doing character dlc here. Maybe bundle them with stages and costumes too like Hyrule Warriors Legends.
Aaaahhhhh, that would be so cool! Even if they cant get the full cast of characters from each series in the base game, then they can release what characters that arent in the base game as DLC with special scenarios surrounding them.

OH MAN could you imagine this game having WO3U's Duel Mode? Or maybe WO3U's Gauntlet Mode! Thatd be so cooool!

oh, you think this game will have character switching?

JTran
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
YAAAS! I loved the character switching and interactions of characters in the Orochi games. I totally understand some of the hate so far though, since this game will be using the same engine we've been seeing for years now and the characters will generally be the same. Personally I'm not bothered by it at all because I can have THREE WAIFUS AT THE SAME TIME!!!(Maybe)
Edited by JTran, Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:38 am.

SolidZone 26
Member Avatar
Officer
[ *  * ]
WarHawk
Yet you are posting on a forum dedicated to all things Koei Tecmo. What the hell are you doing here? If you think this game is ****, you shouldn't even be in this forum. Yet, you are here with over 8000 posts and signed up since 2010. Something tells me you're just being bias or trolling.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · KOEI Legends · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.