Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fire Emblem Warriors; Next Nintendo franchise to be Warriors-ed
Topic Started: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:06 am (57,959 Views)
Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Discuss here.
Edited by Ryō Genken, Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:06 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uesugi Kenshin
Member Avatar
Mewshuji
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So far we don't know much. Trailer showed a few "iconic" weapons, but I only recognized Chrom's weapon and Lyn's weapon, and Chrom showed up (no face seen, but c'mon, it's his outfit) at the end of the trailer.

Kiritsugu
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chrom looks cool. And Chrom is pretty cool lord (and he voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, one of my favorite seiyuu)

I am sold, basically. Dat Falchion

Also, off topic, i thought i saw SW Nobunaga at Switch presentation. Samurai Warriors for Switch?
Edited by Kiritsugu, Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 am.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
Personally...it will hurt Musou Stars and DW9 hype...i know both are on different console than Nintendo. Yeah it HURTS them. Dunno if it's good to announce when DW9 is still unknown. :|

Ixbran
Member Avatar
She can finally get to the different worlds <3
i finally have a reason to get into the FE franchise.

count me in as excitrd!

tirnoth
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Most intriguing.

SazukeEX
Member Avatar
Behold Sun Shi! The Fiery Tiger Cub of Sun Ce, Lu Xun's Tigress, and the Mother Tiger of Lu Kang!
I hope it includes more than just main characters.

I personally want Seth. Oh, and Hector with Farina who is the only one that fits as the mother of his daughter. She has the sane face and everything as well as being exclusive to Hector Mode as more evidence on her being his wife as Hector Mode is the true story of FE7 and fills in all the stuff Elmwood mode misses as well as being longer.

Kuroda Kanbei
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh look its that game I've been clamoring for all that time :) It really is the most perfect Warriors game you could ask for.

I'm mildly worried that the swords showed in the trailer imply this is going to be an Awakening/Fates/Shadow dragon only thing which would leave the other Fire emblems, including the one that got people in the west into the series left out but its important to note that its to soon to tell.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Valamanj
Member Avatar
Fine, twist my arm...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very, very excited for this game. I actually didn't have much faith that it'd actually happen, but there's an incredible amount of potential for characters here.

If I can play as Arthur from Fates I will die happy.

DarkRebellions
I'm Back!
pls add camilla and lucina??
Edited by DarkRebellions, Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:38 am.

UpInMahBubble
Member Avatar
Who you calling a cute prince?
This isn't gonna kill the hype for DW9 or Musou stars at least considering Musou Stars isn't on the same console and there's no way DW9 will be either.

Looking forward to seeing more info. Especially which characters/classes get represented.

Right now some wanted adds are Camilla, Charlotte, Hinata, Owain, Anna, Effie, Titania, Ike, Arthur, Heather, Tiki and Caeda.

Those were the first ones I could think of atm :hehe:

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Pinned.

Definitely interested to see more of this game. The franchise musou games seem to really play very well, especially Hyrule on the WiiU, so this should be a similar experience.

Obligatory :camilla:

Uesugi Kenshin
Member Avatar
Mewshuji
http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-coming-this-holiday-xenoblade-chronicles-2-this-year/

Confirmed for Holiday 2017.

Yunchan
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Here is my money Nintendo, take it :listen:

BlackKite
Member Avatar
長宗我部菜々

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23FEWarriors%20from%3Abk2128&src=typd

Mostly confirmed roster as of reveal
Chrom [Awakening] (100% - Model shown at end of teaser trailer)
Corrin [Fates] (99% - Weapon shown at teaser trailer)
Ryoma [Fates] (99% - Weapon shown at teaser trailer)
Xander [Fates] (99% - Weapon shown at teaser trailer)
Marth [Shadow Dragon] (99% - Weapon shown at teaser trailer)
Lucina [Awakening] (90% - Awakening's Falchion in the game, she also has amiibo)
Robin [Awakening] (80% - Has amiibo)
Ike [Path of Radiance] (80% - Has amiibo)
Roy [Binding Blade] (80% - Has amiibo)

Amakusa
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Kiritsugu
Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:11 am
Also, off topic, i thought i saw SW Nobunaga at Switch presentation. Samurai Warriors for Switch?
Well I thought that was for Nobunaga's Ambition which I believe is Switch-bound. On the other hand their character designs between the two game aren't too far off from each other.

Kiritsugu
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Amakusa
Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:23 am
Well I thought that was for Nobunaga's Ambition which I believe is Switch-bound. On the other hand their character designs between the two game aren't too far off from each other.
Strange, for some reason i thought NA Nobunaga looked different

Also, can't wait for more info about both :cool:

Uesugi Kenshin
Member Avatar
Mewshuji
That was without a doubt NobuAmbition Nobunaga. Specifically from the pre-Okehazama cutscene. I've seen that one so many times I can't mistake it. :lol:

Anyway I'm kinda meh about this game now, in spite of initial hype. I'm convinced none of my faves will be in it- Kagero, Libra, Sully, Reina, Panne, Scarlet... ... I mean, Tiki, Tharja, and Camilla stand a chance but they're not my favorite favorites.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
Welp, I first expected Mario Warriors because of the rumors of Mario in a Sanada armour but NOPE, I was off-guard and got excited when I saw this one.

Although Joshscorcher already lost it too when I saw his stream and his reaction was priceless. Super priceless. :P

Posted Image

I didn't play much of FE besides the ones of GBA which were interesting (though sadly didn't finish but at least I kinda knew Lyn from Smash Bros).

I'm oddly hyped despite not being a FE kind of guy but I do love the settings and how the characters are like. Looking forward to this.

I swear how many Musou games can KOEI manage at this rate? All-Stars, DW9, DQH 1 + 2 and now this. :blink:

Rance
Member Avatar
eat your spinach
I'm gonna be real disappointed if the roster just consists of all the boring lords from each game.

Those are often the most dull characters in the series. There are definitely some exceptions to that rule. Ike was a ******* badass and so was Hector. Pretty much everybody likes and faps to Lyndis too. But most of the lords are just really bland in contrast to the supporting cast.

I'm hoping we'll see some series favorites like Owain and Anna. Let's face it: Those two are much more awesome characters than 90% of the revealed cast so far. Wouldn't mind some oddball choices either like FF8's Joshua or Radiant Dawn's Heather or Nephenee.
And nevar forget

Posted Image

MOULDER THE BOULDER
Edited by Rance, Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 am.

Yunglex313
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
I need all FE mechanics to transfer. Stats, the weapon triangle, ******* class ups and class trees, all that ****. Each non lord character needs two upgrade class choices that do nothing but change their weapon type choices and stats. I need the rpg level mechanics, I need togglable permadeath, I need Rinkah, and I need flying classes actually flying. I DON'T CARE THAT ITS UNHEARD OF IN A WARRIORS GAME! YOU TO DO FIRE EMBLEM RIGHT, YOU GOTTA HAVE FLIERS! AND MY SKILLS TOO.

You can leave the controlled breeding system out.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
Yunglex313
Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:53 pm
I need all FE mechanics to transfer. Stats, the weapon triangle, ******* class ups and class trees, all that ****. Each non lord character needs two upgrade class choices that do nothing but change their weapon type choices and stats. I need the rpg level mechanics, I need togglable permadeath, I need Rinkah, and I need flying classes actually flying. I DON'T CARE THAT ITS UNHEARD OF IN A WARRIORS GAME! YOU TO DO FIRE EMBLEM RIGHT, YOU GOTTA HAVE FLIERS! AND MY SKILLS TOO.

What about the petting system? Probably Japanese exclusive especially when we have Team Ninja involved... :hey:

Come to think of it, I would love to see a Pegasus Knight character/gameplay in. For a Warriors game, I expect there to be a variety of weapons knowing that FE has a whole bunch of weapon types, including types of spells too. Hopefully KT will be smart enough to provide that variety because that's what make FE after all.

On the other hand, there's a lot to choose from though. And if we go by the norm, 13 is the usual number of characters we get at start (16 if you count HW's free character update). This worries me the most because what Blackkite said shows high probability and I don't want to just use swords all the time.

ShinSeiryuuZan
Member Avatar
槍族 & 義 トリオ Fan
[ *  * ]
Gosh, I'm pretty excited about these news...
So, I hope I can use Prince Innes from FE Sacred Stones while playing this game due to he's my favorite character and I would like to see all of those flying classes as well (I like Vanessa so much and I love to make her ended up marrying Innes though, :D )

Rance
Member Avatar
eat your spinach
Yunglex313
Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:53 pm

That would be stellar to be honest. I actually hope they have a bunch of those ideas and really change the gameplay to suit the FE franchise.

I'm calling it right now. This will be the game's Lü Bu.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Rance, Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:54 pm.

Metakirby
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Finally, I wanted it so much since a couple of years ahah! :D I hope we'll get more informations soon, I hope that Dw9 will come to Switch too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Franchise Warriors · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.