Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi; For PS4, PC, & Nintendo Switch
Topic Started: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 am (27,196 Views)
AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Official site:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/taishi/

呉大帝
Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:21 pm
From the Translation about NA 15

1. More than 2000 officers and more cities than NA 14

2. There are two types of solider, one is peasant soldiers, recruiting them will reduce agriculture yield. another is professional soldiers, recruiting them will spend a lot of money.

3. Tons of historical events have been added.

4. The detail of the map is 100 times than NA 14.

5. Because of the the map has more detail, zoom in you will see the battle like NA 14 into battle scene. Zoom out you will see the battle like NA 14 big strategy map. Therefore no more into battle scene.
It like this game: Hegemony III: Clash of the Ancients,
http://store.steampowered.com/app/308173/Hegemony_III_Clash_of_the_Ancients/
You zoom out it shows your troops are many chess move on the big map, when you zoom in it become a RTS battle field.

Posted Image
Posted Image

6. You troops don't need to follow the road. you can let your troops go anywhere. Do not need to build the road like NA 14.

7. NA 15 main system is the "will" system which is improving AI, complex AI. Different clan have different plan. if you or other AI block or interrupt another clan's "will"(plan), this clan will react your action and judge whether or not you or other AI have threat for them. If this clan think your or other AI's actions have threat for his "will"(plan), he will declare war with you or other AI.
From the translation I think the "will" system more like the Civ 6 leaders' opinion system. e.g. When you build a wonder, you interrupt the AI Qin Shihuang's wonder plan. He will dislike you and warn you. If you keep building many wonders, he may be declare war with you.

8. From the AN 15 official website, I can confirm that the NA 15 UI's main color will be dark blue and dark red. other UI's color will be brown and dark green.

9. the game will be released this year(2017) winter time. but because it is a KOEI's game. We all know KOEI = dark and shame. Therefore the release date may delay to 2018
Edited by AntonKutovoi, Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:36 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zai Tong
Member Avatar
StormBlessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haven't played soi in a while they add anything new ?

Motrini
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
AntonKutovoi
Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 am
New Nobunaga's Ambition game is announced on TGS!
The long breaks between the last SLG titles were a bit worrying for the future of the genre, but this is just too fast :XD

P.S.
Just noticed they are talking about a whole new "series", not just a new game.
I wonder what does it mean...
Edited by Motrini, Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:46 am.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
AntonKutovoi
Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 am
New Nobunaga's Ambition game is announced on TGS!

For the curious:
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/new-nobunagas-ambition-series-development

Zai Tong
Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:10 am
Haven't played soi in a while they add anything new ?

Nope. Wait for Ascension.
Edited by JMSA, Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:19 pm.

Nobunaga -1194
Member Avatar
Is that so ?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally a new Nobunaga's Ambition game , I have been stuck with Souzou for 3 years or so .

Souzou and all of the expansions are alright ,but is it too much to ask when I want a new game to the series ?

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
A little bit, Koei's timing is really bad if I'm honest. Granted, they are still developing the game but let's not forget that Risshiden/Ascension came out this year. It's still too early to launch news of a new NA game.

Motrini
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nobunaga -1194
Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 pm
Finally a new Nobunaga's Ambition game , I have been stuck with Souzou for 3 years or so .

Souzou and all of the expansions are alright ,but is it too much to ask when I want a new game to the series ?
They are talking about a new series though, not a new mainline title.
I think it probably won't be a regular strategy game.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Motrini
Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:25 pm
They are talking about a new series though, not a new mainline title.
I think it probably won't be a regular strategy game.
Maybe something like Kessen? I don't know...

呉大帝
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
I guess Nobunaga's Ambition 15 will release at the end of 2017 or in early 2018.

If no an accident, ROTK 14 will release in 2020 which is the 35th anniversary of ROTK series.

I also guess the map of Nobunaga's Ambition 15 may use the same as Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru which is very clear.
Posted Image
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TwfBHSZIzKa354ag-sa6NX2vs2YnUZr5kLG15JPmUQI5R8yUlAWYG8YPRR-uv0ckXc2jIln6Cg=w1920-h1080-rw-no

(this map also is about “Battle of Kawanakajima”--- was released in 35 years ago, October 26, 1981. )

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/shibusawa-kou/
Edited by 呉大帝, Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:34 pm.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
To be fair, the map you just posted from Sanada Maru looks a lot like Sphere of Influence. :lol:

呉大帝
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
曹操
Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:27 am
To be fair, the map you just posted from Sanada Maru looks a lot like Sphere of Influence. :lol:
You see the snow on the mountains, and mountains' color. It's much clearer than Sphere of Influence.

I also have played Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension about 120 hours. I don't think the map looks same with Sanada Maru

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
呉大帝
Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:48 am
You see the snow on the mountains, and mountains' color. It's much clearer than Sphere of Influence.

I also have played Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension about 120 hours. I don't think the map looks same with Sanada Maru
And nothing against it, on the contrary, I think that if Koei wants to make another NA game they just have to pick Sphere of Influence and make it better. However, the game that they are developing seems to be a whole new series. So it's probably not the successor to Sphere of Influence.

Vandal Thorne
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Agree. A new version of SoI that goes farther back in time to like Onin or Kakitsu. Also, more minor clans.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Vandal Thorne
Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 pm
Agree. A new version of SoI that goes farther back in time to like Onin or Kakitsu. Also, more minor clans.
In therms of balance, I don't think it would be possible to go so further back. Besides, they don't need to go so far from 1534 in order to daimyō like Ujichika Imagawa, Sōun Hōjō, Yoshioki Ōuchi... become playable.

I know that the series is called Nobunaga's Ambition but the fact that we can play pre-1551 and post-1582 scenarios, is a sign that Koei wants to expand further than Nobunaga's life as a daimyō.

Zai Tong
Member Avatar
StormBlessed
Nah they should take a new route with this game make it like Battle for middle earth but with NA fighting style

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Zai Tong
Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:29 am
Nah they should take a new route with this game make it like Battle for middle earth but with NA fighting style
They seem to be taking a new route with the series they are developing. From what I've read, this is not going to be a successor to Sphere of Influence but a whole new series. Probably a spin-off to Nobunaga's Ambition, maybe with a different battle system, maybe focusing on the earlier Sengoku period... everything goes at this point, we have no information.

Vandal Thorne
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
曹操
Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:41 am
Vandal Thorne
Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 pm
In therms of balance, I don't think it would be possible to go so further back. Besides, they don't need to go so far from 1534 in order to daimyō like Ujichika Imagawa, Sōun Hōjō, Yoshioki Ōuchi... become playable.

I know that the series is called Nobunaga's Ambition but the fact that we can play pre-1551 and post-1582 scenarios, is a sign that Koei wants to expand further than Nobunaga's life as a daimyō.
Actually there are a number of really interesting generals throughout the 1440s~1520s. For Ise Shinkurou (more commonly known by his post-humous name - Hou'jou Sou'un), you would need game play starting around 1474 and going to about 1514 or so (since he's dead by 1519). You'd also have to add clans like the Ou'mori and Miura into the mix.

Going back to the 1510s would also let them finally fix the glaring anachronism that is the series of events for the Nagao (the rebellion with Jou'jou (a branch family of the Uesugi) is all over by about 1515 and the Uesugi in Echigo proper are puppets by 1519).

More interestingly Nobunaga's great grandfather is one of the people responsible for the Shiba civil war, one of the direct inputs that leads to the Ou'nin War. The Oda are actually a powerful faction from the early 1400's onwards, the Asakura simply beat them to the punch of throwing over the Shiba (which the Oda didn't do in the 1470s because of politics).

Lots of great stuff from 1440 (Yoshinori has the Takeda of Aki kill the clan head of the Isshiki and take their lands, which they are only partially successful) to about 1521. Then there's a big lull in the 1520s and 1530s where not a lot of interesting things happen. Then things heat up in the 1540s again.

Mr.Honda

Made a separate topic for the recently announced NA game :P

I think it's been said that KT is using the newer 3D maps across their games now, and making constant improvements to the model as they go along. It's why the Sanada Maru map looks like the NA SOI map, and why this new game is sporting a newer-looking one.

I wouldn't be surprised if the map from SW4 (Chronicle Mode) was a foundational or early edition of the map(s) we have now.

I like the consistency and the fact that they're improving details along the way, if it is indeed true (can't remember where I read it though :P )

NINJA Toad
Member Avatar
🇧🇷 🐸: Sou sapo ninja!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If only the new mysterious series had deep warfare gameplay, more like Total War Shogun 2. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Vandal Thorne
Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 pm
Actually there are a number of really interesting generals throughout the 1440s~1520s. For Ise Shinkurou (more commonly known by his post-humous name - Hou'jou Sou'un), you would need game play starting around 1474 and going to about 1514 or so (since he's dead by 1519). You'd also have to add clans like the Ou'mori and Miura into the mix.

Going back to the 1510s would also let them finally fix the glaring anachronism that is the series of events for the Nagao (the rebellion with Jou'jou (a branch family of the Uesugi) is all over by about 1515 and the Uesugi in Echigo proper are puppets by 1519).

More interestingly Nobunaga's great grandfather is one of the people responsible for the Shiba civil war, one of the direct inputs that leads to the Ou'nin War. The Oda are actually a powerful faction from the early 1400's onwards, the Asakura simply beat them to the punch of throwing over the Shiba (which the Oda didn't do in the 1470s because of politics).

Lots of great stuff from 1440 (Yoshinori has the Takeda of Aki kill the clan head of the Isshiki and take their lands, which they are only partially successful) to about 1521. Then there's a big lull in the 1520s and 1530s where not a lot of interesting things happen. Then things heat up in the 1540s again.
You have to understand that my reservations are not caused by Ōnin or Kakitsu. I just don't think it would be possible for the game to cover such a larger period of time. Think about the massive number of new officers, portraits, skills, events... that Koei had to create and then, adding them to the already existent ones. It would be fantastic if Koei could cover Ōnin and Kakitsu in NA, but would that be possible?

Rance
Member Avatar
tfw KOEI-Tecmo is capable of making good games
I hope KOEI trolls everybody by really making a new NA series such as "Nobunaga's Other Ambition: Cooking with Japanese Flavors" or other such nonsense.

Mr.Honda

Rance
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 pm
I hope KOEI trolls everybody by really making a new NA series such as "Nobunaga's Other Ambition: Cooking with Japanese Flavors" or other such nonsense.
Cooking Demon: Nobunaga's Other Ambition? :o

I'd buy a 3DS for that s*** :XD

Joking aside, I'm glad to see KT investing in the NA series like this. I'm hoping/guessing SOI was a success for them and it's fueling the additional flurry of NA titles lately.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Maybe, just maybe... :XD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Chef_of_Nobunaga

Quote:

Plot:

A young chef named Ken (ケン) is mysteriously transported to the Sengoku period and he also loses most of his memories. He is thrown in the midst of a battle between soldiers, and, as both sides think he is a spy, they hunt him down. During his escape, Ken meets Natsu (夏), a young blacksmith girl. Because of his cooking abilities, Ken is soon recruited as personal chef of Oda Nobunaga.

hozonov
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
A game about Nobunaga no Chef? I'd buy it even if it were Xbox exclusive.

NA14 series is NA:Souzou, NA:Souzou with PUK y NA:Souzou-SengokuRisshiden. When they say a series I think it just means NA15 with all the certain-to-come spin-offs and dlcs and etc. Will we get a proper announcement by december maybe? Will it be before they announce DW9?
Edited by hozonov, Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:36 am.

Rance
Member Avatar
tfw KOEI-Tecmo is capable of making good games
Cooking Naga would be way more exciting. NA15 will probably come with the usual issues of a vanilla game. I heard Souzou was actually really blah on release, but got better with expansions. That's probably why SOI felt so good.

I'm still interested though, I guess. I think they should consider bringing back a tech tree, or possibly various different trees (tech, culture, etc.) with different factions possessing different strengths. Maybe some of the weaker clans in terms of manpower/officers could benefit from having superior tech (though KOEI would probably just imbalance it by giving the stronger factions all the best benefits).

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · KOEI Tactical Strategy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.