Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Attack on Titan 2 Announced!
Topic Started: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:11 am (632 Views)
Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
https://youtu.be/o3e2rgI-28o

Mother of mercy already!? :blink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Good deal, was just going to post this :hehe:

America: http://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/attackontitan2/

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/899526520242294784

Quote:

#AttackonTitan2, a sequel to our first game is currently in development & coming out Early 2018. #ShingekiNoKyojin #AttackOnTitan #KTfamily

Europe:
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/899526521853030405

Quote:

Calling the last line of defense in the fight for humanity!
#AOT2 EARLY 2018
Are you ready? Spread the word!
#AbandonAllFear

Japan:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/shingeki2/

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Expected news. Now the question is - will it be Winter 2018 (before Season 3 of the anime) or Spring 2018 (along with S3).

DarkRebellions
I'm Back!
This game will focusing on season 2. I'm interested to see Berserk musou 2.

LordTerrantos
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
IceBeam
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:07 am
This game will focusing on season 2. I'm interested to see Berserk musou 2.
Wouldn't expect a Berserk Musou 2 for a long time. mostly because from what the 1st game already covered. and there needs to be more chapters made by the mangaka of Berserk to continue with a berserk musou.

the sales were good enough on steam but cant say it sold as well as some other musou games.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
So AOT2 is confirmed on the following platforms:

PS4, PS Vita, Steam and surprisingly Nintendo Switch.
Edited by Yukimazan, Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:23 am.

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
Awesome!
Hey, at least the human stages will probably be baller on the Switch given how the motion controls of the Switch and the buttons on them give an extra amount of "realism" / immersion on how the grapple spidey-wires work in universe. Yeah, I imagine the Switch version being the definitive version for the fans, if such controls are implemented.

__Wang Yi__
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://gematsu.com/2017/10/koei-tecmo-attack-titan-2-over-30-playable-characters And also http://gematsu.com/2017/10/koei-tecmo-attack-titan-2-four-new-famitsu-screenshots
Edited by __Wang Yi__, Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:08 pm.

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Legend
Just saw these 2 new articles and thought it might interest the people here.

Attack on Titan 2 for PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC Gets New 1080p Screenshots: Characters and More.

Attack on Titan 2 Gets New Screenshots Showing More Aggressive Titans and New Options.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
Livestream of AOT 2 has ended. Blackkite has translated the entire stream.

YOU CAN NOW CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTER

WOW

DarkRebellions
I'm Back!
AOT2 will have original characters.
Posted Image

and also Krista LEnz will have casual outfit.
Posted Image

RPGNoZero
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
So, is this game a bigger clonefest game than DW9? Not sure what's the point in making all these unimportant side characters (who mostly died after very short screentime) playable.

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
it's basically Toukiden, with less enemy variation, and less moveset variation, but with more modern sounding, hype music , plus it has horses

it's not really fair to compare it to DW9 because this is not a Musou game

Lion of Sagami
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]

Well, now that Season Two has been out for some time, then can they make Ymir turn into a Titan in missions just like Eren?

I think they should put Annie, Bertolt and Reiner at least on missions.

I'm happier with the CAW, but I hope they can make a preview for the future characters as
Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by Lion of Sagami, Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:55 pm.

__Wang Yi__
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
https://gematsu.com/2017/12/koei-tecmo-attack-titan-2-launches-march-20-north-america-europe-march-15-japan Here is a new trailer and some gameplay with other titans confirmed playablen
Edited by __Wang Yi__, Wed Dec 6, 2017 4:23 pm.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
How come barely anyone is talking about this game? Is barely anyone here an AOT fan? :XD

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

I've seen AoT talked about in the Fun Area back when the first game came out, not many members here who bought the game and discuss it though :/

I seem to recall Swillo (member, YouTuber, etc.) is a fan of the first game and will likely jump on board with the sequel. Swillo always seemed to have good things to say about the first game and it would be interesting to hear in what ways the gameplay is improved from someone who's pretty much mastered the game, from the videos I've seen ^_^

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
I never got the first game but if I can't get DW9, then I can just get this game. Always wanna try something new.

PhineBuyM3
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like the first game, but I'm not sure if adding CAW is enough to make me get the sequel.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
PhineBuyM3
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:54 am
I like the first game, but I'm not sure if adding CAW is enough to make me get the sequel.
The sequel has a lot more content to build up from the original. There's new stories, new methods to capture titans as well as buildings, techniques I think, playables, even online multiplayer (idk if there's local co-op but I'm sure there will be)

And a post-update will have you play as a titan and eat people like Ganon mode lmao.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Franchise Warriors · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ęKOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.