Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
https://kwconquerors.net/ KOEI Warriors: Conquerors; New official site for the KOEI Warriors universe.
Topic Started: Sat Sep 2, 2017 7:39 pm (1,393 Views)
XenoShaun
Member Avatar
KOEI Warriors: Conqueror's Chairman
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Hey everyone! Not the most ideal of announcements, but we wanted to get the ball rolling on things. Some of you may know of this from social networks and other areas we have been pushing the new site, but https://kwconquerors.net/ is now the new official website for KOEI Warriors!

KOEI Warriors: Conquerors came about back in 2007 initially as just a co-forum to host our major forum based roleplay games, and after a brief break in 2010 (four years in fact) we started to expand and become our own sister branch to KOEI Warriors. With the shutdown of KoeiWarriors.co.uk we are now officially taking over the mantle as the website and home base for all KOEI Warriors networks.

Here we will post anything related to our KW:C outings for you guys to see, along with official site stuff and the like. Be sure to use this place now as your goto place for KOEI Tecmo news and content!

If you have suggestions, opinions or feedback be sure to let us know! If you wish to help out with anything at all for the site, then send me a PM and we can discuss it!

Thanks everyone! You guys are great and we hope to continue to become stronger and better than ever before!
Posted Image
https://twitch.tv/koeiwarriorsconquerors/

Hey everyone, quick addition to after all this. We will be going live on our twitch channel (linked above) for some Warriors All-Stars gaming! Be sure to come check us out! We'll be live in 15 or so minutes for a couple hours or so.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
This is such great news. Thank you all for your hard work. :)

If you need help with something, I don't mind lending a hand.
Edited by JMSA, Sat Sep 2, 2017 7:51 pm.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Thanks ^^ We appreciate your support!

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nice, we finally got a Site again, keep up the good work, guys :2up:

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Yep! And thanks for your support!

Twilight Sky
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
Whatever it takes to keep things rolling. :)

DarkRebellions
I'm Back!
Welcome Back! KOEI Warriors: Conquerors.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Thank you !!

Also I want to make a quick note for those that noticed. I am aware majority of the screenshots on many of the lesser active pages aren't working. Thanks to good ol' Photobucket going fully premium. This will take a fair while to fix, as we transfer the pictures to our own server or our external imgur server.

And uh, DW9 stuff incoming.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
XenoShaun
Wed Sep 6, 2017 9:19 pm
Thank you !!

Also I want to make a quick note for those that noticed. I am aware majority of the screenshots on many of the lesser active pages aren't working. Thanks to good ol' Photobucket going fully premium. This will take a fair while to fix, as we transfer the pictures to our own server or our external imgur server.

Yeah, I spent an afternoon changing all pictures from my tutorials in this forum. Poor you, I don't envy you at all. :lol:

Use imgur, it was recommended to me and it's working great.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
JMSA
Wed Sep 6, 2017 10:00 pm
XenoShaun
Wed Sep 6, 2017 9:19 pm
Thank you !!

Yeah, I spent an afternoon changing all pictures from my tutorials in this forum. Poor you, I don't envy you at all. :lol:

Use imgur, it was recommended to me and it's working great.
Haha yes I use imgur normally for pictures off the site, such as for our KWC forum images, whatever I may use here to follow announcements etc. It has been a Godsend since Photobucket became a hassle (believe even before the premium lock, they restricted size and quality of pictures uploaded for a while).

I mainly want to get the most recent games covered first. The obscure games can hold on longer before updates. I still have so much content to add to pages too! Warriors All-Stars, Ni-Oh, Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure 2 are hugh priority. Luckily DW9 and Fire Emblem Warriors are getting gradual updates from me on the pages easily enough.

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Indeed, I hope imgur never thinks of doing something similar. I feel like it's an even user friendlier site when compared to Photobucket. I guess it's one of those cases where being simpler is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well work hard I guess. :hehe: It's so good to see the site back.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Hey everyone! We are seeking feedback on what you would like to see happen from us in the future with our Twitch channel!

I'm personally having few issues setting up my game capture card (stinking laptops disk drive is busted boo), and the current special streams we have held so far have been hosted by my work partner. But am hoping to get the card and such working in order soon enough!

So the question really is, what kind of content would you like to see? Just like we have been doing like livestreams near (or on) release for the game in question showing it off? Playthroughs of games from scratch to finish with more regular streams? Random streams of random KT games? We would really appreciate any feedback you guys can give us, and let us know what kind of content you would like to watch!

Also to add, we plan to still upload our past streams (and any future streams we do) to our YouTube channel for those that miss them. https://www.youtube.com/kwconquerors/

And our twitch for reference: https://www.twitch.tv/koeiwarriorsconquerors/

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
Personally, I would like to see streams of games who are about to come out like Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi (especially this one) and Dynasty Warriors 9. It would be great to see some gameplay, the new mechanics...

I think it's the better considering that if we want to see some random playtroughs we can go directly to Youtube. Unless, of course, if someone wants to cover 'dark' Koei games like Taikō Risshiden. I would be up for that as well.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
We only have access to games that get released in Europe mainly. Our budget is too thin to stretch to Japanese imports. As for games such as Dynasty Warriors 9 we will most definitely be doing a livestream on or just after release for it.

The idea of Livestreams isn't just promotion but also a form of entertainment. Though we will be doing Promotional streams each major release (can probably expect one for Blue Reflection later this month and then again for Fire Emblem Warriors / Nights of Azure 2 in October).

*Personal note, due to certain things I suffer with, I can kind of seeing this being fairly good therapy and is fun to do, especially if I can get the dang thing to work. Out loud thinking I was initially looking into a playthrough of Ni-Oh with all three DLCs as well, though that would take FOREVER to get through.
Oh on imports. I DO have DOAX3...
Edited by XenoShaun, Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 am.

Reverie
Member Avatar
Realist
That's good, I sent an email to contacts, but a few things I think will help is, when you click on the games, to have official website of said games linked there as well, unless I missed something.

Also a jukebox system or something would be neat if you guys can pull it off, otherwise it's good to have an up to date website again.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Reverie
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:52 pm
That's good, I sent an email to contacts, but a few things I think will help is, when you click on the games, to have official website of said games linked there as well, unless I missed something.

Also a jukebox system or something would be neat if you guys can pull it off, otherwise it's good to have an up to date website again.
We replied to the email, let me know if you got it alright, or if there was any problems. I haven't had a chance to test out the contact response system much.

SDMARZ
Member Avatar
: X
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
For a second there I go excited of the prospect of a new conquerors game being in development.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
SDMARZ
Mon Oct 2, 2017 6:16 pm
For a second there I go excited of the prospect of a new conquerors game being in development.
It's currently in the want stage, not really the feasible stage. Our team is far far smaller than when we last attempted a Conquer game project, and we know how that unfortunately ended up.

Strata
Member Avatar
Conqueror
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ahh mate, nostalgia. I would 100% play a new one.

Duke
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
XenoShaun
Thu Oct 5, 2017 7:56 pm
SDMARZ
Mon Oct 2, 2017 6:16 pm
It's currently in the want stage, not really the feasible stage. Our team is far far smaller than when we last attempted a Conquer game project, and we know how that unfortunately ended up.
Is this still in development or has it been brought to a halt?

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Duke
Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:05 pm
There is currently no actual development going on right now. However I do have a ton of ideas and other such stuff that could be brought to life in a Conquer style game.

Also appologies to everyone who has noticed a halt to the website and our facebook page. I've been going through a lot of personal problems (thankfully being worked on), along with my team as well. But we will be starting up again properly in the dawn of the new year! We have big stuff in store so stay tuned!

Duke
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
XenoShaun
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 pm
Duke
Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:05 pm
There is currently no actual development going on right now. However I do have a ton of ideas and other such stuff that could be brought to life in a Conquer style game.

Also appologies to everyone who has noticed a halt to the website and our facebook page. I've been going through a lot of personal problems (thankfully being worked on), along with my team as well. But we will be starting up again properly in the dawn of the new year! We have big stuff in store so stay tuned!
I apologise for posting the question in the RP forum. I had just seen this post.

I sincerely hope members join up and stay commit if a new version is going to be developed and released at some point.

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
No problem at all. I hope my answers have clarified everything. Who knows what 2018 will bring for us here at KW! *hint hint*

Adlet
Member Avatar
Come here Vyrn!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
With the soon release of DW9 that should give more hype and material to work with.

Theres defintely people eagerly awaiting the Conquer games (myself included).

XenoShaun
Member Avatar
Posted Image
https://kwconquerors.net/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ęKOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.