Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Is anyone getting the dynasty warriors 9 treasure box edition?
Topic Started: Wed Jan 3, 2018 2:58 am (1,412 Views)
TrueMusouWarrior
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
Hi I was wondering if anyone one is getting the dynasty warriors 9 treasure box edition and if so can someone please rip the ost cd and send me a link to it or will it be uploaded on the members music download page.

Because I upload koei extended osts on my youtube channel Ultimatefigther343 and I want to upload a dw9 complete soundtrack too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Theres 7 weeks before the game comes out.

Buy the game yourself.
Goto Top

Ahsoka Tano
Member Avatar
ďIím no Jedi.Ē
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Divine
Wed Jan 3, 2018 3:15 am

Buy the game yourself.
Christ you donít need to be so rude!!!
Edited by Ahsoka Tano, Wed Jan 3, 2018 3:21 am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oooh, what different features does it have? Artbook and ost?

It depends on how much more it will cost than the core game. Generally, I only care about the core game, but I've been a DW fan for a long time....

If its more than twice the price of the regular game, then no. If its like only 150% of the cost of the regular game, then maybe...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cao Hong 14
Member Avatar
The one and only
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I haven't bought it yet but I'm more than likely going to buy the treasure box edition, primarily for the artbook. I did it for both DW7 and DW8 so I may end up doing it again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Cao Hong 14
Wed Jan 3, 2018 4:27 am
I haven't bought it yet but I'm more than likely going to buy the treasure box edition, primarily for the artbook. I did it for both DW7 and DW8 so I may end up doing it again!
Sorry for asking a dumb question, but how much more do these versions cost over the "game only" version?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MemPhiZ ZX
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cao Hong 14
Wed Jan 3, 2018 4:27 am
Is it available in english version, or just japanese?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cao Hong 14
Member Avatar
The one and only
It's only available in Japanese unfortunately :/

The treasure box edition is about 130 bucks plus tax, so around double that of the normal game, which is a bit pricey. I would never buy an edition of any other game, but because it's Dynasty Warriors I'll do it. Besides, I feel like the art-book will be the best it's ever been this time. The costumes are fantastic which should provide for some great artworks, plus I'm hoping there will be art of some of the cities and locations in the game, which we've never seen before.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Ouch, that's over $1000 HKD, which is just 1/3 of the price for a ps4, so might as well save it for the ps4 instead :XD :XD :XD

And I'm probably getting the Chinese version for DW, I'll get the JPN version for SW, where it fits more anyway. Thanks for the info though :2up:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MemPhiZ ZX
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cao Hong 14
Wed Jan 3, 2018 5:15 am
It's only available in Japanese unfortunately :/

The treasure box edition is about 130 bucks plus tax, so around double that of the normal game, which is a bit pricey. I would never buy an edition of any other game, but because it's Dynasty Warriors I'll do it. Besides, I feel like the art-book will be the best it's ever been this time. The costumes are fantastic which should provide for some great artworks, plus I'm hoping there will be art of some of the cities and locations in the game, which we've never seen before.
hmmm that's disappointing. I want the artbook and the prints, but wish the game is in English. :/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cao Hong 14
Member Avatar
The one and only
MeowMeow

And I'm probably getting the Chinese version for DW, I'll get the JPN version for SW, where it fits more anyway. Thanks for the info though
Yeah I really want the Chinese version too because I actually speak and read fairly decent Chinese, but the problem is that I don't understand much traditional Chinese and I'm pretty sure the Chinese version will only be in traditional :meantongue:

I'm mainly going to be getting the treasure box for the artbook as well. I can listen to the ost online anyways, but not that I've actually heard any tracks from this game yet that I'm in love with. But for me I hardly ever buy video games at all so I can make an exception for DW9 and spend more, since it may be the only game I buy for months and months.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChibiGingi
Member Avatar
Oh dear lord...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If it's not coming Stateside, then no, I'll not be getting it. I don't have that kind of money anymore, and even if I did, I really need to not blow it on extra stuff, even if I do want it.
Online Profile Goto Top

DarkRebellions
Member Avatar
Scholar of the First Sin
I hope DW9 will get Treasure Box for Western like SW4II.

BTW, Ikkitousen edition is too expensive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lazaroth
Member Avatar
Connoisseur
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TmnC
Wed Jan 3, 2018 3:20 am
Divine

Buy the game yourself.
Indeed, what the hell !?

A person can't say anything nowadays.

On topic, I never bought a DW treasure box before, but I'll probably get this time around. I've missed the Monster Hunter World collectors edition, so if I'm lucky I'll get the DW9 TB.

The treasure box it's Japan exclusive ?
Edited by Lazaroth, Thu Jan 4, 2018 1:52 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TrueMusouWarrior
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
Lazaroth
Thu Jan 4, 2018 1:23 pm
TmnC
Wed Jan 3, 2018 3:20 am
Divine

Buy the game yourself.
Indeed, what the hell !?

A person can't say anything nowadays.

On topic, I never bought a DW treasure box before, but I'll probably get this time around. I've missed the Monster Hunter World collectors edition, so if I'm lucky I'll get the DW9 TB.

The treasure box it's Japan exclusive ?
Yeah it looks like a japan exclusive but I could be wrong
Offline Profile Goto Top

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't think so. At least not as a day-one. Maybe somewhen later when i spontaneously stumble over one with a good price on ebay. Usually every TB has a very special item beside Soundtrack, Databook etc. The item this time are those character picture frames, which don't attract me that much. Unlike the DW8-TB, which had that nice 3D-crystal, which i definitely had to get. The Ikkitousen Box attracts me more, though yeah, it is too expensive for me.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ancient Daemon
Member Avatar
Queen of the Nanman
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does no one think itís unreasonable the Tc wants other people to spend their money so he can benefit on his youtube? Divine was blunt but itís a fair question.
Offline Profile Goto Top

~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

Ancient Daemon
Tue Jan 9, 2018 6:00 pm
Does no one think itís unreasonable the Tc wants other people to spend their money so he can benefit on his youtube? Divine was blunt but itís a fair question.
If you think he's being unreasonable, you can politely tell him directly that you think he's being unreasonable. There's no need to instigate others against him. It's not as if he's forcing anyone into anything, people are perfectly capable of refusing him. Ancient Daemon, please tone it down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ancient Daemon
Member Avatar
Queen of the Nanman
[ *  *  *  * ]
No I am not going to buy the Treasure Box Edition TC.
Offline Profile Goto Top

~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

Since the OP's question seems to have been answered, I'll be closing this topic now ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.