Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Dynasty Warriors 9 [v6]; Always check the information thread and the first page of this thread regularly.
Topic Started: Fri Jan 5, 2018 10:10 am (326,793 Views)
Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Posted Image

A.K.A 『真・三國無双8』
V6 THREAD

LAST UPDATED: January 11th 2018

CLICK >> Posted Image << CLICK

Teaser & Trailer:

Gameplay Footages:

Wu Characters

Shu Characters

Wei Characters

Jin Characters

Other Characters

Misc Gameplay Videos

New character(s):

Zhou Cang

Cheng Pu

Man Chong

Xun You

Xu Sheng

Cao Xiu

Xin Xianying

SCANS:
First Batch (Announcement)

Second Batch (Zhao Yun, Cheng Pu, Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun)

Third Batch (Man Chong, Zhou Cang, SSX, Lu Xun, and Lu Bu)

Fourth Batch (Xun You, Lu Lingqi, Xiahou Yuan, Daqiao, Xiaoqiao, Zhuge Liang, Zhang Fei)

Fifth Batch (Xu Sheng, Sima Zhao, Wang Yuanji, Zhen Ji, Cao Pi, Zhang Bao, Xing Cai)

Sixth Batch (Cao Xiu, Xun Yu, Yue Ying, Jiang Wei, Zhuge Dan, Wen Yang, Zhu Ran

Seventh Batch (Lu Meng, Xu Shu, Cao Ren, Jia Xu)

Eighth Batch (Xin Xianying, Taishi Ci, Xu Huang, Liu Shan, Pang Tong, Chen Gong)

Ninth Batch (Bao Sanniang, Guan Suo, Han Dang, Zhang Chunhua, Pang De)

Tenth Batch (Zhu Rong, Meng Huo, Li Dian, Lu Su, and Huang Zhong)

Eleventh Batch (Lian Shi, Yue Jin, Guan Xing, Fa Zheng, Zhong Hui)

MISC:

- Latest popularity poll result - Message

- Famitsu interview (credit goes to BK)

- Famitsu Interview at Chinajoy (credit goes to BK)

- Chinajoy Expo interview (credit goes to ReinaBlaka)

- Twitter Icons

- 51 weapon types according to Dengeki:

Spoiler: click to toggle

*Will be updated regularly*

V6 thread is up! Board rules still applies, and never forget to regularly check the information thread as well as the first page of this thread. Also please notify me if i missed any info so i could post it in the first page, thanks!

Link to V1:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9028007/

Link to V2:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9061893/

Link to V3:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9075280/

Link to V4:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9080387/

Link to V5:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9093606/
Edited by Mr.Honda, Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:47 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Hello everyone,

As Bell mentioned, I'm here to address how things will be handled from here on out within this topic specifically, but keep in mind these guidelines apply forum-wide in harmony with the Forum Rules (please read if you haven't already done so, so that there's no misunderstanding once strikes are handed out for violations).

1. The trolling of other members will not be tolerated. Same goes for flaming (which thankfully we've seen much less of, let's keep it that way).

2. Opinions will be respected. You do NOT have to agree, you CAN disagree. Do so with mutual respect and stay civil. Its really not difficult to be polite, even when you disagree.

3. Repeated off-topic, nonsensical spam or persistent negativity needs to stop. This is a discussion forum, not a chat box. Put some thought into your posts. If you can criticize something constructively, then do so. But if you're here for the 10th time in two days to post and remind everyone that this game sucks and you hope KOEI flops hard, then please do everyone a favor and keep those pointless comments to yourself.

4. Take advantage of the Posted Image function on specific posts you feel to be in violation of Forum Rules. I must emphasize that this is NOT to be used to report people who disagree with you. Mods will review the post(s) and any rules violations and respond accordingly.

5. If you simply can't get along with someone, and you're unable to ignore them yourself, then please add them to your Ignore List. If you need help or instructions as to how to do this, please contact a member of the Staff.

Much of this is pretty much spelled out in the Forum Rules and/or is common sense, so please heed these reminders and guidelines.

Violations of these rules and guidelines will result in disciplinary action that may include the following:
  • Verbal warning (individually or collectively)
  • Warning level increase (Strike)
  • Posting restrictions (you may be required to have a moderator approve your posts if you're a repeat offender)
  • Posts that are off-topic may be deleted so as to deter spam
  • Temporary suspension for repeated violations
  • Banned from KW (worst-case scenario when all else has failed)

The Staff will be making some changes as well to better monitor the topic (and forum in general) to make sure that things don't get out of hand again.

Thank you for your time and attention.

:honda:
Offline Profile Goto Top

throne
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
To starts things off, here is DW in a nutshell, a recent video of Gamestop:

https://youtu.be/bhiW7oDbQlI?t=194
Edited by throne, Fri Jan 5, 2018 11:49 am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renside
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ancient Daemon
Member Avatar
Queen of the Nanman
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just FYI, your opening post needs updating, MrH, with final batch etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WarHawk
Member Avatar
Where did bandana go?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh the thread is alive again. Hopefully, there will be more news this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ahsoka Tano
Member Avatar
Im no Jedi.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aw was hoping to wake up to some new gameplay vids :( I want to see Yue Jin, Zhang He And Zhong hui!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JHouser
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
throne
Fri Jan 5, 2018 11:49 am
To starts things off, here is DW in a nutshell, a recent video of Gamestop:

https://youtu.be/bhiW7oDbQlI?t=194
........and I am so good with that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
TmnC
Fri Jan 5, 2018 12:26 pm
Aw was hoping to wake up to some new gameplay vids :( I want to see Yue Jin, Zhang He And Zhong hui!
Personally not looking forward to Yuanji kick no.3 video :sly: , I do however want to see more of the fan sword. I think it's the only new weapon not to get a showcase video yet though we saw glimpses of it in the 6 min trailer they did. Don't mind who they show it on, we can get both our wishes if Zhong Hui is indeed amongst next batch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiritsugu
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think its safe to assume we wont get any news, because of New Year holidays in Japan.

But next week we'll get updates.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ahsoka Tano
Member Avatar
Im no Jedi.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Skode
Fri Jan 5, 2018 1:03 pm
TmnC
Personally not looking forward to Yuanji kick no.3 video :sly: , I do however want to see more of the fan sword. I think it's the only new weapon not to get a showcase video yet though we saw glimpses of it in the 6 min trailer they did. Don't mind who they show it on, we can get both our wishes if Zhong Hui is indeed amongst next batch.
See I adore the knives so Im not fussed by the clone moves on it :p Im more excited to see whether my theory is correct that Zhang will put the knives between his fingers for a couple moves and use them like claws. Hear hear about the fan sword though, need to see it in action.
Edited by Ahsoka Tano, Fri Jan 5, 2018 1:26 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

TmnC
I was hoping this too :(

I really wanna see how Zhanghe, Zhonghui and Zuoci play - curious to see how their old EX attacks and musou will be incorporated with their clone weapons.

When are we expected to get new info? this week or the after?
Goto Top

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Legend
Very fitting for the opening of V6, there was this pic tweeted earlier today. There was some text on it. Easily translated, even through google translate. At first look i was like "Huh? A submarine boat :o ?" :XD
Looks wonderful.

Akihiro Suzuki:
"Since it is the first post of the New Year, i tried taking "Sunrise" in the game. It is the sunrise i saw from the mouth of Yangtze River."
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow level 49 character with a life-bar that small? I wonder what the max level will be. I do think they should stick to 50 again, having to level up to get to like 120 on 8CE was such a waste of time, they didnt give us any incentives at all.

Also the textures are looking better, much better than their previous screenshots.
Goto Top

throne
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
I don't remember if we've talked about this but anyone knows what is that green bar under the musou bar? It seems like they have changed the icon for that bar too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

throne
Fri Jan 5, 2018 2:15 pm
I don't remember if we've talked about this but anyone knows what is that green bar under the musou bar? It seems like they have changed the icon for that bar too.
Maybe thats like thats the indicator how much your character can sprint? Since they added the sprinting bar for the horses I assume they also did the same for the characters.
Goto Top

Mibu Kyoshiro
Member Avatar
Awesome!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Calling it now, like in the side games, you have to reach either level 255 or 150 in the game and the season pass will rise it to 255 and the green bar below is a survival-stamina meter, where you'll have to eat and drink at regular times to either be at top shape or you die / get sleepy and transported to your hut a la Stardew Valley / get tired like in Fire Emblem Echoes and your life bar is halved, your performance is poor and your stats are affected or something. :hehe:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Myst
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Itd be great if Zhong Hui surprise us all with a move that separates the fan sword and tortures/tears up the enemy, a really evil attack :XD
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eni
BOOEH
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That green bar seems to be some sort of stamina bar.

I remember in the latest long pv they released there's a part with Xiahou Dun doing the air dash thingie, and the bar depleted a bit then refilled.
Online Profile Goto Top

Wild Lion
Member Avatar
Legend
What DW needs is a Style Meter to push players not to use the same attack over and over again :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Funky Z
Officer
[ *  * ]
The green bar is for the R1+O special move.
https://youtu.be/jp38se79JWk?t=6m44s
Edited by Funky Z, Fri Jan 5, 2018 3:23 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ruder9
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Funky Z
Fri Jan 5, 2018 3:18 pm
I guess that makes sense, alot of them are huge buffs, like on Xu Sheng and Sun Jian, so trying to limit it isn't a bad idea. It does seem to charge a bit fast considering the buffs last quite a while though. And if it has it's own bar, I wonder how strong the non-unique EX-Triggers will be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dragonninja123
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
Funky Z
Fri Jan 5, 2018 3:18 pm
they changed it in PV3, you can see that it use for some action like dodge, air jump.
here
https://youtu.be/zkkVzPvp5_4?t=57
and here
https://youtu.be/zkkVzPvp5_4?t=232
Edited by Dragonninja123, Fri Jan 5, 2018 5:04 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Funky Z
Officer
[ *  * ]
Oh great thank you, I didn't pay attention !
Offline Profile Goto Top

throne
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
so it is a stamina bar confirmed but does it have anything to do with survival like some have said?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.