Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Luna
Topic Started: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:18 am (343 Views)
Sun Wolong
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ * ]
Luna’s height is 149cm, her blood type is O. Her birthday is October 15th and she’s 18-years-old. She loves baked sweet potatoes. She’s a student and arrived to the island for research purposes, with interest in the secrets hidden deep within Venus islands. She is voiced by Rie Takahashi.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AntonKutovoi
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She is voiced by Shiori Mikami, not Rie Takahashi.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wodash
Member Avatar
undefeated in all directions
i wonder what kind of fighting style she'll have if she's in the actual DOA, it's either something that augments her lazy/drowsy manner or the complete opposite of it, maybe Sumo :doge:

LordTerrantos
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just the fact she likes sweet potatoes, has white hair, and seems to like knowledge/is a scholar. made me think of Plachta from Atelier Sophie. i know thier quite different tho. just find it a bit odd.

tho i still wonder what kind of fighting style Luna and Misaki will have if they are added into DOA6.

wodash
Member Avatar
waaaait, there's a Misaki?, i thought this was the only new character so far, brb checking that up :wacko:

LordTerrantos
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah there is a Misaki i think she was revealed a few months ago when they started working on the free browser version of Venus Vacation. (tho only for japan). She is like the assistant to the Temporary Owner of Zack Island. Outside of that Misaki seems to like reading manga, diving, and do astronomical observation.

Between the two. I notice the DOA fanbase likes Misaki much more then Luna, if only because Luna seems expressionless, Monotone, Emotionless. and somewhat Lazy. while Misaki seems far more expressive, cheerful, and energetic.

wodash
Member Avatar
oh THAT girl, i remember now, tho IIRC she didn't get her own PV like this one whichis why i forgot i guess, that one looks too much like Honoka tho s that's prolly another reason why i don't remember her much.

Artorias
Member Avatar
Scholar of the First Sin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She could be the friend of Misaki?
Quote:

i wonder what kind of fighting style she'll have if she's in the actual DOA, it's either something that augments her lazy/drowsy manner or the complete opposite of it, maybe Sumo

I guess Her fighting style will be Capoeira for some reason.

Persephone
Member Avatar
徐氏
[ *  *  * ]
Luna looks adorably weird. I wonder what her nationality is, does anyone know? Anyway, any chance they'll update doax3 fortune with this new content with some kind of patch?

Artorias
Member Avatar
Scholar of the First Sin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Late :

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Character Specific Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.