Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Dynasty Warriors 9 Not on Irish PSN Store; Cannot pre-order DW9 on the PS4 store for Ireland (it's available on other stores)
Topic Started: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm (445 Views)
GamerBhoy89
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Whenever I search for 'Dynasty Warriors 9' on the PSN store, it doesn't show up or even exist. Why is it not showing up? I have seen it show up in other PSN stores; such as the Chinese version on the Singapore PSN Store, and on the Indonesian PSN store, also.

I don't want to have to wait until release to download this game as my internet is just woeful for large game downloads, and I find pre-ordering and pre-loading very convenient in this regard.

I have been able to preload games in the past with no issues and have been able to play them on 00:00AM as expected.

Will this make its way to European digital stores before release (to preorder)?

Kind Regards.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I live in Malaysia here though the version atm is only Chinese (releases same date as JP). I think they haven't set up the pre-orders yet for overseas/English so best to wait for now.
Edited by Yukimazan, Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:10 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah though AoT 2 IS up now on Xbox. Given that's also Koei I'm sure it's gonna be up soon.
Online Profile Goto Top

GamerBhoy89
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Thanks guys, I'll keep checking the store every couple of days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

loki555
Member Avatar
Just another shuist >_>;;
[ *  *  * ]
Link

Well, the north american FB page and twitter that there wont be a pre-order for the downloadable version on PSN and the Steam version.
Edited by Mr.Honda, Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:21 am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ancient Daemon
Member Avatar
Queen of the Nanman
[ *  *  *  * ]
Why do you need to preorder a digital release? They won’t run out :D
Online Profile Goto Top

GamerBhoy89
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Ancient Daemon
Thu Feb 1, 2018 10:19 am
Why do you need to preorder a digital release? They won’t run out :D
So I wouldnt have to wait for a whole day for it to download. It was ready to play at 00:00AM as a result
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Closing this as game is released ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.