Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics
Topic Started: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:29 am (329 Views)
~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

Thought it was only fair to make a Winter Olympics topics as well! ^_^ Today's the day, heheh, discuss anything pertaining to the games in this topic. Personally I'm most excited for figure skating and ice hockey :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Without the NHL players I care quite a bit less than I would have 1998-2014, but go Canada go for everything I guess :lol: Canada is far stronger in winter than in summer, so go get'em eh?

(Tessa Virtue is such a babe :heart: :heart: )

Posted Image

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good luck to you all, Portugal will be there but as it is with the Summer Olympics, I'm not expecting much. Unfortunately, apart from football, our government practically doesn't invest in sports. It's a shame but, it is what it is.

Hopefully the US, Canada... will bring a lot of medals hope to make you all happy and proud. :) And yes, Tessa Virtue is really attractive and very successful as well. Will she bring the gold this time again?

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Tessa and Scott Moir still have a decent shot, though 2 in a row was already really impressive. Same with moguls skier Alex Bilodeau, the first Canadian to win gold on Canadian soil back in 2010! (Vancouver)

Posted Image

She's such a babe :heart: I had a big crush on her back in 2010 :lol:
Edited by MeowMeow, Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:39 am.

Katatonia
Member Avatar
destroy.erase.improve

Go team Greece :lol: right, we ain't winning any medals
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uesugi Kenshin
Member Avatar
Mewshuji
I'll be paying attention if not watching the figure skating, for sure. 'v' Just like I love my horse stuff and martial arts in the Summer games, haha.

Also what a wonderful opening ceremony!!
Posted Image
These are the mascots of the games by the by- Olympics and Paralympics respectively. :>
Edited by Uesugi Kenshin, Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:58 am.

Beards
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
After last winter olympic succes, our estimation of medal scoring on speed skating is about 15 medals. The Dutch team seems to be in high spirits again. I hope the competition is better prepared this time around, last winter olympics a couple of Norwegians forfeited to compete because they found that it was useless :lol:

And as we speak, the first day resulted in 4 medals on speed skating. 1500m men's silver, and a full podium on the 3000m women's

Mr.Honda
Member Avatar

Saw parts of the opening ceremony, I rather enjoyed that ^_^ The bit with the lit-up drones in the shape of a snowboarder was pretty awesome, then they formed up into the Olympic rings symbol ^_^

Been catching various events here and there, not really focusing on specific events or anything. Bobsledding is always cool :ph43r: Saw some luge (also cool :ph43r: ), speed skating, biathalon, etc.

The Olympics just tends to be on the TV wherever I go, so I watch what I can :asia:

Lu Xun001
Member Avatar
He's a Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
the Czechs barely beat Korea in Ice Hockey 2:1, and to think we used to have such a mighty hockey team :OMG:

Parents watch a lot, so i get the occasional info about how are we doing, but i'm not really following the olympics intently :lol:

NINJA Toad
Member Avatar
🐸 NINJA Toad. Pronounced "NINJA Toad."
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Was watching a bit of ice hockey, Finland vs Norway but meh, I used to always get excited of ice hockey but these days I don’t. I rarely watch any other sports than combat sports :tonbogiri: anymore. I’ll probably just tune in for the finals. Would have been more exciting for sure if NHL would have let the players participate. Well, another world cup in exchange would be cool too.
Edited by NINJA Toad, Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:03 pm.

Call Me Hunky
Member Avatar
Yare yare daze
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really only watched the snowboarding parts. Chloe Kim and Shaun White were absolutely spectacular

Wolfbane
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been watching it a lot. I loved the snowboard events. I'd also like to congratulate Lizzy Yarnold for defending her Skeleton gold! The first brit to ever defend a winter olympic title.

Twilight Sky
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
I like that the political BS has been kept to a minimum, that to me is what makes any Olympic games enjoyable to watch.
Edited by Twilight Sky, Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 am.

Beards
Member Avatar
Emperor's Retainer
A 5th place in overall standings with 20 medals earned mostly on the longtrack ice scating. We've had less clean sweeps than 4 years ago, but we did end up winning some medals on the short distances. Usually the Dutch don't perform as well on the short distances and the short tracks.

NINJA Toad
Member Avatar
🐸 NINJA Toad. Pronounced "NINJA Toad."
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Germans shocked everyone, they played so well! Almost won gold in ice hockey but Russia scored in the last minute to make it even and then scored the winning goal in overtime. That was exciting!

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
The Germans were magnificent, 55 seconds away.
Still miffed about Bettman and no NHLers. Would have likely been a 3-peat for the men (the women, it went to the shootout, which is a terrible way to decide championship games, but whatever).

Canada is now settled in as the 3rd best winter nation overall for quite a few olympics by now. Moir and Virtue were magnificent and sexy as always :heart: .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.