Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dynasty Warriors 9 DLC
Topic Started: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:49 am (35,692 Views)
Daikyō
Member Avatar
I'm ready to serve you all

They have launched the DLC site.
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/smusou8/info_dlc.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lady Zhen
Member Avatar
"Have you succumbed to my charm?"
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ahh thank you for sharing it

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Definately not disc locked content then clearly lol

PeJ
Member Avatar
Lonely shadow tiger
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
way too late.
April : furniture and hideway dlc ..; who cares about that
may : only 3 weapon ... just 3 oO
summer : npc charz.

So who will wait may or summer for these dlc ?

ChibiGingi
Member Avatar
These Hands Are Rated 'E' for Everyone!
Skode
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 am
Definately not disc locked content then clearly lol
Unless someone cracks into the game and finds the assets already there, then looks like it.

Thus far, not too impressed but its just launched so I cant expect too much.

I just wanna know when I can get Dong Bai. Shes legit the only UNPC I need. And Yuan Shu, of course.

SRS
Member Avatar
Master of the War Trident

Why the hell is it going to take so long?

MĀJĒD
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SRS
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am

Hopefully so they can declone the NPCs.

MemPhiZ ZX
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
That sounds underwhelming. :\

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
SRS
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am
Depends on how much they've done - they pre-planned them so art assets are done with obviously. I'm assuming the writing and recording with VAs done before going gold too.

Thus it's their events and endings as well as of course movesets in theory to do. I can't see a Hua Xiong taking 5 months... Maybe as such they're releasing all 4 at once hence it's taking so long.

Lu Xun001
Member Avatar
He's a Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
GODDAMNIT KOEI IT'S NOT LIKE THE CHARACTERS AREN'T DONE ALREADY REEEEEEE :sakichi: :sakichi: :sakichi:

that aside, i'm pretty ambivalent to the weapon dlcs, like, i have the season pass, i have no idea which character will i want to use the weapons with since i usually associate weapons with characters and get used to them like that
:mellow:

i hope it's something cool and hopefully new though, not just "cut weapon but reworked 1, 2 and 3"

Chunli
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
The April DLC is pure rubbish.

ThreeKingdomsWarrior
Member Avatar
Legend
Such a long waiting time indeed, though i'm still very busy with the base content and will probably still be it when all these are realeased. I was expecting all at once in April actually, and then maybe another batch 2 monthes later and so forth. The characters being stated as a "summer" release makes me think they will split the 4 characters, maybe into 2, and give 2 of them in June and 2 of them in July. If so, they surely will release Xiahou Ji together with Yuan Shu first, and the other 2 afterwards. Maybe i'm just thinking too much and they will release all 4 together.

Chunli
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Even releasing new characters means doing the same old thing again. And I'm already burnt out playing my 4th character. It's not like they will include new stages.

NaotoraYinping281
Member Avatar
☆石田三成☆
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I already purchased the Season Pass to prevent buying separately, still can't wait to play as Xiahou Ji and Dong Bai the only 2 girls I really want to play as but it seems that I must wait for summer ones first for these dlc characters.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ahsoka Tano
Member Avatar
Im no Jedi.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some of the worst DLC I have ever seen. I cant get over the fact the dlc characters are coming as clones 😂😂😂

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
Are people surprised by the season passes content? They stated what was in it before the game was even released lol

With long wait in mind I'm more curious to see what this next patch has to offer.

Yukimazan
Member Avatar
Always Surviving
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's DW DLC, usually crap before season pass. The season pass is like a discount to all DLCs at once.

One thing I don't get is why they can't do a similar season pass like HW/FE Warriors. Instead of a type of DLC set, why not a bundle like 1 weapon + character + story + cosmetics/decors per month? Putting them in one type of category seems like a bad season pass design imo.

ginta
Member Avatar
Veteran General of Shu-Han
[ *  *  *  * ]
Only reasoning I have why it's gonna take so long for the character release is cause they're prob expecting ppl to play through all the characters. Still not a justified explanation considering some ppl wanna play those characters and all

highnesstamamo1313
Member Avatar
Mizukume
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Are the DLC characters retaining their weapons or receiving new ones in time for their debut? If we are getting returning weapons I think the claws, tonfa and flute deserve a return!

ruder9
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Geez, that time frame is ridiculous. Even if the game had performed well, waiting till June at the earliest for what is clearly fan requested characters is just bad, especially when one of them is going to be two stages (They have no reason not to put Hua Xiong in the YTR, but who knows) and two of them will be entirely fictional. The only people who are going to care about these characters is those of us who preordered or planned on buying the game regardless of context, because any new fans they might've drawn into the series aren't going to be attached or care about characters that've been being heavily requested before they started playing. If it took them 5 months for 4 characters, the game would still be in the middle of development, there's no reason for them to be making us wait this long.

And since I'm being negative, I'm gonna expect the Weapon DLC to just be past weapons that are so character specific, it'll essentially just be them decloning three characters instead of giving more options for regular play. Probably the Claws, Tonfas, and the Flute. Being more hopeful, I'd want a new spear moveset, the Buckler, and a 1-handed club.

I'm glad we finally have the release date, but the release date sucks.

Ryō Genken
Member Avatar
Disciplined Mind
3 weapons?? Hmmm...
Posted Image
Hmmmm...??!!!
Posted Image
HMMM?!!!

ruder9
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That'd be fine, new spear, twin maces for Dong Bai or Xiahouji, and a club for Huang Gai and Xiahou Yuan.

warchief
Member Avatar
"Xing the Benevolent"
[ *  *  * ]
Chunli
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:53 am
Bwhahaaah true that i would rather wait for the weapons and characters

i wonder if the dlc will come out in a bundle. also i have a question do i have to buy the season pass to gain access to all dlc ? i've never bought a season pass before :XD

Skode
Member Avatar
King of KW
warchief
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 pm
Chunli
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:53 am
Bwhahaaah true that i would rather wait for the weapons and characters

i wonder if the dlc will come out in a bundle. also i have a question do i have to buy the season pass to gain access to all dlc ? i've never bought a season pass before :XD
Each dlc batch will come in a bundle so you don't have to get season pass if you just want the weapons for example but it's cheaper overall if your planning to get all the DLC anyway.

Lu Xun001
Member Avatar
He's a Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
tbh i wouldn't be surprised if they held the DLC back to get more wiggle room for FEH and AoT2, which looks like an apology game for DW9 :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dynasty Warriors 9 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.