Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tamaki
Topic Started: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:21 am (133 Views)
DarkRebellions
Member Avatar
Praise The Sun
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Lore : Tamaki is a 22 year-old fashion designer who enjoys bouldering, yoga, and bar hopping, and whose favorite things include macaroons, carbonated water, and alcohol.
Voiced : Saori Onishi (Aiz Wallenstein From Danmachi , Non Toyoguchi from KEIJO!!!!!!!! and Hisako Arato from Food Wars!)
Edited by DarkRebellions, Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:51 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LordTerrantos
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah another one? not complaining here but it would be a bit smarter to include some of the veteran girls. Rachel, Christie, Leifang, Mila, and maybe Lisa (i am only a bit iffy on her because she may be dead in the series). before they decide to add anymore new girls.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NoriyukiWorks
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She looks a character made from ILLUSION (ROFTL)

Its no bad to see some different designs but...I WANT THE OLD GIRLS BACK FIRST!!!! :facepalm:

I miss Tina...Leifang...etc...!

DarkRebellions
Member Avatar
Praise The Sun
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
here's her official Trailer.
Edited by DarkRebellions, Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:19 am.

Persephone
Member Avatar
徐氏
[ *  *  * ]
First DOA girl with green hair and that mole! She seems to be the seductive type and exuding mature charm from what I've seen. I think I like her already.

Posted Image

According to her info. Tamaki is a drink-loving “oneesan” (older sister) type character

She is 22 years-old, 169 cm tall, and her three sizes are bust 84, waist 54, and hips 87. Her blood type is B, she is a fashion designer, and her hobbies are bouldering (form of rock climbing), yoga, and bar hopping. Her favorite things are macarons, carbonated water, and liquor. Her favorite color is turquoise blue, and her birthday is on August 22nd.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Character Specific Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.