Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Super Immortals: Warriors Inspired RP from my earlier days
Topic Started: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:47 am (219 Views)
Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
And no... Not based off the movie. This roleplay started off as a Brawl inspired roleplay, except we are gods with higher ability than Zeus and Hades, Superimmortals if you will. Eventually I decided to give it a story and it became Warriors Inspired. I also found an old notebook with all of the characters from that Old RP.

The RP was divided into three eras. An era before the story. Then the story started with a mix of seriousness and comedy. Then we restarted the story with mostly seriousness and kept a little bit of comedy. We will use the second era of the RP.

The Premise:
No place is ever truely peaceful, even among the power of the Super Immortals above. Divided into 3 factions, God's, Titans, and Mystics, they fought for their ideals and beliefs. Now they give humans weapons that have "The Ability". The Ability is an enchantment that allows the wielder to kill an immortal of any power. Now wars are fought across Earth.

Due to the fact that these immortals have actually shown themselves to humans, on multiple occasions, there is only one religion in the world. However that religion also is split into multiple groups that support multiple immortals.

Places:
Mystic Isle (A Floating Island Above Earth. Home of the Mystics.)
Olympus (Home of the Gods.)
Hellscape (Home of the Titans.)
Tartarus
Earth, Year 2009

Gods:
Kyle (Leader)
Aaron (Strategist)
Cameron(Grand General)
Song
Devin
Kolton
Dustin
Dusk
Toby

Titans:
Bob Dark Lord (Leader) "Told you not to use my real name!" -DL
Fang (Strategist)
Tong (Grand General)
Peru (Name is inspired by Puru, but personalities are different.)
Hyan
Doran
Carl
Darrel
Tess

Mystics:
Siam/King Mystic (Leader)
Diego (Strategist)
Christian (Grand General)
Luke
Fei
RJ
Diamond
Wild
Chen(New)

Mystic Realm(Sub-Faction of Mystics. Was all killed by Christian due to being corrupt. The names don't represent their personality, it is just how they were named):
Flora
Sky
Fauna
Soul
Happiness
Need
Want
Insanity

Other:
Galactica
Blood Lord
Armenia(Was a Titan before his betrayal.)

I will begin by saying that all of these characters are NPCs and can't be picked. Why? Because I am allowing you guys to create your own Super Immortal and even select one of the three factions. All characters also automatically have weapons with "The Ability."

Strongest Character: Tong
Fastest Character: Luke
Smartest Character: Aaron
The Most Defensive Character: Dusk
The Poster Boy(Think Zhao Yun and Yukimura Sanada.): Christian

Sign-Ups:

Name:
The Immortal of:
Weapon:
Immortal Wish to Serve Under (Decides Who Will Help You get into your first battle. You will be on your own after the first battle.):
Type(Strength, Speed, Defensive, Wonder, and Blanced.):

Rules:
1. Can you really godmod if the characters are already gods? Even so, no being Overpowered.
2. Cursing is allowed, but only because of the comedy aspects.
3. Follow the storyline until the last chapter, from then on, we can build our own story.
4. There are death events for some of the NPCs, these cannot be prevented.
5. Don't be a jerk.
6. HAVE FUN OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT! jk

Note: We will go by the storyline, starting with Chapter 1. Can't wait for you guys to unfold this warriors styled rp. Also know that the factions have not formed yet.

Note: My hands hurt from typing... ;-;
Edited by Lildawg32301, Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you make it up entirely? What movie is this based on?

Name: Ulfina
Faction: Mystics?
The Immortal of: (Christian? I dunno :lol: )
Weapon: Rapier and shield a la Nu Wa from the Orochi games
Immortal Wish to Serve Under Christian?
Type: Speed...?

Sure, why not :lol:

Appearance: Red-haired sexy chick with chainmail bikini ;)
Edited by MeowMeow, Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:07 am.

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:01 am

The Immortal of just means what you are the god of. For example: Zeus is the god of lightning.

Also, people have said it is based off Immortals.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Lildawg32301
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:06 am
MeowMeow

The Immortal of just means what you are the god of. For example: Zeus is the god of lightning.

Goddess of... wind? I have no idea :P

Traits: Farts often, causing embarrassment. Good fighter though.

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:09 am
Lildawg32301
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:06 am
MeowMeow

Goddess of... wind? I have no idea :P

Traits: Farts often, causing embarrassment. Good fighter though.
Using the half comedy aspects to your advantage. Nice XD

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
I'm kind of BSing this as I go along :XD

Farts often, good fighter.... secretly likes Christian/poster boy... Talks loudly...

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:13 am
I'm kind of BSing this as I go along :XD

Farts often, good fighter.... secretly likes Christian/poster boy... Talks loudly...
Likes Christian? You and Fei will be fighting over him...

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Lildawg32301
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:17 am
If Fei is a girl, get ready for some hot girl-on-girl action :kasugasm: :hehe:

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:19 am
Lildawg32301
Fei is a girl, AND she is already Christian's girlfriend at the beginning.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Lildawg32301
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 am
MeowMeow
Lildawg32301
Hmmm....
Well, ok I'll pick some other boy for Ulfina to like I guess :lol: I was just bsing as I went along because there really isn't a lot of information up there on relationships and what have you. :lol:

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:25 am
Lildawg32301
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 am
MeowMeow
Lildawg32301
Hmmm....
Well, ok I'll pick some other boy for Ulfina to like I guess :lol: I was just bsing as I went along because there really isn't a lot of information up there on relationships and what have you. :lol:
That's why people will learn more as they go through the RP.

Relationship:
Song likes Aaron while Aaron doesn't return.
Peru will go Yandere over Cameron.
Dusk likes nobody. Prefers to be alone.
Fei and Christian are already together.
Tess has a secret crush on Fang.
Diamond likes Luke, but hasn't told anyone.

Those 6 characters that are mentioned first are all girls. Blood Lord is also confirmed to be a girl.

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
Well, it seems I need to give more information.

Chapter 1
The Great Rebellion

Due to the fact that the triumvirate was starting to crumble due to arguing between Siam, Dark Lord and Kyle. Some of the other immortals decided to take advantage of it. Massive rebellions, hiring humans to do the dirty work, and even building up an army to overthrow the triumvirate.

Mystic Campaign In Amazon
Before the Great Rebellion can be stopped, the Mystics Sector was sent to take out a supply base led by a Great Rebellion Leader, known as Wild. Chen, a clever immortal, is also there.

The Mystics

Siam-Also known as King Mystic, he is the leader of the Mystic Third and Mystic Realm. He is a gentle man and doesn't like violence but will fight if needed. His softness leads the Mystic Realm to corruption. Like the other three in the triumvirate, he can use any power he wants.

Christian-Son of Siam, boyfriend of Fei. Has a purple cape and known for bright purple armor. Immortal of psychic. Quick with a spear. He has brown hair.

Fei-A lady who is skilled with cooking and knives. She is a skilled assassination who can wipe out entire armies by herself. However she is wreckless and can get into trouble. She has black, long hair and wears a bright red dress. She also is currently the girlfriend of Christian. Goddess of stealth.

Diego-A young Hispanic immortal who controls the time. A well reknowned strategist and also known for his handsomeness. He wears a conquistador outfit. He has black hair and uses a staff.

Diamond-Renowned Female warrior. She is the goddess of gems and is not afraid to knock a few heads around. She wears her armor everywhere and isn't seen in public without it. She uses a massive drill as her weapon. She has blonde hair.

Luke-God of Wind. He is arrogant and constantly brags about his speed. Which normally gets him into trouble. He wears basic armor that is light enough to not slow him down. He has red hair.

Wild-The crazy warrior. Cannot speak English and is the Immortal of Insanity. His language comprises of fart sounds, gibberish, and baby talk. He wears old fashioned clothing. Suprisingly, Diego can understand him. Wild used a giant axe and has black hair.

Chen-A man who wants to be a woman. Chen has identity issues. Wishes to be identified as a woman and prefers female pronouns instead of male ones. No one else however knows that Chen is a male. Which will cause issues. Chen wears a pink dress, AND HOLDS A GIANT SWORD! Chen is the god/goddess of color. Chen also has black hair. Chen is clever and has matched Aaron and Diego multiple times.

Toby-Younger brother of Fei. He is hotheaded and gets into trouble CONSTANTLY. Immortal of Ice. He follows Christian around and acts like a student. He wields an Ice Spear and can freeze enemies faster than you can say dhdkrhsurhrjdjud. Has blue hair and bright blue armor.

I will work on the other bios later. Don't really have the time. Hopefully this helps explain SOME of the characters.
Edited by Lildawg32301, Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
OOC: Ok, I'm just going to ditch the romance angle for now because its a bit complicated to juggle both that and this. Let's get into this.

When will you officially start the story?

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 am
OOC: Ok, I'm just going to ditch the romance angle for now because its a bit complicated to juggle both that and this. Let's get into this.

When will you officially start the story?
OOC: Depends on if we can start with two people.

You know? What the heck, lets begin.

*Several Thousand Humans and a few Immortals were marching through the Amazon. The humans were in dark purple armor with an assortment of guns, swords,spears, and clubs.*

Christian: Hmm... You sure this is where the supply base is Diego?

Diego: Yes... Be careful though... The enemy could be hiding anywhere...

Fei: I see the supply base up ahead. It is guarded by a fat man with an ax and a flat woman in complete pink, who also is carrying a giant sword.

Christian: Sounds like Chen and Wild.

Diego: Spare both of them. They will be useful to us in the future.

Christian: Got it! Ulfina, ready for your first battle?
Edited by Lildawg32301, Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:30 am.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Ulfina: Yes, Christian senpai! HIYAHH!

Ulfina charges into the supply base knocking down enemies left and right!

Enemy mook: You think you can take this base? (Activates defence X2 in defending mooks)

Ulfina knocks down the enemy mook and kicks him away.

Ulfina: Ha! I win!

Suddenly, Ulfina feels the urge to expel some wind!

Ulfina: Oops, I...

*Poot*

The enemy mooks fall down laughing.

Ulfina: Hey! No fair!

She sticks out her tongue and continues slashing away at the enemy mooks.

Suddenly, the fat man with the ax comes in and starts swinging at her

Fat man: ...

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
Fat Man: ACKA PLOP BLPPP!

(I am Wild!)

Wild: GRACKLE!

(Die!)

*Meanwhile, Fei is fighting Chen.*

Fei: Gahh! Chen is tough!

Chen: Eat this!

*Chen takes another swing at Fei. Christian blocks the blow.*

Christian: For such a petite woman, you hit like a truck...
Edited by Lildawg32301, Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 am.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
The fat man swung at Ulfina but missed.

Ulfina: Who made the decision to cast such a non-fanservice character? HELLO? Heard of the fujoshi market? :lol:

Ulfina made some rapid stabs with her rapier but the fat man jumped up and backed away.

Fat man: Bubbashorimpu! (Seems you aren't bad!)

Ulfina: Of course I don't suck you noob :angry: Take THIS!

Ulfina jumps up and tries to land a heavy attack on the fat man! The fat man blocks with his ax, then swings as Ulfina jumps away!

Fat man: GRAPPA!

The fat man swings his ax again and is blocked by Ulfina's buckler, though he hits so hard the buckler shakes!

Ulfina: OOhhh, that was a good hit! But take this!

Using the opportunity to strike, she actually manages to prick the fat man slightly with her rapier while he was swinging his ax!

Fat man: SnapCracklePoppu! (Now let's really get started!)

The fat man goes in to swing his ax, but as Ulfina raises her shield to block, the fat man kicks her in the gut instead!

Ulfina: Urgh.....

Ulfina struggles to regain her breath, but as the fat man comes in again, she sweeps his leg and limps off backward a bit, where she is swarmed by the remaining enemy mooks!

Mook captain: Geheheheheheheh!

Ulfina regains her posture and slashes the mook captain in the face. The remaining mooks scatter and flee!

Fat man: Babarakabubuvare?! (What are you waiting for coward?)

Ulfina: I've no idea what you said but haven't you heard of Mook chivalry before?

The fat man shrugs his shoulders and charges in again, but this time Ulfina catches his ruse, blocks the gut kick with her buckler and stabs her rapier at his open chest!

Swip!

The rapier gets into his chest, whereupon the fat man stumbles backward, out of range.

Fat man: Keeyohbabacasarebukebo! (Good job! The next time we meet, I shall take your head!)

Ulfina is somewhat winded: Well, whatever you said, the pleasures all mine, non-fujoshi fan favourite...

Meanwhile, Chen was still fighting Fei and Christian...

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
MeowMeow
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 am
The fat man swung at Ulfina but missed.

Ulfina: Who made the decision to cast such a non-fanservice character? HELLO? Heard of the fujoshi market? :lol:

Ulfina made some rapid stabs with her rapier but the fat man jumped up and backed away.

Fat man: Bubbashorimpu! (Seems you aren't bad!)

Ulfina: Of course I don't suck you noob :angry: Take THIS!

Ulfina jumps up and tries to land a heavy attack on the fat man! The fat man blocks with his ax, then swings as Ulfina jumps away!

Fat man: GRAPPA!

The fat man swings his ax again and is blocked by Ulfina's buckler, though he hits so hard the buckler shakes!

Ulfina: OOhhh, that was a good hit! But take this!

Using the opportunity to strike, she actually manages to prick the fat man slightly with her rapier while he was swinging his ax!

Fat man: SnapCracklePoppu! (Now let's really get started!)

The fat man goes in to swing his ax, but as Ulfina raises her shield to block, the fat man kicks her in the gut instead!

Ulfina: Urgh.....

Ulfina struggles to regain her breath, but as the fat man comes in again, she sweeps his leg and limps off backward a bit, where she is swarmed by the remaining enemy mooks!

Mook captain: Geheheheheheheh!

Ulfina regains her posture and slashes the mook captain in the face. The remaining mooks scatter and flee!

Fat man: Babarakabubuvare?! (What are you waiting for coward?)

Ulfina: I've no idea what you said but haven't you heard of Mook chivalry before?

The fat man shrugs his shoulders and charges in again, but this time Ulfina catches his ruse, blocks the gut kick with her buckler and stabs her rapier at his open chest!

Swip!

The rapier gets into his chest, whereupon the fat man stumbles backward, out of range.

Fat man: Keeyohbabacasarebukebo! (Good job! The next time we meet, I shall take your head!)

Ulfina is somewhat winded: Well, whatever you said, the pleasures all mine, non-fujoshi fan favourite...

Meanwhile, Chen was still fighting Fei and Christian...
OOC: It seems you took multiple stabs at Wild in terms of how unlikable he should of been. He is actually was a respected character in the RP.

Chen: Grrr... You two are nothing but trouble...

Christian: Tell us something we don't know. :D

*Fei and Christian were still struggling with Chen.*

Fei: Jesus Christ, she hits so hard!

Christian: Ulfina, we could use some help.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Christian: Ulfina, I AM IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE! WE ARE BEING PUSHED BACK!

Ulfina: Alright, here I come!

Ulfina jumps in on Chen with her rapier and is blocked, then knocked away by Chen!

Ulfina looks over at Chen

Ulfina: Hmm, seems like someones a pettanko here... must be the otaku audience.... sigh...

Chen moves in on Ulfina and swings her sword, which is blocked by Ulfina's buckler, but it hits really hard!

Ulfina: Ughh... that's a helluva lot of DPS for a pettanko...

Ulfina jumps slightly away from Chen, who continues moving up with her giant sword...

Ulfina: I just have to get under that giant sword and hit her once!

Ulfina shook off the pain in her left hand and went straight for Chen!

Chen however saw it coming and knocked away Ulfina's rapier with her sword!

Ulfina: Oh no!

The rapier rose high in the sky, and as it is falling Ulfina jumps to try to get it. Chen however, takes this opportunity to slash really hard at Ulfina and almost knock away her buckler in the process!

Ulfina: Owie! Umm... a little help here guys?

As Chen was moving in, Christian and Fei moved in on Chen and distracted her enough for Ulfina to catch her rapier again!

Ulfina: Thank you guys lots! :heart:

Ulfina takes the opportunity to slide in and stab Chen ever so slightly in the back of the knee!

Chen had been distracted by Christian and Fei's combined attack, so she was unprepared for this strike to her knee. She buckled and kneeled down, then vanished into thin air.

Ulfina: The base is ours! Hooray!

Christian: She'll be back... but hey at least we made it as one!

Fei: Don't get too close to my boy Christian here, new girl! Or else!

Ulfina: Sorry, I'm not interested in playing any harem RPGs right now. This is an ACTION RPG! :meantongue: :hehe:

Fei glares at Ulfina, but Christian uses his hand to signal Fei to stand back.

Christian: Thanks for helping out. Here's your reward.

Christian provides Ulfina with a carrot cake worth 1500 EXP!

Ulfina: Yum!

Ulfina gains 1500 EXP!

Ulfina: Uh oh...

*poot*

Fei and Christian fall back chuckling.

Ulfina:... sorry, I do that when I get nervous... :lol:

Christian: Well, on to the next target then! ...

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
Meanwhile, Diego encountered the fleeing Chen and Wild and captured them both using his time powers.

Wild: Aquablutagyia!
(Let me go!)

Diego: Sorry, no can do... Must capture you on the orders of the Triumvirate.

Chen: Just do what you want to us already...

Diego: I am giving you an offer... Come with me and help serve Siam...

Chen: Huh?

Diego: The Triumvirate is falling apart. It will just take one more spark to split the three leaders and fight. We, the Mystic Sector, must be ready.

Wild: Tackyblahblahlululol.
(Sure. I have nothing else to do.)

Chen: Why not? The Great Rebellion had bad food anyways.

Diego: Great! Let's go!

They head to the floating isle of the Mystics.

Soldier 1: I heard Siam planning to split off from the Triumvirate...

Soldier 2: What does that mean for his son, Christian?

Soldier 1: Not much, but it might affect the friendship between Dustin and Christian, they are best friends.

Soldier 2: At least he still has Fei.

Soldier 1: Let's just hope she doesn't get herself killed...

Soldier 2: She wouldn't let that happen.

Normal Life:
Immortals have normal lives too. They don't need to eat, sleep, or bathe, but they still do that for the enjoyment. You might spot Fei eating a Pizza, or Diego trying to catch a few Z's. Whatever you want to do here depends on you, and interacting will help you understand the characters more.

Currently, Wild is in the corner on the arcade machine, he is playing DW1. Fei is at the middle table eating a HUGE pizza. There is another room off to the right, a hotspring. And another hallway leading to other rooms on the left. The middle hallway leads to Siam's chamber.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
Ulfina: Yay! Onsen!

Ulfina puts away her weapons and throws off her (censored)
(censored) 15 minutes later

Ulfina goes into the hot tub: AHHHHHHHHH~ :heart: Such a great way to relax after a hard days' work! :heart:

Ulfina stays in the tub for quite a while. The camera zooms in and out on her assets and her pretty face. Otakus everywhere from Akihabara to Kitakyushu (censor) :lewd: :hey: furiously.

Ulfina wakes up and looks at the camera, blushing red from the hot water: Hey~ why are you still here? Can't a gal get some privacy?

Cameraman: Sorry... but if I leave Lilydawg won't have any idea what's happening here, so I'm paid to film this part. Sorry....

Ulfina: ;) Well, it can't be helped. Gotta give the otakus their nightly dreams! ;)

Cameraman: Yes ma'am....

Ulfina: Well, its getting really hot now, hey! Don't film this part! Shoo!

Camerman: Ok...

(censored)

5 minutes later

Ulfina has her towel wrapped around her supple torso and also around her head as she starts to go to another room. Suddenly, another person/immortal/thing comes in the hot tub room!

Ulfina: !!!!! Hey! Perv! Huh?

That person/immortal/thing was....

Lildawg32301
Member Avatar
Chaotic Soldier
[ * ]
It was Chen.

Chen: Ummm.... Sorry...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · RP Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.