Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Chinese Adventures of the Komurenqel Army; A crazy Dynasty Warriors fanfiction... in video form
Topic Started: Wed Jul 4, 2018 11:15 pm (87 Views)
Valamanj
Member Avatar
Fine, twist my arm...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I decided to post this topic here because technically this is a fanfiction I'm writing, just in video form, and I wasn't sure where else to post it...

Anyway, this is something I've been working on since the beginning of this year. Allow me to explain what it is.

About two years ago, I had a few friends make their own CAW characters in Samurai Warriors 4 Empires and started making a silly video series in which I'd narrate what was going on and make snide comments about everything. Last year, I recreated those characters in DW8: Empires, recorded a playthrough of the game with each of them, and started making a fanfiction out of it based on what happened, calling it the Chinese Adventures of the Komurenqel Army. I make videos out of it full of pictures, some footage, music and sound effects, and my own ridiculous voice acting of the script I wrote.

The story is about four women-- Koharu, Ren, Qel, and Murasaki-- originally from the Samurai Warriors universe. However, they somehow end up in their own versions of the Dynasty Warriors world gone haywire. Keeping in contact with each other through a contrived plot device magic mirror, they each set off on their own journeys to set China straight. It's both a drama and a comedy.

This has all just been a project for fun I make for like three people in my life to watch, but I was wondering if anyone on the forums would be interested in watching it. It may be worth a laugh if only because one girl is trying to voice like 90 characters, lol. Sorry if the voice acting isn't the best, I'm literally just one person with a messed up jaw, so I have issues enunciating at times.

The video below has the introduction and some sample clips of a few events from some episodes, so it's in no way a chronological episode or anything, just an EXAMPLE of the series.

Let me know if you think you'll like it and I'll see about posting the episodes here. :)

Edited by Valamanj, Wed Jul 4, 2018 11:20 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lillyflower 999
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Its pretty funny especially the Gan Ning part. "He got good looking abs." I think scene where Gan Ning sleeping would be funny if was Ling Tong sleeping or have Ling Tong come smack Gan Ning in the head or Lu Meng.

But otherwise continue, I would like to see what happens.
Edited by Lillyflower 999, Thu Jul 5, 2018 6:27 am.

Valamanj
Member Avatar
Fine, twist my arm...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, Lillyflower! I'll probably post the first few episodes later today then.

Ling Tong or Lu Meng would definitely give Gan Ning a rude awakening were they there, haha. To clarify, I played the randomized scenario, so the armies are random with some pretty ridiculous combinations and interactions. Due to the nature of the games, some things happen that don't make any sense, like Cao Cao serving Zhang Ji and Zuo Ci recruiting Wang Yi while Ma Chao is in the army, etc. But I try to play it off with humor, so hopefully it doesn't bother anyone.

Oh, and fair warning. I am awful to the generics and try to make them sound ridiculous, if it wasn't obvious enough with the bandits, lol.

EDIT: And here's episode 1 (with the intro again, skip to 1:40 if you've already seen it)

And episode 2:

And episode 2's interlude:

Edited by Valamanj, Fri Jul 6, 2018 2:59 am.

MeowMeow
Member Avatar
YEAH BABY ;)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haha, its actually like an anime series sorta, with dialogue! :XD
Its fun :cool: Keep it up!

Valamanj
Member Avatar
Fine, twist my arm...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks! :lol: I'm glad you guys get a kick out of it. I'll probably be uploading a couple more episodes tomorrow, then. Hopefully it doesn't get too boring with all the dialogue.

EDIT: Here's episode 3:

And episode 3's interlude:

Edited by Valamanj, Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:40 am.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Writing & Role-playing Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.