Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vote for a Theme!- DW9; Deadline- August 15th
Topic Started: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:06 am (1,161 Views)
~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

Posted Image

*WHEW*

It's finally here! The LONG delay notwithstanding, welcome to the DW9 theme voting!

I'd like to thank everyone for all the hard work they've put into these fantastic entries. Unfortunately, only one theme can be selected, and now's the time for all of you to pick the winner! As with every previous contest, to vote, you need only to assign 3 points to your favorite theme, 2 points to your second favorite, and one point to your third favorite.

The deadline to vote is July 31st, so be sure to add in your scores before then.

To view the themes in full resolution, simply click on the thumbnails.

Best of luck to all our contestants!

A- Posted Image

B- Posted Image

C- Posted Image

D- Posted Image

E- Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lillyflower 999
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Where the poll?

~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

It's not a poll, you just have to make a post with your top 3 favorite themes listed ^_^

For example, if you like theme A the most, give it 3 points. If you like theme B second-most, then 2 points, and theme C gets one point if you like it third-best. So your post would look like this:

3 points- A
2 points- B
1 point- C

But this is just an example! If you like theme E the most for example, you would give it 3 points as well, and so on. Hope that's clear!

NaotoraYinping281
Member Avatar
☆石田三成☆
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Everyone's designs are really good, it's so difficult to choose which one's the best. Here's my votes...

3 points - B
2 points - D
1 point - C

Lillyflower 999
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
~Spirited Bellflower~
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:36 am
It's not a poll, you just have to make a post with your top 3 favorite themes listed ^_^

For example, if you like theme A the most, give it 3 points. If you like theme B second-most, then 2 points, and theme C gets one point if you like it third-best. So your post would look like this:

3 points- A
2 points- B
1 point- C

But this is just an example! If you like theme E the most for example, you would give it 3 points as well, and so on. Hope that's clear!
Thanks!

3 points-A

2 points- D

1 point-C
Edited by Lillyflower 999, Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:01 am.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 points - A

2 points - B

1 point - C
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uesugi Kenshin
Member Avatar
Mewshuji
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 points - D

2 points - E

1 point - C

Lady Zhen
Member Avatar
"Have you succumbed to my charm?"
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like A the most can i give it 5 points?

EDIT:

A - 3 points
Edited by Lady Zhen, Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:39 am.

~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

No, you can only give 3 points to your favorite :P

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First let me congratulate you all for the themes, they are absolutely fantastic. Of course I'm going to vote but I need to know something beforehand: Are the themes A, B, C, E based off and so, exclusive to the 'Black' theme? I use the 'Koei Warriors (Non Flash)' instead of the 'Black' one for practical reasons. Sadly, that's going to influence my vote...

I think this is also my first time voting for themes, do we get to know, at least in the end, who was responsible for each theme?

Keep up the good work. :)

~Spirited Bellflower~
Member Avatar
Queen of the Fun Area

JMSA
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:00 am
First let me congratulate you all for the themes, they are absolutely fantastic. Of course I'm going to vote but I need to know something beforehand: Are the themes A, B, C, E based off and so, exclusive to the 'Black' theme? I use the 'Koei Warriors (Non Flash)' instead of the 'Black' one for practical reasons. Sadly, that's going to influence my vote...

I think this is also my first time voting for themes, do we get to know, at least in the end, who was responsible for each theme?

Keep up the good work. :)
Yes, you will be informed of who created each theme when voting is over ^_^

And to answer your question, they aren't necessarily exclusive to the Black themes! I just gave the GFXers the choice to use whichever color they wanted, and they happened to pick black, which is why they've been previewed that way. But they can work on beige as well, and I can preview them on the beige one background if others would like to see how they look ^_^

Paulinos
Member Avatar
Am I charming?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 points - D

2 points - E

1 point - A

This time it's really difficult to choose one theme :unsure:

Magna Lion
Member Avatar
I love pizza.
3 points - D

2 points - E

1 point - A

JMSA
Member Avatar
Fūrinkazan
~Spirited Bellflower~
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 am
Yes, you will be informed of who created each theme when voting is over ^_^

And to answer your question, they aren't necessarily exclusive to the Black themes! I just gave the GFXers the choice to use whichever color they wanted, and they happened to pick black, which is why they've been previewed that way. But they can work on beige as well, and I can preview them on the beige one background if others would like to see how they look ^_^
Nice! :)

I see, that's great then! If it's just for me, I appreciate the gesture but you don't have to go through that much trouble. Thank you for the response Bell. ^_^

My votes:

3 points - E

2 points - A

1 point - D

This was really difficult. I'm hoping for either E and A (D won over C because of Yue Ying, my favorite female character) to win, they were incredibly close, but whoever takes it I'll be happy. As I said in the first post, all themes are incredible. :)

Artorias
Member Avatar
Ghost Girls Squad
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 points - A

2 points - C

1 point - E

Six Coins
Member Avatar
Beautiful End
[ *  *  *  * ]
3 points - A

2 points - C

1 point - E

PoetPersonnage
Member Avatar
Alchemist of the Hojo
[ *  *  * ]
3 points - A

2 points - B

1 point - E

Mark Robin
Member Avatar
Legend
3 Points E
2 Points A
1 Point C

Aryamehr
Member Avatar
KHODA SHAH MIHAN
Great works, hard to choose.

3 points - A
2 points - E
1 point - D

Fūma
Member Avatar
The Dragon Has Returned
They all look great!

3 points - B
2 points - A
1 point - C

Meari
Member Avatar

3 points - A
2 points - D
1 point - C

Mho14
Member Avatar
First Lieutenant
[ *  *  * ]
E- 3 points
A- 2 points
D- 1 point

ruder9
Member Avatar
Commander
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 - A
2 - C
1 - D

highnesstamamo1313
Member Avatar
Mizukume
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
3 - E
2 - C
1 - A

Lu Xun001
Member Avatar
He's a Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
3 Points - D
2 Points - B
1 Point - E

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.