Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Testing Team
Topic Started: Oct 15 2015, 04:01 AM (319 Views)
Ariella
Member Avatar
Player-Side Admin
Admin
Hello Sigilites!,

The staff have decided that we will be increasing our testing team to help reduce issues found with new content!. Testers will be given accuse to the testing server and a forum that will allow them to play around with new content before the general population. As with most of our positions it will be up to you what content you assist with, areas, classes, skills and so forth although you will be required to maintain a regular presences.

Now as for what you need to be a tester? well that's simple you need to be relatively verbose so that issues can be reproduced, For some you may be required to explain why you believe its an issue, suggest not too convoluted alternatives when possible and lastly have a desire to break things :D.

If this sounds like something that interests you please contact me or one of the other staff members. I will be leaving this topic open for any questions.
Do not hesitate to send me a PM if you:
- Require assistance with a staff or player conflict
- Would like to join the testing team
- Waiting on a staff ruling for longer then a week
- Want to join or start an event for the Harmonium, Transcendent Order, or Free League

Trissa, Sensate Factotum - True Wisdom and knowledge comes from experience.
Beladra d'Phiarlan, Harmonium Namer - I will bleed for my Golden Harmony, Get in our way and so will you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply