Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Locked Topic
New Bio Picture Gallery
Topic Started: Aug 21 2016, 02:27 PM (1,441 Views)
Neerepha
Member Avatar
Imagination creates reality.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
New Gallery Here

I decided to create a new gallery since trying to arrange the old one was a task ten times worse than making another one. I moved pictures to more fitting sections, I removed some. The criteria that brought me deleting them are: double picture, very poor quality, anime picture, unnecessary amount of exposed skin, real people photos (sometimes barely photoshopped, but this doesn't matter). This said, I tolerated some because I know they are used pictures, but these are exceptions and won't be the rule. If you don't find your picture anywhere, you can still send me a PM with its link and I will add it for the next update. Agony Aunt's gallery can be still found here.
Probably most of you will need to replace the kemopicture name in your bios, and I apologize for this.

The Rules

Mostly what they were during AA adminship, with some small change.

1. No real people photos. Photoshopped picture will be refused as well.
2. No erotic pictures. Of course, I don't ask you to find fully dressed fiend pictures, we all know how they're usually depicted. Please consider to keep some level of decency, your character is not just boobs or rear.
3. No double pictures. If you're going to submit the original version of a picture and a photoshopped one, only the one you're going to use will be accepted (which is usually the altered one).
4. Show their faces. I think it's pointless to have a picture of a barely visible figure or with their back turned. Kemopictures should help you to give a face to your character when the game forces you to be more or less all the same, not to hide it. Characters with hoods and helmets will still find images to use, or can submit some, because I consider that part of the equipment that actually conceals the face and not just a cool shadow painted by the artist.
5. If a gallery is overcrowded, only pictures that are going to be used will be accepted.
6. Try to submit good quality pictures only.
7. No anime or cartoonish pictures.
8. Size is still 256 x 512. If you don't know how to cut the picture or you don't want to squeeze it, just post the link and I will provide you with the image.

About the "Masked" gallery section
I made a different section for what is not an armor, yet not even a face. A mask, unlikely helmets, can be quite particular and have intricate details, or simply being original. And considering the amount of players using characters with mask, I thought it could be nice for them to have a section where they can easily find whatever suits them.

About other gallery sections
Currently, we have far too many Human (especially female) pictures, so please restrain yourself from submitting this kind of images (unless you need it for your character). Same goes for some races in the "Others" section (as Mindflayers, which are more or less all the same) and some Undead. I think now you can see even more clearly what kind of races and gender need pictures, so please consider this if you're going to hunt some art for the gallery.

The gallery will be updated in game with this weekend's update.
I closed myself off in the past, while building a new world at the same time, pointing at the future, and more and more clearly I realised this world would have been my shelter, where I would have found salvation from all the miseries. (Wagner)

I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the truth of imagination-what the imagination seizes as beauty must be truth-whether it existed before or not. (Keats)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic